PDA

View Full Version : new Album... need feedback!

castro
06-13-2006, 12:10 PM
p.e.a.c.e. fam...

my group just dropped our new album " DoomsDay "

let us know what you think, and if you feeling it get a copy knawmeen...

matter fact if you buy more than 1 copy you get a 40% off so you can turn around and sell the other copies and make some $$ LOL...

www.cdbaby.com/cd/alliancehiphop2 (http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/alliancehiphop2)

also check out our myspace whenever you got sometime...

ight oNe...

Locust
06-14-2006, 01:49 PM
hells nahz upload it for us then

castro
06-14-2006, 01:59 PM
hells nahz upload it for us then

LOL...

its called supporting the underground instead of support fake corporate america ... but its all good sun...

Locust
06-14-2006, 02:09 PM
why would we buy anything from you when we dont even know what you about, this is only your 5th post man? and just 'cause you underground dont mean you any better than anybody else

castro
06-14-2006, 02:20 PM
why would we buy anything from you when we dont even know what you about, this is only your 5th post man? and just 'cause you underground dont mean you any better than anybody else

actually when this board crashed last time it erased my history,I've been here since the days of SAM7 before he got banned but truthfully i've never posted much here... i'm here just about everyday but i just dont post...

as far as knowing what i'm about well thats why i gave links to myspace, so you can hear what i'm about... I asked for feedback, and just said "if" you did like what you heard "then" buy it...

like i said its all good...

p.e.a.c.e.

castro
06-14-2006, 03:35 PM
If MF Doom Saw The Title Of Your Album, I'm Sure He'd Get Heated...

lol yeah i've thought about that ... to be honest we didnt even think about it until it was to late... we were playin off of D-Day... since our name is the Alliance... hence our EP bieng called Countdown to June 6th

but did MFDOOMS DoomsDay ever get released? I thought it was shelved, maybe I was wrong...

castro
06-14-2006, 03:43 PM
I think it came out...not sure...

Btw...That Doomsday track on ur myspace is sick...who made the beat?

thanks man...

he's one of the members on the group , 7thscribe he's got his own myspace to, he just set up a soundclick account to sell beats ...

www.myspace.com/7thscribe (http://www.myspace.com/7thscribe) i think thats it, if not just go to the alliance myspace and he is on our top friends... let me know if there is anything u like ... he custom makes tracks too... i think he charges 75 per beat and 2 for 100 ...

oNe

White_Mouse
06-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Wussup fam this is LiL j from the Holy Culture forum your stuff is real good fam.

O ya i'm definitlely coppin this.

castro
06-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Wussup fam this is LiL j from the Holy Culture forum your stuff is real good fam.

O ya i'm definitlely coppin this.

peace sun, no doubt!

whenever u cop it kid let me know what u think!

oNe...