PDA

View Full Version : Cristal is no longer for big pimps

snapple
06-16-2006, 04:50 PM
After years of flaunting Cristal in his rhymes and videos, Jay-Z has announced that he plans to boycott the pricey champagne and will no longer serve it at his 40/40 sports lounges, due to comments made by Cristal's managing director.

In a recent edition of The Economist Magazine, Frédéric Rouzaud, the managing director of Louis Roderer Cristal, described the rap community's promotion of the drink as "unwelcome attention."

"What can we do?" said Rouzaud, in an article titled "Bubbles & Bling." "We can't forbid people from buying it. I'm sure Dom Perignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business.

Cristal, which is priced at around $200 a bottle, has been prominently shown and mentioned in numerous songs and videos from various hip-hop artists in the past ten years.

"It has come to my attention that the managing director of Cristal, Frederic Rouzaud views the 'hip-hop' culture as "unwelcome attention." I view his comments as racist and will no longer support any of his products through any of my various brands including The 40/40 Club nor in my personal life" said Jay-Z, via a statement.

Jay-Z and his 40/40 Club franchise will now be serving only Krug and Dom Perignon to patrons thirsting for plush champagne products.

i was gonna put this in hiphop or GD, but then i rememberd race related threads go to KTL

whitey
06-16-2006, 04:53 PM
I don't necessarily think its racist, but I can be seen how it could be taken that way.

WU-KILLAH
06-16-2006, 04:58 PM
I didn't know that brand, I don't see what's wrong and what's racist in not being happy your product is promoted by hip-hop when you target a certain kind of customer that don't necessary enjoy it. People have the right to not like hip-hop if they don't, and Jay-Z has the right not selling that champagne no more ... but bringing racism on the table is being simple minded.

JASPER
06-16-2006, 05:13 PM
It's not racist of Cristal. There's something called product image. Cristal was meant to be only consumed by the nouveau riche and people who play golf and owns stocks. You know the kind of people I'm talking about. Frederic here makes most of his money by selling his overated beverage to those sauer faced suckers who don't want to drink something associated with ghetto apes glorifying murder, degrading women and using foul language.

Frederic Rouzaud sees his sales drop slowly but surely and decides to take action.

Punch
06-16-2006, 06:09 PM
This all reminds of when the Timeberland guy was (wrongly) called racist because he said he wouldn't market his brand towards the urban market, which is presumably the majority of his customers.

While this Cristal thing is a bit worse because he said he doesn't want patronage from the Hip Hop world, it's still not racist, and calling it racist is ultimately counter-productive.

It's his right to say who he wants to buy his products.

Gawd
06-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Cristal is high class shit and maybe they are tired of rappers dumping the shit out on half nakid bitches. The d00d that said that should counteract Jay Zs comments about it being about race with comments towrd jay z and other rappers treating black women like trash in their music videos. Its always about race with rappers.

Dough Snatcher
06-16-2006, 07:51 PM
But its the 40/40 Club. Should'nt he be serving that Armadale Vodka anyway. Or is it every since him and Dame fell out that he see's no need to advert the stuff.

whitey
06-16-2006, 08:05 PM
ehh like any bar they serve more than one drink.

KBA7
06-19-2006, 11:04 AM
The cat from Cristal should b happy that more people other than his target market r buying this drink. This is weird they target specific products at specific groups of people. Its like saying u have 2 act and think a certain way 2 buy a product and enjoy it.

Soul Controller
06-19-2006, 12:25 PM
lol
funny ass shit
fuck cristal
fuck champagne
its nasty as fuck

does anyone know.. what causes the bubbles to bubble so much?

lol

Gawd
06-20-2006, 02:49 PM
The cat from Cristal should b happy that more people other than his target market r buying this drink. This is weird they target specific products at specific groups of people. Its like saying u have 2 act and think a certain way 2 buy a product and enjoy it.

they dont need the rap money or the rap attn.......

