PDA

View Full Version : discuss the following statement, break it down, love it and hurt it.

Prince Rai
06-13-2006, 01:17 PM
a word is a descriptive picture, but not a multidimensional answer to what it is describing.

snapple
06-13-2006, 06:14 PM
theres more to shit then you think there is

whitey
06-13-2006, 06:59 PM
a word is just a noise with a loaded meaning that we have came to recognize standing for a specific thing.

when other people speak a language you are not familair with its just jibberish to you, but it means something to them. kinda weird if you think about it, they are saying something and nothing at the same time to you.

Os3y3ris
06-13-2006, 10:53 PM
Have you ever considered that a word may cut both ways? They allow communications of your thoughts to outsiders, but do they limit your thoughts to your vocabulary? Even more so, when you invest your mind in words, can words then be used to adversly affect your mind?

Aqueous Moon
06-13-2006, 10:58 PM
NAW....cause real scientists never rely on words alone they use numbers (math) to demonstrate their understanding.

LHX
06-13-2006, 11:04 PM
Have you ever considered that a word may cut both ways? They allow communications of your thoughts to outsiders, but do they limit your thoughts to your vocabulary? Even more so, when you invest your mind in words, can words then be used to adversly affect your mind?
Until you can come to this understanding, you are a victim to the words that you have learned.

Understanding words and their uses and limitations will unlock a door to a big room.

A really big room.

A really, really big room.

A room that is possibly infinitely large.

Larger than life.

We are talking big here.

Huge.

whitey
06-13-2006, 11:06 PM
and fossil records to show we came from chimps *D

Aqueous Moon
06-13-2006, 11:08 PM
and fossil records to show we came from chimps *D

Are you referring to the fake ones are the real ones?...And...

Do you recieve wisdom from chimps??

I would like to know what the chimps had to say about captialism.

LHX
06-13-2006, 11:08 PM
The butler did it.

With a trophy.

Os3y3ris
06-13-2006, 11:55 PM
NAW....cause real scientists never rely one words alone they use numbers (math) to demonstrate their understanding.

The difference being...?

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 12:05 AM
The difference being...?

ARE YOU KEMETIAN WARRIOR??

ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST, THEN I WILL CONSIDER ENLIGHTENING YOU WITH SOME SUPREME WISDOM.

denaturat
06-14-2006, 01:10 AM
Princerai, Whitey, Os3y3ris: good comments. Was just reading Russell's "Philosophy of Logical Atomism" on the subway this morning. He discusses what you guys are talking about here.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 01:24 AM
Princerai, Whitey, Os3y3ris: good comments. Was just reading Russell's "Philosophy of Logical Atomism" on the subway this morning. He discusses what you guys are talking about here.

Why don't you tell us what that has to do with anything?...break down what you read and add something to the builld.

What do you think about the subject....fuck someone else's thoughts.

Os3y3ris
06-14-2006, 01:26 AM
ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST, THEN I WILL CONSIDER ENLIGHTENING YOU WITH SOME SUPREME WISDOM.

First of all, you never directed a question towards me. Second, you can keep your supreme wisdom.

Can't stand Russell. So pretentious.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 01:34 AM
[quote=Os3y3ris]First of all, you never directed a question towards me. Second, you can keep your supreme wisdom.

But, you did direct your question at me...and, you avoided answering my direct question.

Very interesting...are you Kemetian Warrior or not?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Prince Rai
06-14-2006, 06:10 AM
many good thoughts being pushed around here.

my attention of the statement was to draw attention to the fact that although many words fit its purpose to describe the realm it is in.. ie apple is apple right?
there are words that mean one things but do not truly represent the realm it is describing ie GOD...

God roughly describes a higher being, but its not very conclusive is it?

Jet Set
06-14-2006, 06:14 AM
a word is a descriptive picture,
but not a multidimensional answer to what it is describing.

broken

_BaLaNcE_
06-14-2006, 06:33 AM
actions speak louder then words

Os3y3ris
06-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Very interesting...are you Kemetian Warrior or not?

Thats another poster here, right? No, I only have one account here.

Aqueous Moon
06-14-2006, 04:41 PM
lol

denaturat
06-14-2006, 11:20 PM
Why don't you tell us what that has to do with anything?...break down what you read and add something to the builld.

What do you think about the subject....fuck someone else's thoughts.

What does that have to do with anything? What "it" has to do with is the fact that I was just reading that same day about what Princerai was talking about. Considering also the fact that what the people I mentioned posted coincides with what an authority on this subject had said, I would have to say it has something to do with the subject of this post.

And no, not "fuck someone else's thoughts" if they have something good to say.

Why do you have to be so adverserial?

denaturat
06-14-2006, 11:53 PM
First of all, you never directed a question towards me. Second, you can keep your supreme wisdom.

Can't stand Russell. So pretentious.

see I'm not of fan of socrates because he liked little boys, but his teachings are still valid.

