PDA

View Full Version : Who HERE ON DA WU Has A Vendetta Out On Me Here!?!?!?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 03:24 PM
I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO ASK THIS QUESTION SINCE I FIRST JOINED THIS FOURM BCUZ MAD PEEPZ ON HERE FOR SOME REASON JUST DON'T LIKE ME AND IT'S BEEN ON MY BRAIN FOR THE LONGEST.

EVERYTIME I HAVE A GOOD DAY AND POST NICE THINGS ON HERE, SOMEBODY GOTTA TURN THE THINGS THAT I SAY AROUND ON HERE AND JUS MAKE IT A PRACTICAL JOKE. THAT'S THE REASON WHY I LOSE IT AND JUS GO OFF ON PEEPZ HERE WHO DO THAT.

ONE, YOU DON'T KNOE ME PHYSICALLY, VERBALLY OR MENTALLY

TWO, I DO HAVE HARD TIMES WHEN I'M OUT AND ABOUT AND AT HOME WITH MY FOLKS AND CAN'T TALK 2 ANYONE ABOUT IT

AND THREE, I FEEL IF I WANNA LET SOME STEAM OUT, I'LL COME ON HERE AND DO THAT SO THAT WAY I CAN FEEL BETTER AND NOONE WILL HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT.

YES I DO HAVE DEPRESSED DAYS AND YES I HAVE HAD THOUGHTS OF NOT WANTING TO LIVE AND JUST OUTRIGHT TAKE A GUN AND BLOW MY BRAINS OUT OR JUS HANGING MYSELF FROM A BALCONY POST AND NOT GIVNG A SHIT ABOUT MYSELF OR MY LIFE, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT BCUZ I HAVE 2 MUCH TO LIVE FOR LIKE MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, MY LOVED ONES, ETC. AND YES I'VE HAD MY DAYS OF WHEN I JUS SAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT MYSELF AND JUS SAY FUCK LIVING IN THIS WORLD AND FUCK MY LIFE CUZ IT DOESN'T DO ME ANY GOOD AND IT DOESN'T DO ANYONE IN MY FAMILY ANY GOOD TOO IN FACT MY MOM'S SHOULD'VE HAD AN ABORTION SO THAT WAY I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH SHIT ON THE INTERNET AND IN THE REAL WORLD.

SO I'M JUS TIRED OF EVERYONE ON HERE, DAY AND NIGHT THAT DO NOT KNOE ME FROM A CAN OF PAINT, MAKING JOKES AND SHIT ABOUT ME WHEN YOU DON'T KNOE ME AND NEVER EVEN ASKED ABOUT WHAT I LIKE DOING IN MY LIFE OR WHAT I WANNA DO IN TWO TO THREE YEARS AFET I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL, ETC.

SO I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE, FRIEND OR FOE, TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. KEEP IT REAL WITH ME CUZ I NOW CONFESSED AND KEPT IT REAL ON HERE.

SINCERELY,
SHYHEIMCHICA06

TeknicelStylez
06-14-2006, 03:27 PM
LOLOLOL

You got mental problems

Gawd
06-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Shut up you rat infested hooker fart. You say you dont know why ppl do not like you. To be honest I could like you but you are soooooo eazy to make fun of because you show it affects you. Grow up, stop being a fucking panzy.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 03:29 PM
You need help girl....

stak84
06-14-2006, 03:31 PM
dont worry baby, big staks is here to take care of you

JASPER
06-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Bitch is fine!

http://img.ircimages.com/ircimages/6/d/6dc5156c5847e5d938605f739cd0d693.jpg

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 03:34 PM
shits gettin deep lol

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Jaspers pimpin' TAMRA LENIECE SMITH!

further more, didn't your mother ever tell you not to put your real name on the internet? you douchebag....

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 03:41 PM
matic still rules the world bitches, banners undisputed

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 03:44 PM
I've got a huge vendetta out on you

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? I DON'T EVEN KNOE YOU.WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A VENDETTA ON ME IN THE FIRST PLACE????

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-14-2006, 03:44 PM
This threads proves you are ya own worst enemy and you have a split personality...

Peace Freddy!

BTW, HEAT is OK

stak84
06-14-2006, 03:46 PM
i got a huge vendetta for you baby, know what im sayin

*wink wink*

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 03:46 PM
LOL! @ stak

Gawd
06-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Can we vote this garbage of the internets?

