PDA

View Full Version : Man @ armz vs 200 proof

Man @ Armz
06-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Boy broke like a plastic ruler/ shitty like stool huh /a snake head like medussa/ spit poison in the booth huh/ na na trip over that/ you on the fall/ mad loose goose honked off the truth of a heavenly call/ hallaluya praise the GOD / we out for it all/ Footclan master shedda leavin sweatas redda then vendettas / its a bloody finger tip message over an explosive symphony its simply a cosmic electric storm/ physically /represented

VernakuLa
06-20-2006, 05:47 PM
ill get at you later homie

Man @ Armz
06-20-2006, 07:06 PM
scratch that let me break back into the fold fuckin with all these tots got me feelin old but im over that snap back the contact foot clan and we's on top of that just bord as fuck bustin on the comp bored as fuck bustin off a nut all over the world time to go to sleep and allow reality to unfurral

VernakuLa
06-21-2006, 04:07 PM
You couldn't write concepts if you looked at a Salvador Dali painting
Shouldn't recite nonsence, shit do you know that your rhymes are slightley degrading?
You'll get divided in half, Fool incited my wrath, killed quickly
Body divided like math, vomit then gag, is the only way you'll drop sickly
Couldn't shock me with touch, if you dropped your mic in a puddle
Herb ass, I perfered last, just not to hear a senseless fightin' rebuddle
This is a knockout, you shouldn't even have dropped now
Bliss is a dark route, you shoudln't have popped, wow
Your such an herb, that you act hard when you aint
You fuck with nerds, so when you get paper cuts on ya fingers you faint
Herb you fucker, don't pretend to be an emcee when your not
Word to mothers, you brag to your family right after you jot
You keep it as real as silicon implants, braggin' bout your size
But when it comes down to it, you aint noticed by shrouds of flies
You couldn't "hold it down" if you were chillin' with your homie gravity
Dude should ommit, "just fold bitch, now!" shit bitch mixed me up more than alchemy

lazy ass verse man

VOTE

Jesus Christ
06-21-2006, 07:41 PM
You couldn't write concepts if you looked at a Salvador Dali painting
Shouldn't recite nonsence, shit do you know that your rhymes are slightley degrading?

200 proof killed with his first line

vote= 200 proof.

Man at arms- change up lyrics a little bit too punches and I bet you'd be killing shit.

VernakuLa
06-21-2006, 07:43 PM
wordap homie slip

1-0 in my favour lets keep it poppin like X heads

num2son
06-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Worldplay - 200 Proof
Vocab - Tie
Flow - 200 Proof
Punchlines - 200 Proof
Creativity - tie

200 proof wins

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 04:10 PM
vote

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 10:11 PM
no hater or dickriding votes

T-ribe
06-22-2006, 10:16 PM
200 shit waz horrible, no wonder you all mad up in my shit. The only way you have won battles is by going against rooks. Your shit is forced and lacks substance, Vapid at the most. Stay out my cypher unless you have something interesting to say.

Vote- Man @ Arms

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 10:16 PM
200 shit waz horrible, no wonder you all mad up in my shit. The only way you have won battles is by going against rooks. Your shit is forced and lacks substance, Vapid at the most. Stay out my cypher unless you have something interesting to say.

Vote- Man @ Arms

no hater votes read dude

lacked substance man fuck ur native bullshit

adedwutang
06-23-2006, 11:28 PM
i vote for 200 proof, man at arms didnt really have anything in terms of a battle, no offense ma dude but u gotta come harder then that, and thats def not ur best verse vernak, not even close.
get at me-

Sirkulayshun
06-24-2006, 11:51 PM
creativity-tie
flo-vern
vocab-vern
punches-vern
wordplay-vern

Vern won it

Da Dishonourable Don
06-26-2006, 03:42 PM
my vote goes for Vern, one of your best verses I've read out here, sometimes the ones you're not feeling the most are the most appealing to others, Vern wins this one by a long shot!

5-0's a wrap homie!

Philosophe
06-26-2006, 04:25 PM
I don't know if it's even neccesary at this point but Vern one this hands down. Armz' drop was a failed attempt at some cosmic shit. Best line: You'll get divided in half, Fool incited my wrath, killed quickly
Body divided like math, vomit then gag, is the only way you'll drop sickly
Nice multis...solid punches. This one was pretty easy to call...don't know what T-ribe is talking about to be real wit you. By the way if this is 200 proof when our old shit is done getting voted on I think we should run it back.