Aqueous Moon
06-15-2006, 03:29 PM
many good thoughts being pushed around here.

my attention of the statement was to draw attention to the fact that although many words fit its purpose to describe the realm it is in.. ie apple is apple right?
there are words that mean one things but do not truly represent the realm it is describing ie GOD...

God roughly describes a higher being, but its not very conclusive is it?

Exactly, words don't really become a problem until we start expressing higher 'dimensions' with them....like Allah or God. This can cause confusion.

But, a numerical approach allows us to add another (higher) and more universal dimension to words.

This is cause numbers have an exact value. Everybody has the same concept of 1. The number 1 is the same value no matter what country you are in or wherever you go on this planet.

But, we have only been taught the basic value of numbers. And understanding those values alone have provided us with many great scientific discoveries and technological advances. Especially, concerning our physical selves and the way our bodies work.

But, that was only half of it....there is a deeper, higher value of numbers. I mean if you look at a word you see the alphabets it consists of, but you can't see what a 1 consists of, you only see a symbol. They didn't teach us the true (higher) value of that symbol.

When these values are made known we achieve understanding in the science and technology of our true (higher) selves and in the process we learn how to identify and destroy the negatives in the cipher (self or world). Of course, I am referring to Supreme Mathematics.

Aqueous Moon
06-15-2006, 03:32 PM
What does that have to do with anything? What "it" has to do with is the fact that I was just reading that same day about what Princerai was talking about. Considering also the fact that what the people I mentioned posted coincides with what an authority on this subject had said, I would have to say it has something to do with the subject of this post.

And no, not "fuck someone else's thoughts" if they have something good to say.

Why do you have to be so adverserial?

Adversaries abound....didn't intend to be harsh tho...good thoughts are cool with me.

whitey
06-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Exactly, words don't really become a problem until we start expressing higher 'dimensions' with them....like Allah or God. This can cause confusion.

But, a numerical approach allows us to add another (higher) and more universal dimension to words.

This is cause numbers have an exact value. Everybody has the same concept of 1. The number 1 is the same value no matter what country you are in or wherever you go on this planet.

But, we have only been taught the basic value of numbers. And understanding those values alone have provided us with many great scientific discoveries and technological advances. Especially, concerning our physical selves and the way our bodies work.

But, that was only half of it....there is a deeper, higher value of numbers. I mean if you look at a word you see the alphabets it consists of, but you can't see what a 1 consists of, you only see a symbol. They didn't teach us the true (higher) value of that symbol.

When these values are made known we achieve understanding in the science and technology of our true (higher) selves and in the process we learn how to identify and destroy the negatives in the cipher (self or world). Of course, I am referring to Supreme Mathematics.

With no humans there is no concept of one, or math for that matter.

arto
06-16-2006, 05:07 AM
With no humans there is no concept of one, or math for that matter.

this is a logical fallacy. how do you know other beings cannot grasp the concepts we can?

Visionz
06-16-2006, 10:11 AM
at some point words ultimately fail. or maybe not fail but reach their limitations. For instance, the way you feel from smokin weed. I don't think I could ever truly describe the experience and the only way that someone else could understand what I mean is to have had the experience themselves.

Prince Rai
06-17-2006, 07:51 AM
at some point words ultimately fail. or maybe not fail but reach their limitations. For instance, the way you feel from smokin weed. I don't think I could ever truly describe the experience and the only way that someone else could understand what I mean is to have had the experience themselves.

gem

whitey
06-17-2006, 09:57 AM
this is a logical fallacy. how do you know other beings cannot grasp the concepts we can?

Because its a human concept. If we werent here it wouldnt exsist it would be another beings concept done in another way. Just like another language, which really means nothing to someone who doesnt understand it.

Soul Controller
06-18-2006, 08:50 AM
a word is a descriptive picture, but not a multidimensional answer to what it is describing.

word

words are obscalete,.. what one word means to one person, means something else to some1 else

even lets say the word love..
how does one know. if anyone else feels like how the person talking about it is feeling the word.

words are division,.

the best way to no.. the real way we communicate is not through words..

how many people have shared experiances with people.. where they know what the other is talking bout/is going to say
but u already know it..

when u getthat vibe/ when u click with some1 like that

its much doper than words,.
its an understanding that u feel spiritualy

peace

Prince Rai
06-18-2006, 01:06 PM
word

words are obscalete,.. what one word means to one person, means something else to some1 else

even lets say the word love..
how does one know. if anyone else feels like how the person talking about it is feeling the word.

words are division,.

the best way to no.. the real way we communicate is not through words..

how many people have shared experiances with people.. where they know what the other is talking bout/is going to say
but u already know it..

when u getthat vibe/ when u click with some1 like that

its much doper than words,.
its an understanding that u feel spiritualy

peace

again, this is exactly what i was talking about.

if we communicated without having to use words, and could say whatever we needed just through transferring the "data" to the other brain/mind, then surely less data will be lost by virtue of the lack of scope that words give you!

can u explain a new and complex idea purely and to the fullest with words alone?
there will be times where certain words are not giving you the exact accent that you required in order to descibe what you are trying to say..

peace