PDA

View Full Version : haha great support on quiting drinkin

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 11:13 PM
i posted a bulletin on myspace saying i was gonna quit for like a week just to see how it went... look at the responses i got:

"haha good luck"
"thats never going to last"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP U LIEN ASS NIGGA!!! y would u wana do somin stupid like tht. hola"
"i give you an hour before you pick up the bottle"
"hahaha plz nigga when i think of the word alcohol i see "luis" in parentheses right next to it"
"good luck lol i dont know anyone that drinks as much as you"
"ooooooookkkkkkkk youll probably wake up in the bathroom tomorrow"
"dont do it man!!!"
"negro please"-marauder

fucking great support lmao
if i actually had a drinking problem id have to get like a whole new set of friends lol

MaShPG
06-21-2006, 11:34 PM
you ain't gotta quit, just control the frequency and effects.

TUCO
06-21-2006, 11:40 PM
it aint THAT bad bein' sober
i love it :D

VernakuLa
06-21-2006, 11:43 PM
too much of a good thing is bad

dont give up something u like

just portion control, like the diet ur doin

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 11:53 PM

just portion control, like the diet ur doin
word up
good advice man
btw i lost 20 pounds in the past 2 weeks

VernakuLa
06-21-2006, 11:56 PM
dont worry dude, lol, im doin that intense training shit lol, like that dude the big bad man, cept i eat 5 times a day

Its Big Lu baby
06-21-2006, 11:58 PM
yea i do the same shit
its pretty crazy
i used to eat like a pizza and a sandwhich all in one meal
and now i eat a lil piece of chicken fish or steak every 2 hours to work my metabolism and i run for 50 minutes then lift weights
shits crazy
i havent eaten rice sphagetti or bread in 3 weeks
and i lost 20 fucking pounds in 2 weeks... shit is crazy

Its Big Lu baby
06-22-2006, 12:00 AM
but i just started the thread cuz i thought the responses were hilarious hah

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 12:04 AM
yea i do the same shit
its pretty crazy
i used to eat like a pizza and a sandwhich all in one meal
and now i eat a lil piece of chicken fish or steak every 2 hours to work my metabolism and i run for 50 minutes then lift weights
shits crazy
i havent eaten rice sphagetti or bread in 3 weeks
and i lost 20 fucking pounds in 2 weeks... shit is crazy

eat that a night before u go running (it helps lol)

I do the same cept, have an egg and fruit in the morn, clif bar two hours later, hit the gym, after get a monster and a power bar, go fuck a bitch, then have like i dunno, some other shit lol

peace fam 1

Its Big Lu baby
06-22-2006, 12:13 AM
yea i eat eggs too. no carbs tho. maybe in the morning ill have some carbs. cuz u burn shit durin the day so i eat a lot in the morning to kikstart the day

Bloo
06-22-2006, 12:32 AM
Big ups L! I was about to ask you what you were doing cause that's like crack head weight loss. I'ma have to try that shit too, drop some pounds and look fresh for winter :)

Visionz
06-22-2006, 12:39 AM
Lou, I know this is general chat and normally on some laughin type shit but I'm gonna be real with you. I've some Real life alcoholics in my line and that shit ain't nothin pretty. You young so you doin all your partyin at the right time. Those years are made for wylin out but you should still keep that shit in moderation. It's possible to become physically dependent on alcohol. It'll become such an integral part of your blood that your body will demand it be their or else it'll start fucking up. I knew a guy that had to buy a case of beer a day and drink that motherfucka all to himself every single fuckin day of his life. If he tried to skip that routine he'd be balled up on the ground with his body covered in hives. Shit looked like he was swarmed by a million mosquitoes and drinking was the only thing that would make that shit go away. I don't really know how serious you are with the shit but all I'm saying is do what you gotta do to make sure you don't end up being that same mothafuckin dude. Cuz that aint living man that's somethin else. peace

Its Big Lu baby
06-22-2006, 12:56 AM
Lou, I know this is general chat and normally on some laughin type shit but I'm gonna be real with you. I've some Real life alcoholics in my line and that shit ain't nothin pretty. You young so you doin all your partyin at the right time. Those years are made for wylin out but you should still keep that shit in moderation. It's possible to become physically dependent on alcohol. It'll become such an integral part of your blood that your body will demand it be their or else it'll start fucking up. I knew a guy that had to buy a case of beer a day and drink that motherfucka all to himself every single fuckin day of his life. If he tried to skip that routine he'd be balled up on the ground with his body covered in hives. Shit looked like he was swarmed by a million mosquitoes and drinking was the only thing that would make that shit go away. I don't really know how serious you are with the shit but all I'm saying is do what you gotta do to make sure you don't end up being that same mothafuckin dude. Cuz that aint living man that's somethin else. peace
yo respect fam
id give u rep if it was still here
on the real good advice
but i do control my drinking man i only drink 2-5 times a week rarely 5 but usually 3 i just drink alot when i do drink but i think i got it undercontrol man i dont think im an alk

