PDA

View Full Version : Confused Lord Jamar - 5% Album

mikeatris
06-20-2006, 07:33 AM
This album is actually alright. I downloaded it about a week ago and I have been really rough on the Wu for a couple of years. But I will have to say that this year has been pretty good for the Wu and all the albums dropped this year is actually fire. From Ghost to Bronze to Jamar they are all pretty good to me. Bronze is my personal favorite out the three then I will give Jamar a good second then Ghost. Fishscale is just such a forgettable album but all in all Lord Jamar album is pretty good. Now I still will have to buy the orginial CD to get the book that comes with it. I would give it an easy 8 out of 10.

TUCO
06-20-2006, 07:45 AM
Jamar aint WU

mikeatris
06-20-2006, 07:52 AM
Look at the tracklistings man. Have you been around awhile. Nothing but Wu Members on there kid. You must like to hear yourself talk or something.

naderplamystile
06-20-2006, 08:12 AM
yeah, but still, jamar aint wu

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-20-2006, 08:52 AM
LMFAO Lord Jamar is a part of Brand Nubian lmao the reason he's close to so many wu members is because they are a part of the nation of gods and earths

mikeatris
06-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Wow it is kinda of funny that I did not know that he was part of Brand Nubians since I bought their first cd when it came out. But anyways the CD is tight and it is Wu loaded. Actually playing it right now and it is up their with Bronze Nazareth. Say what you wanna say I would not have gotten it if Wutangcorp would not have advertised it so that is why I got it. It is worth copping though.

06-20-2006, 12:40 PM
yea it is

mano
06-20-2006, 06:33 PM
who gives the shit about 5% dont wanna hear no crap about this fucking shit even tho there's mad wu in it. if ur white and supported this shit ur mad stupid

Dr.Teeth
06-20-2006, 06:49 PM
thats not true

crass
06-20-2006, 06:57 PM
LMFAO Lord Jamar is a part of Brand Nubian lmao the reason he's close to so many wu members is because they are all slaves to the same brain-deadening religion

i agree

06-20-2006, 07:50 PM
who gives the shit about 5% dont wanna hear no crap about this fucking shit even tho there's mad wu in it. if ur white and supported this shit ur mad stupid

then why the fuck do you listen to wu tang? smh

mantis_fist
06-20-2006, 08:35 PM
no offense but we must have some youngsters in here. And Sun Tzu said it best!

mano
06-21-2006, 02:17 AM
well u dumb fuck listening to wu doesnt mean i agree wih their 5% shit plus they dont talk about the 5% in the whole album and they dont promote the 5% while jamar is.

naderplamystile
06-21-2006, 03:25 AM
yall should respect 5% man, its wu-fam right there, why the hell do u think wutangcorp promote the album

Mista JpKoff
06-21-2006, 05:08 AM
well i take it as mythology not religion....
just as if they were telling stories, not telling black people how to behave... this way it's easier to listen to it. but i'm french, and i sure enough wouldn't support that type of album if a french rapper was putting it out... i may be stupid after all. but i liked the album

supremecharma
06-21-2006, 05:44 AM
i agree

thats my boy right there!!!

keep it goin!!

Skellington
06-21-2006, 05:51 AM
yall should respect 5% man, its wu-fam right there, why the hell do u think wutangcorp promote the album

Nobody has to respect 5%, why should you respect 5%??? If you have respect for it, good....if not so be it, but you don't have to respect it...I respect it..in a way, altho I kinda think it's dumb, but I respect it. In fact...I don't like any religion :)

I thought the album was wack first time I heared it, but it grew on me, I kinda like it now.

planet€urope
06-21-2006, 06:30 AM
The problem with the 5% religion is that logically 95% of the people are stupid. I think that is a quite arrogant thinking.
Anyway the musik is good, but the crappy messages keep me off from buying that.