JASPER
06-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Felate my vendetta. Fuck fuck fuck.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 03:48 PM
lol @ jasper

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-14-2006, 03:50 PM
2 WORDS

ZOLOFT

XANAX

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 03:52 PM
everybody needs to peep bigben's last post on the other thread....

Its Big Lu baby
06-14-2006, 04:01 PM
MY MOM'S SHOULD'VE HAD AN ABORTION SO THAT WAY I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH SHIT ON THE INTERNET AND IN THE REAL WORLD.

wow
u need some fucking help
that quote says it all
listen to ben
get some zoloft
and some xanax
stop comin on wucorp
and join a teletubies forum

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 04:02 PM
ONE, YOU DON'T KNOE ME PHYSICALLY, VERBALLY OR MENTALLY

So why do you let us get to you so much?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/MzLauraAnne05/menkyra.jpg
ShyheimChica ^^^

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:05 PM
So why do you let us get to you so much?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOE ME!!!! I TRY 2 BE NICE TO FOLK SO THAT THEY CAN KNOE ME BUT I CAN'T CUZ OF IGNORANT SHIT LIKE THIS FROM OTEHR FOLKS!!!

Strange Fruit
06-14-2006, 04:05 PM
smh,,, at this thread.

ma, first things first.

yes, NEVER put your real name on a site, especially this one.

two: didn't they ever teach you that not everybody will like you?

three: don't make a scene, it's not cute.

four: you're in your twenties, {thats supposed to be a stable time}
why the fuck are you worried about what strangers think of you?

five:

you don't have a life.
if you did, you wouldn't be doing what you're doing.

no beef, but stop being an attention whore.
it's not cute.
and it's not making you any smarter.

thank you and have a nice day.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 04:06 PM
so because we don't know you, we can get under your skin that much? I live thousands of miles away from you and am behind a computer screen, its not like I'm gonna pop up in your social studies class and rip into you. Whats your address? I'm gonna get some of the guys to put together a care-package for you....

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 04:07 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! beef beef

real talk tho, you didnt need to make a huge sceen huh, you ina hole you cant get out now

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:15 PM
smh,,, at this thread.

ma, first things first.

yes, NEVER put your real name on a site, especially this one.

two: didn't they ever teach you that not everybody will like you?

three: don't make a scene, it's not cute.

four: you're in your twenties, {thats supposed to be a stable time}
why the fuck are you worried about what strangers think of you?

five:

you don't have a life.
if you did, you wouldn't be doing what you're doing.

no beef, but stop being an attention whore.
it's not cute.
and it's not making you any smarter.

thank you and have a nice day.

I'M JUS TIRED OF THE NONSENSE BULLSHIT ON HERE. PEEPZ DON'T KNOE ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME. IT'S JUS A CONSTANT THING THAT GOES ON EVERYDAY WHEN I'M ON HERE AND WHEN I COME BAQ ON HERE IN THE MORNING AND AFTERNOON AND I'M JUS TIRED OF PEEPZ CRACKIN ON ME WHEN THEY HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME 2 ASK POSITIVE QURSTIONS ABOUT ME ON HERE.

NOBODY TAUGHT ME THAT FOLKS WERE GONNA LIKE ME CUZ NOONE HAD THE TIME TO. AND I'M NOT MAKING A SCENE, I'M JUS TRYIN 2 FIGURE OUT WHY FOLKS JUS DON'T LIKE ME ON HERE AND JUS HAVE A VENDETTA ON ME.

THIS WAS A QUESTION THAT I'VE BEEN WANTING ANSWERES 2 SINCE I FIRST CAME ON HERE AND WHEN PEEPZ WERE STARTIN 2 BEEF WIT ME. THAT'S THE QUESTION THAT I'VE BEEN WANTING ANSWERED FOR A LONG TIME NOW!!!

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:16 PM
I'd like to slap this broad to inches from death. Then revive her with my man juice only to slap her close to death again.

HotSauce
06-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Sizzzzzzzzzzzlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllle.....That's the sound of beef cookin.

Fuck nice......I told you before. Bitch, be coooooooooolll. Sit down, watch the last scene in Pulp Fiction over and over till you really get it right. You're the honey bunny of the internet. hahaha.

