PDA

View Full Version : still fucked up go heat

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 12:47 PM
yeaa i went to south beach last night after the heat won...it wassssssssssss crazzzyomg im so ogne shit was nuts cars wit pplon hthe roof girls stickin there tits out weverywher scraaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzyyy

stak84
06-21-2006, 12:55 PM
fuck the heat, tryin to hold the white man down

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-21-2006, 12:58 PM
fuck the heat, tryin to hold the white man down

COSIGN!!! ALL MY DALLAS FANS STAND UP!!!!! THE MAVS ARE GONNA SHUT IT DOWN IN 07!!!

:fucku: :fucku: FUCK THE MIAMI HEAT AND PAT RILEY!!!!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

THEY CHEATED LAS NITE ANYWAYZ!!!!

Visionz
06-21-2006, 01:37 PM
wow, the fuckin heat already won it.there is no game seven. How you talk about sports but have no idea what's goin on is beyond me. congrats the all the heat fans, Wade's crazy, but seeing as I'm from Texas, you can still kiss my ass. We'll be back next year. I'm feeding Dirk grace tablets. That's right, the goofy bastard will be able to drive with conviction next year, watch out.

CherChezLaMarauder
06-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Real Man's Sport Coming Up...football...where They Don't Call Penalties For Touching A Player

Giants '07

na diel
06-21-2006, 02:08 PM
bet that was an ill party..I love sports celebrations...peace

stak84
06-21-2006, 02:08 PM
fuck a eli manning

CherChezLaMarauder
06-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Fuck Pakistan

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 05:43 PM
COSIGN!!! ALL MY DALLAS FANS STAND UP!!!!! THE MAVS ARE GONNA SHUT IT DOWN IN 07!!!

:fucku: :fucku: FUCK THE MIAMI HEAT AND PAT RILEY!!!!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

THEY CHEATED LAS NITE ANYWAYZ!!!!
yea... your gay im sure they cheated
look at u already thinkin about 07
it doesnt matter whats gonna happen in 07...
cuz right now
the heat are the champions u stupid bitch
thats like saying whatever man fuck pittsburg the dolphins will shut it down in 2015!!!!
dumb motha fuckin hoe

Real Man's Sport Coming Up...football...where They Don't Call Penalties For Touching A Player

Giants '07
fo real yo i love fuckin football favortie sport
but fuck the giants
the dolphins have an amazing qb.... rb... fb.... wr ... and an amazing defense...
how can u say they wont make it to the playoffs this year?
and when they do... theyll make it to the superbowl and play at home
peace

Zakius
06-21-2006, 05:47 PM
funny how u talk about cheating when the refs were treating wade like michael jordan when he's not... he's close but he definitley is not that of big mike

Thanatologist
06-21-2006, 06:01 PM
funny how u talk about cheating when the refs were treating wade like michael jordan when he's not... he's close but he definitley is not that of big mike

hes not michael jordan calibre yet... but he can be... remember hes still fresh in the league

MsRzaRecTaH
06-21-2006, 10:04 PM
fuck the giants and dolphins.. go steelers yay! and no body look for me during nfl season im mia the whole season so peace soon !