Unforgiven
06-20-2006, 07:20 AM
Will he die the same way? lol

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 08:01 AM
niggas pretty illl
he has a nice flow and he dissed game
any of yall heard his shit?

he is ill!!! man rhymes jus like his late pops. so best believe i will cop his cd, and that diss 2 game??? funky fresh!!!!i heard it and was jus flippin out wit my crew.|) |) |) |)

HipHophead101
06-20-2006, 04:01 PM
i feel bad for game since hes got nwa on his chest and all lol

Visionz
06-20-2006, 04:01 PM
^hahaha Hop is wylin out...............I heard lil-Ez uses a bunch of ghostwriters and doesn't write nothing on his own. Can anyone confirm this?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 04:12 PM
U don't have a crew, and if u did, it would consist of having tea parties with stuffed animals and imaginary friends

FIRSTR OF ALL, FUCK YOU!!!! SECOND OF ALL I DO HAVE A CREW AS A MATTER OF FACT WE WAS CHILLIN AT MY HOUSE WHEN I HEARD THAT DISS LIL EASY E DID ON THE RAIDO AND WAS HAVIN A LIL PARTY 2 WITH THE ALIZE AND THE HYPNO SO THERE I DO HAVE A CREW AND DO ME A FAVOR, GO FUCK YOURSELF CUZ U REALLY NEED 2!!!! LAME IGNORANT ASS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HipHophead101
06-20-2006, 04:18 PM
lol ice cube is writing for lil eazy that owuld be funny

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 04:24 PM
STOP LYIN, WE ALL KNOW U WAS REALLY SIPPIN ON BLUE KOOL AID AND ORANGE JUICE........STOP LYIN ABOUT YOUR AGE "HEAT". U AIN'T FOOLIN NO ONE, U AIN'T NO NINJA

I'M GOIN 2 TELL U THE SAME THING I TOLD BEN, STOP CALLIN ME HEAT!!! AND YES I DO DRINK RED PASSION ALIZE AND HYPNOTIC. SO I'M JUS GONNA BACK UP OFF U AND LET YA DICK BREATHE CUZ I'VE HAD IT WIT SMART ASS NIGGAS LIKE YOU AND EVERY OTHER NIGGA ON HERE THAT'S BEEN PISSING ME OFF WIT A CAPITAL "P"

Da Problem Child
06-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Lil Eazy got skills i heard him on the Shoik Ones beat.He way better than Dr.Dre son

CID DIGITAL
06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
can somebody up sumthing from him? i didnt even know about this.

Panama
06-20-2006, 04:59 PM
I never heard his stuff, but why would u call yourself LIL anything. I gotta hear it.

And who is this fool drinking RED PASSION ALAZE and HYPNO? Thats for the ladies. Drink a man drink, Like Jack or Gin, Vodka, Have a beer.

Da Problem Child
06-20-2006, 05:28 PM
And who is this fool drinking RED PASSION ALAZE and HYPNO? Thats for the ladies. Drink a man drink, Like Jack or Gin, Vodka, Have a beer.
This shit killed me bo.roflmao

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 05:54 PM
I never heard his stuff, but why would u call yourself LIL anything. I gotta hear it.

I AM A LADY DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T U GO BAQ 2 PANAMA YA STUPID JERK!!!!

Da Problem Child
06-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Oh shit you a girl^^^

I thought you was a fag

Blastah
06-20-2006, 07:34 PM
Oh shit you a girl^^^

I thought you was a fagLMAO LMAO!!!!:Y

Panama
06-21-2006, 05:38 PM
I AM A LADY DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T U GO BAQ 2 PANAMA YA STUPID JERK!!!!

Then you're ok. My fault.

You gotta admit, if you were a dude, that would be soft of you drinking that stuff.

LRRdragon
06-22-2006, 12:59 AM
y'all know that eazy e didn't write any of his rhymes just the shitty 1s ice cube an mc ren did n when ice cube left mc ren ghostwrote for most of the crew alot of tracks he ghostwritten for eazy e's and dr.dre's. Ice cube said it on alot of his disses to nwa and it waz on bet what's beef.

Oh yeh n umm every thread got some1 arguing bout somthin but this 1 waz funny lol. n um panama it says shyiem-chica-06 of course that don't mean shit but anywayz llol

zooruka
06-22-2006, 06:42 AM
U don't have a crew, and if u did, it would consist of having tea parties with stuffed animals and imaginary friends

hahah lmao ^^^^

Word ... I didn`t know about lil easy... mad sikk !!!!

Yeah no doubt easy e was crazy ill on the mic son... looking forward to peping his shit ...

p