PDA

View Full Version : Prison

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 09:21 AM
I wouldn't care if they released everyone from prison... Do you know how many people are locked up?

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 09:31 AM
I wonder what they're doing there.

JASPER
06-13-2006, 09:35 AM
Do you know why they're locked up? Huh, do you?

That's right, it's because you're a fucking idiot or a brilliant actor. Really, what the fuck is going on in that skull of yours? I can't believe the absurd shit you keep spawning, it's like you are doing it on purpose. Are you?

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 09:38 AM
What the fuck is going on in that skull of me, if they're not psycho psycho then they can go for me.

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 10:04 AM
In another country they're blowing everything up and they don't have to go to jail.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-13-2006, 10:04 AM
stupid dusthead

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Stupid dustheads who lock normal people up..

CherChezLaMarauder
06-13-2006, 10:13 AM
89% Of Prisoners Go In As Heterosexuals. Of That 89%, 24% Convert Into Homosexuality. (Study Is Based On 3 to 9 Bidders) .

Stay Out Of Jail, Fellas

GoddessAka Browngirl
06-13-2006, 10:16 AM
I know they're normal because I know some of them.

LHX
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM
I would support the release of everybody from prison.

HotSauce
06-13-2006, 12:53 PM
child rapists included? helllllllllllllllll noooooooooooooooooooooo. Some people belong in prison. They should let all the drug offenders go.

LHX
06-13-2006, 01:59 PM
child rapists included? helllllllllllllllll noooooooooooooooooooooo. Some people belong in prison. They should let all the drug offenders go.

I think they should let the child rapists out.

I have a hunch that whatever would happen to them would fit their crimes.

Gawd
06-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Lock this retarded thread and bitch up.........

LHX
06-13-2006, 03:13 PM
lhx u fuck u closed the white man is god thread you fuck
but youll let all these other mothers fuckers say the black man is god
your a hypocrite
dick

Dude, chill.

I didn't delete it.

But, if you will notice, the thread turned into the exact same discussion as all those other threads.

I will open it up again if you are willing to elaborate on your point of view.

If not, I don't see why it needs to be open.

And also, can you PM me with this kind of shit if you have a comment?

PEACE

Right.
06-13-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm not retarded you are, with your post after that I'm banned.

Gawd
06-13-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm not retarded you are, with your post after that I'm banned.

YOu are retarded because you get banned and come back even though no1 wants you here. Find another forum

Right.
06-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Si I come back who is moderator to ban me? Nobody wants me that's what you make of it and we don't have to be friends I'm here because I like Wu-Tang Clan.

Right.
06-13-2006, 03:48 PM
If you ban everyone this website will be empty soon.

Gawd
06-13-2006, 03:58 PM
If you ban everyone this website will be empty soon.

Not every1 does shit to get banned and you are only here again because the mods cant get it together or dont want to. But to get banned again and again and again and not get the hint makes you stoopid and immature. If this forum was run better you would be permabanned and the only way you could get in again would be a proxy. An even then you would get banned right away rather then after a week.

Right.
06-13-2006, 04:00 PM
:cop: nothing better to do?

Gawd
06-13-2006, 04:01 PM
:cop: nothing better to do?

And I ask you the same thing spam queen

Right.
06-13-2006, 04:03 PM
Spam queen we should remember that edblahead.

johnny on the spot
06-13-2006, 06:22 PM
Dude, chill.

I didn't delete it.

But, if you will notice, the thread turned into the exact same discussion as all those other threads.

I will open it up again if you are willing to elaborate on your point of view.

If not, I don't see why it needs to be open.

And also, can you PM me with this kind of shit if you have a comment?

PEACE

alright man

peace

i dont really want to elaborate i could make a good case but i dont believe in it....id i would feel like a pice of shit racist just like the assholes i confront in here

i apologize for the harsh words
i just felt like u singled out my thread

hardly any threads get closed in here
but mine did

whitey
06-13-2006, 07:02 PM
half of the people in prison, 50% (thats half in number form for some of you dimwits), are non violent drug offenders. aint that some shit.

Gawd
06-13-2006, 07:15 PM
half of the people in prison, 50% (thats half in number form for some of you dimwits), are non violent drug offenders. aint that some shit.

Links?

Tha Double-P
06-13-2006, 07:47 PM
I'd rather be killed then go to prison

johnny on the spot
06-13-2006, 08:20 PM
make sure u aim for the face

whitey
06-13-2006, 08:42 PM
"Prisoners sentenced for drug offenses constituted the largest group of Federal inmates (55%) in 2003, down from 60% in 1995 (table 14). On September 30, 2003, the date of the latest available data in the Federal Justice Statistics Program, Federal prisons held 86,972 sentenced drug offenders, compared to 52,782 at yearend 1995."