06-21-2006, 06:36 AM
it's not a religion

supremecharma
06-21-2006, 06:50 AM
The problem with the 5% religion is that logically 95% of the people are stupid. I think that is a quite arrogant thinking.

im not a 5 per center. so u callin me stupid???

supremecharma
06-21-2006, 06:50 AM
i read ya post wrong......^^^ ignor my heated ass

naderplamystile
06-21-2006, 07:22 AM
i didnt mean it like that, i meant to say that u should not be hating on the 5% album and lord jamar, wu-fam right there, know what i mean?
peace

naderplamystile
06-21-2006, 07:23 AM
Nobody has to respect 5%, why should you respect 5%??? If you have respect for it, good....if not so be it, but you don't have to respect it...I respect it..in a way, altho I kinda think it's dumb, but I respect it. In fact...I don't like any religion :)

I thought the album was wack first time I heared it, but it grew on me, I kinda like it now.

i didnt mean it like that, i meant to say that u should not be hating on the 5% album and lord jamar, wu-fam right there, know what i mean?
peace

mikeatris
06-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Man I started this thread and I never meant for it to get like this. I am an advit 5%er and I have to say to the it is a way of life. I do not call it an actual religion because you do not follow laws like other religions. It is more of an actual way of life that one chooses due to surroundings and knowledge of what they believe in. You could not tell that I studied stuff like that if you actually met me. I do not say nothing or advertise nothing about it. It hardly ever comes out my mouth but if you ask me something you damn well better believe that I know it and I will answer it. Every1 have a great day.

mano
06-21-2006, 12:09 PM
mmmm as far as i know jamar aint wu so shouldnt even be on wu tang corp. and that's funny how all the 5% think they know everything. in an interview cilvaring stated he doesnt not agree on how wu tang think about religion and im sure he doesnt give a shit about 5% so i dont know why he put an add for it here

planet€urope
06-21-2006, 03:02 PM
It hardly ever comes out my mouth but if you ask me something you damn well better believe that I know it and I will answer it.

Ok, then I ask you why white people and black woman can not be 5%er?

Grongle
06-21-2006, 03:14 PM
i like the album ^O^

06-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Ok, then I ask you why white people and black woman can not be 5%er?

now that it the dumbest thing i've seen in a minute, where in the hell did u get that from???

rubyspirit
06-21-2006, 07:13 PM

Actually they don't believe 95% are stupid. Its 85% that are not informed to the illusion of reality (misdealing of governments, scientists, Hollywood, etc.). The other 10% take advantage of them. I'm solely going by what is said on this site. http://www.babygrande.net/jamar/epk.htm

I think Lord Jamar's album is good too. My favorites songs are The Sun and Advance The Game.

http://www.otbradio.com/portals/0/images/web_jamar_flyerback_488.jpg

supremecharma
06-22-2006, 12:33 AM
now that it the dumbest thing i've seen in a minute, where in the hell did u get that from???

he obviously doesnt realise that black women can be 5%erz. but the white man bit is true sun tzu.......and thats sumthing i dont get either - anyone care to enlighten me.......

planet€urope
06-22-2006, 03:13 AM

I just listened to the lyrics and he said only the "black man" can be enlightened. For me that excludes woman and whities.

supremecharma
06-22-2006, 04:06 AM
+ wen u go onto 5% websites it clearly states in the "rules" that only black peeps can rep - so wot da deal???

Jamal Arief
06-22-2006, 06:04 AM
Everybody can be 5%. Well, not quite. Roughly every 20th of you.

Everybody can also be a Five Percenter. Black, white, brown, red and yellow; man, woman and child. It's Nation of Gods AND Earths. And since Clearence 13X there have been white people in there, e.g. Azrael, who is maybe the most famous of them.

It's NOT a religion, because members don't believe, but rather a science (knowledge is gained through looking, listening and observing).
Members are - as was said - not pro black or anti white, but rather pro righteousness and anti devilishment.

The Supreme Mathematics, the Supreme Alphabet and 120 Lessons are of fundamental importance to the NGE. Five percenters bear witness to the black man being the Original man and equalling God (7), while the white man is grafted and therefore weak and wicked.

This is what I was repeatedly told by members of the NGE.
Think about it what you want.

Peace.

mano
06-22-2006, 01:02 PM
mmmmm how can the black male equal god? half the shit said by the 5% is from the quran buddy. by getting knowledge get wise believe in urself but how the hell can u consider urself equal to god? ya can bullshit us but i dont know what will be ur answer in front of god. there's only one god and it's allah and i dont mean a fuckin arm leg leg arm head shit. instead of following a guy like clarence x ya should follow malcom x

06-22-2006, 01:19 PM
its seems like ya'll can never get it, and each year there are people who don't get it...*sigh* read what my fam subliminal said, & if all you're gonna do is be biased against something to begin with then why waste your time posting? (mano)

peace, (don't read, if you don't care or possess a.d.d.)

