PDA

View Full Version : As Long as I live imma live ILLEGAL

Big Risk
06-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Man fuck the system, aint no fuckin way imma unload trucks for 7 dollars an hour. I rather push weed for the rest of my life man.

KBA7
06-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Dont limit ur self 2 that hustle, let ur self grow.

Wamukota X
06-21-2006, 09:31 AM
http://www.bossupbu.com/images/cantselldope_cover.jpg

Big Risk
06-21-2006, 09:43 AM
its hard man. no homo.

Wamukota X
06-21-2006, 09:53 AM
Don't fall into their trap. They want you to sell dope and end up in prison working for 0.17 cents or whatever it is now.

Wamukota X
06-21-2006, 09:56 AM
Your keeping a little money out their pocket just saying out of their privately owned prisons.

Os3y3ris
06-21-2006, 09:56 AM
You can LEGALLY get paid.

Os3y3ris
06-21-2006, 12:38 PM
I say before sending him customers. LOL

The Hound
06-21-2006, 12:41 PM
pushin weed gets u nowhere not enough money out of weed, push heroin and coke and guns, youll end up in jail in 5 years but youll live a fast like and die slow and give wamukota x another reason to hate the white man

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 12:43 PM
thread name reminded me of
illegal life - cnn

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 12:46 PM
where are u leaving too?

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 01:34 PM
nice nice.. where are u going to study it?
who will teach u?

Gawd
06-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Man fuck the system, aint no fuckin way imma unload trucks for 7 dollars an hour. I rather push weed for the rest of my life man.

See many old drug dealers? No....

Fuck the system? Did you pay your internets bill? You pay taxes on that you know....haha you say fuck the system ima live illegal yet you pay taxes on your internet bill......bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaa

whitey
06-21-2006, 10:14 PM

dont risk it drop the biscit.

adedwutang
06-21-2006, 11:20 PM
nigga sellin weed aint gonna get u nowhere
i couldnt even count how many niggas on my block livin like bums now cuz they thought they culd get by on a small time hustle. and thats the all the niggis that made it. work hard for a couple years, go to ITT or some shit, then u culd do watever the fuck u want wen u sittin on a stack of clean, hard earned cash. u crazy bringin that ignant shit to the ledge
get at me cuzin

Big Risk
06-21-2006, 11:47 PM
man i dont just sell weed, i sell x too, props to Os3y3ris for giving me costumers today eh.

And to ed, the internet gets me many customers, thats why its paid off. fat dumbass lmfao.

Big Risk
06-21-2006, 11:49 PM
See many old drug dealers? No....

you dont know shit about dealing obviously.

Wamukota X
06-22-2006, 06:45 AM
I don't know how much you makin' but when you start makin' that major currency them feds gon be all over you. They might have already started.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 07:02 AM
man you think you good cos u sell X pills and weed? go sell heroin, ice, cocaine, deal with the big timers and see how much balls you got, any bet says you last half a day with a real gang dealin real drugs and youll have a legit job by the end of the day, and jeez wamukota i wonder why the feds will be after him,hes only dealin in x and weed

Wamukota X
06-22-2006, 07:11 AM
lift ya game man that whole excuse making for being poor is old

The feds could be after him either way but thats speculation, it really doesn't matter. What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about making excuses for being poor.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 07:15 AM
kk soz man i misinterpreted wrong

MoT
06-22-2006, 08:29 AM

and you must be a guru at 17 years of age..

The Hound
06-22-2006, 08:32 AM
at 17 yr old this mofo hasnt done shit in terms of dealing, wot situation u been in? a mofo only had $25 instead of $30 so u negotiated a deal,wait till 3 car load of mofos pull shotguns to ya takin ya stash, earnings, beating ur ass down cos u came in on their turf takin their customes and see how beautiful the game is for ya

LHX
06-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Just for the record y'all.

There is no way out of this situation.

The only way out is through.

Going legit is not going to save you.
Hustling isn't going to save you.

This place is headed in one direction and it is going to hit us all the same way.

Whether you 'postpone' it or not is a matter of little concern.

The difference between being in jail and choosing between the limited choices outside of jail is very small when you really look at it.

And Palehorse, don't get your hopes up too much.

The reason they say 'the grass is always greener on the other side of the
fence' is because the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence.

The internet represents the final stages of a 'global village'. What goes on in the streets of Kabul, Baghdad, New Orleans, Kigali, etc. will be felt everywhere.

Even the men in the mountains have to face it.

The only way out is through.

I guess debating about things that don't really matter is a decent way to pass the time, though.

