da shinin
enta da stage
the great adventures of slick rick
moment of truth

just some of the dome

yall agree ? say ssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ironwizard
06-14-2006, 06:22 AM
WTF? Liquid Swords might be the best wu album ever, along with 36 Chambers and OB4CL. Sorry, Liquid Swords is not overrated and I can't possibly name 15 albums that are better. Can't even name 5.

Bloo
06-14-2006, 06:36 AM
Stillmatic > Liquid Swords

HAHAHAHAHA +)

deddo_heddo_kun
06-14-2006, 06:55 AM
Liquid Swords overrated?? wtf is up? this album is THE shit...i only like 36chambers more than LS

BigR
06-14-2006, 07:03 AM
2Pac:
2Pacalypse Now
Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z...
Thug Life - Volume 1
Me Against The World
All Eyez On Me
MAkaveli - The DOn Killuminati
R U Still Down? [remember me]

Wu-Tang:
Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
Words From The Genius:fucku:

Gutta J.85
06-14-2006, 07:11 AM
liquid swords is the greatest album in history in my ears

u named alot of classic shit but 2001 as in dr.dre's chronic 2001 ? go clean ur ears bro , hi-tek & talib kweli's train of thought album is ill but it isn't even a classic to compare

plus u on nas dick big time "lost tapes" isn't even a album and has fillers , blueprint > stillmatic and liquid swords > blueprint

dark and hell is hot is dark and grimy as liquid swords but you can't compare a swizz beat or a dame grease beat with a rza joint and every wu member then spit on liquid swords are more lyrical then X

and i almost pissed myself when i read "the great adventures of slick rick" not that it's not good & I have the album just think it doesn't compare since I haven't played the album in years

McTom
06-14-2006, 07:14 AM
my opinion is only enter the wu, and maybe ironman are better... i'll admit forever, illmatic & infamous are close, but no way LS is overrated

Jet Set
06-14-2006, 07:15 AM
lol pretty close minded vision on 15 albums better,

you should listen to some other genres of music too

PolitiC
06-14-2006, 07:16 AM
pussy with teeth is an attention whore

Jet Set
06-14-2006, 07:23 AM

haha
http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/%7Erah56/images/handy/images/attention.jpg

PolitiC
06-14-2006, 07:38 AM
haha
http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/%7Erah56/images/handy/images/attention.jpg
lmfao!

pussy-with-teeth
06-14-2006, 07:43 AM
Stillmatic > Liquid Swords

HAHAHAHAHA +)

ahahahhahahaha one mic >>>>any song on ls

either >>>any song on ls

ur the man >>>many songs on ls

what goes around >>>many songs on ls

stillmatic intro >>> ls intro song

second childhood >>>many songs on ls

only problem with stillmatic is breavhert party....and u know the version without that wack song...then the only average cuts are smokin and the flyest

stillmatic >>>>>>>>LS..

stillmatic = true classic...came out and changed the game !!! yall remebering jay crieng on hot 97 about ether and that the source gave nas 5mics ??? lol everybody was feelin stillmatic manye..shit is ill

pussy-with-teeth
06-14-2006, 07:49 AM
lol at some of ya motherfuckas tryin to tell me that ls is better than illmatic....ttztzztztzt

PolitiC
06-14-2006, 07:52 AM
who the fuck cares?to each his own

Da Problem Child
06-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Illmatic
All Eyes on me(I'm a big 2pac fan)
Ready To Die
etc

there are more i just can't think right now.I don't really like Gza cause he kind of like a nerd lyricist

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-14-2006, 08:12 AM
glad i'm not the only one who noticed that

who the fuck cares?to each his own

THE W
06-14-2006, 08:15 AM
moved

Da Problem Child
06-14-2006, 08:17 AM
That nigga just giving his opinion.I have nothing against that

THE W
06-14-2006, 08:19 AM
ummm...cuban linx....thats it.