I was refering to this one. Heres the overall. Lots of facts on that site.

In 2002, drug law violators comprised 21.4% of all adults serving time in State prisons - 265,000 out of 1,237,500 State prison inmates.

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/prison.htm

Gawd
06-13-2006, 09:34 PM
"Prisoners sentenced for drug offenses constituted the largest group of Federal inmates (55%) in 2003, down from 60% in 1995 (table 14). On September 30, 2003, the date of the latest available data in the Federal Justice Statistics Program, Federal prisons held 86,972 sentenced drug offenders, compared to 52,782 at yearend 1995."

I was refering to this one. Heres the overall. Lots of facts on that site.

In 2002, drug law violators comprised 21.4% of all adults serving time in State prisons - 265,000 out of 1,237,500 State prison inmates.

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/prison.htm

55% are drug cases...now how many of those drug cases are for crack, tweek, acid, heroine, shrooms. coke? You know just because its a drug case doesnt mean its a non violent criminal.........

johnny on the spot
06-13-2006, 09:35 PM
no doubt i was in support of this thread but tweekers belong locked in a cage

deadlymelody
06-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Stop supporting drug offenders. Drugs devastate families and communities.

froth
06-14-2006, 03:09 AM
I wouldn't care if they released everyone from prison... Do you know how many people are locked up?

idiotic. child molesters? i appreciate you trying to be somehow sensational but this is fucking dumb. as fuck.

froth
06-14-2006, 03:11 AM
I think they should let the child rapists out.

I have a hunch that whatever would happen to them would fit their crimes.

i love you but were not quite there yet, and even if they had their hands on just one more child before a lynching than your idea has failed. props for idealism but its not there yet

froth
06-14-2006, 03:14 AM
just bc there are a lot of non violent drug offenders in prison, it does not follow that everyone in prison shoud be released. that was the original statement.

froth
06-14-2006, 03:15 AM
know the ledge? this is pathetic

LHX
06-14-2006, 08:01 AM
i love you but were not quite there yet, and even if they had their hands on just one more child before a lynching than your idea has failed. props for idealism but its not there yet

I agree with you.

I have no illusions of an ideal situation with clouds parting and white doves flying around.

Kids are dying as it is.

®©©
06-14-2006, 07:17 PM
Someone said you only get worse in prison.

®©©
06-14-2006, 07:36 PM
I was mad I couldn't type lol. I said if they're not psycho psycho froth.

TSA
06-14-2006, 07:46 PM

till they shot you for crack.

whitey
06-14-2006, 08:01 PM
till they shot you for crack.

if they only legalized it we wouldnt have to worry about that.

Gawd
06-14-2006, 08:09 PM
if they only legalized it we wouldnt have to worry about that.

lets legalize crack so there is no consequences for ppl ignoring their kids and no consequences for ppl destroying their lives. At the end of the day the tax payers come to the rescue. Weed is the only drug that IMO should be legal.

ppl on crack ruin their lives and the lives off their children who already most likely do not have a positive future.

Visionz
06-15-2006, 03:38 AM
^This kind of arguement is based on the principle that laws against drugs curtails its consumption or availability. Drug addiction should be treated for what it is, which is an addiction and a medical problem. There is no study out there that shows incarceration of non-violent drug-abusers does anything to actually curtail the problem. The best thing you can do is try to get the sorry sonsuvbitches off the shit and give children a real education about the dangers of addiction when they're young so that people make the right choice when confronted with the situation to do some bad shit. The goverments current way of handlin shit is completely misguided and money driven. The shit is way deeper than what's so far been addressed and its too late for me to dive into the details tonight . But trust that shit is mad crooked.

And for the record, I know all too well how drugs can destroy a family. I've got first hand experience with coke-heads, alcoholics, and unfortunatly & especially the fuckin tweekers. Taken apart electronic shit at 5 in the morning for no fuckin reason or scouring the house for non-existent wire taps. Crazy outburst and mental breakdowns. I could teach one of these classes I'm saying the kids need. I ain't speakin on this shit from an ignorant point of view by no means. But I'm telling you we aint gonna find a solution for this bullshit with the current path we're on.