Wamukota X
06-20-2006, 02:58 PM
"Ghetto trash", "Ghetto apes" you people are a trip.

whitey
06-20-2006, 03:17 PM
"Ghetto trash", "Ghetto apes" you people are a trip.

That is not a comment of describing what race they are but more so how they act, the two are not linked you know.

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Racist? Lol Please. I Thought Jay Was Brighter Than That

Gawd
06-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Racist? Lol Please. I Thought Jay Was Brighter Than That

he must have rev sharpton in his ear....tweet tweet

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Cristal is a has been. Nobody has given a shit about Cristal for the last two years.

Same thing goes for tommy hill.

They prolly just hating cuz we drink our own shit and wear our own labels.

Don't jay got his own liquor company now, anyways?

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 08:21 PM
lol almost everything "black" in hip hop culture comes from a white man

Drinks and clothes = hip hop culture??? See, that's where you white boys got it wrong.

Shiiiit, but if you want that C.R.E.A.M., ya gotta appeal to your white audience.....ya'll do got all the dough.

Gawd
06-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Cristal is a has been. Nobody has a given a shit about Cristal for the last two years.

Same thing goes for tommy hill.

They prolly just hating cuz we drink our own shit and wear our own labels.

dumbass cristal has been a popular drink since the late 1800s youve just never heard of it until rappers started pouring the shit out of hos

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 08:27 PM
dumbass cristal has been a popular drink since the late 1800s youve just never heard of it until rappers started pouring the shit out of hos

Exactly, we took that shit and made it popular.

now, you white boys think that cristal = hip hop.....lol

Gawd
06-20-2006, 08:30 PM

I do not think that at all....in fact i would say most black ppl think that way........And hiphop only made it popular to uncultured ppl as in you. Once again Cristal has been a popular drink SINCE THE 1800's

Gawd
06-20-2006, 08:31 PM

we?? you have rap videos?

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 08:36 PM
I do not think that at all....in fact i would say most black ppl think that way........And hiphop only made it popular to uncultured ppl as in you. Once again Cristal has been a popular drink SINCE THE 1800's

When has savagery ever been culture? Ya'll don't have culture. Ya'll have devilishment.

If you think the average Black person in Amerikkka can afford cristal, then you are more brainwashed then I thought at first.

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 08:38 PM
we?? you have rap videos?

Yea...on your white owned t.v stations. It may say BET, but...white folks always pay blacks good when they degrade themselves.

Gawd
06-20-2006, 08:40 PM
When has savagery ever been culture? Ya'll don't have culture. Ya'll have devilishment.

If you think the average Black person in Amerikkka can afford cristal, then you are more brainwashed then I thought at first.

your race arguement is sided towards blacks...there are poor white ppl in the US....

Gawd
06-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Yea...on your white owned t.v stations. It may say BET, but...white folks always pay blacks good when they degrade themselves.

White owned? So are you saying there are no black or hispanic share holders?

brown_dogg
06-20-2006, 08:41 PM

I think Dash had "Armadale" somethin like that. But they split up now, so Jay doesn't have his own yet.

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 08:43 PM
White owned? So are you saying there are no black or hispanic share holders?

There prolly are....some black folks would rather get paid then suffer in poverty.

Eventhough, they are fucking themselves over in the process....

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 08:49 PM
your race arguement is sided towards blacks...there are poor white ppl in the US....

I wasn't talkin bout race...I was talkin bout riches.

White people got the riches...I don't see no Black Amerikkkan president....

The so-called Jews got banking and the stock market on lock.

Black get in where they fit in....

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 08:52 PM
I think Dash had "Armadale" somethin like that. But they split up now, so Jay doesn't have his own yet.

aight...maybe he tryna get his own shit up and running...I don't know.

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 09:12 PM
i dont see no white secretary of defense

And....Ain't no iraqi ever called me nigger.

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 09:25 PM
no iraqi ever called me a devil either

No, "Infidel" is the correct word the iraqis use. I just like the word devil cause it's so right and exact.

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 09:29 PM
maybe kaffer

I'm neither a kaffir nor am I a nigger...so, I guess the iraquis only got beef with you white folks.

