PDA

View Full Version : Question For All The Parents Of Wutang-corp.com....

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 08:48 AM
Why Do You Chose To Exploit Your Children On The Internet? If I Had A Child(ren) I Would Never......ever......ever!!!!! Show My Children Off On The Internet. I Don't Need To Show My Pure 'n Innocent Children Off To A Bunch Of Ip Addresses. With All The Shit Going On Nowadays & Wierdos Salivating Over Your 3 Year Old's Bikini Outfit, How Could You's?

Tf Is Wrong With Ya? Ay Dios

Strange Fruit
06-20-2006, 08:53 AM
,,, you got a point.

it is dangerous,,,

i shudder at the thought,
eew.

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Well.........I agree.........I have only put my daughter's pic on here once........and I don't have any intentions of posting my son's once I have him.............

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 08:56 AM
cosign. if i had kids i would never do that. jus the thought of doing that jus makes me cringe and sick 2 my stomach. why do people do that 2 their kids.

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 08:58 AM
In parents defense, I think it is b/c they r proud............I mean I am not making excuses...........just thinkin I guess...........

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 09:21 AM
One Eyed Willy

Sloth!!!!

Chester Copperpaut <~~~ look out for him

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-20-2006, 09:22 AM
where did u see this at hmm??

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Le Fleur Le Fla Esho-stfu

Jeru
06-20-2006, 09:57 AM
http://www.corante.com/loom/archives/sperm.jpg

Jeru
06-20-2006, 09:58 AM
In parents defense, I think it is b/c they r proud............I mean I am not making excuses...........just thinkin I guess...........

You don't think you're thinking, you know you're thinking, for thinking without thinking about not knowing to think is thoughtless

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-20-2006, 09:58 AM
To be honest I share my happiness with all on here... My children are beautiful and could teach you a thing or two about life...You can stay Jaded for the rest of life and worry about who is looking at you childs pics and you can protect them from weirdos. Just remember this, most children who are molested by Pederasts that know or are part of their own family. Educate your self then educate others, That is all.

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 10:00 AM
You don't think you're thinking, you know you're thinking, for thinking without thinking about not knowing to think is thoughtless

That statement made my head hurt while I was reading it..........LOL

Jeru
06-20-2006, 10:01 AM
That statement made my head hurt while I was reading it..........LOL

You weren't thinking were you? lol

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 10:02 AM
I Would Feel Very Uncomfortable, But That's Just Me.

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 10:03 AM
You weren't thinking were you? lol

LOL.........yeah yeah I was........I know BIG mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeru
06-20-2006, 10:03 AM
LOL.........yeah yeah I was........I know BIG mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wanna think?If all people are unique, that means they're all the same so unique doesn't exist.Think about that LOL

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 10:07 AM
What r u like Darwin or somebody today? The great philosopher Jeru.........ur a hot mess!

Jeru
06-20-2006, 10:08 AM
What r u like Darwin or somebody today? The great philosopher Jeru.........ur a hot mess!

I'm finaly seeing the world through my own personal view and you wanna bash me? :'( LOL

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm finaly seeing the world through my own personal view and you wanna bash me? :'( LOL

No bashin..........come on u know me.........just joshin u!!!!!!!!!!!!:f

06-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Le Fleur Le Fla Esho-stfu

http://www.duckdown.com/images/fanpics/seanp_killwhitey.jpg

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-20-2006, 10:14 AM
well I have shown my seeds pic a few times on here and trust me if you can find me and mine in my hood then good luck cause if you came after mine well lets just say that we in my community stick together and we all are products of the enviorment and trust me we ain't killers but we know how to kill and have good aim....(sorry if I turned this into a negative subject but that is how I feel, even though I am righteous this is a cruel world and the only way people understand things is when they hear the thunderous roar of a boom stick)

Jeru
06-20-2006, 11:21 AM
No bashin..........come on u know me.........just joshin u!!!!!!!!!!!!:f

;) :f

06-20-2006, 12:43 PM
i love stupid black chicks, i got plenty of dummies/jump-offs that i fuck wit lol they're the best

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Yo, You Neverending Say Ending Thread Footsie Playing Mo'fuggaz Take That Shit There. I Can't Stand Your Pussy Ass E-flirting.

