PDA

View Full Version : D.A.R.E program in elementary

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 08:11 PM
is the DARE(drug awarness resistance education......

fuck I hated that class.......

is it world wide, have u gone thru it?, i wonder whos gonna say it worked.....

anyways

'DARE to keep cops off donuts"

TUCO
07-04-2005, 08:34 PM
yea i remember that shit....back in the days i would see maaaad kids wearin the t-shirts an watever....the bumper stickers an shit....i hated that...but at least it got us outta class for lil seminars an wat not

peace

Father N Dangerous
07-04-2005, 09:01 PM
i had that shit in like..5th grade? they said they'd give us candy and shit, i dind't see SHIT! lil liein homo's!!

but yah, wasn't bad i suppose, better then math

I-Legit
07-04-2005, 10:43 PM
i dont know about hated it......

but i did damn well and got best essey on what Marajuana is, lol, they told us to do a essey on what dugs are and how to keep away from them, and whatever.....

but i didnt listen and just broken down everything about weed, well it wasnt my essey, it was my brothers that he did a long time ago, it was on a word processor, so i just used whatever he saed on it..printed it, and turned it in

kingidivine
07-04-2005, 11:28 PM
Don't talk ish about D.A.R.E. I loved it. We got out of class, ate pizza, and got to meet girls from other schools. How can you dislike that?

Wooly Noggins
07-04-2005, 11:50 PM
i dare you to keep kids off drugs

it educates you on drugs that you'd probally never see or hear of

Dare introduces kids to drugs - tell them how the drug effects you

and when the kid grows older and less innocent, they try these drugs

my class made LSD look so lovely

now i'm older, i wanna be experienced

any one got any LSD ?

whitey
07-05-2005, 12:06 AM
its done at too young of an age. kids dont remember it when they start to do drugs.

Witty
07-05-2005, 02:23 AM
I don't smoke or drink (don't have beef with people who do....go to alcohol oriented parties all the time, best friends with weed sellers) but its definitely not cause of DARE....DARE is stupid because its a bunch of cops who have never done drugs in their lives telling us not to...If they want a system that will be more sucessful, they should bring a bunch of crackheads in, or someone who has a severe alcoholism problem, that will come off better. Actually the only time I've ever seen an anti drug/alcohol program work was in my senior year of high school, and there was this middle aged dude who FUCKED his life up incredibly, as a teen he drove drunk and killed a baby in a car accident, then he continued, fucking up his football career, then eventually giving his wife and his daughter Hepatitis. he told it with such intensity that even the biggest drinkers were like "Shit thats fucked up". Anyway, DARE doesnt do shit, and thats coming from someone who has never done a drug in their life.

PEACE

Bone Collecta
07-05-2005, 02:34 AM
i liked it, it worked for me i didnt want to do that shit

I-Legit
07-05-2005, 03:20 AM
DARE program was suppose to DARE kids NOT to take drungs instead of being peer-pressured into them...cops used peer presure to try to get ehm out of it.......
so if u teach more..your bound to have peopel agree with you and say 'dont take drugs'
and they might influenced others.....i dont do drugs..and i pressure all of you not to either...
but its your mind...fuck it up if u want

TUCO
07-05-2005, 07:25 AM
Don't talk ish about D.A.R.E. I loved it. We got out of class, ate pizza, and got to meet girls from other schools. How can you dislike that?
well that just means ur school was REAL involved with that shit yo....we never went to other school or had pizza or none of that.....only place we got to was the auditorium, lol

peace

URa11FUX
07-05-2005, 08:53 AM
One year back when I was in like 2nd grade we got free junior officer badges. I thought that all the kids that actually wore them were pussies.

I think I know this kid who supposedly stole crack rocks from some D.A.R.E. officer and got that officer in a lot of trouble. Kind of like that one South Park episode. It wasn't in a school though because he was a high school student, some D.A.R.E. officers were just doing a demonstration somewhere or some shit.

The D.A.R.E. officer I had was actually cool. He was an old guy and finally retired a little while after I was done with elementary school and he was really a good honest cop. I have respect for good honest cops but they still forced to arrest people for stuff thats bull shit and I know very few honest cops.

whitey
07-05-2005, 04:00 PM
DARE is stupid because its a bunch of cops who have never done drugs in their lives telling us not to
i dont think that is always the case. cops are just like you and me and everyone else here. they done there shit, but obviously its pretty hipocritical if they come out and say they used to trip on acid and then tell you to not. they have to be like that. its part of their profession.

but their are alcoholic cops and cops that smoke weed and prolly do other shit. just aint something they like to advertise.

Sicka than aidZ
07-05-2005, 04:09 PM
cuz i dont like u,... is that good enuf?

kingidivine
07-05-2005, 09:55 PM
cuz i dont like u,... is that good enuf? :ouch:

Sicka than aidZ
07-05-2005, 10:20 PM
:ouch:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileybonghit.gif

EAGLE EYE
12-02-2008, 08:53 PM
dare to be totally awesome?