I'd strive to stick to the topic...the actual album itself. 2, for those thinking they will gain some type of comprehension about the Nation of Gods and Earths through any hiphop album, you're mistakened. If you want to obtain any type of knowledge that pertains to the Nation, there are better places to do so. This website itself does not provide any type of accurate insight as to the culture of the Nation of Gods and Earth; and in all reality...wu albums, this site (and even some of the people on it with all respect), and other related media are more mis-leading than anything. Though the Wu albums (most) are lyrically and conceptually phenomenal; and they drop a little bit of "coded" knowledge here and there..., they are not blueprints or the guides to the culture of the Nation of Gods and Earths. I respect the Wu as lyricists; think about what I'm stating right there. In other words, ask around...go elsewhere to find answers, and keep an open mind.

For all the 5% "haters," you're entitled to your opinions. And I have mine, alot of hatred is a usually a result of ignorance. People hate, degrade and demonize what they cannot comprehend...or what is foreign to their psychological realm of thinking. ie: how america continued and continues to verbally assault the revolutionary Che Guevara in their programs of education, media, etc. They have labeled him as a "bad guy" or a villain; which has in turn convinced the majority of the american population of sheep that he really is without even doing any type of research first or analytical thinking. When in all reality, depending whose side you're on.....Che was actually pretty ill- and we learn the dilemma he discussed in his speeches.....has actually intensified and grown at an exponential rate that is affecting the entire globe now. But, if the 5% haters have done their research and they still have all this animosity...so be it. People are unique, and what works for one person may not work for the next, and vice versa.

For all the self proclaimed moslems, for the sake of intelligent dialogue, please keep in mind the 5 percenters are NOT moslems, just as moslems are not 5 percenters. So when you try to make these claims and hold a debate mentioning these "similarities" that you think exist, you are actually incorrect. An atheist is not a Christian, and vice versa. So when we discuss an atheist's beliefs or thoughts...we should try to reframe from placing him/her in this one sided christian rhetoric (you don't believe in Jesus, Moses, Joseph, ressurection, etc?)-and attempting to compare his/her way of life with a christian (you don't go to church, or worship the biblical entity known as God? Which testament do you live by?). It's simple, adjust your mindframe and examine him, HE DOES NOT LIVE BY YOUR BIBLE. So don't use the bible or any other related concepts in order to study or understand him. It will get you nowhere except here: non believers will burn in hell. I see alot of moslems always bashing the 5 percenters, who compare their islam with that of the 5%. Buddhists are not satanists, and satanists do not live within the laws of Yoruba.

Anyways, like I said before...some things work better for certain people. Ignorantly attacking those different from you based off the arrogant idea and 3rd grade nonsense that, "my religion is better than yours," is foolish and a waste of time. And it's kinda sad, because I know of plenty Christians...we live in a judeo christian society.., and I know of many moslems; and in my experience with the two (not saying it is the same for everyone, we all have different experiences)..I've had more respect for moslems (regardless of their denomination) than I have christians for certain reasons for a long time (and no, I'm not the type of cat to think all christians are a bunch of lost pagans). So, I'd hope to see the peaceful and open-minded aura/vibe continue on

i respect good moslems, christians, 5%ers, catholics (well.....lol), jews, rastas..etc.., positive energy is universal in good people......

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

THE W
06-22-2006, 01:24 PM
you dont have to agree with an artists philosphy/idealogy to enjoy their music.

Ironman Starks
06-22-2006, 01:28 PM
^^^elaborate on Yaqub

never understood that whole deal

06-22-2006, 01:41 PM
it's a story man, more of a metaphor honestly

mano
06-22-2006, 02:22 PM
if 5% aint muslim so keep the muslim term out of their mouth by using name such as allah, islam, or allahu akbar or using muslim names like jamal,jamel or others ya make people think yu muslim. so as ya say dont imitate, innovate.

