PDA

View Full Version : History - CLOSED

Kemetian_Warrior
06-11-2006, 09:19 PM
I've been studying my Afrikan roots lately and found out some really interesting stuff. I came across one really good website that showed and proved that the black man is responsible for everything positive that has ever happened to mankind. It also showed and proved that a lot of famous people in history were black too, despite being portrayed as caucasians. For example, Galileo, Einstein, Mozart, Aristotle, Socrates, DaVinci, John Lennon, and Ayrton Senna were all actually black, among many other people who are incorrectly remembered as being white. Some of them were even forced by the government to undergo treatment to make them appear white. It's all definately true too. It's amazing to see how ig'nant most people are when you actually do the knowledge.

Koolish
06-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Wow! It's great to post facts with no mother fucking evidence!

John Lennon? WE HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THIS WHITE MAN. LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND, LARGE WHITE POPULATION.

As of 2004 Liverpool's ethnic population is divided as follows:
94.3% White
1.1% S. Asian
1.2% Afro-Caribbean
1.2% Chinese

This is 2004, imagine earlier when Lennon was born and racism was everywhere, and he managed to join up with 3 other guys and have the government make him change his skin colour before he even became famous.

whitey
06-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Laughable.

Kemetian_Warrior
06-12-2006, 05:03 AM
Wow! It's great to post facts with no mother fucking evidence!
I would post the links to where these facts were shown and proved, but my internet connection is down at the moment.
John Lennon? WE HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THIS WHITE MAN. LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND, LARGE WHITE POPULATION.

As of 2004 Liverpool's ethnic population is divided as follows:
94.3% White
1.1% S. Asian
1.2% Afro-Caribbean
1.2% Chinese

This is 2004, imagine earlier when Lennon was born and racism was everywhere, and he managed to join up with 3 other guys and have the government make him change his skin colour before he even became famous.
Lennon appeared white by the time he arrived in England. He was actually born in Afrika, of two black parents. He was given treatment to make him appear caucasian, under the instruction of the English government.

Of course you won't read that anywhere, nor will anybody ever tell you that, aside from the small group of people who know the truth and aren't afraid to say it. The white man has corrupted your mind so severly that you can't even use basic logic to discern the fact that I am speaking the truth.
Laughable
The only laughable thing here is your ig'nance.

iniquity
06-12-2006, 05:11 AM
I would post the links to where these facts were shown and proved, but my internet connection is down at the moment.

Lennon appeared white by the time he arrived in England. He was actually born in Afrika, of two black parents. He was given treatment to make him appear caucasian, under the instruction of the English government.

Of course you won't read that anywhere, nor will anybody ever tell you that, aside from the small group of people who know the truth and aren't afraid to say it. The white man has corrupted your mind so severly that you can't even use basic logic to discern the fact that I am speaking the truth.

Don't like saying this but to ppl but ..... ummm, you need help .... |(

Frontal Lobotomy
06-12-2006, 06:07 AM
Hahaha, you need to lay off the endo, man.

abasi
06-12-2006, 08:46 AM
damn

i mean
you do need facts
i feel bad 4 u
but u r tryin

kurupt_kw
06-12-2006, 02:01 PM
"I would post the links to where these facts were shown and proved, but my internet connection is down at the moment."

LOL If your connection is down then how the hell did u post that??

Fr@z
06-12-2006, 02:16 PM
are you all retards?

its obviously a piss take.

whitey
06-12-2006, 02:54 PM

The only thing ignorant here is your spelling of the word.

Antibody
06-12-2006, 04:36 PM
are you all retards?

lol yeah, but to be fair, some people actually believe in crazy stuff like this.