TeknicelStylez
06-22-2006, 12:59 AM
2-3 times a week is all it takes with hard alchohol to severely damage your brain and your system, at least cut down to beer or something...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-22-2006, 01:35 AM
JUST don't drink until you black out..When you get older you'll slow down your body won't be able to take it...Do you biglrip... Have fun just do it in moderation Peace...BTW when you don't drink and everyone else is drunk you will have the upper hand in any situation...especially getting them girls....PEACECAEP

brown_dogg
06-22-2006, 01:49 AM
BTW when you don't drink and everyone else is drunk you will have the upper hand in any situation...especially getting them girls....PEACECAEP

very very true. even when it comes to making bets and shit. you can persuade them to make irrational bets, then profit off it.

Bloo
06-22-2006, 01:54 AM
Yeah, girls get stupid when they drink

Go ahead ma, take one mo sip :Y

crass
06-22-2006, 02:20 AM
you can do it, luis

Its Big Lu baby
06-22-2006, 02:56 AM
JUST don't drink until you black out..When you get older you'll slow down your body won't be able to take it...Do you biglrip... Have fun just do it in moderation Peace...BTW when you don't drink and everyone else is drunk you will have the upper hand in any situation...especially getting them girls....PEACECAEP
yea i feel ya but... my game is better when im tipsy... cuz im more loose and im more outgoin. and i dont always drink till i pass out i just been doin that lately.

you can do it, luis
hahaha
thanks crass

Its Big Lu baby
06-22-2006, 03:56 AM
" [Jay-Z] We Don't Believe you, you need more people [/Jigga] "
oztradamous on myspace
haha my nigga

The Hound
06-22-2006, 05:42 AM
man as soon as you feel you becomin dependant on the booze give up man cos thats when it fucks ya life up, or do wot i do and jus drink weekends and sober up durin the week,u get a better feelin,and if u stop drinkin for like a month youll notice how much fitter youll get in shit

BRONZBODY
06-22-2006, 06:02 AM

just portion control, like the diet ur doinyeah instead o 2 buckets of chicken...i only eat one now!!!!!.......that was a joke...fuckit not really

Bloo
06-22-2006, 06:24 AM
Yeah, you must really be tired

CherChezLaMarauder
06-22-2006, 08:40 AM

HELL NO. YOUR CHARM QUADRUPLES WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK.

pussy-with-teeth
06-22-2006, 09:08 AM
i posted a bulletin on myspace saying i was gonna quit for like a week just to see how it went... look at the responses i got:

"haha good luck"
"thats never going to last"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP U LIEN ASS NIGGA!!! y would u wana do somin stupid like tht. hola"
"i give you an hour before you pick up the bottle"
"hahaha plz nigga when i think of the word alcohol i see "luis" in parentheses right next to it"
"good luck lol i dont know anyone that drinks as much as you"
"ooooooookkkkkkkk youll probably wake up in the bathroom tomorrow"
"dont do it man!!!"
"negro please"-marauder

fucking great support lmao
if i actually had a drinking problem id have to get like a whole new set of friends lol

why are dudes callin u nigga when u are white ??? and yo its fuckin easy to stop drinkin,....i aint did it in a half year..just stoped it from one day to the other...all u gotta do is to stay away from parties and start some sprots...u will see..now i fuckin hate alcohol..i wish i could workout every day..go swimmi...joggin...i swaer doin something with ya life is so much better than drinkin and partien...thats word

Strange Fruit
06-22-2006, 09:10 AM
welcome to the sober club.

if you're still giving it up.

na diel
06-22-2006, 09:15 AM

...such wise words.

Its Big Lu baby
06-22-2006, 04:08 PM
yup

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
So does your lack of reasoning beer muscles, obnoxiousness....
I understand getting a little buzzed it loosens you up makes some people get into a groove when dancing and more relaxed giving some confidence to talk to girls but that confidence can turn into irrationality...Just do you biglrip but in moderation

CherChezLaMarauder
06-22-2006, 05:13 PM
My Cojones Got Muscles

I'm Obnoxious Sober; A Royal Pain In The Ass When Drinking

Women Lack Reasoning, Not Me

=)