PDA

View Full Version : Who Is.....

Robert
06-20-2006, 11:06 AM

MaShPG
06-20-2006, 11:11 AM
All personal quarrels aside...Goddess. Hands down. End topic.

Robert
06-20-2006, 11:13 AM

Grongle
06-20-2006, 11:16 AM

co-sign

Soul Controller
06-20-2006, 11:29 AM
rofl

i think goddess is a computer virus
released by the elite.
they fjear wu corp!

Gawd
06-20-2006, 02:38 PM
gawdess and shyheim chica of and the thread starter

Prolifical ENG
06-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I remember that convo...it was posted here once.

But goddess continues to try and register here.....some days over 100 usernames are made that never get posting priviliges with rediculous name....thats sad

Gawd
06-20-2006, 02:52 PM
I remember that convo...it was posted here once.

But goddess continues to try and register here.....some days over 100 usernames are made that never get posting priviliges with rediculous name....thats sad

Ive noticed that....how fucking lame. You know she is talking to yous guys through her newly registered user names.....lol dumbass

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 02:55 PM
You're Looking At Him, Kiddies. Watch Me Cut My Wrists For Kicks

CherChezLaMarauder
06-20-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm On Top Of The Food Chain, I Have Other Forms Of Life With Limited Intelligence To Lick @ My Command Such As K-9s, Iguanas & Your Bitch

SHRAP
06-20-2006, 05:32 PM
The saddest individual on Wucorp? Put down some suggestions,after goin on thecorpse i gotta say Skale is up there (no offense dude but that convo wit that "chic" is too much),anyone else who takes net beef seriously also.....
peace

fag, that shit was 3 years before your fist pubic hair and 1 year before you started listening to rap and posting on wutangcorp and its the same shit i posted on wutangcorp in that period

dont type about shit you dont know shit about ya little cyber ho internet rappin ass bitch, unplug ya fuckin keyboard

VernakuLa
06-20-2006, 05:34 PM
intellekt is a sad muh fucka

yo shrao whats that link to the shit he was talking about

Soul Controller
06-20-2006, 05:38 PM
lol

ur the v6 calibre driver
vroom vroom

in disguise?

rofl

SHRAP
06-20-2006, 05:38 PM
i dont fuckin know, u can find it in like 1 minute on thecorpse plus a lot of old pictures and videos of me, only way those bitchmade faggots know how 2 try 2 defend from the truth

Robert
06-21-2006, 08:43 AM

Robert
06-21-2006, 08:46 AM

Robert
06-21-2006, 08:51 AM

SHRAP
06-21-2006, 12:41 PM
im 20 years older than u ya goddamn fetus, youre a goddamn fag that dickrides other peoples attempted internet clowning from 2 years ago. that shit is weaker than your brothers face. what kind of nerve can u hit dickriding some shit from 2 years ago? you couldnt hit a fuckin nerve if i was layin unconscious in front of you and you had a fuckin knife

VernakuLa
06-21-2006, 12:47 PM
im 20 years older than u ya goddamn fetus, youre a goddamn fag that dickrides other peoples attempted internet clowning from 2 years ago. that shit is weaker than your brothers face. what kind of nerve can u hit dickriding some shit from 2 years ago? you couldnt hit a fuckin nerve if i was layin unconscious in front of you and you had a fuckin knife

holy shit, i remember when jamel had like a net beef with you that was fuckin funny

stak84
06-21-2006, 12:51 PM
i must agree skales pretty weak but the giganticest faggit on here
is probly every euro kid that is eighteen and under

Jeru
06-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Skale the saddest?He's one of the realest on here ( when he is on )

Razorsharp
06-21-2006, 01:07 PM
ShyheimChica, even Goddess aint got shit on her... lmao

The Hound
06-21-2006, 01:08 PM
intellekt is a faggot dont ever try and educate me on my countries history you bitch and if u do atleast get it right and not confuse it for indonesia you closet homo

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 01:18 PM

ROFL

CherChezLaMarauder
06-21-2006, 01:19 PM

PFFFFFT. MORE LIKE 65 AND UNDER

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 01:41 PM
PFFFFFT. MORE LIKE 65 AND UNDER

its kinda gay how most americans.. hate europeans who listen to hiphop
but if u listen to what GREAT artists have said about 'euro catz' and the hiphop ( NOT RAP) scene in europe.. namely wu tang..nas, immortal teck, dipset,. they love europe.. coz its got a vibe and energy. that is missing in america.

so i can see what u sunconsciously hate europeans who love hiphop.

but that just shows the immaturity of some ppl on here.
u feel hiphop.
it transends boundaries.
but some dickwads, think hey im american. hiphop is only for us

why dont u tell that to ur fave artist who tour europe.. to get that old skewl feel.

atleast people all over the world. hate amerikkka., coz of its double standards..

not coz, they love other sorts of musik

The Hound
06-21-2006, 01:44 PM
americans hate anyone outside of america coz its not 'real' to them

CherChezLaMarauder
06-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Find Bin Laden, Bitch

CherChezLaMarauder
06-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Tony Blair Is Hiding Under That Old Fart Queen Elizabeth's Skirt Nibbling On Her Dingleberries

stak84
06-21-2006, 01:49 PM
i knew a european kid once, once

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-21-2006, 01:54 PM
americans hate anyone outside of america coz its not 'real' to them
I break this stereotype, generalizing is only another negative2 negative do not equate a positive...do the math

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-21-2006, 01:57 PM
The Corpse is unrestricted posting with the truth sprinkled on top

It is esoteric

BTW I'm down with skale he's cool!