Stick To The Subject Or Drop Some Jokes Or Some Shit. Fuck All That Tee Hee You're So Cute Shit

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 12:59 PM
you know you really shouldnt play the roll of stupid black chicks, its not attractive

Huh? Why u comin out the side of ur neck?

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:04 PM
U were............but it's cool I see how u view me............

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 01:06 PM
i wasnt, i was just stating.

not meaning to go off the topic, Legato sweetie,please read my Pm that i sent to you bcuz i'm gonna be gone from here. pelase do not get p-off :yessad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Razorsharp
06-20-2006, 01:07 PM
http://www.corante.com/loom/archives/sperm.jpg

these are mad innocent Jeru... dont exploit them.... :lmao:

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:07 PM
not meaning to go off the topic, Legato sweetie,please read my Pm that i sent to you bcuz i'm gonna be gone from here. pelase do not get p-off :yessad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Sis.........on some real shit..........please don't put urself out here like this.......

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:08 PM
how do i view you?

Stupid black chick

06-20-2006, 01:11 PM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4D75D8CB4BB9AC40

now be quiet & stop arguing

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:12 PM
so of all the conversations we've had thats the one that sticks? one statement about one post?

For today..........that statement just rubbed me wrong.........

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Sis.........on some real shit..........please don't put urself out here like this.......

i'm jus tryin 2 have a good day as possible. why is peepz houndin on me??? what did i do 2 make them wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning???? jeez louise!! and i was jus tellin my homeboi 2 read my pm cuz i'm gonna be takin a break from here but as soon as i do, everyone will be talkin about me and my temporary departure.

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:24 PM
i'm jus tryin 2 have a good day as possible. why is peepz houndin on me??? what did i do 2 make them wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning???? jeez louise!! and i was jus tellin my homeboi 2 read my pm cuz i'm gonna be takin a break from here but as soon as i do, everyone will be talkin about me and my temporary departure.

Whoa pump ur brakes..........I was just makin a suggestion........and this isn't the first statement that u have made to Legato like this.......and I am not one to talk about others when they r gone...........

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:26 PM
wooh queenie showing the jealous side daatebayoooo

U wish.........LOL

Nah just makin an observation...........she can take it or leave it............

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:30 PM
are you tryna tell her im not a nice person?

Come on.....u know I would never do that.........plus I think ur nice..........:p

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Whoa pump ur brakes..........I was just makin a suggestion........and this isn't the first statement that u have made to Legato like this.......and I am not one to talk about others when they r gone...........

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: well i send Pm's 2 him and he replies. so what's the big deal?? i'm not gonna argue nor fight i've been tryin 2 have a happy face from yesterday when the weather ruined my plans 2 go jogging. and i'm sorri if i had 2 tell Legato all my beeswax like this so many time but he's been busy and this is the only way i can talk 2 him on here. jesus christ mother of mary joseph!!!:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

06-20-2006, 01:31 PM
*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:32 PM
:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: well i send Pm's 2 him and he replies. so what's the big deal?? i'm not gonna argue nor fight i've been tryin 2 have a happy face from yesterday when the weather ruined my plans 2 go jogging. and i'm sorri if i had 2 tell Legato all my beeswax like this so many time but he's been busy and this is the only way i can talk 2 him on here. jesus christ mother of mary joseph!!!:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Aight sis..........I'm gonna leave u alone............I maintain...........

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Shyheimchika
Queen Poetry
Legato
All U.k./england/london Posters

Kill'em All And Let God Sort Them Out

06-20-2006, 01:33 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=414754&songID=4089405

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:34 PM
u just yelled me like 15 mins ago.

Damn what is this, 2 against 1? Just cause I "yell" or something doesn't mean I don't like u or think ur nice...........;)

blbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Queen Of Poetry
Shyheimchika
Queen Poetry
Legato

:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Shyheimchika
Queen Poetry
Legato

i was gonna say something but i'm not gonna do it. it's not worth it:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
oooh now you tryna say ima gang banger? see no respect does legato get.

