PDA

View Full Version : my book is done

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-12-2006, 03:01 PM
finally finished writing that shit...now my mission is to find a publishing deal..whew*D

HotSauce
06-12-2006, 03:07 PM
let me know if it happens. I'll show some love no doubt. What's the book about?

venex
06-12-2006, 03:13 PM
good luck gravey !!! yeah what's the book about ???

stak84
06-12-2006, 03:14 PM
post the book in here and ill give you my expert feedback, and
if your lucky maybe ill publish you

MsRzaRecTaH
06-12-2006, 03:36 PM
ah word.. Ill support you!

urban_angel
06-12-2006, 07:06 PM
interestin gravey, good job for finishin it, was is it about?

mashqauck
06-12-2006, 07:15 PM
DOPE! I wanna read/buy this definitely. I got my poetry published down in the philippines but the book came out gay. It's like printed paper so it's all wack and shit. I hope you get published. Send info.

Razorsharp
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
dope shit gravey....

now when is ur ass gonna finish that methical.com/forum comic?!?!? bastid

Rooty P
06-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Guess you've been up to some mad building since we last spoke. Sounds dope. I'd be more than willing to serve the cause of getting it published. Need to read that shit!

Kriszy Substance
06-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Big congrats to you...I imagine that took some dedication. I would love to know more about it too. Best of luck with the publishing...I have faith in you.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-12-2006, 07:58 PM
I'll Definately Send Some Love 2 Ya When I Buy Ya Book!!!! No Doubt!!!!

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Oh yeah you was going to be a millionair right? Good luck.

Bloo
06-13-2006, 06:42 AM
No doubt, peace to Grave doing big thangs over there!! But yeah, what is the book about?

Strange Fruit
06-13-2006, 06:47 AM
congratulations,,,

i wanna read it.

good luck on publishing.

pussy-with-teeth
06-13-2006, 06:54 AM
ey yo my brother

iam the same motherfucka....i been writing my book....the shit is..i am only 30 sites deep....in my head there are over 200....but i aint get the time to really sit there.. feel me ??

but yo...i salute you !!! keep that shit coming...support 100 % ...

posts some of your shit..

peace

Cuchulain
06-13-2006, 07:14 AM
how long did it take to write? there was i guy in ireland who wrote a book and couldn't get it published, so he hired an agent. the agent went to hollywood with the book and sold the movie rights. then he went to all the publishing companies and told them he a book which is being made into a movie and had no problem getting a deal. the author is worth a fortune now.
can't remember his name. the book was about leprecauns if you'd believe. de niro's film company bought the rights for the movie.

Skellington
06-13-2006, 07:27 AM
i wish u all the luck Gravey!

Kong
06-13-2006, 08:40 AM
YO

What is the book about?

num2son
06-13-2006, 10:05 AM
i wish u all the luck Gravey!

Co-sign

Peace

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 11:41 AM
He must of wrote a suspense novel.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-13-2006, 05:15 PM
peace yall...thanx alot for the love yall have shown yo...i really apreciate it because yall the same peoples who inspired me to write this book when i used to make threads about my life stories and shit..i remember cats telling me,write a book grave,that shit will work out so i decided too..ive been working on this shit for like 5-6 months now,been a hectic mission but i finished it and im glad i did..because during the writtin of this book,i got the urge to also take my music to labels and God willin,seems i might be having a high chance of getting signed and not indie either

Now as far as the content of the book,its called "graveyard shifter,the talent sexcapades"

basically its based on when i was still in school as a teenager always on the block battling cats and in and out of studios tryna get on and how cats used to hate on my rhymes and shit till a talent show was introduced to our local radio station and i basically started raping shit bevery friday on there till i got noticed and known around here..basically,its about all the girls i met due to the little fame i got here,the 10000 dollar production pay off i blew in a month,the deal with no limit records i blew because i didnt wanna do crunk music,the one night stands,threesomes,the drama with ghetto bitches and offcourse pregnancy scares,not to mention,the robberies i had been involved in and the beef i caught with the vicelords out here...basically im puting everything out there and letting cats know why i am who i am

pussy with teeth,peace kid,thats cool coming from ya considering i havent been to nice to ya lately b..STay up son..apreciated

Big Bad Man
06-13-2006, 05:34 PM
Defo, God bless. Soon as I saw the thread I remember the exact day Deini suggested you make a book, had to be done. On yerself!

pussy-with-teeth
06-13-2006, 05:40 PM
peace yall...thanx alot for the love yall have shown yo...i really apreciate it because yall the same peoples who inspired me to write this book when i used to make threads about my life stories and shit..i remember cats telling me,write a book grave,that shit will work out so i decided too..ive been working on this shit for like 5-6 months now,been a hectic mission but i finished it and im glad i did..because during the writtin of this book,i got the urge to also take my music to labels and God willin,seems i might be having a high chance of getting signed and not indie either

Now as far as the content of the book,its called "graveyard shifter,the talent sexcapades"

basically its based on when i was still in school as a teenager always on the block battling cats and in and out of studios tryna get on and how cats used to hate on my rhymes and shit till a talent show was introduced to our local radio station and i basically started raping shit bevery friday on there till i got noticed and known around here..basically,its about all the girls i met due to the little fame i got here,the 10000 dollar production pay off i blew in a month,the deal with no limit records i blew because i didnt wanna do crunk music,the one night stands,threesomes,the drama with ghetto bitches and offcourse pregnancy scares,not to mention,the robberies i had been involved in and the beef i caught with the vicelords out here...basically im puting everything out there and letting cats know why i am who i am

pussy with teeth,peace kid,thats cool coming from ya considering i havent been to nice to ya lately b..STay up son..apreciated

i always show love when its due...salute !

mashqauck
06-13-2006, 05:48 PM
i cant wait until i can read it

Chief 'Broom
06-13-2006, 06:16 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5596&page=16

Chief 'Broom
06-13-2006, 06:18 PM
^^allow me to quote myself...

this thread needs to be published as a novel

Razorsharp
06-13-2006, 08:42 PM
dope shit grave.... u doin ya thang thang... peace FAM... and much love

TAURO
06-13-2006, 09:13 PM
The book sounds tight, I love reading books like this. Good luck getting it published Graveyard, I hope things go well for you and maybe if you do get signed you can write a second book about your life as an artist.

Chief 'Broom
06-14-2006, 03:54 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5596&page=16i'd also like to point out that Lust Men enjoyed the story so much he pulled his dick out at page 10

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Does This Book Invovle Sodomy

36chambers
06-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Peace Bro, sounds like a very interesting read.

Maybe have a word with My 1st Timbs, hes just published a book himself and im sure he'll be able to help out. Good to see you still here. Goodluck with it bro.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-16-2006, 11:36 AM
thanx yo

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Do you want a cookie now? Just kidding. Why would people buy that or your book?

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 01:21 PM
You're not the only one with a book or who wrote a book or who writes books.

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 01:41 PM
If it was that simple, atleast you have a book.