36chambers
06-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Rest In Peace Goddess.

I finally slayed the beast, you wont see it on wucorp again!

stak84
06-21-2006, 02:52 PM
no way, howd you manage that

ps shell be back, they always come back

Jeru
06-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Rest In Peace Goddess.

Man Goddess'll come back she's got so much e-time on her hands she'll find a way lol

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 03:01 PM
i think we need an rip goddess thread,

hope she can still view posts tho :)

snapple
06-21-2006, 03:02 PM
jclyricalgenius

The Hound
06-21-2006, 03:03 PM
indicate where im wrong bigben? there is so much ignorance here against europeans and to an extent australia just cos we not american dont mean we havent got our own fuckin problems

and you couldnt have defeated goddess that motherfuckin thing is a devil,i hope u did tho :b

hectis
06-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Rest In Peace Goddess.

IF THAT IS TRUE I BET SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE OR HAS BEEN TRYING TO

36chambers
06-21-2006, 03:55 PM
He/she/it cant view posts or send PM's. Cant do nothing now.

36chambers
06-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Anyone bought one of these yet?

http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoxNTJfRi5qcGd 8bG9hZD1MMCxodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLmNhZmVwcmVzcy5jb20va W1hZ2UvMTI3ODU0MDBfNDAweDQwMC5qcGd8fHNjYWxlPUwwLDE yNywxODAsV2hpdGV8bG9hZD10bS1MMCxibGFuazoxNTJfRl90b WFzay5qcGd8Y29tcG9zZT1MMCx0bS1MMCxUZXh0dXJlTWFzayw tMTc3LC0xMDV8Y29tcG9zZT1ibGFuayxMMCxBbHBoYUJsZW5kL DE3NywxMDV8Y3A9cmVzdWx0LGJsYW5rfHNjYWxlPXJlc3VsdCw wLDQ4MCxXaGl0ZXxsb2FkPXNhbXBsZSxodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNhZ mVwcmVzcy5jb20vY29udGVudC9nbG9iYWwvaW1nL3NhbXBsZV9 jcnVuY2hfb3ZlcmxheS5naWZ8c2NhbGU9c2FtcGxlLDAsNDgwL FdoaXRlfGNvbXBvc2U9cmVzdWx0LHNhbXBsZSxBZGQsMCwwfGN vbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1fA==

Im thinking of it...

PANDA PISS
06-21-2006, 03:58 PM
He/she/it cant view posts or send PM's. Cant do nothing now.
and what if she gets a new computer/new connection etc
is the method of blocking foolproof
also as for the saddest member on here?
probably whoevr has the most posts
can a mod put up a list of the most post happy cats?

TeknicelStylez
06-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Rest In Peace Goddess.

I love you with all my heart 36, I will never question your moderation or make any ill subject remarks about you ever again.

stak84
06-21-2006, 04:01 PM

http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoxNTJfRi5qcGd 8bG9hZD1MMCxodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLmNhZmVwcmVzcy5jb20va W1hZ2UvMTI3ODU0MDBfNDAweDQwMC5qcGd8fHNjYWxlPUwwLDE yNywxODAsV2hpdGV8bG9hZD10bS1MMCxibGFuazoxNTJfRl90b WFzay5qcGd8Y29tcG9zZT1MMCx0bS1MMCxUZXh0dXJlTWFzayw tMTc3LC0xMDV8Y29tcG9zZT1ibGFuayxMMCxBbHBoYUJsZW5kL DE3NywxMDV8Y3A9cmVzdWx0LGJsYW5rfHNjYWxlPXJlc3VsdCw wLDQ4MCxXaGl0ZXxsb2FkPXNhbXBsZSxodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNhZ mVwcmVzcy5jb20vY29udGVudC9nbG9iYWwvaW1nL3NhbXBsZV9 jcnVuY2hfb3ZlcmxheS5naWZ8c2NhbGU9c2FtcGxlLDAsNDgwL FdoaXRlfGNvbXBvc2U9cmVzdWx0LHNhbXBsZSxBZGQsMCwwfGN vbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1fA==

Im thinking of it...

ahhahahahahahaha and this fool was tryin to clown

Sifu Dragon
06-21-2006, 04:28 PM
its kinda gay how most americans.. hate europeans who listen to hiphop
but if u listen to what GREAT artists have said about 'euro catz' and the hiphop ( NOT RAP) scene in europe.. namely wu tang..nas, immortal teck, dipset,. they love europe.. coz its got a vibe and energy. that is missing in america.

so i can see what u sunconsciously hate europeans who love hiphop.

but that just shows the immaturity of some ppl on here.
u feel hiphop.
it transends boundaries.
but some dickwads, think hey im american. hiphop is only for us

why dont u tell that to ur fave artist who tour europe.. to get that old skewl feel.

atleast people all over the world. hate amerikkka., coz of its double standards..

not coz, they love other sorts of musik

funny when stak said europeans under 18 and soul was laughin then when someone said under 65, soul caught feelings and decided to write a lecture about hip hop and the world hatin america

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 04:36 PM
iwas laughin at the 65 comments too

i wasnt gonna write shit.. then by the time i got back in here.. the next post had been made.

i dont catch feelings on line

unless, that some new piece of hardware, ive had installed,, that i wasnt aware of

Sifu Dragon
06-21-2006, 04:59 PM
i laugh at you

Sifu Dragon
06-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Who am I?

we'd all like to know please

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-21-2006, 05:06 PM
BIGBEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!!

