PDA

View Full Version : Jin

ShaolinDarts
06-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Jin mentions Rza (along with Dre) as being an influential producer

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=jin

venex
06-18-2006, 12:06 PM
jin is wack, but nice he mentions them...

ShaolinDarts
06-18-2006, 12:13 PM
I know, never liked one of his tracks ever. Just thought I would mention it as he mentioned Rza.

THE W
06-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Why do you think creativity is disappearing?
People have different agendas. People approach the whole rap thing differently now. For some people, they're just trying to make a dollar and cake up while they can, which is respectable. You're trying to do something positive as opposed to something stupid you could be doing in the streets. I'm trying to make a dollar too, but I guess people have different formulas. Their formula is making music that doesn't challenge the listener. That's not a bad thing because some of the first hip-hop records, like the Kurtis Blow records, weren't exactly mind-challenging. Those may not be the most lyrically mind-blowing joints, but they are still considered classic records. It just seems those types of songs are what radio and TV wants to push severely over anything else these days. Nine times out of ten when you turn on your radio, you're hearing the "Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It" joints. They're not horrible records by any means, but that's what they want to play. If people really wanted the shit to change, they could make it change. People are all complaining about the state of hip-hop and the direction it's going, but they can make a change if they want. They're the ones who buy the CD's, listen to the radio and watch the videos. If the masses truly felt that Hot97 was playing garbage, all they have to do is turn it off for an hour. That will make their programming change drastically. It's on the people. It's partly the artists' fault and partly the people.

everyone needs to read this.

tacle
06-18-2006, 12:35 PM
I don't like his songs, but shit man he can freestyle.

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Jinīs cool

TAURO
06-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Jin is talented for sure but he has yet to find his feet in the game.

GhettoGnom
06-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Jin ain't wack... He just needs help with converting from battle rap to real rap... His newest track (i think it's the newest), long winding road, was dope... If he keeps making tracks like that, he'll probly make a good comeback :)

brown_dogg
06-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Jin's mistake was showing up on BET.

Da Dishonourable Don
06-19-2006, 04:05 AM
Jin can't write a tune, he can freestyle but you gotta have both writing and freestyling skills to be the dopest out there right now, his tunes are garbage with the capital G!!!

Jin came to Toronto a couple of times and got ate up by a white boy rapper named Bishop and a next dude called Whitefang, I mean he got torn to pieces, 5 rounds straight, he ain't even that good of a battle rapper, I seen him get torn live! NO RUMOR!

brown_dogg
06-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Bishop and Jin had a rematch at Importfest last year i think. Bishop took the beating that time around.

HipHophead101
06-19-2006, 02:04 PM
i like jin