MsRzaRecTaH
This threads proves you are ya own worst enemy and you have a split personality...

Peace Freddy!

BTW, HEAT is OK

lmaoo !! Aye Ben!

King Callabah
i neva had beef witchu, i didnt know you, then you randomly trapped me ina PMS type whirlwind!

06-14-2006, 04:19 PM
hey, if you kill yourself, hold a bible while you do it. i love it when that happens

Strange Fruit
06-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Tamara {or whatever your name is}

you're not gonna get answers by doing it the elementary school way.
come'n.

no one taught you?
im teaching you now.

there will be people in your life who will hate you.
don't whine,
move on.

make friends somewhere else.

you gotta be hardheaded.

otherwise,
you'll come across things like this.

and fuck it,

it's a website!

you should care less!

you've got friends right?
stick with them,
you'll be ok.

{good grief}

this is ridiculous.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:20 PM
so because we don't know you, we can get under your skin that much? I live thousands of miles away from you and am behind a computer screen, its not like I'm gonna pop up in your social studies class and rip into you. Whats your address? I'm gonna get some of the guys to put together a care-package for you....

WHY DO YOU WANT MY ADDRESS??? SO U CAN STALK ME OR JUS LEAVE A GRUESOME PACKAGE ON MY DOORSTEP???? I'M JUS TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT FROM EVERYONE ON HERE THAT DOESN'T KNOE ME OR HASN'T TRIED 2 GET TO KNOE ME. AND YES PEEPZ ON HERE DO GET UNDER MY SKIN CONSTANTLY!!!!

I JUS DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR PATIENCE CUZ IT MAKES ME ANGRY AND PSSED OFF WHEN PEEPZ JUS WANNA SIT BAQ AND JOKE ABOUT ME EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!

Its Big Lu baby
06-14-2006, 04:22 PM
go socialize here...
http://emerald.bbboy.net/spongebobsquareboard

no one will make fun of u there
and u can be happy

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:23 PM
get out of here. leave. now. whore.

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:24 PM
why you so bothered about what people think of you. ofcourse everyones gonna take the piss, its normal here. you just saying all this is gonna make them take the piss even more. i know i do it a lot to people, when i know im getting at them it fuels me to take the piss even more. makes it funny. just take it cool.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:24 PM

come'n.

no one taught you?
im teaching you now.

don't whine,
move on.

you gotta be hardheaded.

otherwise,

and fuck it,

it's a website!

you should care less!

stick with them,
you'll be ok.

{good grief}

this is ridiculous.

YEA I GOT FRIENDS BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TIME 2 HANG WITH ME CUZ TEHY HAVE BOYFRIENDS AND THEY SPEND THEIR TIME WITH THEIR MENS INSTEAD OF ME.

I'M NOT GONNA BE OK IIGHT??!??!?! IT'S JUS A TUG-O-WAR THAT I HAVE 2 PUT UP WIT ON HERE 2 GET MY POINTS ACROSS AND PEEPZ JUS TAKE WHAT I SAY OUT OF PROPORTION AND MAKE JOKES OUT OF IT.

I'M TIRED OF THE JOKES AND I'M TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT. EITHER PEEPZ LIKE ME ON HERE AND JUS SAY HI AND HOW ARE YOU OR JUS DON'T SOEAK 2 ME AT ALL IF YOU CAN'T BE A LADY OR A GENTLEMAN AND ASK HOW I AM EVERY NOW AND THEN.

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:25 PM

come'n.

no one taught you?
im teaching you now.

don't whine,
move on.

you gotta be hardheaded.

otherwise,

and fuck it,

it's a website!

you should care less!

stick with them,
you'll be ok.

{good grief}

this is ridiculous.

wise words

Unforgiven
WHY DO YOU WANT MY ADDRESS??? SO U CAN STALK ME OR JUS LEAVE A GRUESOME PACKAGE ON MY DOORSTEP???

I was gonna nail a dead cat to your door, but I'll just send you some oxycotton because you need it....

Gawd
Smelly turk ^

CherChezLaMarauder
06-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Wu Has A Derranged Fan Base =(

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Shyheimchica.......Noone here is going to do what you ask. We will never like you. We will never just say hi. We will always make fun of you untill your head pops off. Your complaints have been jotted down then burned then pissed on. Again we will never be your friend.