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Who am I?

the person who thinks im on another planet??????

or from another planet..

aint u supposed to be banned or at the beach?

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 05:45 PM
im not watchin u,u misfunctioning android.

i posted in this thread several times.
it tells me on my user cp when it updates
so i check whats been said,
sheesh

ur such hard work
id be suprised if u had friends in real life.
oh wait,
thats why u here all day.. or trying to hack urself in all dau

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Abort Abort

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
You´re a fucking clown

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Abort Abort

lolol

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 06:25 PM
maybe its one of ur split personalities

SHRAP
06-21-2006, 09:03 PM
ahhahahahahahaha and this fool was tryin to clown

i clown any bitch ass hoe from 2 years ago when i took that pic to now and i never been a faggot internet mack that sends forum hoe's pms

you dont have a pic, all we know about you is that youre a fuckin :cop: that would get lynched round hurr

Robert
06-21-2006, 09:13 PM

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-22-2006, 12:32 AM
BIGBEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!!

YOU WANT MY COCKASAURUS but I don't like GUYS

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 01:37 AM
the only roasting i will ever be involved in is the spitroasting of your australian kangaroo fuckin momma wit my haitian click

what the fuck is this shit about a man givin u a hug? did your faggot ass australian daddy not raise you right? fuckin hoe ass mothafucka gets a hug from his lil brother every mornin and shit... fuckin dick suckin dicksucker

the fuck is this attempts shit too, faggot ass whiteboys like you on here are so suburban that they think my pretty boy internet pics are tryin to look hard or some bullshit... im sorry if the shit i type doesnt live up to your australian standards u kangaroo fucking piece of counterclockwise flushing dingo shit but verbal arguments arent my specialty

see i dont know how to counter the suburban words of these internet fags because if anybody outside my circle ever says somethin to me one tenth as venomous as the weakest insult from the least significant internet fag that has ever so much thought of tryin to diss me, they get the rock n roll stomped out their fuckin worthless honky body

call it immaturity call it ignorance call it whatever the fuck you want bitch, fact is every day you bitches sleep under your mommy and daddys roof eating their food while im out here fuckin SLANGIN for my roof and my food bitch plus gettin paid for bein me, a violent fuckin kleptomaniac

so wassup bitch type all the horseshit you want, fact is youre a fuckin piece of whiteshit out in australia who probably got a decently priveleged upbringing listenin to a genre of music made by people like me for people like me and wishin you was like me

fuck an internet picture and these fuckin words that i wouldnt even take the time to say in real life cuz id be too busy stomping your teeth down your throat, theres only 1 way to see for real and thats to see for real so as always i invite all you bitch ass tricks to come see for real and please bring a lot of valuables to save me the trouble out of kickin the shit out of somebody else who didnt even talk shit or even meet me before and was just in the wrong place at a hard time

all you fuckin whiteboys talkin that whiteboy shit can come get it mayne, i dont care if youre from europe or a 22 year old cracker wit 2 dead parents or an australian or european or a homeless crackhead or a european or a dick sucking walking cum receptacle or a european come take a vacation to hell u fucking europeans

Robert
06-22-2006, 03:17 AM
. .

The Hound
06-22-2006, 04:21 AM
where u from jamel?

skale stop talkin like you one of the homeboys you poor cheap cunt motherfuckin whitey youll never be black you ashamed to be white? you livin n fantasy world growin up tryna be canadas version of wu tang too bad canada is like 30 years behind the rest of the world and isnt up to speed on the drug and violence situation,haha i seen all your pics dressin like you a hip hop MC lookin like a 2pac wanna be you corny e-thug canuck faggot and yeh you can come try and stomp me out anytime, just save up for 30 years for a plane ticket, sell all that X pills you got,thatll get you tons of money,then dodge the vietnamese and russian crime synicates, dodge the chinese mafia and lebanese street gangs and my make it to my house and if you succeed you take a look at what a real house looks like not a shack from a crack spot in down town NYC wanna be montreal and ill show you one of my money stacks i got thatll make you orgasm cos wot i make in a week you dont make in a lifetime

lol you say australia is all desert, lol we have things called cities and money,the latter being hard to find in canada,as your bedroom/toilet/kitchen shack indicates, so what the fuck is canada? 3/4 of canada is all ice, youse try to be hard like americans and charming like french but your just homosexual wanna bes like canadians, americans hate you yet you try be like americans LOL only thing that was hard in canada was my dick that made your mother conceive you, you know why you diss australians, cos we dont give a fuck what you think, we down here doing our own thing not playing this bullshit 'lets be like americans' game and hustlin sellin X pills to 15 years for half the price of a normal X pill, go listen to more early ice-t and think of more bullshit to pen as your fictional life

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 07:12 AM
Oh that's foul 36.....................

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2006, 07:16 AM
YO 36C, make a sub-forum "Primetime Wu Corned Beef" and move this shit there. This is the most murderous and boring beef I saw since I signed up.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 07:35 AM
pffft fuck off this has nothing to do with you

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2006, 07:38 AM
OK, enjoy urself muhfuckas. Or hang urself on ur dicks and beef in that position. It's as painful as reading ur D.U.M.B.A.S.S. replies.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 07:40 AM
then why reply with a dumbass reply to our dumbass replies, you jus a retarted as skale fool

Soul Controller
06-22-2006, 07:42 AM
Lol

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 09:47 AM
u kangaroo fucking piece of counterclockwise flushing dingo shit

I laughed for days....