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 09:38 PM
im a kaffer

Good for you!

Koolish
06-20-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm neither a kaffir nor am I a nigger...so, I guess the iraquis only got beef with you white folks.
then what the fuck is wrong with the iraqi people i know who are cool with me?

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 11:13 PM
then what the fuck is wrong with the iraqi people i know who are cool with me?

Why don't you ask them?

Maybe they have been Amerikkkanized.

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 11:40 PM
^ your stupid just go die and get gang raped by white people already

stop thinking about me.....lol

don't you have a white lady to rape? lmao

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Wow.....I have never had this much power over a devil before.

You make my day, everytime you post!

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 11:52 PM
u have no power, unless your referring to your hand after u clench my massive love muscle in your palms while u stroke it like a siamse cat.......i only make your day when i nut on your retinas

no, it's the power that makes your feelings hurt every time I call you devil.

Aqueous Moon
06-20-2006, 11:54 PM
aren't you gay??

Aqueous Moon
06-21-2006, 12:06 AM
ewww.....your mother's pics.

you win at depraved humor.

congrats.

Aqueous Moon
06-21-2006, 12:16 AM
you make my skin crawl...I have to ignore you now.

hectis
06-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Fuck Cristal I rather Drink Henny

Wamukota X
06-21-2006, 07:06 AM
That is not a comment of describing what race they are but more so how they act, the two are not linked you know.

Believe what you will, but we all know thats not true.

WU-KILLAH
06-21-2006, 07:24 AM
Aqueous , that would be funny if you brought your ass in Iraq with your american accent and ignorance , let see how people will show you love ... people ain't stupid, they see these brainless black american bastards and they white brother fuckin up their country, and those who give them order are black and white aswell. You don't even realize the amount of hate toward you all around the world. When I went to Africa then South America this year I had to calm down people when they were talking about you americans, it made me mad so much hate, and trust me, I don't consider myself as a friend of yours. One day when something big will fall on your head you will cry, but you have been warned many times.

JASPER
06-21-2006, 09:14 AM

Black get in where they fit in....Lots of white people live in poverty as well. Just look at East Europe. I hate how some people managed to make this a black vs white thing again, Christ.

The whole Cristal thing has nothing to do with race, you see, if these were white rappers or a white rock group or whatever, Rouzaud would probably still have seen it as unwelcome attention. It's more a 'class' thing than a race thing.

june181972
06-21-2006, 09:47 AM
I hate when people (in the U.S.A.) associate poverty and struggle with black people.

I remember Bob Costas was talking to Larry Bird and Costas made the implication that Bird could relate to the black players in the NBA better than one would assume because he grew up poor.

Black people in the U.S.A. love to embrace "the struggle" way too much.
For instance, Oprah has enough money and Hollywood juice to make a movie about damn near anything, but what does she choose to put on the silver screen: "YOU SO UGLY" and other played out slavery bullshit like that.

The so-called African-American is either glorifying that "gangster" lifestyle, or nostagically objectifying slavery and the "civil rights" movement.
The media shoves this "struggle" shit down people's throats and blacks just suck it all up.

Just because blacks are strong enough to bear and survive the greatest crime in history as we know it, does not mean we have to embrace it so willingly.

Wamukota X
06-21-2006, 10:28 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/bigray80/disscriss.gif (http://photobucket.com/)

Aqueous Moon
06-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Aqueous , that would be funny if you brought your ass in Iraq with your american accent and ignorance , let see how people will show you love ... people ain't stupid, they see these brainless black american bastards and they white brother fuckin up their country, and those who give them order are black and white aswell. You don't even realize the amount of hate toward you all around the world. When I went to Africa then South America this year I had to calm down people when they were talking about you americans, it made me mad so much hate, and trust me, I don't consider myself as a friend of yours. One day when something big will fall on your head you will cry, but you have been warned many times.
Thanks for the advice, friend. But, see that's what makes me mad to. Amerikkka goes fucking up all around the world, and the foriegners hate the Black Man because of it.