Now leave and never look back.

btw we dont care about you or your feelings.

Orion Nebulus
06-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Lmaoooo@ this thread.Apparentley this clown just want some attention...its a damn shame that this nutjob is 25.... tsk tsk.

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 04:29 PM
i been tryna hold bak but

LMFAO @ edbigghead LOL! shiiit....

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:30 PM
i been tryna hold bak but

LMFAO @ edbigghead LOL! shiiit....

Thank you....Thank You......I do what I can.

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Smelly turk ^

i bet you got turkish neighbours.

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:31 PM
i bet you got turkish neighbours.

No I dont I cooked them and made ottoman style hot pockets nigar

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Lmaoooo@ this thread.Apparentley this clown just want some attention...its a damn shame that this nutjob is 25.... tsk tsk.

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? SEE THIS IS EXACTLY WAHT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOE ME AND YOU GOTTA MAKE A SMART-ASS COMMENT ABOUT ME ON HERE.

SO LIKE I SAID B4...................

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?????

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:32 PM
No I dont I cooked them and made ottoman style hot pockets nigar

crack ass white boy

HotSauce
06-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Shyheimchica.......Noone here is going to do what you ask. We will never like you. We will never just say hi. We will always make fun of you untill your head pops off. Your complaints have been jotted down then burned then pissed on. Again we will never be your friend.

Now leave and never look back.

btw we dont care about you or your feelings.

can I get an amen^, I say amen brotha and sistas, amen!

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 04:33 PM
*choir* AAAAMEEEEEEEN

Gawd
Shyheimcaca......why do you keep saying we dont knoe you? we do fucking know you and we have all impregnated your womb and anus. we know you inside and out.

Unforgiven
I think Ed spoke for us all and lmfao at this crackwhore starting up again. I love it, she feels like shit and we laugh uncontrollably and she comes back for more every day!

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:34 PM
praise the lord!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:34 PM
crack ass white boy

weak fames. your not even worth my verbal slaughter.

Murdah Piff
06-14-2006, 04:35 PM
you know what

I DIDN'T READ A SINGLE LINE OF YOU 4 PAGE GRADE Z BLONDE SCHOOL GIRL ESSAY CAUSE MY NAME IS MR. MENOGIVEAFLYINFUCKO

YA HEARD

Orion Nebulus
06-14-2006, 04:35 PM
AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? SEE THIS IS EXACTLY WAHT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOE ME AND YOU GOTTA MAKE A SMART-ASS COMMENT ABOUT ME ON HERE.

SO LIKE I SAID B4...................

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?????

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......who the fuck am I? Well I guess I have to be your teacher. I have to be a smart ass cause youre dumb as shit lol. Come on....youre 25, at least learn how to spell. :)

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:37 PM
weak fames. your not even worth my verbal slaughter.

Do you know me???????

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Do you know me???????

yes I do.......you are a smelly turk with a big nose, nignog.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Do you know me???????

ShyheimChica and you should date....

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:39 PM
ShyheimChica and you should date....

No shite. They could cry in each others arms and ask each other why we b dissin' yo...we aint be knowin' dem der

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:40 PM
yes I do.......you are a smelly turk with a big nose, nignog.

nignog's new, im used to sand nigger. man you getting us mixed with kurds, they the smelly ones with big noses. we just got big noses.

HotSauce
06-14-2006, 04:42 PM
SOEAK Does anyone know what this is supposed to be right here? hahahha I speak ShyHeat check it............... squota crufabla puertrado blibbiddee blablah (translation) YOU DON'T KNOW ME, GET IT TIGHT OR GET IT RIGHT

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:42 PM
nignog's new, im used to sand nigger. man you getting us mixed with kurds, they the smelly ones with big noses. we just got big noses.

I will take this as a sign that you do not wish to continue my spoken barrage of badness......you may return to clowning on shyheimschicadoodle.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:44 PM
No shite. They could cry in each others arms and ask each other why we b dissin' yo...we aint be knowin' dem der

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:46 PM
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

old news ...come up with some new catch phrases. YAWNNNNNNNN

Unforgiven
hey, wheres the essay?