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2006, 09:49 AM
the only roasting i will ever be involved in is the spitroasting of your australian kangaroo fuckin momma wit my haitian click

what the fuck is this shit about a man givin u a hug? did your faggot ass australian daddy not raise you right? fuckin hoe ass mothafucka gets a hug from his lil brother every mornin and shit... fuckin dick suckin dicksucker

the fuck is this attempts shit too, faggot ass whiteboys like you on here are so suburban that they think my pretty boy internet pics are tryin to look hard or some bullshit... im sorry if the shit i type doesnt live up to your australian standards u kangaroo fucking piece of counterclockwise flushing dingo shit but verbal arguments arent my specialty

see i dont know how to counter the suburban words of these internet fags because if anybody outside my circle ever says somethin to me one tenth as venomous as the weakest insult from the least significant internet fag that has ever so much thought of tryin to diss me, they get the rock n roll stomped out their fuckin worthless honky body

call it immaturity call it ignorance call it whatever the fuck you want bitch, fact is every day you bitches sleep under your mommy and daddys roof eating their food while im out here fuckin SLANGIN for my roof and my food bitch plus gettin paid for bein me, a violent fuckin kleptomaniac

so wassup bitch type all the horseshit you want, fact is youre a fuckin piece of whiteshit out in australia who probably got a decently priveleged upbringing listenin to a genre of music made by people like me for people like me and wishin you was like me

fuck an internet picture and these fuckin words that i wouldnt even take the time to say in real life cuz id be too busy stomping your teeth down your throat, theres only 1 way to see for real and thats to see for real so as always i invite all you bitch ass tricks to come see for real and please bring a lot of valuables to save me the trouble out of kickin the shit out of somebody else who didnt even talk shit or even meet me before and was just in the wrong place at a hard time

all you fuckin whiteboys talkin that whiteboy shit can come get it mayne, i dont care if youre from europe or a 22 year old cracker wit 2 dead parents or an australian or european or a homeless crackhead or a european or a dick sucking walking cum receptacle or a european come take a vacation to hell u fucking europeans

rofl, u mad?

CherChezLaMarauder
06-22-2006, 09:54 AM
he mad

crass
06-22-2006, 10:00 AM
honky body

whiteshit
whiteboys
whiteboy shit
cracker

i get what you're saying about suburban europeans vs. ghetto canadians but that doesn't change the fact that both parties here are white.

or an australian or european or a homeless crackhead or a european or a dick sucking walking cum receptacle or a european come take a vacation to hell u fucking europeans

^^^that's just hilarious

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 10:05 AM
Its bad enough us Canadians already have a bed reputation....

The Hound
06-22-2006, 10:11 AM
[/COLOR]

i get what you're saying about suburban europeans vs. ghetto canadians but that doesn't change the fact that both parties here are white.

[COLOR=#ffa500]

^^^that's just hilarious

lol the only hilarity there is the incinuation canada is a terrible violent place, you dont think australia cos u dont live here and shit dont get reported to canada but if you talked major drug wanna be king pin shit youd better back it up cos the russians and asians dont take too kindly to motherfuckers treading their turf and the arabs dont like anyone, lol canada violent, what next, americans advocating peace and harmony

CherChezLaMarauder
06-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Who Is......

Mike Jones?

crass
06-22-2006, 10:13 AM
i was laughing more at the fervor with which he wrote that scathing post.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 10:16 AM
nothin funny about skale he uses the same washed up pathetic recyled insults 'kangaroo this, fosters that, crocodile hunter here, dingo there' all that says is he jealous cos aint shit come out of his pathetic little poor cheap cunt hood and he aint original usin the same shit he used to diss jamel with like fuckin months ago, i step back crass i wasnt taking a personal shot at you more a directive shot the australian haters

crass
06-22-2006, 10:20 AM
yeah i know, it's cool. australia rules, i got a friend out there who mailed me a boomerang once but i don't know how to throw it.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 10:22 AM
yeah peace crass dont take nothin offensive wot i say

i think u gotta throw shit like instead of ya arm comin past ya ear whip ya arm down near ya waist sorta side arm, but im no aboriginal so i donno

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 10:29 AM
lol the only hilarity there is the incinuation canada is a terrible violent place, you dont think australia cos u dont live here and shit dont get reported to canada but if you talked major drug wanna be king pin shit youd better back it up cos the russians and asians dont take too kindly to motherfuckers treading their turf and the arabs dont like anyone, lol canada violent, what next, americans advocating peace and harmony

Thats the thing though, everywhere has violence. Some more than others, and I know Canada isn't the most violent, dangerous place in the world but still, violence is everywhere. I know Australia is hectic though, that place was a prison colony before anything else, wasn't it?

crass
06-22-2006, 10:30 AM
yeah there are bad parts of canada, especially where there is a shortage of maple syrup and it has to be smuggled by gangs.