Muhammad Ali didn't go and follow up behind big bad Amerikkka. He refused to go to vietnam.

I would never go kill other people for Amerikkka, and a lot of Blacks have made the same decision to stay away from the military....I mean if they want to behead collin powell, then I couldn't object.

Farrakhan goes all around the world to teach the people that every Black Man in Amerikkka is not just a mindless follower of White People. We despise Amerikkka, too.

TeknicelStylez
06-21-2006, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the advice, friend. But, see that's what makes me mad to. Amerikkka goes fucking up all around the world, and the foriegners hate the Black Man because of it.

Muhammad Ali didn't go and follow up behind big bad Amerikkka. He refused to go to vietnam.

I would never go kill other people for Amerikkka, and a lot of Blacks have made the same decision to stay away from the military....I mean if they want to behead collin powell, then I couldn't object.

Farrakhan goes all around the world to teach the people that every Black Man in Amerikkka is not just a mindless follower of White People. We despise Amerikkka, too.

Yea but alot of foreigners are just as ignorant as most of the Amerikkkans they condem, instead of going, "Damn they in a fucked up situation" they do what the white man in Amerikkka does when they see us in our situation, "WELL WHY DON'T THEY FUCKIN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT blablbalablba"

whitey
06-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Believe what you will, but we all know thats not true.

Well I'll tell you, as much as I like a lot of rap, you cannot argue with what most of it portrays. Degrading woman, selling drugs, violence, obsenaties, and all that.

Why would a product who sells to highclass people (reguardless of race, im really quite sure they would enjoy Tiger Woods or Collin Powell drinking their stuff) want to be associated with rappers?

And you can come back with the "We'll we are discribing our struggle ect. ect. ect." But almost any mainstream rapper is not struggling. They are living considerably better than any normal 9-5er, white or black. That excuse is played out.

I dont blame Cristal at all for not wanting to be associated with rappers.

Wamukota X
06-21-2006, 12:12 PM
I dont blame Cristal at all for not wanting to be associated with rappers.

The quote of the month. You got over 1,000 post on a major Hip-Hop site and you don't want to be associated with rappers.

Wamukota X
06-21-2006, 12:19 PM
The Tribe of Shabazz.

whitey
06-21-2006, 02:46 PM
The quote of the month. You got over 1,000 post on a major Hip-Hop site and you don't want to be associated with rappers.

I dont make a living selling expensive piss water to rich high class people now do I?

Wamukota X
06-21-2006, 03:07 PM
I dont make a living selling expensive piss water to rich high class people now do I?

Of course not, but how you not want to be associated with rappers at the same time visit their website on a daily basis? Well, thats what I got from you post.

Gawd
06-21-2006, 07:41 PM

Black get in where they fit in....

There are wealthy Black ppl in the USA. Just because there hasnt been a black President yet doesnt mean there are no wealthy Black ppl.

Black get in where they fit in? Statements like this is what truely lowers the image of Black ppl accross the Nation.
And once again the white devils made the internets. So get off them if you dont like us devils.

whitey
06-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Of course not, but how you not want to be associated with rappers at the same time visit their website on a daily basis? Well, thats what I got from you post.

I was speaking from a business perspective. If the main people he markets his product to find Cristal to be associated with rappers, and for whatever reason (now this reason may or may not be racist, but im not them so I cant speak for them) are turned off by it and do not buy the product anymore, his sales hurt, his profits hurt, it may lead to problems with laying off employees or whatever else may happen. So yes, from a business perspective I dont blame him for not wanting to be associated with rappers.

Aqueous Moon
06-21-2006, 11:43 PM
There are wealthy Black ppl in the USA. Just because there hasnt been a black President yet doesnt mean there are no wealthy Black ppl.

Black get in where they fit in? Statements like this is what truely lowers the image of Black ppl accross the Nation.
And once again the white devils made the internets. So get off them if you dont like us devils.

Devils like you are soo predictable. I should put "fuck what you think" in my sig cause Im tired of typing it.