Leo Angel
06-14-2006, 08:41 AM
only Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... plus tie between LS and Supreme Clientele. Stillmatic, ATLiens or Aquemini better than LS?? buhahahahahaha :nonono: , no fuckin' way

Ink Is My Drink
06-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Illmatic
Ready To Die
etc

there are more i just can't think right now.I don't really like Gza cause he kind of like a nerd lyricist

nerdy...your a dick

Ya_Bane
06-14-2006, 09:39 AM
aight...the most overrated album ever award goes to..LS...followed by rd

20 better albums

enter the wu
forever
ironman
supreme clientele
cuban linx
train of thought
its dark and hell is hot
illmatic
the lost tapes
stillmatic
atliens
aquimini
me against the world
follow the leader
imfamous

more

the low end theory
da shinin
enta da stage
moment of truth

just some of the dome

Don't mind them Pussy. I don't agree with you eigther, but there are some that do! Here's two of them

http://rulzofpunk.free.fr/images/moron.jpg
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/nerd-46422.jpg

Orion Nebulus
06-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Well mr cunt with teeth might have a point there( I cant believe I said that lol) Just think...there are thousands of hiphop albums out there and there might indeed be 15 or more albums better than liquid swords.....buttttttttt its definatley not the bullshit list cunt put there lmaooo.

pussy-with-teeth
06-14-2006, 09:57 AM
hahaahha i love this shit manye

bunch of wu stan faggots catchin feelings...callin me this and that...lol at u faggots sayin shit like atliens, aquimini aint nowhere near LS...or ls been better than illmatic..ya some supa cock stans...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-14-2006, 10:14 AM
it seems like you're the one catching feelings calling everyone names

S.T.
06-14-2006, 10:25 AM
No there aint 15 albums better than LS. 5-8 maybe, but 15 no

Da Problem Child
06-14-2006, 10:42 AM
nerdy...your a dick

Wu-Tang dickryder.I just was stated my opinion.Thats how i feel.

venex
06-14-2006, 10:49 AM
hahaahha i love this shit manye

bunch of wu stan faggots catchin feelings...callin me this and that...lol at u faggots sayin shit like atliens, aquimini aint nowhere near LS...or ls been better than illmatic..ya some supa cock stans...

actually you are the faggot because of the following reasons:

1) you don't know shit about hiphop
2) nobody agrees with you
3) you are hating everybody on this forum and wu-tang, but still you are here
4) you are such a nerd
5) and.... nobody likes you!

TAURO
06-14-2006, 12:35 PM

20 better albums

enter the wu
forever
ironman
supreme clientele
cuban linx
train of thought
its dark and hell is hot
illmatic
the lost tapes
stillmatic
atliens
aquimini
me against the world
follow the leader
imfamous

more

the low end theory
da shinin
enta da stage
moment of truth

just some of the dome

Your an idiot, favourates are based on your own personal opinion, starting this tread was a pointless excercise cos the majority view is that Liquid swords is one of the best albums in hip hop period, none of the albums you mentioned are shit in anyway but you have no basis on how you came up with those discisions, you are just trying to see if you could get a rise out of the wu corp and from my point of view you failed.

hectis
06-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Enter The Wu Tang 36chambers And That Is It

357 NYC
06-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Albums I Like Better Personally:

Nice N Smooth (self Titled Debut)
Done By The Forces Of Nature
Deal La Soul Is Dead
Resurrection
Straight Outta Compton
Do Or Die
Enta Da Stage
Edutainment
Return Of The Boom Bap
Supreme Clientel
The Infamous
Funcrusher Plus
Moment Of Truth
Enter The 36 Chambers

Just My Favs I Rate Over L.s. But No Diss To Gza--one Of The Best!

WuBaller
06-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Illmatic, 36, maybe OB4CL

Ink Is My Drink
06-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Wu-Tang dickryder.I just was stated my opinion.Thats how i feel.

how am i a wu tang dickrider???

i havnt even said what i think of liquid swords or what albums better so how can u say im a wu dickrider

your fukin stupid

9th Warrior
06-15-2006, 02:05 PM
I don't really like Gza cause he kind of like a nerd lyricist

co-sign id rather listen to ODB or Mef at least they make listening to music a more involved experience, instead of putting me to sleep !!

num2son
06-15-2006, 02:09 PM
I can name a couple of albums better, but LS is not overated

venex
06-15-2006, 03:05 PM
^^^co-sign, there are def albums wich are better, but LS is DEFINATELY not overrated...

Longbongcilvaringz
06-15-2006, 11:03 PM
co-sign id rather listen to ODB or Mef at least they make listening to music a more involved experience, instead of putting me to sleep !!

what LS put you to sleep? have you actually listened to the album?

for me 36 chambers and ob4cl are better or on par with LS. i prefer it to illmatic but its close.