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 10:48 AM
tryin to be wutang? ice t? wtf? the fuck? wutang sells drugs and beats people up now? canada as a country isnt dangerous but come where im at bitch... canada is 30 years behind the rest of what?

http://history.sandiego.edu/gen/maps/2000s/2004world.jpg

tell me what that little puddle off in the bottom right corner is, looks like asia took a drippy ass shit and that country is a diarrhea puddle... thats your penal colony bitch... youre not even part of this world

hahahahah jamel says he have a job yet even he agrees that he cant support himself. i never had no fuckin manhug bitch, in fact any homo that has ever tried to touch me has gotten no less than a shove and a "what the fuck bitch" find the quote and youll see that i never said that i hug no fuckin dude

you fuckin aussies stay mad that you were born pale as shit with a faggot ass accent that sounds like a british dude takin a shit

you wanna see corny go read a jamel internet rap

i dont waste no fervor on no internet faggot, im typin this shit laid back on my computer which im selling today cuz i have no use for it and i dont want to take the trouble of movin it to my new apartment

i just like to get you australian internet rap fans riled up so you say dumb shit like im trying to be wu-tang and then saying im 30 years behind, bitch if you think wu-tang is anything youre 10 fucking years behind! you fucking australian ass rap fan, go listen to music from your own fuckin culture like some dingos playin guitars wit some kangaroos clinkin some fosters bottles together while a bunch of aboriginals bang on some drums then stab you with a spear and eat your white ass you dumb bitch... must be fun to go to college and still be more stupid than a canadian that dropped out of high school you australian ass australians

go fuck your mother counterclockwise with a stuffed dingo dick dildo or a fosters bottle you fuckin australians

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 10:49 AM
you wanna see a dangerous part of canada come visit me bitch i can never have too many bitch ass tourists to rob

Jeru
06-22-2006, 10:50 AM
tryin to be wutang? ice t? wtf? the fuck? wutang sells drugs and beats people up now? canada as a country isnt dangerous but come where im at bitch... canada is 30 years behind the rest of what?

tell me what that little puddle off in the bottom right corner is, looks like asia took a drippy ass shit and that country is a diarrhea puddle... thats your penal colony bitch... youre not even part of this world

hahahahah jamel says he have a job yet even he agrees that he cant support himself. i never had no fuckin manhug bitch, in fact any homo that has ever tried to touch me has gotten no less than a shove and a "what the fuck bitch" find the quote and youll see that i never said that i hug no fuckin dude

you fuckin aussies stay mad that you were born pale as shit with a faggot ass accent that sounds like a british dude takin a shit

i dont waste no fervor on no internet faggot, im typin this shit laid back on my computer which im selling today cuz i have no use for it and i dont want to take the trouble of movin it to my new apartment

i just like to get you australian internet rap fans riled up so you say dumb shit like im trying to be wu-tang and then saying im 30 years behind, bitch if you think wu-tang is anything youre 10 fucking years behind! you fucking australian ass rap fan, go listen to music from your own fuckin culture like some dingos playin guitars wit some kangaroos clinkin some fosters bottles together while a bunch of aboriginals bang on some drums then stab you with a spear and eat your white ass you dumb bitch... must be fun to go to college and still be more stupid than a canadian that dropped out of high school you australian ass australians

go fuck your mother counterclockwise with a stuffed dingo dick dildo or a fosters bottle you fuckin australians

:lmao:

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2006, 10:57 AM

lol at you ever selling your computer, you rreply to anything even remotely related to you...you'll probably try to reply to this and get all mad as usual.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 11:04 AM
yeh shut the fuck up b hop how do you know what goes on here huh you want violence come thru the week of fucking non stop race rioting and see if you talk shit bitch

ahh whats wrong skale all those fantastic x pills not payin ya bills so u gotta sell ya cheap computer donated to you by the 'feel sorry for white boys who act ghetto and dream to be black' association? and here ya go with the recyled fosters kngaroo look at australian map bla bla bla bla aint you gonna come up wit sumtin better than aussie faggot? what the fuck is all that uninhabited land above candana fuckin ice only ice reall fuckin hard there i bet thats where all canadian Gs meet up there do some ice fishing and drinkin frozen beers smokin weed poppin pillsand more space for you to play fuckin ice hockey, all that shit about fosters and kangaroos and shit atleast we got a national identity and arent wanna bes on other culture 'ehehe we live next door to america so like we can claim hip hop culture too cos we aint got shit of our own' so what the fuck is canada known for,nothing,no violence,no hardcore crime,no fucking nothing just american wanna be bitches like you who are really white but act black backwards canadian jealous motherfuckers, haha visit you in canada? if i wanna see no hoper bums ill go to the city and laugh at the beggars and think of you cos thats all your life is,a wanna be drug dealing kingpin, but atleast ur dick riding faggot friends like jeru and ghostface29 still love ya e-thug reputation tho, so u got some kind of cred i guess in the cyber slums of the canadian e-ghettos

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-22-2006, 12:15 PM
indicate where im wrong bigben? there is so much ignorance here against europeans and to an extent australia just cos we not american dont mean we havent got our own fuckin problems

and you couldnt have defeated goddess that motherfuckin thing is a devil,i hope u did tho :b

I understand that, but you're generalizing on all Americans and I being one breaks that stereotype of yours

36chambers
06-22-2006, 12:32 PM
Group hug anyone?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Group hug anyone?

O:) O:) O:) Group hug!!!!!!!O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-22-2006, 12:35 PM
O:) O:) O:) Group hug!!!!!!!O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)
DUDE you need to quit!

Sifu Dragon
06-22-2006, 12:35 PM

LMAO!!!!, jesus, now that is funny, this is how you do it

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Group hug anyone?

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crass
06-22-2006, 12:40 PM
did you and 36 finally break up? did he block your msn?

Soul Controller
06-22-2006, 12:42 PM
/me hugglez mr 36 chambers i mean Mr A

wow does qop use msn now?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-22-2006, 12:43 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/roderickante/TNGdamn.jpg
36 meets Queen for the first date

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 12:44 PM
did you and 36 finally break up? did he block your msn?

LOL.........he couldn't handle it............he got scared..............