The day that Black folks stop giving a fuck what a nation of devils think about them will be the day that we would obtain real wealth.

Black people created numbers and language so you should stop typing and shut up.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-21-2006, 11:59 PM
what the fuck is with calling white people devils, racist.

im white and i having nothing to do with anything in america let alone anything to do with discriminating against balck people.

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 12:14 AM
what the fuck is with calling white people devils, racist.

im white and i having nothing to do with anything in america let alone anything to do with discriminating against balck people.

Some blacks love to act like devils. You don't have to be white to be considered a devil.

Punch
06-22-2006, 12:39 AM
Some blacks love to act like devils. You don't have to be white to be considered a devil.
you side stepped his question/statement
He didn't ask if all devils are white , he wants to know if all whites are considered devils

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 12:44 AM
no no no according to u white ppl are devils dont try to back out now

I'm not backing out.

I've said this same thing before.

Some Black people act like devils (Collin Powell, Condleeza for ex.)

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2006, 12:45 AM
ah yes and.... why am i a devil though..?

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 12:47 AM
you side stepped his question/statement
He didn't ask if all devils are white , he wants to know if all whites are considered devils

I don't need to side step questions. I talk about this shit right here in ktl all the time. And I just answered that question in the thread on soccer and racism in the sports section.

Take a look around ktl. Go to the thread on discussing 5%. Go to Sunny's Question and Answers thread.

Punch
06-22-2006, 12:49 AM
I don't need to side step questions.

you just did.
twice.

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 12:49 AM
ah yes and.... why am i a devil though..?

Devil is a term describing the state of genetic defeciency, because white/pink skin is a mutation form of the original man who has black/brown skin.

So, 'devil' don't always mean someone is calling you evil. I would have to get to know someone and see their personal charcter to see if anyone is a evil person or not.

^^^I just copied and pasted from the sports section.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2006, 12:59 AM
alright, but that might be what you mean when you say it, but to other people it doesnt look like that.

supremecharma
06-22-2006, 01:42 AM
moon u talkin shit again!!!???

Bloo
06-22-2006, 03:54 AM
Here we go with the race card again...

Look, I agree with what a lot of ya'll are saying. But damn, J did take it out of line a bit. He said the hip-hop community, not the black community. Now I can see how it could be taken as racist, the hip-hop community mainly consists of blacks but he didn't target blacks at anytime during his interview. Not saying the man isn't racist cause without calling out a race or not he still should've kept that to himself, he knew that the hip-hop crowd was predominantly black.

At the same time don't get mad at us for not drinking the stuff even if he did call out blacks. I bet you without a shadow of a doubt that if someone posted an interview and RZA said he never intended for whites to listen to or buy his music cause he didn't make it for them. At least 98% of the white people on this site would burn their Wu-Tang albums and never come back.

supremecharma
06-22-2006, 04:08 AM
i couldnt/wouldnt........wu is in my blood regardless of my skin colour.....!

whitey
06-22-2006, 06:16 AM
At the same time don't get mad at us for not drinking the stuff even if he did call out blacks. I bet you without a shadow of a doubt that if someone posted an interview and RZA said he never intended for whites to listen to or buy his music cause he didn't make it for them. At least 98% of the white people on this site would burn their Wu-Tang albums and never come back.

ehhh I dont think so. Id think hes an idiot and a racsist but I'd still listen to the stuff. look at the lauren hill thing a couple years ago...

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 06:32 AM
Id think hes an idiot and a racsist but I'd still listen to the stuff

^^ that is priceless...lmao

Prince Shafala
06-22-2006, 07:03 AM
Id think hes an idiot and a racsist but I'd still listen to the stuff

ha!!!

whitey
06-22-2006, 11:22 AM

in the end it wouldnt really affect me. it would be his close mindedness hurting him. but it doesnt make the music bad.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 06:39 PM
dont worry about aqua no one takes her seriously

yes. yes. And how can you take her seriously? She sux on dicks and eats sperm and gets fucked in all sortsa holes by all sortsa of non devils.....she is a sperm bank and she needs your deposit

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Devils like you are soo predictable. I should put "fuck what you think" in my sig cause Im tired of typing it.