TheCRZA
06-22-2006, 02:51 PM
holy fuck

06-22-2006, 03:03 PM
if 5% aint muslim so keep the muslim term out of their mouth by using name such as allah, islam, or allahu akbar or using muslim names like jamal,jamel or others ya make people think yu muslim. so as ya say dont imitate, innovate.
muslims didn't invent those terms and besides, i didn't know people owned words

ohh yea they don't

Rooty P
06-22-2006, 03:59 PM
If anything, you're giving the bad name to Islam (not the 5%ers) by bad mouthing others on this ish and telling them they can't use "your" words. Read the books kid :list:

mano
06-22-2006, 04:00 PM
ur answer shows how stupid u r. muslim didn't invent this word? u think u did? those r arabic words anyway why would u use arabic terms anyway. 5%ers always talk about knowlege mmmmm i dont even think they have 5% of knowledge.

THE W
06-22-2006, 04:06 PM
okaay im moving this to KTL

Shaolin Bloody Sword
06-22-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm catholic & i like this album !! U guys try to analyze everything as if this will take ya'll anywhere. Just like the other person stated, just enjoy the music.

vahacris
06-22-2006, 07:06 PM
im not a hater i just want an answer ;]

i dont get it. you write that even white people can be 5% member but in the same post you write that "white man is grafted and therefore weak and wicked"..........

so how its be?

i personally dont like slogans like "all white mans are weak and wicked" its the same shit hitler try to push up, he was like "we the white people are like kingz and those black and judes people are weak and should be killed".....

its the same shit for me. sorry. all people are different and you can't generalize that ALL white people are weak or all blacks are lazy asses.....

thats stupid and racial imo.....

i respect 5% for what they said and who belives in that cuz if they 'have' rza on their side it cant be some dumb ass shit........... but i dont agree with those kind of statements "we are the gods - you are the shit".....
its a bad move. every big dictator try to make that his followers thinks they are some kind of supreme nation and the rest are just worthless. just look at stalin/lenin/hitler/mussollini/bin laden or castro.......... i dont feel that shit at all...........

and before you (you know who) start callin' me dumb fuck realise that not everyone heres is 5%er and known exactly what it means so rather than jelled at me please try to tell me what i get wrong here or what im missin.........

peace

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 10:12 PM
^^^ Look at it like this, the weak part comes in when you consider the genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

The wicked part comes in when you consider the fact that the whiteman can only be a grafted part of the original culture which is a Peacefull culture - Islam.

Since he is not the Original Man, the Original culture of peace is not natural to him....but, he can learn how to behave peacefully if he understands his nature.

Which is why whites can also be 5%.

supremecharma
06-23-2006, 12:31 AM
genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

u c im not feelin that shit either.......

Prince Rai
06-23-2006, 05:42 AM
anyway i think the album is whack i now underground cats thatw ould eat this dood

i see where you are coming from palehorse, peace,
but lord jamars intentions of the album is importnat to consider..

Prince Rai
06-23-2006, 05:44 AM
^^^ Look at it like this, the weak part comes in when you consider the genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

The wicked part comes in when you consider the fact that the whiteman can only be a grafted part of the original culture which is a Peacefull culture - Islam.

Since he is not the Original Man, the Original culture of peace is not natural to him....but, he can learn how to behave peacefully if he understands his nature.

Which is why whites can also be 5%.

exactly,

although i do not subscribe to everything the NGE says, i understand the rational basis of how white people can be 5%.

if you act rightoeus, then thats what you are. if you act like a devil, then thats what you are.

self realisation is to key to be who you want to be.

aismani
06-23-2006, 10:18 PM

u is a child

Prince Shafala
06-24-2006, 07:49 AM
this album is dope. only album thats satisfied the god since the black market album.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I like this album alot!

crass
06-26-2006, 02:03 PM
i don't buy that "knowledge" in the form of meaningless code words and abbreviations (religious ebonics is all 5% is)

Punch
06-26-2006, 03:19 PM
i see where you are coming from palehorse, peace,
but lord jamars intentions of the album is importnat to consider..

well, first the album needs to consist of dope music, then "knowledge" or whatever you want to call it.

Personally I don't care what you believe, or what your way of life is, but when that way of life instructs you to believe that one type of people is superior to another,that should raise a mental red flag indicating that something is wrong.

Remember EVERYONE has their own agenda

Aqueous Moon
06-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Naw, this album is beautiful.