Frank Drebin
06-16-2006, 03:51 AM
36Chambers
and thats it for me.

Its Big Lu baby
06-16-2006, 04:29 AM

lsd is not good for you

Rebel_INS
06-16-2006, 05:11 AM
I just know that I couldnt name many.

tancen
06-16-2006, 06:56 AM
what is rd? and LS is not overrated... if many people share your opinion, LS is underrated.

4-Bar Killer
06-16-2006, 07:23 AM
what is rd? and LS is not overrated... if many people share your opinion, LS is underrated.

reasonable doubt

Orion Nebulus
06-16-2006, 11:23 AM
I don't really like Gza cause he kind of like a nerd lyricist

Lmaooo!!! Well thats why he's called the Genius. Best lyrically in the clan. And theres nothing wrong with "nerd" rap. The dude just spits knowledge.

LikwidSwordz
06-16-2006, 10:35 PM

I dont get how some of you could say that. I feel like if you think like that.....then you would also think like.... its more about the beat than the lyrics.....cuz at least the beat sounds good. I mean yea sometimes theres music to listen to when you jus wanna hear some good music or whatever....but i jus cant do that i duno why. I want to constantly learn, and real hip-hop does that for me. I pretty much learn something new all the time when im listenin to Canibus, or Gza, or Rza, etc. I love listenin to metaphors and jus how they put words together and what they rhyme it with and everything, i love that. I duno thats jus my opinion though.

Deity Allah
06-17-2006, 02:31 AM
Pubic Enemy - It Take a Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back
Raekwon The Chef - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
Nas - It Was Written
Royal Flush - Ghetto Millionaire
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The 36 Chambers
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever
Smif & Wessun - Dah Shinin'
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - The Main Ingredient
Nas - Illmatic
Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle
Biggie Smalls - Ready To Die
Biggie Smalls - Life After Death
The Fugees - The Score

**Liquid Swords, Ironman, Supreme Clientel & Return To The 36 Chambers are all right there**

wampus
06-17-2006, 06:51 AM
funny post of haters. "a foooll can't seeee the ligght"

wampus
06-17-2006, 07:38 AM
"swordsman" >>> a lot of albums

Edgar Erebus
06-17-2006, 07:45 AM

Interesting, I fell asleep while listening to Return to 36 Chambers and Tical, but not Liquid Swords.

I'm a fucking wierdo.

tacle
06-17-2006, 07:58 AM
Nah, liquid swords is overrated, it's a sick album no doubt, so badly overrated.

Damo_Suzuki
06-19-2006, 06:09 PM
I can only name 7 better, 2 of which are rap albums: 'The Chronic' and 'The Infamous'...

rubyspirit
06-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Can't - I listened to Liquid Swords today. Its definitely a top hip hop record. Real raw...

12weLvE
06-19-2006, 08:48 PM
1. 36 Chambers

Longbongcilvaringz
06-20-2006, 03:01 AM
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum..."

Just let this dumbfuck talk, if you would stop replying to his anti-Wu topics, he would stop making them, plain and simple. You can't argue with this guy, he's the biggest stan on here (Aquemini GOAT? funny...) and the more you try to question him, the more babbling he does.

Let's try something. No one reply to this thread from here on and see how pussy-with-teeth reacts. It's not like you're accomplishing anything by replying because 9 out of 10 people aren't naming albums better than LS, just trying to argue with PWT's list.

co sign.

ShaDynasty
06-20-2006, 05:27 AM
um i dont know about albums being better than ls but theres a lot of classics on its level:
nas - illmatic
raekwon - only built 4 cuban linx (imo best album ever)
de la soul - stakes is high
eric b & rakim - paid in full
jay-z - reasonable doubt
camp lo - uptown saturday night
3rd bass - cactus album
mobb deep - the infamous
epmd - strictly business
wu tang - 36 chambers
gang starr - daily operation
outkast - aquemini
pete rock & cl smooth - mecca & the soul brother
public enemy - it takes a nation.....
atcq - midnight marauders

Skellington
06-20-2006, 05:31 AM
That's hard man, I can't do that I think...ok I try

-Nightmares That Surface From Shallow Sleep - Warcloud
-Smuggling Booze In the Graveyard - Warcloud

surprised??? :):)

pablobaluba
06-20-2006, 07:08 AM
another idiot thread made by pussy with teeth...

my answer is that none of ghostface albums are better than ls

peace

pussy-with-teeth
06-21-2006, 01:45 PM
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum..."

