PDA

View Full Version : yo fuck this shit im not an alcoholic

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 06:30 PM
i need to vent yo
shit is gay
my moms just fucking stormed in my fucking room saying im an alcoholic n shit
im not a fucking alcoholic if i drink 3 days a week... sometimes 4 or 5 but that shits only somtimes fuck this shit im not an alcoholic

EAGLE EYE
06-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Im not either.

EAGLE EYE
06-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh wait....

I forgot Im posting with a beer in my hand

Sifu Dragon
06-21-2006, 06:34 PM
i know, with your sig and everything, you're sober practically all the time

INF
06-21-2006, 06:37 PM
No offense, mainly cuz I dont know you in real life but.... maybe ppl are just worried about you god. Thats all. I dont know how young you are but it could turn into a problem or leave you in a wheelchair or married to somebody that you cant stand, etc. Just keep a smart head.

One.

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 06:50 PM
No offense, mainly cuz I dont know you in real life but.... maybe ppl are just worried about you god. Thats all. I dont know how young you are but it could turn into a problem or leave you in a wheelchair or married to somebody that you cant stand, etc. Just keep a smart head.

One.
i know man i know she does it cuz shes worried
but im in control man so its just annoying

stak84
06-21-2006, 07:16 PM
if you drink to feel better and drinking has adverse affects
on your life but you continue anyway, your an alcoholic

36chambers
06-21-2006, 08:12 PM
ill just show your mom all the threads you've made while you been drunk and she'll be even more worried ;)

Gawd
06-21-2006, 08:17 PM
i need to vent yo
shit is gay
my moms just fucking stormed in my fucking room saying im an alcoholic n shit
im not a fucking alcoholic if i drink 3 days a week... sometimes 4 or 5 but that shits only somtimes fuck this shit im not an alcoholic

haha you live with your mammy

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 08:30 PM
haha you live with your mammy
uh... yea im 19 and i go to college.. and pay for 25% of it(scholarship pays the other 75) and i dont have money to live on my own cuz i work part time so i can study and shit. doesnt that make sense ed?

Gawd
06-21-2006, 08:46 PM
uh... yea im 19 and i go to college.. and pay for 25% of it(scholarship pays the other 75) and i dont have money to live on my own cuz i work part time so i can study and shit. doesnt that make sense ed?

you will follow your mother rules while you live under her roof....now go make your bed you lousy drunk......

MsRzaRecTaH
06-21-2006, 08:58 PM
yeah yo u do drink alot..

VernakuLa
06-21-2006, 08:59 PM
were u goin to college

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 09:00 PM
were u goin to college
FAU

VernakuLa
06-21-2006, 09:00 PM
too bad man if u went to UF then ud been ballin

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 09:22 PM
too bad man if u went to UF then ud been ballin
i got accepted
but i dont have enuff self control to go to a party school like that or ucf or w.e.

whitey
06-21-2006, 10:18 PM
yo when/if was she in college?

because thats what college is man. kids just getting fucked up. your in school, you got scholarships and shit you got a job. sall good.

now soon as you get kicked out for a low GPA and or loose your scholarships or some shit then get worried...

Prolifical ENG
06-22-2006, 05:24 PM
It depends. If you have some beer every 3 days thats not a problem. But for three or more times a week you drink and get drunk, then thats boarderlined....watch yourself.

Getting drunk once a week when going out like you do (posting here drunk once a week), I used to do that when I was 19...I still drink...but dont get drunk....thats the difference.

CherChezLaMarauder
06-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Ya Momma's Gonna Take All Your Bottles Away, Then You'll Jump Off A Cliff

Its Big Lu baby
06-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Ya Momma's Gonna Take All Your Bottles Away, Then You'll Jump Off A Cliff
my mom knows better than that
she can yell at me and tell me im an alcoholic
but she knows to keep her hands off my alcohol
unless shes drinkin it wit me

Grongle
06-22-2006, 05:43 PM
fucking alcoholic if i drink 3 days a week... sometimes 4 or 5 but

or 6 or 7

ShaDynasty
06-22-2006, 05:54 PM
i drink sumthin like that amount
between 2 and 4 days a week, and get drunk
its not a problem really, matter of fact i havent drunk since monday, pretty good huh?
i admit there have been times though when ive drank everyday for a week
i honestly dont think its worse than smoking weed every day though (which ive been doing more and more recently

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 06:19 PM
i get drunk once like every two weeks (im fourteen), and usually do that shit wit my cuzin cuz he hooks me up with a lil alchy and fuckin pot

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 06:20 PM
i got accepted
but i dont have enuff self control to go to a party school like that or ucf or w.e.

u a smart mah fucka then

props on getting accepted, herd they were real bitchy this year

Professor Poopsnagle
06-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Oh wait....

