PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Murphy Raw or Delirious

Its Big Lu baby
06-13-2006, 03:50 AM
if yall know what im talkin about vote...
personally i think delirious was his best shit it was classic... even tho Raw had its classics-"EDDDIIIIII EDIIII WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY", "I WANT HALF!", "LILLIAN! U CANNOT USE THE FONE!"

but delirious was just amazing... it was on another level in my opinion
what yall think

urban_angel
06-13-2006, 03:59 AM
hahahaha!! truesay! Raw is hilarious maaaaaan!! but I would go with Delirious too, hahaha funny shit man, check it:

Now, a brother's dick is too big, so it'll fuck up his balance... Every time you see a brother in a wheelchair, he ain't always crippled

Brothers act like they couldn't have been slaves back 200 years ago. It's like the motherfuckers LIKED that shit. "I wish I was a slave, I would fuck somebody up! Shit, tell ME to bale some motherfucking cotton! I would been on the street and shit, would've come up and say, "Ay, yo, nigger, bale this cotton!" I would say, "Suck my DICK, massa!""

Mick Jagger's lips' so big, black people be going, "You got some big-ass lips!"

hahaha
good stuff
peace

O:)

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2006, 04:20 AM
Raw Off The Scale. When He Imitates Bill Cosby

White N Dangerous
06-13-2006, 04:50 AM
haha yeah he tight i like dat one even betta then richard pryor

Strange Fruit
06-13-2006, 04:56 AM
"Rule number one: Lillian, can NOT pick up the phone!"

RAW does it better.

HANZO
06-13-2006, 07:08 AM
i havent seen delirious, raw jus too funny though. when he chats about having an african wife. "Eddie what have you done for my lately, i want half eddie half" too funny.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-13-2006, 08:28 AM
Delerious man..

urban_angel
06-13-2006, 02:50 PM
feel u :) ^ ^ peace tech :D

Its Big Lu baby
06-13-2006, 03:03 PM
hahahaha!! truesay! Raw is hilarious maaaaaan!! but I would go with Delirious too, hahaha funny shit man, check it:

Now, a brother's dick is too big, so it'll fuck up his balance... Every time you see a brother in a wheelchair, he ain't always crippled

Brothers act like they couldn't have been slaves back 200 years ago. It's like the motherfuckers LIKED that shit. "I wish I was a slave, I would fuck somebody up! Shit, tell ME to bale some motherfucking cotton! I would been on the street and shit, would've come up and say, "Ay, yo, nigger, bale this cotton!" I would say, "Suck my DICK, massa!""

Mick Jagger's lips' so big, black people be going, "You got some big-ass lips!"

hahaha
good stuff
peace

O:)

LMAO!!!
hell yea yo ... helll yea i loved that shit

Its Big Lu baby
06-13-2006, 03:04 PM
Raw Off The Scale. When He Imitates Bill Cosby
"you cant say filth flying filth... i aint neva said no filth flying filth and im offended you called fuck you" lol

Its Big Lu baby
06-13-2006, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsFIHxoUsBU&search=eddie%20murphy

LMAO THATS THE TRUEST FUCKING SHIT IVE EVEEEEERRRRRR HEARD

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-13-2006, 05:54 PM
RAW!!! DELIRIOUS WAS COOL BUT RAW IS BETTER. AN DIF ANYONE WANTS 2 DISAGREE WITH ME, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 06:13 PM
you such a pissy little bitch Heat^.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-13-2006, 06:14 PM
you such a pissy little bitch Heat^.

I KNOE YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I??? AHHH......... DON'T EVEN FINISH YO STATEMENT!!!! CUZ MY SIG SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE LAME ASS MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 06:19 PM
ahhh, so you got the intellect of pee-wee. You got me there you homotional ass used-tampon mothafucka. You might as well request your name to be changed to toilet stall cuz YOU'VE BEEN SHITTED ON. You and your sig is a lying sack of maggots.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-13-2006, 06:25 PM
ahhh, so you got the intellect of pee-wee. You got me there you homotional ass used-tampon mothafucka. You might as well request your name to be changed to toilet stall cuz YOU'VE BEEN SHITTED ON. You and your sig is a lying sack of maggots.

AT LEAST I'M NOT A PUSSY 2 BE A DICK LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MY SIG LOOKS BETTER THAN WHATEVER YOUR SIG IS!!!

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 06:49 PM
You as lame as a limp dick. You front like a girl but we know you keep that dick duct taped to the side of your leg. Keep whinin and typin in those big red letters like it means shit. Fact is, no one likes a whiny little bitch who thinks that a rough life is an excuse to come on a forum and annoy the living shit outta everyone you talk to. Funny how your ass don't even recognize how immature your kiddie ass is. Don't respond to this post. Just go tuck your dumb ass back into the fuckin crack you came from and be really, really quiet.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-13-2006, 06:53 PM
You as lame as a limp dick. You front like a girl but we know you keep that dick duct taped to the side of your leg. Keep whinin and typin in those big red letters like it means shit. Fact is, no one likes a whiny little bitch who thinks that a rough life is an excuse to come on a forum and annoy the living shit outta everyone you talk to. Funny how your ass don't even recognize how immature your kiddie ass is. Don't respond to this post. Just go tuck your dumb ass back into the fuckin crack you came from and be really, really quiet.

YOU KNOW WHAR, SCREW YOU!!!!! I SAID B4 I WAS IN A BAD MOOD AND YOU JUS MADE IT ALOT WORSE FOR ME!!!! I'M NOT EVEN GONNA STOOP DOWN TO YOUR IGNORANT ASS LEVEL!!!!AN I'M WAY MORE MATURE THAN YOUR SORRY ASS WILL EVER BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH YEA EVEY TIME YOU KISS YOU MAMA, YOU TASTING MY PUSSY BITCH!!!

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 06:55 PM
don't you mean your dick Heat? Earthworms on a higher level than your punk ass.

Its Big Lu baby
06-14-2006, 04:48 AM
LMAO
he got u in a BAD MOOD
ur ridiculous
its a fucking FORUM
hah ur crazy ma... u need to take some happy pills