LHX
06-22-2006, 11:15 AM
i know a guy in india that is one of the few original aryans left, by original i mean he was taught the vedas from birth and such so ill probably get in touch with him first.

I hope nothing but the best for you, but it would be irresponsible of me not to remind you to explore your motives. Make sure that you don't have any illusions that you might escape something.

Whether you stay here or go to India, you will be faced with the same trials and tribulations.

PEACE

Frontal Lobotomy
06-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Why sell weed by the 10 freezing your ass off on the street, when you can grow it in bulk and shot it in bulk to some next dude? You make less money, but it saves making you an open target to feds and other hustlers

The Hound
06-22-2006, 11:20 AM
with crime,its better to do a hundred little crimes than one big ass fuckin heist thats gonna attract attention, last thing u want is heat,if u keep patient youll succeed until a jealous mofo caps you or u get greedy

june181972
06-22-2006, 12:45 PM
A paycheck/money is what it is: PAPER THIN
Get it how you live
No matter how broke I was, am, or may be
I will never be jealous of the 9 to 5er living paycheck to paycheck
However, wether you choose to live the fast life or the square life
Greed is never good

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 05:46 PM
yo chunkz, why you trying to tell me what I do? LOL, 25, 30 bucks? yo, you dont know the kind of money i make, plain and simple bitch. dont come on a forum claiming you know what I do and what I make punk heh.

25, 30 dollars? Im guessing you dont know how much a pound is.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 06:08 PM
umm $30 for a pill maggot

eVoL
06-22-2006, 07:03 PM
you work for UPS too?

you have it easy tho
i fuckin load them. hardest job.

i miss my old manager position :thumbdwn:

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 07:24 PM
umm $30 for a pill maggot

you wanna get sonned like last time herb?

Gawd
06-22-2006, 07:33 PM
yo chunkz, why you trying to tell me what I do? LOL, 25, 30 bucks? yo, you dont know the kind of money i make, plain and simple bitch. dont come on a forum claiming you know what I do and what I make punk heh.

25, 30 dollars? Im guessing you dont know how much a pound is.

Im sure your as big as tony montana with all those pounds of weed you slang........I mean you are such a busy money making hardcore dealer that you have time to be on the internet....haha your 17 I bet you live with your mammy and she cooks for you and wipes your little bum and tells you that you are special n shit.....dood your weak. you can sell your little pounds but you dont make any real money on weed unless you run a huge operation and you being 17 I doubt that....Keep pumping yourself up.

besides online bragging about drug slanging makes you as cool as a clump of shit. bwuahahahahaha....now call me fat.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 07:35 PM

lets argue about who knows more.....maybe Ill start bragging about what I sell and what my game is so I can get watched by the online feds....smart move. Your a true proffesional

june181972
06-22-2006, 07:45 PM
lets argue about who knows more.....maybe Ill start bragging about what I sell and what my game is so I can get watched by the online feds....smart move. Your a true proffesional

co-sign!
Co-sign!
CO-SIGN!!!

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 07:54 PM

aint no feds after me homie, i sit back and let money come in. people do the deeds for me.

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 07:55 PM
and ed, the reason they aint no old drug dealers is cause they got money and dont need to deal.

Yes I still live with my mom, she pays the bills. More money for me eh?

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 07:57 PM
you can sell your little pounds but you dont make any real money on weed unless you run a huge operation and you being 17 I doubt that.

Real money being what exactly? Making thousands is making me happy.

As soon as september hits, im hittin up Illinois, got a HUGE connect on white widow.

and for you punks that say weed dont make money, youre stupid.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 07:57 PM
aint no feds after me homie, i sit back and let money come in. people do the deeds for me.

The feds dont tell you when they are onto you or your dealing dumbfuck. Do you think they would call you or somthing and be like ' uh we know about the pound under your bed.....and uh we may be watching you'

ppl do deeds for you? who,? looser stoners that get to pinch a bud from the ounce they sell for you?

Gawd
06-22-2006, 07:59 PM
and ed, the reason they aint no old drug dealers is cause they got money and dont need to deal.

Yes I still live with my mom, she pays the bills. More money for me eh?

Yeah your reason about the old drug dealers is right, im sure none of them are dead or in prison or even just matured and grew out of it...yeah they are all multi millionaires 'n shit with reality shows......d00d you are confused and have no idea what you are even talking about. I doubt your credentials. Your a fake. haha

Gawd
06-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Real money being what exactly? Making thousands is making me happy.

As soon as september hits, im hittin up Illinois, got a HUGE connect on white widow.

and for you punks that say weed dont make money, youre stupid.

You may make a lil money d00d but since you live for free under your mommys wings then yeah you have more money. Untill you live on your own and pay all of your own bills like a man then you are not shit.