Gawd
06-15-2006, 09:45 AM
^This kind of arguement is based on the principle that laws against drugs curtails its consumption or availability. Drug addiction should be treated for what it is, which is an addiction and a medical problem. There is no study out there that shows incarceration of non-violent drug-abusers does anything to actually curtail the problem. The best thing you can do is try to get the sorry sonsuvbitches off the shit and give children a real education about the dangers of addiction when they're young so that people make the right choice when confronted with the situation to do some bad shit. The goverments current way of handlin shit is completely misguided and money driven. The shit is way deeper than what's so far been addressed and its too late for me to dive into the details tonight . But trust that shit is mad crooked.

And for the record, I know all too well how drugs can destroy a family. I've got first hand experience with coke-heads, alcoholics, and unfortunatly & especially the fuckin tweekers. Taken apart electronic shit at 5 in the morning for no fuckin reason or scouring the house for non-existent wire taps. Crazy outburst and mental breakdowns. I could teach one of these classes I'm saying the kids need. I ain't speakin on this shit from an ignorant point of view by no means. But I'm telling you we aint gonna find a solution for this bullshit with the current path we're on.

The gov is damned if they do and damned if they dont then huh? You dont want them to lock up drug users.....but you do want them to have prevention programs and such. Why is that the resposobility of the federal government? YOu want a larger bigger federal government? Because thats all that shit would be. everytime you say ' the government should do......' you are giving them more jobs and they allready cant handle the ones they have now. A drug addict is not my responsibility. I say give them a few chances to get and stay clean. If they fail they get put into a lanbor camp where they can repay their debts to us tax payers who contribute to sociaty. And if that dont work then kill them. Make an example.

Visionz
06-15-2006, 11:21 AM
^Do you think that throwing them into prison somehow absolves you of the financial burden that they're costing you otherwise? Incarcerating a person cost a lot of money. A lets not forget that the CIA plays a very large part to ensure that drugs find their way into this country. Don't think that the rise in herione use and our occupation of Afghanistan is somehow a coincendence. We want the oil and the opium. Yes drugs are a problem but who benefits most by them being illegal? The prison-industrial complex? The huge drug-testing industry? The budget of the DEA? The problem is mad deep and you can't kill a tree by picking off its leafs. The current path we're on aint gonna do shit.

Gawd
06-15-2006, 12:03 PM
^Do you think that throwing them into prison somehow absolves you of the financial burden that they're costing you otherwise? Incarcerating a person cost a lot of money. A lets not forget that the CIA plays a very large part to ensure that drugs find their way into this country. Don't think that the rise in herione use and our occupation of Afghanistan is somehow a coincendence. We want the oil and the opium. Yes drugs are a problem but who benefits most by them being illegal? The prison-industrial complex? The huge drug-testing industry? The budget of the DEA? The problem is mad deep and you can't kill a tree by picking off its leafs. The current path we're on aint gonna do shit.

labor camp dood....labor camps....they work. they pave roads they build walls they build what shelters them they do shit rather than watch tv in a cell that they didnt contribute anything towards.....

labor camps d00d.

Visionz
06-15-2006, 12:12 PM
labor camps? for murders, child rapist, corperate theifs, and otherwise violent degenerates, sure. Fuck 'em. But how fucked up is it for our goverment to smuggle in massive amounts of drugs into this country and then turn around and send you up shit creek for gettin caught with THEIR product? To me its hypocrital bullshit. Especially when this leads to over-crowding that leads to parole being granted to people who should of never gotten out.

Gawd
06-15-2006, 12:17 PM
labor camps? for murders, child rapist, corperate theifs, and otherwise violent degenerates, sure. Fuck 'em. But how fucked up is it for our goverment to smuggle in massive amounts of drugs into this country and then turn around and send you up shit creek for gettin caught with THEIR product? To me its hypocrital bullshit. Especially when this leads to over-crowding that leads to parole being granted to people who should of never gotten out.

show me proof showing government drug smuggling for the past 2 decades. Links to legit sources would be nice. otherwise your arguement is nothing

Gawd
06-15-2006, 12:19 PM

now what if all the criminals thet you mention commited their crimes because they were high? or coming down?

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-15-2006, 12:22 PM
¨^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
żEd-You a mental deficient?

Visionz
06-15-2006, 01:41 PM
show me proof showing government drug smuggling for the past 2 decades. Links to legit sources would be nice. otherwise your arguement is nothing

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2000/060800a.html

http://www.wethepeople.la/bush2.htm

http://www.motherjones.com/news/special_reports/total_coverage/coke.html

http://www.btinternet.com/~nlpWESSEX/Documents/armitageman.htm

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Drug_War/Cocaine_Politics.html

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/12/14/3719/5652

http://www.drugwar.com/pcatchintel.shtm

Take your pick^. You shouldn't ever underestimate the lows our government is willing to stoop.