HANZO
I will take this as a sign that you do not wish to continue my spoken barrage of badness......you may return to clowning on shyheimschicadoodle.

thank you kind sir.

look ppl a clear example of beef being settled in a civilized manner. we will have crumpets and tea together as well now as a sign of no more beefing.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 04:48 PM
thank you kind sir.

look ppl a clear example of beef being settled in a civilized manner. we will have crumpets and tea together as well now as a sign of no more beefing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ed ripped into you again for that dumbass comment....

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:48 PM
thank you kind sir.

i never have beef here d00d. its all for fun.

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:49 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ed ripped into you again for that dumbass comment....

ima let it slide this time.....but every1 else be warned.....bwuahahahahaha

HotSauce
06-14-2006, 04:49 PM
thank you kind sir.

^you mean it doesn't have to turn into 47 whiny pages of bullshit? That's amazing.

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:50 PM

im a turk, im very used to getting ripped. its part of the culture.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:51 PM
i never have beef here d00d. its all for fun.

:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: NIGGA PLEASE, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HEARD TAHT ONE B4!!!!! DON'T EVEN TRY 2 LIE AND SAY YOU NEVER HAD BEEF CUZ MAINLY U HAVE WIT ME SO DON'T EVEN SIT THERE AND TELL A BOLD-FACE LIE CUZ YOU KNOE YOU'RE ONLY LYING TO YOURSLEF!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

HANZO
^you mean it doesn't have to turn into 47 whiny pages of bullshit? That's amazing.

exactly, didnt even need to make a thread about it.

Unforgiven
you'd swear this bitch got the thread on auto-refresh every 10 seconds....

HotSauce
06-14-2006, 04:52 PM
You think people got beef? Dumbass, people have a good laugh. The shit ain't beef. You have problems.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Beef is when I send a flaming brick through your window....

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:53 PM
you'd swear this bitch got the thread on auto-refresh every 10 seconds....

WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH??? YOU MUST NOT BE TALKING ABOUT ME YO, CUZ IF YOU'RE NOT THEN YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT YO MAMA!!!!

AND IF I'M A BITCH , YOU MAMA'S A BITCH, BITCH

HANZO
06-14-2006, 04:54 PM
i dont know how you can have beef of the internet. to me beef is kicking the shit outta someone for real. not a couple of harmless comments.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Bitch!

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:57 PM
:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: NIGGA PLEASE, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HEARD TAHT ONE B4!!!!! DON'T EVEN TRY 2 LIE AND SAY YOU NEVER HAD BEEF CUZ MAINLY U HAVE WIT ME SO DON'T EVEN SIT THERE AND TELL A BOLD-FACE LIE CUZ YOU KNOE YOU'RE ONLY LYING TO YOURSLEF!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:
Only you and 70 nerds on the star trek forums take the internets so seriosly. its so real to you that it makes you cry tears down your rosey red cheeks.......this is all a laugh to me. it is not real and i am not real. i do not even exist. but i cant explain that to a down syndromed, ex hooker, half crack feind such as yourself. now please post your pic so we can photoshop it and laugh even harder because you are starting to bore me.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 04:57 PM
i dont know how you can have beef of the internet. to me beef is kicking the shit outta someone for real. not a couple of harmless comments.

I DON'T CARE BEEF OR NO BEEF, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HARMLESS COMMENT. THE BETTER PHRASE FOR IT IS HARMFUL.

HotSauce
06-14-2006, 04:58 PM
this homotional fag is hard like melted ice cream. haha

Gawd
06-14-2006, 04:58 PM
I DON'T CARE BEEF OR NO BEEF, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HARMLESS COMMENT. THE BETTER PHRASE FOR IT IS HARMFUL.

silence your cock gobbling mouth already.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Biiiitch!

HANZO
06-14-2006, 05:00 PM
WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH??? YOU MUST NOT BE TALKING ABOUT ME YO, CUZ IF YOU'RE NOT THEN YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT YO MAMA!!!!

AND IF I'M A BITCH , YOU MAMA'S A BITCH, BITCH

lets not get the mama's involved now. keep it clean.

HotSauce
06-14-2006, 05:02 PM
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

remember that^Knucklehead. Seems like you got a lot to learn

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 05:02 PM
She's bleeding, EVERYBODY RUN!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 05:03 PM
lets not get the mama's involved now. keep it clean.