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 12:44 PM
/me hugglez mr 36 chambers i mean Mr A

wow does qop use msn now?

No not really.............

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 12:45 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/roderickante/TNGdamn.jpg
36 meets Queen for the first date

And she thinks..............where is it?

crass
06-22-2006, 12:48 PM
And she thinks..............where is it?

it is clear that 36 weilds his administrative powers like an extension of his manhood, which like most european things, is modest yet mystical.

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 12:50 PM
it is clear that 36 weilds his administrative powers like an extension of his manhood, which like most european things, is modest yet mystical.

LOL.........true true.............like when these corny ass guys get these really expensive cars to compensate for a little penis...........

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-22-2006, 12:55 PM
it is clear that 36 weilds his administrative powers like an extension of his manhood, which like most european things, is modest yet mystical.LMAO!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah crass had a good one there...............if we had rep I'd give it to him but of course 36 took that away too..............

36chambers
06-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Damn Queen you got a thing for little penis'... maybe thats why you hang out here so much and talk with these guys.

Yes I blocked Queen on MSN, kept buggin me all the time, "36 i love u", "when you coming over to see me", "let me suck your dick" SHUT UP, pop the kiddie out 1st, get it tightened up and then we'll talk. Hoochie mama.

:)9:(

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Damn Queen you got a thing for little penis'... maybe thats why you hang out here so much and talk with these guys.

Yes I blocked Queen on MSN, kept buggin me all the time, "36 i love u", "when you coming over to see me", "let me suck your dick" SHUT UP, pop the kiddie out 1st, get it tightened up and then we'll talk. Hoochie mama.

Ur such a fuckin loser......please.............I think everyone here has the common sense to figure out who begs whom...............:loser:

Sifu Dragon
06-22-2006, 01:13 PM

HEEEEYYY!! i got enormus one, i'll post it here if you want to see the lil bad boy

i'm serious....

na i'm not....got OQP excited there

36chambers
06-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Ur such a fuckin loser......please.............I think everyone here has the common sense to figure out who begs whom...............:loser:

hahaha, you really think i like you like that huh? please... :r

Keep talking. U make me laugh.

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 01:19 PM
hahaha, you really think i like you like that huh? please... :r

Keep talking. U make me laugh.

Fuck off............

36chambers
06-22-2006, 01:21 PM
No, you :p

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2006, 01:24 PM
damn QOP, why do u gotta hijack every fuckin thread and make it into "then neverending say anything" type shit?!

Excuse me...........but I didn't.........why u saying just me like I'm talking to my damn self..........fuck out here!

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 01:28 PM
chunkz you can get as mad as you want, youre still gonna live in australia

stak84
06-22-2006, 01:28 PM
qop wants to have my babies but im too black for her tastes

The Hound
06-22-2006, 02:35 PM
chunkz you can get as mad as you want, youre still gonna live in australia

LOL me mad? why would i be mad? i make more money in a week than you make in a year, live in better environment than you, live in a better country than you, what makes you think im mad,i laugh at your pety insults because its all the same, you some e-fag canuck what makes you think a poofter on the other side of the world living in a one room shack is gonna upset me?i just look at my watch that cost me a weeks pay thats more expensive than your shack, laugh and smile and feel sorry for the less fortunate people like yourself,im livin life man, you the one with the chip on ya shoulder

The Hound
06-22-2006, 02:37 PM
don't get so emotional u whiney ass cry baby bitch. Don't get mad cus your ignorance is showing. I wasn't even going at u like that, but since u have to catch feelings like a little hoe and take what I said totally out of context and blow it out of proportion, then I guess it is what it is. Stop fuckin whining about race rioting and all that bullshit, save it for oprah, I could care less about your attempts to make me feel sypmathetic about "oh do u know what it feels like to do this and this"
All I stated is the fact that u said Canada isn't a dangerous place to live where that remark is totally irrelevant. I'll assume you've never been here either so u can take your hypocricy and check yourself at the door herb,
nice try thanx for comin out.

lol save it for the next homo you can dick ride, dont get ya panties in a twist darl, dont throw fire if you cant have it taken back, lol herb, you still playin with that shit? please, you need to get over last month and move on :'(

The Hound
06-22-2006, 03:06 PM
nope, would it turn you on though if i dressed up for you? thank for the tissues, theyll come in handy one day, your only insults are pictures of faggot retards from your family reunions so uhhh nothin from you is gettin under my skin lol herb dont get under my skin either, call me wotever you want, your still a dick riding faggot whos sole purpose on this site is drop all the songs you fuckn know lol 'name one diss track' so you name 20 to be knowledgeable 'name one good mafia song' so you name 50 lol im producing hypocritical stereotype lol thats hypocritical coming from the ones dissing my country in the first place....ahh if only you knew what it was like to truely make money instead of sittin behind a pc actin like you do lol

have ya last word im watchin the soccer
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................

The Hound
06-22-2006, 03:26 PM
lol when did i say im a drug dealer?when did i say im a producer? you got nothing, ive graduated from skool and worked at the same time, since i was 16, i work fuckin hard for my money and it took me 3 years to get my come up so i got a fuckin right to be cocky and flash my shit haha you make $22 an hour LOL your rackin the financials,im 19 and make the equivalent of a bit over than $1500us a week after starting on $750us a week at 16 year old and got $5000 for my holiday pay, i work between 8-14 hours a day 6/7 days a week, you, you fuckin rock up for 9-5 mon - fri bullshit, relax on the weekend sittin at ya desk all day,but hey good for you you own a car, you feel proud?so do i, so really youre just as ignorant as me cos everything you said in ur 2nd last paragraph aint true, you aint exploiting nothin, cos ur terrifying insults rub off me wen i look around my room and see all the nice shit i own, you honestly dont think your skale dick riding insults me do you?