Ur a hot mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gang banger..........ur buggin!

06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
http://www.soap-news.com/gl/p/sod051298.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Jeru
06-20-2006, 01:44 PM
and just like that Legato has 2 women fighting over him LOL

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:44 PM
gang banger or gang bang her?

Ok then............the latter for u!

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Omg, The Broad Is Pregnant For God Sake. Why Don't You Poke The Fetus While You're At It

06-20-2006, 01:45 PM
www.soundclick.com/worldwideincidentproductions

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:47 PM
www.soundclick.com/worldwideincidentproductions (http://www.soundclick.com/worldwideincidentproductions)

That's u?

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Omg, The Broad Is Pregnant For God Sake. Why Don't You Poke The Fetus While You're At It

I am not a broad.............brotha...................

06-20-2006, 01:49 PM
That's u?

me & a shit load of other people

i did the shit labeled with my name

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:51 PM
so ur saying im some kinda sex freak?

AAHH...........Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh that's an easy one..........but I love u!

Queen Of Poetry
06-20-2006, 01:51 PM
me & a shit load of other people

i did the shit labeled with my name

That's hot............

06-20-2006, 01:52 PM
:looking: word i love the temptations....

MaShPG
06-20-2006, 02:07 PM
back on track....

To be honest I share my happiness with all on here... My children are beautiful and could teach you a thing or two about life...You can stay Jaded for the rest of life and worry about who is looking at you childs pics and you can protect them from weirdos. Just remember this, most children who are molested by Pederasts that know or are part of their own family. Educate your self then educate others, That is all.

word. a lot of these cats on WTC could benefit from seeing the finer things in life. Maybe it'll set their priorities straight. And yes, most molestation cases are with people you know. As long as you protect your family, I see no harm in sharing the pictures.

well I have shown my seeds pic a few times on here and trust me if you can find me and mine in my hood then good luck cause if you came after mine well lets just say that we in my community stick together and we all are products of the enviorment and trust me we ain't killers but we know how to kill and have good aim....(sorry if I turned this into a negative subject but that is how I feel, even though I am righteous this is a cruel world and the only way people understand things is when they hear the thunderous roar of a boom stick)

word. Family is the most sacred thing. You come after my family? You not gon' live to tell about it, and I'll do everything in my power to make you pay. That's why like, even when we fucking around on the web and dissing each other, I never bring up family...that just ain't right.

Sicka than aidZ
06-20-2006, 02:10 PM
if u stumble upon one of my accidents u can have him/her. Im happy with out children

Oh yeah, u'd have to be a fuckin retarded fucker if u fucked with ben, blackwisdom, qop or nakhi's kids. You'll get dealt with with the quickness. I know ben an black are some tough fuckers

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 02:16 PM
I Think You're Complicating The Issue. I Wouldn't Feel At Ease Doing It. My Child Will Not Be Transferred Into Someones Archives For Their Personal Peverted Shrine. Just Isn't Worth It. If You're Focused On The Rest Of Life Showing Off Your Children On The Net Wouldn't Be Considered; Not That I'm Implying That You Don't Have A Life And What Not But I Would Be Proud Of My Children Regardless. Wouldn't Feel At Ease Doing It.

Finally Some Responses. These One-life-to-live Critters Were Getting To Me.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-20-2006, 02:23 PM
,,, you got a point.

it is dangerous,,,

i shudder at the thought,
eew.

The hole life is dangerous.;)

Gawd
06-20-2006, 02:34 PM

fer shizzle...........My son was in my pic thread.....and he was in his bikkini

mashqauck
06-20-2006, 04:55 PM
I would never masturbate to pictures of Ben's kids or anyone else's kids because that is wrong. I love Ben's pics though. They show true happiness

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-20-2006, 05:44 PM
PEACE to all the Parents on Wu-Tang Corp.
We will not let ingrates ruin our spirit!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Peace Mash..See you on HALO2

mashqauck
06-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Peace Mash..See you on HALO2

just to rape ur ass