WELL ENGLISH SHOULD'VE NEVER CALLED ME A BITCH IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT'S THE TYPE OF SHIT I'M TALKIN ABOUT THAT I HAVE 2 DEAL WITH ON HERE

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Well you're a bitch, what did you expect me to do?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 05:05 PM
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

remember that^Knucklehead. Seems like you got a lot to learn

AND YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER CALLED ME HOMOTIONAL EITEHR!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT. I HAVE TO PUT UP WIT SHIT LIKE THIS FROM PEEPZ LIKE YOU ON HERE CONSTANTLY!!!!

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Your worse then those god damn emo kids at my school that wear their sisters pants and cut themselves....

JASPER
06-14-2006, 05:07 PM
No wonder her friends rather hang with their boyfriends. That's all I'm going to about this.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 05:08 PM
nobody has beef wit you on here you just take shit to serious.

I JUS CAN'T TAKE IT. I WAS HAVING A NICE DAY 2DAY B4 I GOT MAN-HANDLED ON HERE BY ALL THESE LAME ASSES. I'M SORRI BUT I JUS CON'T DEAL WITH IT. I'M JUS TIRED OF FOLKS THAT WANNA TALK SHIT TO ME ON HERE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ON HERE WHEN THEY DON'T KNOE ME OR KNOE ANYTHIGN ABOUT ME ON HERE.

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS ASKED ME STUFF SO THAT YOU CAN GET TO KNOE ME. I WISH MORE FOLKS COULD BE LIKE YOU ON HERE BUT GOD DIDN'T MAKE THOSE PERFECT.

HANZO
06-14-2006, 05:09 PM
so wat if he called you a bitch. why does ppl dissing you affect you soo much. not like his broken your nose or sumthin.

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Wooz should make a video about you...

Chief 'Broom
06-14-2006, 05:13 PM
i don't have time to read some shit like this but um the bitch is crazy.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 05:14 PM
of course im perfect but thats not the point. the point is everybody on here talks shit about everybody all the damn time, the only difference is your the only once that takes it personal everyday when theres no need too.
just chill thats all that needs to be did.

IT SEEMS 2 ME LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE ME:'( WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??? I WAS TRYIN MY BEST TO NICE 2DAY BUT THAT GOT CRASHED DOWN 2 THE GROUND.I'VE TRIED CHILLING, TAKIN DEEP BREATHS,ETC. BUT NUTTIN HAS WORKED.

I'VE TRIED 2 BE PATIENT AND PEACEFUL BUT ALL THAT 'S GOTTEN ME IS BEING MORE ANGRY AND MORE DEFENSIVE ON HERE AND I'M JUS FLAT OUT TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 05:15 PM
So? Fucking leave already bitch, take a hint....

Murdah Piff
06-14-2006, 05:15 PM
check it

CHYHEIM CHICA IS EITHER HAVIN' HER PERIOD OR SHE GOT SAND STUCK IN HER VAGINA

TeknicelStylez
06-14-2006, 05:16 PM
http://www.mixedrace.com/members/mem2.asp?P1=http://www.mixedrace.com/guestbook.asp?member=mi-2x-ly

LOL! WHAT UP TAM TAM!!!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 05:16 PM
i don't have time to read some shit like this but um the bitch is crazy.

I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU ARE. AND DON'T CALL ME A BITCH, CUZ YOU MUST BE TALKIN ABOUT YO MAMA WHEN U CALL HER THAT!!! YOU DON'T KNOE ME AND YOU DON'T KNOE ANY THING ABOUT ME EITHER

THE W
06-14-2006, 05:17 PM
is this a joke? you arent really letting these guys get to you like this are you?

is this that intellekt guy with another screenname?

stak84
06-14-2006, 05:17 PM
http://www.mixedrace.com/members/mem2.asp?P1=http://www.mixedrace.com/guestbook.asp?member=mi-2x-ly

LOL! WHAT UP TAM TAM!!!