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 03:41 PM
hahah youre a fuckin joke, i thought you said you make more than you make in a week than i do in a year? you dont got no $100,000 fuckin watch on your wrist bitch, i dont care what fuckin job you do but the government must love you cuz of all the tax your slave ass brings in. the only way a complete fuckin dumbass like you completed school and got a $750 a week job at 16 is if youre a fuckin rich pussy, in which case you need to get tha FUCK off this site cuz u have no business on a hip-hop site

but anyway youre a fucking liar cuz theres no way you make $1500 a week and spend your time on the internet with ugly ass hoes on your myspace hittin u up about real life shit

plus even if you did, YOU STILL FUCKIN LIVE IN AUSTRALIA.

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 03:43 PM
LOL HAHAHA i just realized this piece of shit said he works like 8-14 hours 6/7 days a week... no wonder his faggot ass acts so frustrated on the internet, bitch spends too much time cleanin sewer pipes

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 03:45 PM
http://myspace-497.vo.llnwd.net/00844/79/42/844582497_l.jpg

Jesus Christ
06-22-2006, 04:01 PM
http://myspace-497.vo.llnwd.net/00844/79/42/844582497_l.jpg

Aahhhhh......What a kind face.

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 04:01 PM
b-hop dont even bother with this faggot, for fucks sake his myspace name is mr cashman and he be actin like hes the only person wit money. fuckin brainwashed ass dumbass dates gremlins

http://myspace-312.vo.llnwd.net/00243/21/37/243507312_l.jpg

plus he looks like gubi wit a chain, somebody post a picture of gubi

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Aahhhhh......What a kind face.

he looks like a kindergarten teacher in training

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 04:09 PM
jazz festival, i shoulda been out there but i been sittin around 2 weeks wit a fractured ass heel

my computer is gonna be gone fuckin soon so do i got u on msn or somethin?

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 04:15 PM
jazz festy shud be tight this year

they got led zeppelin there

Professor Poopsnagle
06-22-2006, 05:21 PM
it´s important to have friends to chill with

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/4320/aaryukabeachmunch4lu.jpg

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 05:25 PM
lol that shits messed up homie

*looks for rep doesn't see it and punches computer screen*

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 05:44 PM
yeah there are bad parts of canada, especially where there is a shortage of maple syrup and it has to be smuggled by gangs.

LOL

Skale sell his computer yet?

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 08:06 PM
shits been sold but the motherfucker didnt come pick the shit up yet

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 08:54 PM
....so you thought you'd pass the time by visiting WTC?

SHRAP
06-22-2006, 10:15 PM
im trying to spend as much time resting as possible for my fracture to heal fucking ASAP, i cant run for shit with my foot fucked like that

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-23-2006, 12:27 AM
damn...ol boy got deaded preety bad in this thread

SHRAP
06-23-2006, 12:31 AM
damn...ol boy got deaded preety bad in this thread

http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/fpieters/Oceanie/Australia/Aus_kangaroo.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-23-2006, 12:36 AM
-dead-

Sicka than aidZ
06-23-2006, 02:09 AM
i dont fuckin know

Robert
06-23-2006, 02:25 AM

Sicka than aidZ
06-23-2006, 02:34 AM
holy shit thats a long read

Sicka than aidZ
06-23-2006, 02:37 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwfuck

Sicka than aidZ
06-23-2006, 02:39 AM
when people put "LOL" or "ROFL" in their posts...i never think they actually laugh

im laughing

Sicka than aidZ
06-23-2006, 02:49 AM
But...But...But....you Didn't Put LOL...

i dont know, had something to do with something that had to do with something. i dont know

SurreaL
06-23-2006, 04:40 AM
tryna be canadas version of wu tang too bad canada is like 30 years behind the rest of the world and isnt up to speed on the drug and violence situation

Just thought I would like to point out that you know absolutly nothing about the drug market up here, allow me to explain this nicely without making you look too much like a fucking moron, ok?, here we go...

http://travinn.bizland.com/transcan.jpg

Welcome to the Trans-Canada Highway asshole, in small terms, a highway that spands (and eventully turns into two routes) from west to east coast, The red indicates the highway for all you fucking retards out their... Anyways, on we go,

almost 85% of drugs are grown in and produced in B.C (very west section), and for our friendly neighbors living below us in the west coast, you's should be familiar with this section on Canada (if you know your dope)

onwards....

From Crack to Opium, they grow it (make it), shrooms are mostly grown in our mountains, and at one point were legal to pick (because they were not dried out) anyways, the drugs are distributed by the tons, packed and shipped into fright containers w/ other products for trucking companys like kingsway, ect, ect. It's a real dirty buisness, I know how it works, my uncle is a truck driver and I can't say too much, but the shit is smooth how it's run, anyways, these drugs travel from west to east, hitting major cities on the way (because the highway runs through them) as follows..

Victoria
Vancouver
Banff-Canmore
Calgary
Edmonton
Regina
Saskatoon
Winnipeg
Thunder Bay
Sault Ste Marie
Sudbury
Toronto
Ottawa
Montreal
Quebec City
Fredericton
Moncton
Charlottetown
Halifax
St John's

and those are only the major cities I've listed, you have no idea how many smaller towns and cities the highway runs through, so easy to drop off a shipment of dope at each city, theirs no borders to cross ever, the transports run stright through, daily and nightly, we push our dope, and if you've ever had real good bud, I mean really good bud, most likely it's from somewhere in BC, but you know, since were 30 years behind on the dope game and all, we don't know shit. anyways, on to your violence quote.