Just let this dumbfuck talk, if you would stop replying to his anti-Wu topics, he would stop making them, plain and simple. You can't argue with this guy, he's the biggest stan on here (Aquemini GOAT? funny...) and the more you try to question him, the more babbling he does.

Let's try something. No one reply to this thread from here on and see how pussy-with-teeth reacts. It's not like you're accomplishing anything by replying because 9 out of 10 people aren't naming albums better than LS, just trying to argue with PWT's list.

what the fuck ?? why u bringin that wack ass mata killa qoute up ?? u actin like beats aint meaning shit.tztzzt...and i aint sayin that ls is wack...its like a 4 out of 5...or something like that so i aint hatin...and yes aquimini is better than ls...to me..not even close...

andre spittin on return of the g ....now listen to that...then come back and give me a gza song where the genius actully really raps like andre did...blow !

pussy-with-teeth
06-21-2006, 01:46 PM
another idiot thread made by pussy with teeth...

my answer is that none of ghostface albums are better than ls

peace

sc, ironman >>>>ls

cuban linx >>>ls

Grongle
06-21-2006, 04:59 PM
36 chambers ...
urmmmmmm
cant name no more

ShaDynasty
06-21-2006, 05:03 PM
There's nothing wack about that MK quote, no need to catch feelings over some of the realest words spoken in hip-hop, maybe ever. If you can't appreciate the greatness of Liquid Swords as a whole, I'd say "dumb" is really the only appropriate word for you, so that quote really does apply here.

If you really think SC is better than LS, you must be either A) the heaviest Ghost Stan on this planet or B) not listening to the lyrics whatsoever. Honestly, how can you consider an album where the rapper makes it blatantly clear that he's not trying to make sense better than one that demonstrates superiority in storytelling (not saying GZA is a better storyteller than Ghost, just comparing on the albums), wordplay, punchlines, and straight lyricism?

Return of the "G" = average track, Andre raps way too fast for the beat and it sounds stupid, sorry. I mean, you could've at least picked a song where he somewhat stayed on the beat if you want to demonstrate his skill.
have to disagree on this 'return of the g' is a classic, and andre is dope on it, im not entering a debate of whos better, theyre different but both good
also lots of people prefer supreme clientele, its a classic album so your preference is down tp personal choice

pussy-with-teeth
06-21-2006, 07:21 PM
There's nothing wack about that MK quote, no need to catch feelings over some of the realest words spoken in hip-hop, maybe ever. If you can't appreciate the greatness of Liquid Swords as a whole, I'd say "dumb" is really the only appropriate word for you, so that quote really does apply here.

If you really think SC is better than LS, you must be either A) the heaviest Ghost Stan on this planet or B) not listening to the lyrics whatsoever. Honestly, how can you consider an album where the rapper makes it blatantly clear that he's not trying to make sense better than one that demonstrates superiority in storytelling (not saying GZA is a better storyteller than Ghost, just comparing on the albums), wordplay, punchlines, and straight lyricism?

Return of the "G" = average track, Andre raps way too fast for the beat and it sounds stupid, sorry. I mean, you could've at least picked a song where he somewhat stayed on the beat if you want to demonstrate his skill.

sc is better to me than ls

better beats..better flow..better delivery..better sound..more tracks...better hooks..

ls only beats sc on lyrical aspects

and lol at u talkin that shit bout tha andre verse..lol at spittin too fast..son rode the beat perfectly..u really dont know what u talkin bout right there

and that mk quote is kinda wack man..hip hop always needed music..a beat...a rhythem...that qoute onlys comes from rappers that are talented at lyricsm but still failed to make a classic or even good album...they wanna excuse with the lyrical shit...but i think its ok for mk since i loved his album...but when he said that...his album wasnt out..and i disliked him at that time..thought he said that and he still was wack...i mean a lot of rappers think that they are dope cuz thex can write some lyrics...but they cant fuckin rap them..they have no flow and delivery...no charisma to let the lister actually really feel them..and sorry gza always been that kind of rapper espeically nowadays..i listen to his muggs shit..then i go right to bed