Keep bragging yo, im sure if you brag this much online you brag 100 times more on the street....youll get pinched soon. and your big risk mouth will do your ass in.

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:01 PM
ppl do deeds for you? who,? looser stoners that get to pinch a bud from the ounce they sell for you?

exactly.

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:02 PM
You may make a lil money d00d but since you live for free under your mommys wings then yeah you have more money. Untill you live on your own and pay all of your own bills like a man then you are not shit.

Keep bragging yo, im sure if you brag this much online you brag 100 times more on the street....youll get pinched soon. and your big risk mouth will do your ass in.

LOL, I wish you really knew me. You really have this whole thing wrong eh.

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:03 PM
I doubt your credentials. Your a fake. haha
:{

Gawd
06-22-2006, 08:03 PM
exactly.

and these are the ppl who are gonna rat you out when they get approached by the law......

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:04 PM
and these are the ppl who are gonna rat you out when they get approached by the law......

rat me out? with what proof? I dont keep anything at my crib. you would need 3 witnesses homie.

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:08 PM
If I get arrested, ill be out on bail the same day awaiting a court that will be just turned over.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 08:08 PM
rat me out? with what proof? I dont keep anything at my crib. you would need 3 witnesses homie.

I wouldnt need anything as i am not the law.....but your mouth will get you in trouble d00d. Just remember that. You may not like me and i could give a shit about you but you run your mouth like you are hot shite and that attracts the law. Surveillance can be all three of your witnesses.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 08:09 PM
If I get arrested, ill be out on bail the same day awaiting a court that will be just turned over.

ok 50/50 chance of that but if that happens you are marked. They will watch you untill they get you again.

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:10 PM
the feds dont pay any attention online simply because theres too many people.

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:11 PM
^they do but they wont just look at me cause i say i deal x and weed.

imagine how people have said it homie, they aint all watched right?

Gawd
06-22-2006, 08:13 PM
^they do but they wont just look at me cause i say i deal x and weed.

imagine how people have said it homie, they aint all watched right?

You have a thought there. If you are not concerned then end the convo now. But your mouth will always get you fucked in the end. You just dont brag you start threads......

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:15 PM
I roll with the russians man, my boy got caught about a month ago for 59 counts of credit card fraud and had a 125,000 bail. he was out the next day.
They have judges,cops, even banks with them. They also are my protection. No one where I live will touch me, and if they did, it would be a nightmare. Age aint got shit to do with it, its how you run your game. I learned from some of the best. Im fine, stop worrying about me getting tagged or arrested ed.

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:16 PM
i am flattered that yiou care about me though big guy.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 08:16 PM
you wanna get sonned like last time herb?
looks like thats your position this time maggot :thumbdwn: you dont roll with anyone e-fag

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:17 PM
LOL^ again, you know me right?

Gawd
06-22-2006, 08:19 PM
i am flattered that yiou care about me though big guy.

you should be falttered that i am giving you advice....i wouldnt care if you got locked up or not. and noone is untouchable. no one is. you can be killed just like anyone else. and zomg the russians ....they are not invincable either. there is always someone bigger and badder.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 08:20 PM
LOL^ again, you know me right?

lol , yeah we do....youve told us a lot about yourself.....duh

Big Risk
06-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Im not worried about anyone bigger and badder cause I dont beef with peeps. Plus man, this city is cracker city. Its nothing to really worry about.

MoT
06-22-2006, 08:38 PM
you should be falttered that i am giving you advice....i wouldnt care if you got locked up or not. and noone is untouchable. no one is. you can be killed just like anyone else. and zomg the russians ....they are not invincable either. there is always someone bigger and badder.

gotta admit the ruskies are good.. they got hands in pretty much everything... worldwide

adedwutang
06-22-2006, 08:57 PM
peep out them albanians ma dude, niggas got some hardcore shit on lock, no joke, they got more heroine comin in then any other set, good luck findin a snitch in that mother fucker 2. but i dont sell drugs, thats not my style. haha
ABI

Gawd
06-22-2006, 09:22 PM
peep out them albanians ma dude, niggas got some hardcore shit on lock, no joke, they got more heroine comin in then any other set, good luck findin a snitch in that mother fucker 2. but i dont sell drugs, thats not my style. haha
ABI

yeah but according to everyone in ktl the white man is in control of the drug trade in the US

LHX
06-22-2006, 10:02 PM
My team is better than your team.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 10:58 PM
My team is better than your team.

impossible ....... my team consists of 17 highly overweight d00ds with cannons in their back pockets and they can move cars and buildings with their fat chub fingers.........chabooya.....