HANZO
06-12-2006, 05:41 PM
I've been studying my Afrikan roots lately and found out some really interesting stuff. I came across one really good website that showed and proved that the black man is responsible for everything positive that has ever happened to mankind. It also showed and proved that a lot of famous people in history were black too, despite being portrayed as caucasians. For example, Galileo, Einstein, Mozart, Aristotle, Socrates, DaVinci, John Lennon, and Ayrton Senna were all actually black, among many other people who are incorrectly remembered as being white. Some of them were even forced by the government to undergo treatment to make them appear white. It's all definately true too. It's amazing to see how ig'nant most people are when you actually do the knowledge.

ayrton senna (RIP) was around just 12 years ago, i remember this guy he was white. you taking this over the top now. not everyone is micheal jackson and changes colour randomly.

Aqueous Moon
06-12-2006, 09:04 PM

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? }:| }:| }:| }:| }:| :dead:

whitey
06-12-2006, 09:10 PM
haha you know your on some far out shit if your trying to be pro black and Aqueous gives you the "what the fuck?" look.

My First Timbs
06-12-2006, 10:03 PM
the funny part about it (sad part about it) is that its almost impossible to tell a "piss take" from a true form of ignorance that normally is posted on this forum

Koolish
06-12-2006, 10:52 PM
are you all retards?

you should spend more time in KTL, the things people post in here made this seem real.

Kemetian_Warrior
06-13-2006, 04:06 AM
LOL If your connection is down then how the hell did u post that??
Unless you can show and prove that I posted that, stop talking non-sense

The only thing ignorant here is your spelling of the word.
I guess you're too ig'nant to overstand the mathematical breakdown of spelling the word like that. Do the knowledge.
ayrton senna (RIP) was around just 12 years ago, i remember this guy he was white. you taking this over the top now. not everyone is micheal jackson and changes colour randomly.
The white man has really got you people fooled doesn't he? Did my showing and proving the fact that many black people are made to look white by the government, go right over your head? Is it really that hard to see? Damn some people are ig'nant.
lol hes right! george bush is black so is tony blair, the queen, princess diana, donald rumsfield, louis the 16th, genghis kahn
Peace God. I can see you've been doing the knowledge. But don't believe everything you read. Only about half of what you said here is true.
the funny part about it (sad part about it) is that its almost impossible to tell a "piss take" from a true form of ignorance that normally is posted on this forum
Word sun. Definately feel you on that. Although I only just joined I've read a lot of outlandish shit in here. Crazy stuff like people talking about the ancient Greeks as if they weren't black, white kids calling brothers "racist" for being honest about the fact that we're far superior to them...crazy shit. Still though, there's def some true Gods dropping some mad jewels in here.

HANZO
06-13-2006, 06:57 AM
man are you serious. i thought you were joking. you really are blind. alexander the great must have been black to, the government went back in time to give him surgery to cover things up. same with ghengis kahn then, i fully understand you now.

and yes it really is hard to see the blackness in ayrton senna.

WU-KILLAH
06-13-2006, 07:00 AM
For example, Galileo, Einstein, Mozart, Aristotle, Socrates, DaVinci, John Lennon, and Ayrton Senna were all actually black, among many other people who are incorrectly remembered as being white. Some of them were even forced by the government to undergo treatment to make them appear white. It's all definately true too. It's amazing to see how ig'nant most people are when you actually do the knowledge.

classic !

edit: I think it's all irony lol

edit2: sure it is ! that was funny goddess

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 10:22 AM
you think it was Goddess?mmmmmmm, I think that's probably too many sentences all at once for her. My guess is Palehorse.

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 10:51 AM
That would only aid in the deception........OK you where my first pick. If its not you then Sicka would be my next guess.

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 11:15 AM
I hope its a joke. But it's even funnier if they're serious.

Skellington
06-13-2006, 11:52 AM

LOL, sure that's what your "African" history tells you, but my "European" history tells me the same about us Europeans you know??.....

For example, Galileo, Einstein, Mozart, Aristotle, Socrates, DaVinci, John Lennon, and Ayrton Senna were all actually black

Suuuurrreee.....Bush is black aswell u know? And Martin Luther King was actually white....and so was Malcolm X...see, this is a whole different world....it's like..."sliders"......