I dont get it tek

Its Big Lu baby
06-14-2006, 05:18 PM
go socialize here...
http://emerald.bbboy.net/spongebobsquareboard

no one will make fun of u there
and u can be happy

why r u still here

TeknicelStylez
06-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey Sweetness!!its Ya Homegyrl 4life Tam-tam I Jus Wanted 2 Stop On By And Say Hey 2ya. Man Its Been A Minute Since Ive Been On Here! Ya Knoe Im Still Rating You On Here.im Stil In The Processof Addin Pics On Here. Hit Me Baq On Here On My G-book Or A Note!!!

Take Care And I Love Ya Alwayz!!!!

Ya No.1 Homegyrl 4 Life,
Tamra Leniece Smith B.k.a Tam-tam

P.s. Let Me Knoe All Da 411 On The Solo Tip That U Got Goin Iight?? Cuz Im Ready 2 Hear From You Soon. And......... If Its Possible, Can U Write And Dedicate A Song 2 Me??? Halla!!

Its Big Lu baby
06-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Hey Sweetness!!its Ya Homegyrl 4life Tam-tam I Jus Wanted 2 Stop On By And Say Hey 2ya. Man Its Been A Minute Since Ive Been On Here! Ya Knoe Im Still Rating You On Here.im Stil In The Processof Addin Pics On Here. Hit Me Baq On Here On My G-book Or A Note!!!

Take Care And I Love Ya Alwayz!!!!

Ya No.1 Homegyrl 4 Life,
Tamra Leniece Smith B.k.a Tam-tam

P.s. Let Me Knoe All Da 411 On The Solo Tip That U Got Goin Iight?? Cuz Im Ready 2 Hear From You Soon. And......... If Its Possible, Can U Write And Dedicate A Song 2 Me??? Halla!!
LMFAO!!!!!

BLACKNEFERTITI07

LOL! WHAT UP TAM TAM!!!

HOW DID YOU FIND THAT???? DO YOU REALLY KNOE ME????? CUZ I'M NOT THE ONE 2 BE PLAYING GAMES WITH ANYONE ON HERE. IT'S BAD ENUFF YO ASS TALK ABOUT ME ON HERE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.

Unforgiven
Is she fat, Teknicel?

HANZO
why you taking everything seriously, you gotta learn to chill. at the moment im the most stressed and pissed off person in the world (exam season maths and physics is fuking hard) but never will i take something so seriously. if you need to let off some steam, go to the gym, hit a punching bag or sumthin. theres no reason for you to get pissed off.

Chief 'Broom
I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU ARE. AND DON'T CALL ME A BITCH, CUZ YOU MUST BE TALKIN ABOUT YO MAMA WHEN U CALL HER THAT!!! YOU DON'T KNOE ME AND YOU DON'T KNOE ANY THING ABOUT ME EITHERhttp://www.americanintifada.com/photos/2-24.jpgi'm out there jerry!

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Are you fat, Tam-Tam?

LOL! TAM-TAM!

Murdah Piff
06-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Chyheimchika Suck On My Brown Pito

TeknicelStylez
06-14-2006, 05:22 PM
LOL

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=49354987

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 05:23 PM
why you taking everything seriously, you gotta learn to chill. at the moment im the most stressed and pissed off person in the world (exam season maths and physics is fuking hard) but never will i take something so seriously. if you need to let off some steam, go to the gym, hit a punching bag or sumthin. theres no reason for you to get pissed off.

LOOK I'M SORRI BUT IT'S JUS THE MAIN RINGLEADERS ON HERE THAT JUS MAKE IT WORSE FOR ME ON HERE AND I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT 2 GET PISSED OFF. I HIT THE GYM LAS NITE AND TOOK OFF SOME STEAM.

Funk_Dock
06-14-2006, 05:24 PM
jesus christ.....its the internet for fucks sake....if u do have any friends (judging by this not many) than u wouldnt give a shit like NOBODY else does about what some stranger that lives accross the planet says to you

grow up lil girl

stak84
06-14-2006, 05:25 PM
just quit, your doing a horrible job of defending yourself,
its like watching a beaver try to fight off a lion

BLACKNEFERTITI07
Are you fat, Tam-Tam?

LOL! TAM-TAM!

