PDA

View Full Version : so what yall thinkin bout tha new nas track ??

pussy-with-teeth
06-21-2006, 12:09 PM
i think its pretty good...it aint a single..i doubt its even on his new album but its new out...kinda like a bizz getter or to make some hype...but its that 80s new york hip hop shit...the beat is average but nas spits some good lines

new nas will be hot

benzo
06-21-2006, 02:25 PM
ain't heard it. link? in the new Rolling Stone there's a little article about the new Nas shit. sounds kinda dissapointing. basically he's like, "i wanna broaden my audience more" and saying that the new album is gonna be all club bangers. Timbaland, Neptunes, etc. but not one mention of Premier. fuck.

ShaDynasty
06-21-2006, 02:57 PM
broaden my audience = sell out because im an arrogant fuck who wants to be on tv all the time

energizer
06-21-2006, 04:11 PM
is this the end of nas, while everyone else was like o jay and nas hooray! nas's album will be brilliant, i was thinkin goddamn why jay will ruin him, maybe i'll be proven wrong

cap
06-21-2006, 04:15 PM
dope track!
some real quotables on there.
nas is far from over!!!!

Da Problem Child
06-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Hell yea Nas is far from over.That song was tight as fuck.Some folks won't like it cause there good beat freaks.The beat was wack but the lyrics were pure fire

energizer
06-21-2006, 04:58 PM
i hav nothing against that song, i just dont want an album full of club bangers like benzo said

Bedlam
06-21-2006, 05:18 PM
its ok......

benzo
06-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Hell yea Nas is far from over.That song was tight as fuck.Some folks won't like it cause there good beat freaks.The beat was wack but the lyrics were pure fire

yeah, but unfortunately that's what alot of his shit has been like. his lyrics never really fell off IMO. after that Scratch article i was so fucking hyped about a full Premo/Nas album, that's what sux. i hope i'm wrong though and he drops a solid album. i'm just envisioning "Touch It" part 1,2,3,4 etc. when i hear "club banger". with the success of that joint, Wu Masta Killa could be right about Nas. let's hope not...

WUHEADSINCE93
06-21-2006, 05:59 PM
it's cool

Robert
06-21-2006, 08:59 PM
well i heard that him and preme were in the studio right now laying down some tracks, i still thought the album was mostly preme with some saleem rami or whatever thats dudes called thrown in there
peace

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-21-2006, 09:36 PM
the song is hot as fuck, i'm really looking forward to his album. but on a real note everyone on that sell out shit is retarded.....because nas has been mainstream since It Was Written...& he came back to his roots with stillmatic...and he's been on some real shit ever since, why would he go back to that Nastradamus type of shit?

energizer
06-21-2006, 10:17 PM
the song is hot as fuck, i'm really looking forward to his album. but on a real note everyone on that sell out shit is retarded.....because nas has been mainstream since It Was Written...& he came back to his roots with stillmatic...and he's been on some real shit ever since, why would he go back to that Nastradamus type of shit?

becuz he is on defjam now and jay wants nas to make him money

benzo
06-22-2006, 08:41 AM
I re-read it last night. They didn't mention Neptunes, but Timbaland, Scott Storch, and Dr. Dre were listed as producers. Maybe Premo and Nasty are working on some real grimey shit and just keeping it on the down low? If "Hate Me Now" (which was the worst Nas song ever) didn't get the crossover rolling, especially at the time it came out, what would? And why the fuck would Nas wanna go pop? Drop a couple gems on us and just leave the game if you're not feelin' it anymore...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-22-2006, 09:39 AM
ya'll act like nas is a newjack he been doin this for 10 + years cmon