PDA

View Full Version : More Proof That Creativity Has Left The Building

JackTrippa718JR
06-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Cherish - Do It To It (This just makes me sick)
Has anyone heard this song. I almost shit myself when I heard this this songs sounds exactly like Ciara "Oh" Featuring Ludacris. It even has one of the youndbloods rapping at the end just like ludacris. WHERE THE FUCK DID THE CREATIVITY GO?! Jazze Pha (who produced this) should be ashamed of himself.

Listen for yourselfs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgwufagvhCo&search=cherish%20do%20it%20to%20it

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Look, now for a year I didn't hear no R&B song that didn't make the feeling I heard it 3 times alredyl.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-21-2006, 12:27 PM
oh man. how many cliches has this song rolled out i cant belivie people are not bored shitless of the same old crap every single song. The funny thing is 70% of the people buying this arent even old enough to be going to clubs and picking up men lol.

And yeah everything is biting off Ciara from the dancing which is IDENTICLE and the vocals. This bitch has NO SHAME, anyting to get in the biz.

energizer
06-21-2006, 02:58 PM
yo that youngbloodz verse is not even a verse, its jus random talk, dumbest thing ive ever heard from a rapper in my entire life

Funk_Dock
06-21-2006, 07:46 PM
fuck em, the only RNB i hear is around the clubs and it definetely lacks creativity......the same formula works once it'll work again is wat they think....aint nobody trying to revolutionize anything

atleast there are plenty of mcs who have originality

Unforgiven
06-21-2006, 08:09 PM
I remember when 106 and Park had a talent contest and these bitches got boo'd...how the fuck did they get a record deal? Who the fuck is Sho'nuff Records anyways? They must have been handing out record deals...hey, white boy here, I can be cliche too!

zeppelin2k
06-21-2006, 09:05 PM
the singing is similar the beat is slower on oh
both songs suck

JackTrippa718JR
06-22-2006, 09:32 AM
I remember when 106 and Park had a talent contest and these bitches got boo'd...how the fuck did they get a record deal? Who the fuck is Sho'nuff Records anyways? They must have been handing out record deals...hey, white boy here, I can be cliche too!

Sho'nuff Records is Jazza Pha's record label.

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Jazze has some alright beats sometimes....