Prince Rai
06-27-2006, 04:35 AM
well, first the album needs to consist of dope music, then "knowledge" or whatever you want to call it.

Personally I don't care what you believe, or what your way of life is, but when that way of life instructs you to believe that one type of people is superior to another,that should raise a mental red flag indicating that something is wrong.

Remember EVERYONE has their own agenda

nah nah i get u,

just that "dope music" is there for many people to hear. if u personally dislike it, thats just taste.
as for "knowledge", you are 100% correct, everybody has their own agenda if thats how u want to call it, just that knowledge was meant to be transmitted to those who want to hear it, if you choose otherwise, then thats cool.

peace

Godbrother
06-27-2006, 08:09 PM
This is a sensitive topic:
You don't hear a mason making an album about his lodge or modern day KKK members talking about there circle

L.J. is putting NGE on the frontlines, This is how the goverment agencies collect information on the FIVE

Yes the album is good, but there are alternative ways

L.J. is walking the path he knows best

You search FIVE Precenters on google: negative documentation comes up
You search MASON/KKK on google: Details with defined image is presented

Truth will emrge!

Aqueous Moon
06-27-2006, 09:23 PM
That's a very keen perspective, Sun. hmmm....

06-27-2006, 09:26 PM
You don't hear a mason making an album about his lodge or modern day KKK members talking about there circle

L.J. is putting NGE on the frontlines, This is how the goverment agencies collect information on the FIVE

Yes the album is good, but there are alternative ways

L.J. is walking the path he knows best

You search FIVE Precenters on google: negative documentation comes up
You search MASON/KKK on google: Details with defined image is presented

Truth will emrge!

true thats why u can't really learn anything about the nation from music, it's not meant for that. The music is meant for getting the basic principle out, and then it's up to the listener to research it further if they want to. And it's presenting that message in the most familiar way possible, & that's thru the urban music that the listeners of the album favor.

Punch
06-28-2006, 12:44 AM

There are songs and artists that rep KKK and Aryan supremacy, you just won't hear it unless you seek it out, for obvious reasons.

Kong
06-28-2006, 10:28 AM
I was not sure if i wanted to get it, I thought I would maybe find it a bit pretentious but I am going to give it a listen after reading this thread.

question.
If its ment to be a way of life or like a knowledge//science why do people need to be members of it?

Rooty P
06-28-2006, 02:28 PM
This album isn't supposed to be the all told truth, it's to get people interested, get the word out there. Then they'll probably check out more into it once that interest is sparked. LJ isn't thinking this will be their bible, it's just a way to spread the knowledge, and make people look deeper.

Godbrother
06-28-2006, 08:08 PM
true thats why u can't really learn anything about the nation from music, it's not meant for that. The music is meant for getting the basic principle out, and then it's up to the listener to research it further if they want to. And it's presenting that message in the most familiar way possible, & that's thru the urban music that the listeners of the album favor.

I'm not trying bring him down, The name of his album has put him in the spotlight; BIGTIME. Press, interviews, websites... In the past you say his name or previous Brand Nubian albums, people be like who but real heads know who he is

06-28-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm not trying bring him down, The name of his album has put him in the spotlight; BIGTIME. Press, interviews, websites... In the past you say his name or previous Brand Nubian albums, people be like who but real heads know who he is

the government ain't gonna find out too much from the album on the real tho
and they won't really do anything

06-28-2006, 08:21 PM
theese cats are masons and they rap about it constantly
???

Aqueous Moon
06-28-2006, 08:53 PM
la the dark man
"its illuminated look thru the eyes of the eagle"

nas
"annuit conceptuis the language of our latin ancestors, the plan and the message"

rza
"we move undetected in secret society sects"
Stop implying that they are talking about 33 degree mason sects. I already told you...that shit is for white people and their secrets.

The 5% and the knowledge of the Blackman is 360 degrees and it obviously ain't secret.

Aqueous Moon
06-28-2006, 09:34 PM
so what are they talking about in those bars?

What I am trying to say, is that they are not masons. You were acting like they are actually repping some secret evil illuminati shit.

That's not what it is at all.

Eventhough, it's hard to say exactly what they meant from just them couple of words and with out hearing the rest of the verse.....

The gist of it is that the evil illuminati masons ain't shit cuz, the real NWO is gonna be when God takes his rightful place and rules with righteousness.