Claustrofobic
06-21-2006, 08:26 PM

20 better albums

enter the wu
forever
ironman
supreme clientele
cuban linx
train of thought
its dark and hell is hot
illmatic
the lost tapes
stillmatic
atliens
aquimini
me against the world
follow the leader
imfamous

more

the low end theory
da shinin
enta da stage
moment of truth

just some of the dome

sssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

pussy-with-teeth seems the only poster on this site with logical non-wu-dickriding posts

ShaolinDarts
06-22-2006, 12:14 PM
My 15 albums better than LS are as follows:

1. OB4CL
2. OB4CL
3. OB4CL
4. OB4CL
5. OB4CL
6. OB4CL
7. OB4CL
8. OB4CL
9. OB4CL
10.OB4CL
11.OB4CL
12.OB4CL
13.OB4CL
14.OB4CL
15.OB4CL

Longbongcilvaringz
06-23-2006, 12:47 AM

pussy-with-teeth seems the only poster on this site with logical non-wu-dickriding posts

uh....no ....hes just a hater¿¿¿¿????

the insignificant
06-25-2006, 04:18 AM
i always wonder what some people determine charisma to be... the only ones in the clan with real charisma are meth, deck and odb... my jaw drops when people refer to ghost as being charismatic...

let's be honest, my favourite album in the world is liquid swords, but realistically, there are definitely 15 albums that are better... there have been too many albums that have made much more of an impact to include it in hip hop's greatest 15 or 20 albums...

the 'nerd' rapper quote was interesting... the best part about gza is his ability to sound clever by using very simple words... unlike canibus, etc who use 15 sylable words but essentially only use them say how great they are...

IRAN
06-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Illmatic
Ready To Die
etc

Nerd lyricist???? What the fuck are you talking about?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-28-2006, 03:54 PM
i always wonder what some people determine charisma to be... the only ones in the clan with real charisma are meth, deck and odb... my jaw drops when people refer to ghost as being charismatic...

let's be honest, my favourite album in the world is liquid swords, but realistically, there are definitely 15 albums that are better... there have been too many albums that have made much more of an impact to include it in hip hop's greatest 15 or 20 albums...

the 'nerd' rapper quote was interesting... the best part about gza is his ability to sound clever by using very simple words... unlike canibus, etc who use 15 sylable words but essentially only use them say how great they are...

pretty much agree with all of this. good logic.

deadlymelody
06-29-2006, 01:53 PM
By looking at the basis of impact on hip-hop, sure there are more albums that surpass Liquid Swords. Impact aside, Liquid Swords is a top 10 hip hop album, ever. Simple as that. Not one bad beat. Not one average beat. Not one average verse. Not one average MC. Everything done in this album was done the right way. Quit arguing about it and just appreciate it for what it is.

IDI_AMIN
11-25-2010, 08:40 PM
i disagree with threadstarter but theres still dumb dickridin in this thread ... i think its the comic book cover that gets people excited

Professor Poopsnagle
11-25-2010, 09:44 PM
I hope the threadstarter got banned for this thread.

Krimewave
12-14-2010, 10:15 PM
its dark and hell is hot

you're a fucking joker

Krimewave
12-14-2010, 10:18 PM

and severe hearing problems.

KJR
01-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Enter the 36 Chambers
The Low End Theory
Ironman

and that's about it.

If I wanted to stretch it, I could add Reasonable Doubt/The Blueprint and Illmatic to my list.

hectis
01-04-2013, 07:02 PM
This thread wins the award for the most ridicules thing I heard today; Based on the fact the maker of this thread, vagina with teeth, said Liquid Swords was the most overrated album of all time!!!!

TheFunkyDrummer
01-04-2013, 07:37 PM
There is no objective greatest album of all time. If everyone would share the same favorite album music would be kind of boring. To me Liquid Swords is the best record of all time. I just like the dark sound of the beats and the gritty drums. The lyrics and the featurings to me are just amazing.

KJR
01-04-2013, 09:11 PM
There is no objective greatest album of all time. If everyone would share the same favorite album music would be kind of boring. To me Liquid Swords is the best record of all time. I just like the dark sound of the beats and the gritty drums. The lyrics and the featurings to me are just amazing.

Who's your favorite feature on the album? Killah Priest?