NO I'M NOT. AND TAM-TAM IS MY NICKNAME

Unforgiven
http://myspace-366.vo.llnwd.net/00625/66/31/625371366_l.jpg

Reminds me of that Big Pun picture where he sucks the plate of food into his mouth....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-14-2006, 05:28 PM
more like POM-POMS

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-14-2006, 05:28 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1809-1149788971.jpg

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 05:31 PM
aww man, I feel so bad...not that I've been on the bitch's case for the last two days but the fact that I spent all day today doing it....

maestro wooz
06-14-2006, 05:31 PM
i didnt read this thread but did she post pictures yet?

Unforgiven
06-14-2006, 05:32 PM
look up a couple posts for a fat bitch, theres also a myspace link and a mixeddating link on the last page....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-14-2006, 05:33 PM
NOPE

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-14-2006, 05:34 PM
jesus christ.....its the internet for fucks sake....if u do have any friends (judging by this not many) than u wouldnt give a shit like NOBODY else does about what some stranger that lives accross the planet says to you

grow up lil girl

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOE MY WHOLE SITUATION ON HERE I GOTTA DEAL WITH THESE JERKS EVERYTIME I COME ON HERE. AND I AM GROWN OK??

Orion Nebulus
06-14-2006, 05:35 PM
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOE MY WHOLE SITUATION ON HERE I GOTTA DEAL WITH THESE JERKS EVERYTIME I COME ON HERE. AND I AM GROWN OK??

Youre not proving it lol.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah your post show how grown you are...

U NEED HELP

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/hollandexpress/Fotos%20Martin/CIMG0161.jpg

Orion Nebulus
06-14-2006, 05:40 PM
^^^lmaoooo

stak84
06-14-2006, 05:55 PM
http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2006/04/collegehumor.1683660.451xAUTO.jpg

Gawd
06-14-2006, 06:01 PM

no, the cam is not big enough for her man sized clit..........

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 06:03 PM
this STILL goin on!?

Gawd
06-14-2006, 06:04 PM
I ignored the thread for like 5 pages......

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 06:05 PM
haha! lemme read bak, she still mad?

Gawd
06-14-2006, 06:07 PM
haha! lemme read bak, she still mad?

ask ceitedmofo....since he has been logged in chica has been mia.......

King Callabah
06-14-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah your post show how grown you are...

U NEED HELP

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/hollandexpress/Fotos%20Martin/CIMG0161.jpg

LMFAO!

MsRzaRecTaH
06-14-2006, 06:41 PM
hahaha! this shit still going on.. wtf?

Its Big Lu baby
06-14-2006, 07:34 PM
aww man, I feel so bad...not that I've been on the bitch's case for the last two days but the fact that I spent all day today doing it....
hahahaha
fo real son
haha
its like... paying attention to goddess... you feel bad not for the bitch but that u actually wasted ur time replying to her mindless comments

Visionz
06-14-2006, 07:41 PM
I've escaped from the depths of hell. Chea

Ok, I've been here the whole time

crass
06-14-2006, 07:45 PM
let's all kill ourselves, life sucks, drink bleach. i'll probably kill myself unless method man's LP kills me first.

Visionz
06-14-2006, 07:47 PM
Especially that last one right. That shit was straight ass

Orion Nebulus
06-14-2006, 07:47 PM
^^^^Hahahahahaha awesome.

Oztradamus
06-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Free Post Bitches!!!!!

Its Big Lu baby
06-14-2006, 07:48 PM
let's all kill ourselves, life sucks, drink bleach. i'll probably kill myself unless method man's LP kills me first.
stay strong nigga
no one heres killen themselves untill after ob4cl2 comes out... we have to enjoy that before we die so we can remember the songs in hell/heaven

Sicka than aidZ
06-14-2006, 09:58 PM
someone said you were heat, so u cool with me

BRONZBODY
06-14-2006, 10:18 PM
okay im kinda late since i been out of town...chica,i got no beef with you,but u really need to chill....this is a forum,insulting each other is what we do,its funny we all laugh then we go to work or sleep.

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2006, 10:29 PM
I stopped reading this thread at page three. Cry me a river u whore. Theres people on this forum who have lived pretty fucked up lives including me. On occasion we let others have insight into some of are experiences but we dont dedicate entire threads to seek pity from others. Oh and for the record if you wanna take your life, have some originality instead of hanging yourself from a balcony. Thats to cliche. Lay your head on a rail road track and let a freight train fix your problems. Have a nice evening cupcake!