And, like RZA said...the masons think they got it on lock but, they can't even see us.

Aqueous Moon
06-28-2006, 09:53 PM
post a link when rza said that shit
there are black masons despite what you think i know one
and u dont have to be a 33rd degree mason to know what they are talking about
and the above artist i mentioned talk about he same things tha freemasonary values
take it for what its worth
and i have stronmg suspicions your beloved clarence was a mason tooo
but u gota get the knowledge yourself

He said it in the bar you quoted...I translated it for you.

And that's a perfect example of why the masons can't "see" us. They just think too basic. They don't have the supreme mind.

Also, a black person can claim 33 degree mason shit...the point is that the masons/illuminati want a new world order so that they can more effectively spread and impose world wide white supremecy.

Just cause some black fool thinks he is getting over by being on that side don't mean shit....

What makes you think Father Allah was a mason?

Aqueous Moon
06-28-2006, 09:59 PM
He said it in the bar you quoted...I translated it for you.

u have a seriious case of denial

naw...you are in denial. I know exactly what he meant and you didn't and you still don't.

Wamukota X
06-29-2006, 06:11 AM
What I am trying to say, is that they are not masons. You were acting like they are actually repping some secret evil illuminati shit.

That's not what it is at all.

Eventhough, it's hard to say exactly what they meant from just them couple of words and with out hearing the rest of the verse.....

The gist of it is that the evil illuminati masons ain't shit cuz, the real NWO is gonna be when God takes his rightful place and rules with righteousness.

And, like RZA said...the masons think they got it on lock but, they can't even see us.

Peace Moon,

Keep droppin that Knowledge.

supremecharma
06-29-2006, 06:48 AM
:no:

noel411
07-19-2006, 06:01 AM
Wow, just hearing this album for the first time. Now I gots love for Brand Nubian, but I've gotta say I feel deeply ashamed and embarrassed for everybody involved in this project. What a horribly lame and humiliating concept for an album. It's bad enough rappers and their fans embarrass themselves by talking this sort of shit at their usual level, but dedicating a full album to this comedic movement, shit, bad move fellas.

I think I'd probably even take an album from the christian music genre more seriously than I do this.

At least I only dl'ed it and was therefore spared the book.

On a more positive note, it actually does sound pretty good if you ignore what they're saying.

naderplamystile
07-19-2006, 07:15 AM
the album is heavy, Deep Space =)

$inista
07-19-2006, 10:04 AM
deep space is dope & gza sun got an ill flow he's gonna be nasty
however I didnt think the album was all that maybe 2 or 3 more tracks
but nothing really stuck out in my head but deep space & i think it's due to Rza verse then again Gran Puba was alway my favorite out of bran nu sadat x was dope too

Malaki the Most Hi
01-12-2009, 03:46 AM
Peace to Azreal!!!

Azreal walked with Father Allah and was a white 5%er. He was also locked up in Matteawan with father Allah and possibly Malaki York.

Barry Gottehrer(Mayor of New York City's right hand man) was also said to have been a white 5%er.

Reportedly Allah B also gave "Barkim" another white 5%er knowledge of self in the 60's.

A student or Azreal's, Ariel was said to also be a white 5%er who hung out with the Wu a lot but crashed his car and moved onto the essence high on equality and shrooms. He was said to have just solidified a few jobs for some Gods.

In addition there is a pretty big movement of Culture Seeds(white 5%ers) in Milwaukee/Cream City but has caught a lot of criticism from Gods for referring to white 5%ers as "Gods".

I would also like to hear from Allah B himself if he did teach Barkim that he was The original man as I have read hat he had.

Michale Muhammad Knight another white 5%er who got his 120 from Azreal wrote a book on the 5%ers which was quoted numerously in the booklet for Lord Jamaars album.

Peace to the Gods, Earths and Civilized People of the Planet Earth.

01-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Peace to Azreal!!!

Azreal walked with Father Allah and was a white 5%er. He was also locked up in Matteawan with father Allah and possibly Malaki York.

Barry Gottehrer(Mayor of New York City's right hand man) was also said to have been a white 5%er.

Reportedly Allah B also gave "Barkim" another white 5%er knowledge of self in the 60's.

