PDA

View Full Version : Okay Where Do I Go From Here??

JackTrippa718JR
06-21-2006, 08:32 AM
I've been getting into MF Doom Lately I already have MM...Food, Dangerdoom, Venomous Villian, Vaudeville Villian, and Madvillainy. I'm feeling all of these albums. Doom is mad consistant. What's the next MF Doom Album I should get besides Operation Doomsday which I can't find anywhere for a normal price? Unless you can tell me where to get it at a decent price.

Wu Tzu
06-21-2006, 09:01 AM
I recommend subscribing to emusic at www.emusic.com (http://www.emusic.com). For $9.99 a month, you can download 40 songs legally. They have Operation Doomsday available along with all of the special herbs albums and a lot of guest features of MF Doom and MF Grimm and KMD albums as well. They also have been getting all of the Nature Sounds releases like Natural Selection, Soul of a Man, Bronze Nazareth, Think Differently, etc. Or do like everyone else around here and illegally download, I'm sure someone can recommend a site.

JackTrippa718JR
06-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Nah i don't download illegally. I like collecting CD's, so I always buy the official one then load it on my Ipod.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-21-2006, 09:59 AM
you need operation doomsday. Its his best album. Just buy a bootleg or download it. you cant have a Doom collection without it.

brown_dogg
06-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Yea don't try looking for Operation: Doomsday. It's outta print, so all the shit on ebay is mad expensive.

pussy-with-teeth
06-21-2006, 01:28 PM
all his albums are ok...nothin special but u can listen to all his albums imo

TAURO
06-21-2006, 02:03 PM
While I won't say they are essential for a doom collection although they are dope in their own right is King Geedorah album and MF Doom vs MF Grimm although the latter only features about five doom tracks and ones already on the former.

energizer
06-21-2006, 02:56 PM
kmd - mr. hood
kmd - black bastards
mf doom - operation doomsday
King Geedorah - take me to your leader
mf doom - doomilation and mf doom - since last week, which is not a real album but it has a lot of unreleased songs like it aint nuttin, the mic sounds nice, is he ill

just like most ppl said anyway

ShaDynasty
06-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Nah i don't download illegally. I like collecting CD's, so I always buy the official one then load it on my Ipod.
word
i predict doom will rerelease 'operation doomsday at some point
i hope so anyway
they should reissue the kmd albums as well

zeppelin2k
06-21-2006, 04:20 PM
cant wait for the next shit to drop

and he'll be producing on ob4cl 2

energizer
06-21-2006, 04:26 PM
we're did u get that^^