PDA

View Full Version : Bush once said...

Tha Double-P
06-19-2006, 04:49 PM
What are some of the really stupid things youve heard Bush say?

heres one... "One of the great things about books is sometimes they have fantastic pictures."

Machete
06-19-2006, 05:00 PM
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."—LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

CherChezLaMarauder
06-19-2006, 05:03 PM
"sadaam Hussein Is Possessing Weapons Of Mass Destruction"

JASPER
06-19-2006, 05:13 PM
"pass me the pretzels"

Punch
06-19-2006, 05:31 PM
[on Saddam Hussein]
George W. Bush: After all, this is a guy who tried to kill my dad at one time.

Punch
06-19-2006, 05:33 PM
The incident happened towards the end of the press conference, when the president called on the 34-year-old Wallsten.
"Are you going to ask that question with shades on?" Bush asked.
"I can take them off," Wallsten offered.
"I'm interested in the shade look," replied Bush. "Seriously."
Wallsten said, "All right, I'll keep it, then."
"For the viewers," the president said to the TV cameras, "there's no sun." Some in the press corps laughed.
"I guess it depends on your perspective," replied Wallsten, Zen-like.
"Touché," said the president, who then took Wallsten's question about Karl Rove.

Wallsten has Stargardt's Disease, a degeneration of the central area of the retina called the macula, where cells sensitive to light send visual signals to the brain.
It turns out Wallsten wasn't trying to be hip or cool or cop a 'tude — he was wearing the pricey sunglasses because recent studies indicate that the progression of Stargardt's disease can be slowed by wearing sunglasses that protect the eyes from ultraviolet rays.

mashqauck
06-19-2006, 07:11 PM
"You gonna wear those glasses while you interview me"

or some shit to that blind dude

Frontal Lobotomy
06-19-2006, 07:21 PM
"The only problem with the French, is at they have no word for entrepreneur"

"Next time, I'll chew my pretzel"

Tha Double-P
06-19-2006, 10:08 PM
^ lmfao i love this thread, keep postin!

peace fam

whitey
06-19-2006, 11:08 PM
The incident happened towards the end of the press conference, when the president called on the 34-year-old Wallsten.
"Are you going to ask that question with shades on?" Bush asked.
"I can take them off," Wallsten offered.
"I'm interested in the shade look," replied Bush. "Seriously."
Wallsten said, "All right, I'll keep it, then."
"For the viewers," the president said to the TV cameras, "there's no sun." Some in the press corps laughed.
"I guess it depends on your perspective," replied Wallsten, Zen-like.
"Touché," said the president, who then took Wallsten's question about Karl Rove.

Wallsten has Stargardt's Disease, a degeneration of the central area of the retina called the macula, where cells sensitive to light send visual signals to the brain.
It turns out Wallsten wasn't trying to be hip or cool or cop a 'tude — he was wearing the pricey sunglasses because recent studies indicate that the progression of Stargardt's disease can be slowed by wearing sunglasses that protect the eyes from ultraviolet rays.

I saw that shit on the daily show. Absolutly hilarious, our president is one grade A dickhead.

arto
06-20-2006, 08:12 AM
do you not think that maybe, just maybe, bush is playing up to this stereotype you all have of him?

Edgar Erebus
06-20-2006, 10:58 AM
"We stand by NATo, we're a part of the NATO. We stand by Europe, we're a part of Europe."

LMFAO!!!

Visionz
06-20-2006, 11:18 AM
do you not think that maybe, just maybe, bush is playing up to this stereotype you all have of him?
There's great value in being underestimated, but Jr. is still his daddy's pawn

born invincible
06-20-2006, 02:25 PM
"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls." "I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think, vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position."
"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor like you like to be liked yourself."
"The most important job is not to be Governor, or First Lady in my case."
"If people can judge me on the company I keep, they would judge me with keeping really good company with Laura."

whitey
06-20-2006, 03:11 PM
"Man this is some good coke."

Prince Rai
06-21-2006, 07:13 AM
"The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany." —George W. Bush, D.C., May 5, 2006

wtfff

Prince Rai
06-21-2006, 07:19 AM
My thoughts are, we're going to get somebody who knows what they're talking about when it comes to rebuilding cities." —George W. Bush, on rebuilding New Orleans, Biloxi, Miss., Sept. 2, 2005

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2006, 07:33 AM
"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor like you like to be liked yourself."

LMFAO!!!!!

Tha Double-P
06-22-2006, 02:18 PM
This thread is too fuckin jokes! lmfao