I forgot Im posting with a beer in my hand

:thumbup:

Visionz
06-22-2006, 06:28 PM
its not a problem really, matter of fact i havent drunk since monday, pretty good huh?
i honestly dont think its worse than smoking weed every day though (which ive been doing more and more recently

I suggest you read my earlier post in this thread. Alcohol can become a very big problem if you keep yourself saturated with it. And it not at all like smokin weed every day. As far as I know, weed doesn't develop any physical dependence and if it does the reaction is nohwere near severe as it is for alcohol.

Visionz
06-22-2006, 06:28 PM
whoops

ShaDynasty
06-22-2006, 06:31 PM
MAYBE NO PHYSICAL DPENDENCE, but if i cant get drink i dont mind, if i find out i cant get bud i get really mad
trust me, ive seen many people saying its not addictive and their the ones who gotta have it every day

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Not that I give a fuck and not that I'm gonna lie to act like I give a shit, but how much do you drink when you drink? I'd be dead by 20 if I drank like I toke....you must be an alcoholic, you got a picture of you holdin' like two 40s in your sig givin' the most crunk expression....lil jon would be proud huuuyEEEAAAAH!

btw, captain morgans spiced rum+dr. pepper=yummy

Gawd
06-22-2006, 07:22 PM
It depends. If you have some beer every 3 days thats not a problem. But for three or more times a week you drink and get drunk, then thats boarderlined....watch yourself.

Getting drunk once a week when going out like you do (posting here drunk once a week), I used to do that when I was 19...I still drink...but dont get drunk....thats the difference.

If you are drinking even 2 nights a week to get wasted or plastered or f'd up then yeah you are a lousy drunken fehget

Its Big Lu baby
06-22-2006, 08:53 PM
yae thats what i do... but i dont smoke weed
like ill smoke with my friends once a month or w.e. but i drink between 2-4 days a week and get crunk maybe more depending on the occasion. i have binges too like when i first got outa school on summer vacation i drank everyday for 3 weeks and got fucked up. but im not dependent on it. i can drink friday and saturday and be cool with it for the rest of the week. thats why i think im NOT an alcoholic

EAGLE EYE
06-22-2006, 10:45 PM
I might get some of that grain alchohol this week or 151. I might die kids..

brown_dogg
06-22-2006, 10:47 PM
hahaha the thread right under this one is "I am drunk"

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 10:56 PM
like ill smoke with my friends once a month or w.e. but i drink between 2-4 days a week and get crunk maybe more depending on the occasion. i have binges too like when i first got outa school on summer vacation i drank everyday for 3 weeks and got fucked up. but im not dependent on it. i can drink friday and saturday and be cool with it for the rest of the week. thats why i think im NOT an alcoholic

If you think your in control, then I don't think your an alcoholic...YET!

lol

Unforgiven
06-22-2006, 11:04 PM
haha...check out what was in the ads under the thread title....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ThaGeniuz/Untitled-1.jpg

Bloo
06-22-2006, 11:42 PM
^^ That's funny :)

someone should start a thread about gambling and see how many gambling anonamous links pop up

ShaDynasty
06-23-2006, 07:13 AM
word
i enjoy drinkin but im in control, im damned if someone gonna tell me i gotta problem
if people ask if you have a drinkin problem tell em "i dont have a problem with drinking, actually i quite like it"
really pisses people off

Seborth
06-23-2006, 07:46 AM
I like to drink beer, beer is really gooood, but Im not alcoholic man, if u like to drink, it doesnt make u alcoholic, simple..
Ya drink 4 drinks a week, so ur mum cant say ur alcoholic

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-23-2006, 10:22 AM
I have to stop this shit.