The day that Black folks stop giving a fuck what a nation of devils think about them will be the day that we would obtain real wealth.

Black people created numbers and language so you should stop typing and shut up.

you should take my advice and suck on a bullet. You have lots of guns, put one of them to your brain and pull the trigger. damn zombies...smh

Gawd
06-22-2006, 06:55 PM
you should take my advice and suck on a bullet. You have lots of guns, put one of them to your brain and pull the trigger. damn zombies...smh

Sorry cum guzzler......why would I take advice from a non devil? It is not in my code to do so. And yes I have lots of guns, your eyes work. Besides Im saving all of my ammo..........

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Sorry cum guzzler......why would I take advice from a non devil? It is not in my code to do so. And yes I have lots of guns, your eyes work. Besides Im saving all of my ammo..........

Youz a gigantic lard guzzling hog head. Here let me speak so you can understand me....oink oink oink - there. that's swine for kill yourself.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 07:06 PM
Youz a gigantic lard guzzling hog head. Here let me speak so you can understand me....oink oink oink - there. that's swine for kill yourself.

that was somewhat funny. But you have your translation all wrong.
Id rather guzzle lard then dick and ejaculate.....you prom slut. Do you enjoy sitting on dicks? and do you like buttsecks?

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 07:10 PM
that was somewhat funny. But you have your translation all wrong.
Id rather guzzle lard then dick and ejaculate.....you prom slut. Do you enjoy sitting on dicks? and do you like buttsecks?

You a backcountry crossbred cracka...ask your sister about that disgusting shit. or ask your cousin if she likes it when you eat crisco out of her navel. ya big ass walrus.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 07:16 PM
You a backcountry crossbred cracka...ask you sister about that disgusting shit. or ask your cousin if she likes it when you eat crisco out of her navel. ya big ass walrus.

Why are you avoiding my ?.....Do you like butt secks? Do you like feeling the ballsack smacking against your chinny chin chin...

btw again your flames are weak. They do not even make my belly jiggle.
you couldnt insult me. it has no affect on me. but you, you are mad at me. you hate me. you have emotions and thoughts because of me. you produce only empty replies from me...hahahaha

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 07:20 PM
You a backcountry crossbred cracka...ask your sister about that disgusting shit. or ask your cousin if she likes it when you eat crisco out of her navel. ya big ass walrus.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Why are you avoiding my ?.....Do you like butt secks? Do you like feeling the ballsack smacking against your chinny chin chin...

btw again your flames are weak. They do not even make my belly jiggle.
you couldnt insult me. it has no affect on me. but you, you are mad at me. you hate me. you have emotions and thoughts because of me. you produce only empty replies from me...hahahaha

Damn right...I hate all pigs. all that disgusting shit you saying been played out. I'm tryna help you get out of all that misery....kill, kill, kill yourself.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Damn right...I hate all pigs. all that disgusting shit you saying been played out. I'm tryna help you get of all that misery....kil, kill, kill yourself.

No thanks...kthx

Bloo
06-23-2006, 03:08 AM
ehhh I dont think so. Id think hes an idiot and a racsist but I'd still listen to the stuff. look at the lauren hill thing a couple years ago...

That was disproven dawg. Look it up and you'll see that that statement never came out of her mouth. That was a rumor, but even with it being a rumor look how much it has hurt her carrear. Same thing would happen of J said some shit like that. Just like it will put a slight dent into the cristal profits.

whitey
06-23-2006, 11:36 AM
That was disproven dawg. Look it up and you'll see that that statement never came out of her mouth. That was a rumor, but even with it being a rumor look how much it has hurt her carrear. Same thing would happen of J said some shit like that. Just like it will put a slight dent into the cristal profits.

No doubt, never knew it was only a rumor. But I think what hurt her record sales is the fact she stopped doing stuff.