A student or Azreal's, Ariel was said to also be a white 5%er who hung out with the Wu a lot but crashed his car and moved onto the essence high on equality and shrooms. He was said to have just solidified a few jobs for some Gods.

In addition there is a pretty big movement of Culture Seeds(white 5%ers) in Milwaukee/Cream City but has caught a lot of criticism from Gods for referring to white 5%ers as "Gods".

I would also like to hear from Allah B himself if he did teach Barkim that he was The original man as I have read hat he had.

Michale Muhammad Knight another white 5%er who got his 120 from Azreal wrote a book on the 5%ers which was quoted numerously in the booklet for Lord Jamaars album.

Peace to the Gods, Earths and Civilized People of the Planet Earth.
word

just read that part in "In The Name Of Allah: A History Of Clarence 13X

And The Five Percenters" book by Wakeel Allah and was astounded - great

piece of work by The God. I can only highly recommend this book for

everybody who's interested in The 5% Nation like myself. Definetly an eye

opener...

PEACE

PS. Lord Jamar's "5% Album" - classic

Malaki the Most Hi
01-12-2009, 04:32 AM
What part in Wakeel Allah's book are you referring to?
I made a few different referrences here.

PEACE

01-12-2009, 04:34 AM
The part about John Kennedy a.k.a. Azreal

Malaki the Most Hi
01-12-2009, 04:37 AM
Word.

01-12-2009, 04:40 AM
Peace

check two
11-08-2013, 04:23 PM
word

just read that part in "In The Name Of Allah: A History Of Clarence 13X

And The Five Percenters" book by Wakeel Allah and was astounded - great

piece of work by The God. I can only highly recommend this book for

everybody who's interested in The 5% Nation like myself. Definetly an eye

opener...

PEACE

PS. Lord Jamar's "5% Album" - classic

lol

CharlesJones
11-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Yes i heard Lord Jamar's album and the beats are terrible. So i didn't like it. He's a good rapper though and i like the knowledge he says in his lyrics. I really like what he said on Brand Nubian's Hold On when he said shit is trife when a nigga do the work of the clan. That's what your doing when you ruin the life of a black man. All because we been taught to despise what's black. Open your eyes, you ought to realize the fact that you been getting used like a trick. You think your mighty but yo whitey got your head sick. Let us a rewind to a time when we was right and just. Nowadays we just fight and bust one another in the back over crack. A carjack will get you killed. Now watch how fast they build the jail. Now they got you holding on to a cell well.

zooruka
11-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Yes i heard Lord Jamar's album and the beats are terrible. So i didn't like it. He's a good rapper though and i like the knowledge he says in his lyrics. I really like what he said on Brand Nubian's Hold On when he said shit is trife when a nigga do the work of the clan. That's what your doing when you ruin the life of a black man. All because we been taught to despise what's black. Open your eyes, you ought to realize the fact that you been getting used like a trick. You think your mighty but yo whitey got your head sick. Let us a rewind to a time when we was right and just. Nowadays we just fight and bust one another in the back over crack. A carjack will get you killed. Now watch how fast they build the jail. Now they got you holding on to a cell well.

^^^^

Charles Jones - 5% album.

lol

ShaDynasty
11-10-2013, 10:30 PM
It blew my mind to know theres white 5%ers. Just goes to show, theres no philosophy behind it other than indoctrination. A barely disguised pyramid scheme.

Soul Controller
11-14-2013, 03:28 AM
not heard this for a long ass time. classic album.

check two
11-15-2013, 07:10 PM
It blew my mind to know theres white 5%ers. Just goes to show, theres no philosophy behind it other than indoctrination. A barely disguised pyramid scheme.

lol

knewcheeze
11-19-2013, 06:42 PM
eye thought eye read somewhere dat Azreal "died"

anywho...what pyramid scheme is sosa talking about?

noel411
11-19-2013, 06:46 PM
The original Asiatic white man is God.

Black man is the devil.

knewcheeze
11-21-2013, 10:30 AM
yeah.....sure....

pyramid scheme?

check two
11-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Did the original man have a mustache?

noel411
11-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Eye've been around the world and eye eye eye, eye can't find my baby.

knewcheeze
12-03-2013, 03:57 PM
"all woman" was da shit....but yeah....back to mah question

Pyramid scheme????