It's not because Michael turned white all of the sudden...that all famous people did boy?
Elvis sure was white as white could be? You know how i can tell? His nose didn't fall of.

Kemetian_Warrior
06-14-2006, 03:11 AM
alexander the great must have been black to, the government went back in time to give him surgery to cover things up. same with ghengis kahn then, i fully understand you now.
Well you are correct about them both being black, but the rest of your theory is a bit "out there". I'd like to see you show and prove the part about the government going back in time, but for now I'll settle for the more likely theory that all depictions of them, both writings and pictures, have been altered by the white man to hide the fact that they were black.
and yes it really is hard to see the blackness in ayrton senna.
Personally, I've seen better government cover-ups in my time.
that was funny goddess
Peace God. But I'm actually a man so just "God" will do. Not "Goddess".
i was in a class at millersville university this specail speaker came in and was talking about how shakespere was black and jesus and a bunch of ther people and he was dead serious
You should have payed more attention. That right there is straight knowledge. Even a lot of white people are coming to accept that both Jesus and Shakespeare were black.
LOL, sure that's what your "African" history tells you, but my "European" history tells me the same about us Europeans you know??.....
That's because European history is riddled with trick knowledge. You should do the knowledge from a better, blacker source. You'd be amazed at how many Europeans are/were actually black. Even many who appear(ed) to be white.
Bush is black aswell u know? And Martin Luther King was actually white....and so was Malcolm
A mixture of trick knowledge and truth. Bush is not black. However, you are right about Malcolm and MLK. They were white men who were used by the government to bring hope to the black people, and then leave them shattered when they were assassinated. They were used to demonstrate to the black man what will happen if he should try to rise up and make a stand.
Elvis sure was white as white could be?
Correct. White man who stole black man's music.

froth
06-14-2006, 03:18 AM
why dont you all work on yourselves in the now and not the past? why is enlightenment somehow not the goal but making sure you get credit in a textbook your goal? why can you not see we are all human beings interconnected with everything? if you can realize you are a part of everything, anger subcedes. think of something you feel guilt for. forgive yourself. and in that idea, forgive others.

Kemetian_Warrior
06-14-2006, 03:29 AM
why dont you all work on yourselves in the now and not the past? why is enlightenment somehow not the goal but making sure you get credit in a textbook your goal? why can you not see we are all human beings interconnected with everything? if you can realize you are a part of everything, anger subcedes. think of something you feel guilt for. forgive yourself. and in that idea, forgive others.
Unless you can show and prove it, stop the non-sense.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 03:29 AM
Well you are correct about them both being black, but the rest of your theory is a bit "out there". I'd like to see you show and prove the part about the government going back in time, but for now I'll settle for the more likely theory that all depictions of them, both writings and pictures, have been altered by the white man to hide the fact that they were black.

Personally, I've seen better government cover-ups in my time.

Peace God. But I'm actually a man so just "God" will do. Not "Goddess".

You should have payed more attention. That right there is straight knowledge. Even a lot of white people are coming to accept that both Jesus and Shakespeare were black.

That's because European history is riddled with trick knowledge. You should do the knowledge from a better, blacker source. You'd be amazed at how many Europeans are/were actually black. Even many who appear(ed) to be white.

A mixture of trick knowledge and truth. Bush is not black. However, you are right about Malcolm and MLK. They were white men who were used by the government to bring hope to the black people, and then leave them shattered when they were assassinated. They were used to demonstrate to the black man what will happen if he should try to rise up and make a stand.

Correct. White man who stole black man's music.

This a load of bullshit...imma expose your slandering ass.

Peep game, this is either an Uncle Tom who got called out and embarrassed for thinking foolishly.

Or....it's just a confused idiot who is is trying to make the truth look crazy to the curious people by adding in these lies.