Source CTA.Ca

The shootings occurred just blocks apart. Police did not say, however, whether the two incidents were connected.

Police in Canada's largest city have been dealing with some 20 shootings in the recent week.

On Friday, a 27-year-old man was shot and killed at a townhouse complex in the northeast end. The victim was identified as Melbourne Whittick.

As well, late Sunday night, a 27-year-old man was shot in what police believe was a drive-by shooting. He and a second person who was also wounded, are expected to survive.

A pair of drive-by shootings last Wednesday left one man dead and five people wounded. Among the injured was a four-year-old boy.

Just days before those shootings, a 21-year-old man was shot dead while standing in a crowded city square,

a 46-year-old man was shot multiple times in his apartment,

and a 26-year-old man was gunned down while waiting near a bank.

(Might I also add this is only in Toronto, ON , 1 Fucking City)

In the past week, and that's just the gun crime, it ain't all just maple syrup and hockey in this bitch, for you's that have never been here, you're just talking shit from word of mouth, it's Like me saying every Southern fucks their second cousins, rides hogs, and are all related, or all Aussies ride in the pouch's of Kangeroo's, or all that European's live on are tea & crumpets, Sterotypes, I read some of the stupidity on this fourm and it's just fucking mind boggling how people like you don't get your ass kicked on a day to day basis, but it also makes me wonder if people live a diffrent life on the internet, for a sense of security, but whatever, I'm not catching feelings, I'm just trying to say if you sterotype a country, make sure you visit first.

BTW if you think you're a "thug" (and I use that term loosely) and you hustle, blah blah blah, but you spend more then 3500+ posts on a internet Fourm, you're not a thug, real thug's don't have the time to stress their "gangster" on the internet, their out getting money.

BTW again, this is not aimed to anyone in paticular, just thought this thread could use some spice.

(Insert Spoken LOL here)

Peace. *rests fingers*

Bloo
06-23-2006, 04:53 AM
And here I was thinking Canada was a calm collected place...

Well at least the health care is still free :)

SHRAP
06-23-2006, 11:59 AM
im a net beef expert? wtf? since when is this part of my daily schedule? aside from last week when was the last time i roasted some aussie faggot on wutangcorp? i fractured part of my foot jumping so im stuck here and might as well use my computer to invalidate australias existence before i get rid of it.

im a thug and all my posts are from a long ass fuckin time ago, i barely post at all since i stopped workin for the government

i never said u were a fuckin aboriginal jamel, its clear that youre whiter than chunkz... and i am in my own house if you havent fuckin noticed by my pics. youre a fuckin australian who likes typing a bunch of internet shit, if you didnt you wouldnt still be typing. the fuck is mates? fuckin australeuropeans with their faggot ass slang and accents. keep typin your internet shit though, the fact that even a faggot australian can talk shit behind the safety of an internet connection monitor and keyboard is still funny to me

Unforgiven
06-23-2006, 12:27 PM
I remember when atleast 5 people died every weekend in Toronto, its calmed abit but still. Skale, man, just stfu already, its like your trying to put a fire out with gas...you'll probably try to son me but whatever

Longbongcilvaringz
06-23-2006, 03:13 PM
skale can't stay away, i think hes goddess...
lol at him selling his comp.

Robert
06-24-2006, 03:53 AM
:*

VernakuLa
06-24-2006, 05:12 AM
yall are fucked

Robert
07-02-2006, 02:45 AM

Im thinking of it...
Prolly one of the funniest things ever seen on a T shirt

Skellington
07-02-2006, 02:50 AM
Jasper probable....and akabobbyd.....

Robert
07-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Something i found at the corpse.....
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22899

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 04:19 AM
People who make these kind of threads/topics are sad and handsdown Goddess we don't even know each other. You don't even know who you're talking about you just say something like everybody else blabla.

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 04:27 AM
I say is this you say is something else that's hilarious.

Robert
07-02-2006, 04:31 AM
^^wtf? I dont understand that , does not appear to make any sense

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 04:34 AM
Fucking discussions about who I am who do you think knows better..

Robert
07-02-2006, 04:39 AM
Why dont you enlighten us all as to who you are?

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 04:42 AM
I'm not those low things that some of you people say.

Robert
07-02-2006, 04:46 AM
Thats not an answer, thats a cop out

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 04:49 AM
I am I and you are you, live and let live ever heard of that? Guess not.

Robert
07-02-2006, 04:50 AM
Sure hav but surely you can say whether your a man or a woman?

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 04:51 AM
Does Goddess look like a 'man' name?

Robert
07-02-2006, 04:55 AM
No it doesnt but then again havent you at times claimed to be a man? So then you are woman!

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 05:02 AM
Men don't behave like me.

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 05:10 AM
You people are all crazy 1000000000000 accusations & then shut the fuck up.

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 05:22 AM
And then moderator comes "Dead" I'm not dead.

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 05:34 AM
Why do I have so many accounts? Not my fault.

PANDA PISS
07-02-2006, 07:49 AM
how come you havent been kicked off
the mod was braggin about this pages ago

Robert
07-02-2006, 07:54 AM
^^i was wondering the same thing

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-02-2006, 10:03 AM

co fuckinsign