PDA

View Full Version : oh what a night...

snapple
06-18-2006, 09:58 AM
ok so heres whats not good at all. last night this girl i know anna calls me up and tells me to come over, i'm with a few of my boys she says its straight for us to come though. her family had to flea the country and she has kinda like an abandoned house now for the past month. so we go there it's straight shes got some girls over we're all drinkin/smokin inside just having a good time. anna wants to go get ciggerets/blunt so a few of us jump in this girls whip and i leave my ride at her place. now the outside of my car is a little beat up from 2 minor accidents i got in, one of them near the front left wheel a pretty bad dent cause some drunk asshole backed up into my car. anyway while we're out getting ciggerets/blunts, we get a call from one of my boys "YO DONT COME BACK TO THE HOUSE GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE MAN" well, it turns out her crazy older brother came home skied up /w about 6 of his fratboy friends and began beating the shit outta people screaming to get out of his house(by the way this kid somehow is extremley against smoking weed<but yay is ok> and idunno about anyone else, but i left at least 2 dutches worth of guts on her kitchen table) so some kids got beat, one of my boys got beat(kids like 5`4 125lbs how the fuck you gonna smash a tiny kid like that kids a straight pussy he didn't go for any of my other boys...) and now anna doesn't want me going back to her house tonight, we argue i wanna go get my car i dont give a fuck about her brother then her girlfriend from forest hills calls and says that po-nine are there now, great....my car REEKS i'm not sure if i locked the car, a decent sized bluntroach is visible in the ashtray and i have 200 empty bags in my dash /w some salvia a dirty razor and a scale, just what i fucking need. luckily i have my trees on me but now rolling through is not an option. about my rant earlier /w my minor accidents this comes into play now, this morning i get a ride over there, and i check around my car, and near one of my minor accidents i notice a huge dent on the side like someone slammed an ATV or a golfcart or someshit into my car, now i'm such a fuckin burnout i dont remember if it was always that big or not, now i can't decide weather to blame this faggot or just to get it buffed out and forget about it crazy shit pops off. decisions decisions....

Koolish
06-18-2006, 10:22 AM
that's fucked. with that dent it's not a new dent but just bigger? i wouldn't worry about it then, cause i doubt if they were gonna fuck up your car they would have been lucky enough to get the same spot and just make it bigger.

urban_angel
06-18-2006, 04:51 PM
damn thats fucked up boi.....

JASPER
06-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Oh what a night, jacked off three times and posted funny comments on a messageboard.

morgan
06-18-2006, 05:08 PM
go pay someone to burn ya car then if ya that bothered, or do it ya self

TeknicelStylez
06-18-2006, 06:12 PM
yo nigga why aint you said something to me last night, I wouldve been out there

Whats good ock lemme show this faggot yay sniffing homo what a good ol fashioned jersey beat down looks like. I'll get the money for your car back

SHRAP
06-18-2006, 06:30 PM
go beat the piece of shit down and take his money, better you get it before it goes up his nose

TeknicelStylez
06-18-2006, 06:55 PM
im just waitin for dook to hit me up and I'll be on a train out there yo, I fuckin hate preppy frat boy coke heads