He left no links or references......wtf?

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 03:31 AM

Show and prove your ass to the log out button....who are you for real?

Kemetian_Warrior
06-14-2006, 03:36 AM
This a load of bullshit...imma expose your slandering ass.

Peep game, this is either an Uncle Tom who got called out and embarrassed for thinking foolishly.

Or....it's just a confused idiot who is is trying to make the truth look crazy to the curious people by adding in these lies.

He left no links or references......wtf?
The Devil's got you fooled too, huh? Well you just keep going on believing what the white man teaches you. Don't let me get in your way.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 03:42 AM
The Devil's got you fooled too, huh? Well you just keep going on believing what the white man teaches you. Don't let me get in your way.

You can't get in my way of shit!

You are just babbling.

froth
06-14-2006, 03:43 AM

physics, although i know you are just trying to get a rise out of everyone and are prob from the corpse, physics shows that all things are interconnected, and if that isnt proof than why did the apple fall on your head? and what if you tried to feel deeper in yourself and had the inkling it is true? is that not enough? or would you rather talk to yourself in your head all day? talking nonsense that never comes true

froth
06-14-2006, 03:44 AM
oh well im out again. good to see i havent missed jack shit

Kemetian_Warrior
06-14-2006, 03:46 AM
physics, although i know you are just trying to get a rise out of everyone and are prob from the corpse, physics shows that all things are interconnected, and if that isnt proof than why did the apple fall on your head? and what if you tried to feel deeper in yourself and had the inkling it is true? is that not enough? or would you rather talk to yourself in your head all day? talking nonsense that never comes true
Show and prove that the apple fell on my head.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 03:56 AM
Show and prove that the apple fell on my head.

Bite me. That'll show and prove it to ya.

Kemetian_Warrior
06-14-2006, 04:14 AM
Unless you're gonna bring knowledge to the cipher, please stay out. I have no time for bickering with bitter white children.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 04:18 AM
Unless you're gonna bring knowledge to the cipher, please stay out. I have no time for bickering with bitter white children.

lol...

but, you got time to do the knowledge, right?

you should knowledge what an apple tastes like and eat me.

Kemetian_Warrior
06-14-2006, 04:24 AM
Why are you trying to disturb my cipher? Why must white people always try to bring the black man down? I bet if I were white you wouldn't be showing such disrespect.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 04:28 AM
Why are you trying to disturb my cipher? Why must white people always try to bring the black man down? I bet if I were white you wouldn't be showing such disrespect.

Yea, I would....I can't stand liars. I don't care what color they come in.

Kemetian_Warrior
06-14-2006, 04:36 AM
Unless they're white, right? I've had enough racist treatment for one day. I'm out. Peace.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 04:40 AM
Unless they're white, right? I've had enough racist treatment for one day. I'm out. Peace.

You are a clown faced retard....take your mask off, and wipe off your make up.

Why not say who you really are?

You are a coward and I hate your evil jokes.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 05:19 AM
i think this guy might be seiuos i remember when i was in a class at millersville university this specail speaker came in and was talking about how shakespere was black and jesus and a bunch of ther people and he was dead serious

}:| Of course he ain't serious! Why would you say that???

ok....imma just add you to my list of suspects!

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 05:33 AM

And...I'll be adding you to that list of slanderous suspects! }:|

_BaLaNcE_
06-14-2006, 06:17 AM
Byeaatch hes flowing straight from the survivall Scroll!!..ya find it funny?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/giron1/reverend.jpg

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 06:19 AM
Who the fuck are you?

_BaLaNcE_
06-14-2006, 06:26 AM
kid this aint directed towards you..the kid got some screws loose reverend x has entered the building!

LHX
06-14-2006, 07:40 AM
Wow.

This really is one of the most retarded threads I ever saw.

If I read it earlier, it would have been deleted.

LHX
06-14-2006, 07:42 AM

This post is the only one in this thread worth reading.