PDA

View Full Version : Cheating Girlfriend

Marc051
06-11-2006, 02:34 AM
My friend thinks his girl might be cheating on him over the last few months. there's a couple of things that make him suspicious

1) For the last 2 months, every time he calls her job on Friday night the employees say she's busy or on a break.

2) Sometimes when he answer the phone in her apartment the caller hangs up

3) When they have sex, she looks uncomfortable and won't look him in the eye anymore

4) Her friends have been overly nice to him like they feel sorry for him

5) When she goes out her friends always pick her up even though she has a car, maybe because she doesn't want him to follow her

And the biggest clue he has is that he parked outside her house one night and saw a man's shadow in her window but no car in the driveway. He didn't go to check because he was scared she might get suspicios. He went home and called her and when she answered the phone, she was panting for breath, saying that she was working out. yeah right, at fucking 2 am!

The problem is that she called him this morning and said she's pregnant. So it's a little hard to just walk out on her. All this shit happened over the last 2 months so maybe it's not his.

crass
06-11-2006, 02:41 AM
And the biggest clue he has is that he parked outside her house one night and saw a man's shadow in her window

i think that would be it. if the kid is his, he's fucked unless she gets an abortion cuz he'll have to father the kid of some trecherous ho. fucking use birth control people!

Strange Fruit
06-11-2006, 03:14 AM
yeah.
she's cheating.
but its been for more than two months.

how do i know?

women usually hide it better.
only when they get really anxious about it,,,,
it shows.

poor dude.
and its not his either.

Skellington
06-11-2006, 06:12 AM
If he's suspiscious he should bang another girl, that's what i do....it'll make him feel beter

ShaDynasty
06-11-2006, 12:47 PM
yeah as soon as i thought my girl was cheatin i dropped her straight away, and a few weeks later it turned out i was right
she tried to get back with me later, after her lover had cheated
women dont know when theyve got it good
i fuckin laffed at her

hectis
06-11-2006, 01:07 PM
My friend thinks his girl might be cheating on him over the last few months. there's a couple of things that make him suspicious

1) For the last 2 months, every time he calls her job on Friday night the employees say she's busy or on a break.

3) When they have sex, she looks uncomfortable and won't look him in the eye anymore

5) When she goes out her friends always pick her up even though she has a car, maybe because she doesn't want him to follow her

And the biggest clue he has is that he parked outside her house one night and saw a man's shadow in her window but no car in the driveway. He didn't go to check because he was scared she might get suspicios. He went home and called her and when she answered the phone, she was panting for breath, saying that she was working out. yeah right, at fucking 2 am!

The problem is that she called him this morning and said she's pregnant. So it's a little hard to just walk out on her. All this shit happened over the last 2 months so maybe it's not his.

IF SHE WUZ CHEATING THEN THERE IS A CHANCE IT MIGHT NOT BE HIS KID AND WHO KNOWS IF SHE JUST STARTED TWO MONTHS AGO OR IF SHE WUZ ONLY WITH THAT ONE PERSON THERE IS NO POINT IN BEING WITH SOME ONE IF UR GOING TO CHEAT

Skellington
06-11-2006, 01:10 PM
http://www.jehovahswitnessonline.com/images/capslock.jpg

JASPER
06-11-2006, 01:17 PM
It does sound like she's cheating, but you can't be sure. I think he needs to confront her with her suspicious behaviour and find out the truth. Point 3 is enough reason to call it quits. If I were him, I would get with another chick or just use her as a fuck towel.

CherChezLaMarauder
06-11-2006, 01:57 PM
break out the uzi and start holding hoes for ransome, see if this new cat really loves her

venex
06-11-2006, 02:06 PM
If he's suspiscious he should bang another girl, that's what i do....it'll make him feel beter

hahaa

Bodega Pop Tartz
06-11-2006, 02:30 PM
she probaly is cheatin man.....i hope 4 the best

Gawd
06-11-2006, 02:32 PM

I think it is you and not your friend. Because you would have to be a woman or a fehg to know so much about your homies relationship with his girlfriend.

Aside from that. If the chick is stressing him this much then he needs to get out. Life is too short and filled with so much other bullshit.

snapple
06-11-2006, 03:57 PM
if a bitch cheats then you gotta get revenge and an HIV test ASAP. next time you're fuckin her hit it doggy and put her face down in a pillow, have your boy or whoever some dude in the closet with his shit hard(no homo) and run out while you're fuckin her doggy and take over, Gs Up, Hoes Down.

CherChezLaMarauder
06-11-2006, 03:59 PM
wait for her in the kitchen and when she walk thru that door bang the shit out of her with a frying pan. Then drag her by the hair into the bathroom and have her drinking out the toilet water like the bitch she is

TeknicelStylez
06-11-2006, 04:01 PM
if a bitch cheats then you gotta get revenge and an HIV test ASAP. next time you're fuckin her hit it doggy and put her face down in a pillow, have your boy or whoever some dude in the closet with his shit hard(no homo) and run out while you're fuckin her doggy and take over, Gs Up, Hoes Down.

THIS SHIT IS CLASSIC I GOTTA FUCKIN DO THIS

Its Big Lu baby
06-11-2006, 04:04 PM
hahaha i did that shit ALL the time when i was in a relationship
wait for her in the kitchen and when she walk thru that door bang the shit out of her with a frying pan. Then drag her by the hair into the bathroom and have her drinking out the toilet water like the bitch she is
LMAO
co fuckin sign

CherChezLaMarauder
06-11-2006, 04:06 PM
follow her to a club and slip some poison in her drink.... once she passed out go into the men's bathroom with her unconscious body and offer $10 for necrophila action

morgan
06-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Point 3 is enough reason to call it quits.

Thats what i thought, even thought it might do your head in, you'll never have that back if ya stay with her

morgan
06-11-2006, 04:12 PM
I think it is you and not your friend.

It took a simple mind to point out the obvious there

Gawd
06-11-2006, 04:41 PM
It took a simple mind to point out the obvious there

I used it as a pretext to call him a woman and or ghey.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-11-2006, 08:21 PM
That's just weak cheating my brother did it 2. He had 4 girls and they didn't knew anything I got mad at him. I didn't knew what to say to them they where in love. Maybe you're doing something wrong if someone cheats, or some people can't stay with one person I don't know what that is. I don't find it normal that people have sex with so many people. Friends of my brother are like that 2, worse.

They have games and everything. Dogs. :W

Frontal Lobotomy
06-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Hahaha, right on!

Stump up the money for an abortion and tell the bitch to fuck off. If he broke and feeling cruel, then kick her in the stomach or something instead. Either way, it beats turning emo about it

Chief 'Broom
06-11-2006, 08:32 PM
I think it is you and not your friend. Because you would have to be a woman or a fehg to know so much about your homies relationship with his girlfriend.the old 'i need some advice for my friend'

TUCO
06-11-2006, 08:33 PM
shes cheating on you man
dun lash out at her...she already over with you....wont make any difference letting her know how much she hurt you cuz at this point she really doesnt give a damn....maybe she will down the road tho
BUT dont give her shit like "i KNEW it!" cuz that just comes off as creepy and needy....nobody likes to know they man was a lonely stalker in love
all this may come off mad harsh but man....what more can be said?
just let it go dude....

Bloo
06-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Yo for real, if I were ya boy I'd be asking for a paternity test. If she get offended then bring up the suspicion. If she's cheatin then it'll come through eventually, but in the mean time I wouldn't be takin care of no illigitimate babies.