Gawd
06-15-2006, 02:47 PM
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2000/060800a.html

http://www.wethepeople.la/bush2.htm

http://www.motherjones.com/news/special_reports/total_coverage/coke.html

http://www.btinternet.com/~nlpWESSEX/Documents/armitageman.htm

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Drug_War/Cocaine_Politics.html

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/12/14/3719/5652

http://www.drugwar.com/pcatchintel.shtm

Take your pick^. You shouldn't ever underestimate the lows our government is willing to stoop.

^^ Thanks for posting links. I was seeing if you had any backup. I know the Feds are corrupt. Every Nations Feds are Corrupt.

Now the question is. What do you plan to do about it now that you have seen what you have seen? Sit back and argue in forums or get up and make a difference?

Gawd
06-15-2006, 02:47 PM
¨^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
żEd-You a mental deficient?

yes Nigar I am ..............

Visionz
06-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Now the question is. What do you plan to do about it now that you have seen what you have seen? Sit back and argue in forums or get up and make a difference?Shit man, STAND UP. ahaha, on the real though, I could stand to be organized in my efforts. It's kinda of frustrating cuz I know shit is mad fucked up but what would actually make a difference? That's a little bit harder to answer. Is it educating the people in the streets? Is it writing and calling your local and state reps? Would doing these things change anything? And if not, what other actions are there left to take? It's daunting opposition.

Aqueous Moon
06-15-2006, 03:52 PM
"Arguing" on forums is doing something.

It's not the only thing we can do....but, it's like the thread you posted about IT and the farm.

A lot of times, grassroots struggles like that don't get a voice in the media, the struggle of those people brought some celebrity presence and you noticed and was then able to spread that knowledge to me (and I live two cities away!).

It's just like that on Wu corp KTL....the Wu brought the public some knowledge.

Some 5% knowledge and now they got a site on the world wide net, that does allow peeps from all across the globe to knowledge a lot of the things they rap about. Because the Wu does have some deep lyrics.

Visionz
06-15-2006, 03:57 PM
true indeed^, I agree with everything you're sayin here, I just would like to be more directly involved in changing things. The main obstacle to this right now seems to be a lack of time but in the same breath I have to admit I don't have the best time management.

Aqueous Moon
06-15-2006, 04:17 PM
I feel you...I'm saying tho, long as you stay righteous and speak righteousness and look out for your family (seeds), that right there is doing a lot. Man, if everybody just did that, then this world wouldn't be so fucked up.

Visionz
06-15-2006, 04:56 PM
word up Aqua. that's truth right there. peace sista

Gawd
06-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Shit man, STAND UP. ahaha, on the real though, I could stand to be organized in my efforts. It's kinda of frustrating cuz I know shit is mad fucked up but what would actually make a difference? That's a little bit harder to answer. Is it educating the people in the streets? Is it writing and calling your local and state reps? Would doing these things change anything? And if not, what other actions are there left to take? It's daunting opposition.

If you can sway the public then you have the upper hand....

arto
06-16-2006, 04:57 AM
prison is completely unecessary. it actually makes the situation worse in my opinion.

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 06:54 AM
They just lock people up because they're too strong, or because they're affraid that they get millionaire.

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 06:59 AM
Jealous haters most of the time. If they don't like your head then you have a problem 2. If you did horrible things then it's normal that you go to prison/jail maybe but some people are there for nothing. They really didn't do anything or almost nothing. They don't look at situations either, sad.

TSA
06-16-2006, 10:54 AM
They just lock people up because they're too strong, or because they're affraid that they get millionaire.

or cause they rape babies....

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 11:08 AM
I don't know people who rape babies sorry. Or people who do other sick devilish things.

Visionz
06-16-2006, 11:16 AM
^but those people do end up in the prison system. Some people simply deserve to be there. What I don't understand is why they ever get out.

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Half of what is in there doesn't have to be there.. Do you know how much money it costs 2?

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 11:30 AM
Money enough or not? And then they complain that prisons are full.

Visionz
06-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Cost should be irrelevant when dealing with baby rapist and murders. I'm not defending locking up a bunch of non-violent offenders for years and years but the type of people I'm referring to can rot in a pen. They shouldn't be out amongst people with the ability to screw up the rest of their lives.

Kill flowers
06-16-2006, 11:42 AM
The only thing you can do there is think and make (new) friends.

ratty mayonnaise
06-18-2006, 08:51 AM
most of the people in the free world are in a prison

just coz u cant see the bars. doesnt meen ur FREE