Tek Style Imperial, Lyricals Missin A Gear Or Two
Fear of You? Tryina Figure Out who's Clearer, You
Or Casper pic lookin like he got raped by Jasper
Bastards Blowin Lines faster than washed up actors
Packing more Garbage than most trash compactors
Before and After, Blast Ya First and Than I'll Ask Ya
to Pass Tha mic, Syke, Your Raps A Light Fight
A Poodle Bite Packs More Might Laughin at ya Like
"This Stroodle is Fruit Filled" Why your Booth Bills?
Because Producers Would Rather Get a Tooth Drilled
Induced Will just to listen to the shit that You Spill
Trying New Pills and you Aint Got a Clue Still...
The Fact Is You Post Pictures with Tolken Black Kids
Attack This Crack Kid The thing is you Lack Practice
Battling Kangaroo's like "I Think I Got the Hang of You"
Auss Bangin too Drive By Throw a Boomerang or Two

TeknicelStylez
06-21-2006, 11:42 PM
fuck wrong spot...

o well

INF
06-21-2006, 11:42 PM
*watches and eats popcorn*

Bloo
06-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Dopeness ^O^

But shouldn't this be in the Temple of Darts?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-21-2006, 11:44 PM
pretty nice verse, wrong section though.

TeknicelStylez
06-21-2006, 11:46 PM
i said wrong spot, I thought I was in Battlefield when I posted it, but :I was on gen chat

TeknicelStylez
06-21-2006, 11:51 PM
just delete this one, leave the other one

J-Cee
06-22-2006, 04:32 AM
Yo styles/Please just release this repressed rage/
Stop sniffin coke why don't you act your own age/
Its the Spik Dropkick/talkin Gangsta wearin Lipstick/
The Only thing You'll fuck up'sss ya Mothers Pussy Cause Your Lovesick/
a Dirty man/Wandering Eyes and STICKY HANDS/
U aint even American/Why dont you help the fucking Afghans/
Ur just a joke/Grindin New jerseys Homeless Folk/
sucking ya dick so you will buy em a pack of smokes/
Gettin a lapdance from a fat dude named lance/
Looks like your punk ass found a New Romance/
He pulled off ya pants just to enhance ya dick stance/
But at 1st glance figured out 'I'm gonna take your Finance"/
So much for the bad talk/Outline ya body in chalk/
The baddest thing ya done is get a fine cause you jay-walked/
See im white and pasty just like u said i was before/
But if u ever cross my path You gonn Explore a Graves Floor.

J-Cee
06-22-2006, 04:35 AM
lets see all your hater friends dick ride u now,and fuck your rules,i shoulda created em.

num2son
06-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Worldplay - Tek
Creativity - Tie
Vocab - Tie
Punchlines - J
Flow - Tie

I vote for Tek

oDoUoSoKo
06-22-2006, 09:24 AM
lets see all your hater friends dick ride u now,and fuck your rules,i shoulda created em.

read both of ur verses 3 times each then say that

flow-tie
pnchs-tek
vcb-tie
crtvty-tek
wrdply-j

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 12:09 PM
votin for tek in all categories dun, put in some work

all im gonna say is that tek had some nice-ass schemes in there

v-tek

peace tek

TeknicelStylez
06-23-2006, 02:57 AM

OBSERVER A SORE LOSER IN PROGESS

kind of sad you know when you're gonna lose so you gotta make an excuse before anyone even votes

TeknicelStylez
06-23-2006, 02:58 AM
Its the Spik Dropkick/talkin Gangsta wearin Lipstick/

hmmmm

tha god concept
06-23-2006, 03:05 AM
man...yall aint tryin 2 fuck wit teck with that weak shit....

tecks one of the illest on the corp so think twice before ya say ya gettin nice

J-Cee
06-23-2006, 03:34 AM
OBSERVER A SORE LOSER IN PROGESS

kind of sad you know when you're gonna lose so you gotta make an excuse before anyone even votes

LOL yep thats right..do i give a fuck..nope
i aint a sore loser i was the one who challenged u,yeh u got skill when it comes to text battlin,good work.

TeknicelStylez
06-25-2006, 04:45 PM
www.myspace.com/teksteex (http://www.myspace.com/teksteex)

I got skill when it comes to laying tracks down too motherfucker, don't forget that shit

I lived hip hop since 91' this aint new shit to me like you fag ass niggas

VernakuLa
06-25-2006, 05:31 PM
whatup tek

J-Cee
06-26-2006, 02:50 AM
yo man,have somethin to eat,ill snap u in half like a toothpick.change yo nick To Skeleton.

TeknicelStylez
06-29-2006, 07:15 PM
---> :'( <---

thats you!

dude like 5 fuckin continents away and he making internet threats, frightning.... Someone tell this kid he's a herb

VernakuLa
06-30-2006, 06:41 PM
---> :'( <---

thats you!

dude like 5 fuckin continents away and he making internet threats, frightning.... Someone tell this kid he's a herb

alright, your an herb kid, fuck ur aussie bullshit, u got fucked up by an actual lyricist, maybe u can go tell ur aussie bum buddies that....stop pretending like your good at rapping your on level wit like dupreez, don't make an album, first learn what schemes, multies, punches, and wordplay are you dumb fuck.....actually sit down and do something that people respect, nobody dickrided tek, u just knew u lost the moment he posted...fuck aussie land and your tampon wearin ass as well u aboriginal muh fucka, come to the US were there is some real hip hop talent u cunt...tek stop wastin your time at his bitchin, he aint worth it homie

Robert
07-01-2006, 04:02 AM
alright, your an herb kid, fuck ur aussie bullshit, u got fucked up by an actual lyricist, maybe u can go tell ur aussie bum buddies that....stop pretending like your good at rapping your on level wit like dupreez, don't make an album, first learn what schemes, multies, punches, and wordplay are you dumb fuck.....actually sit down and do something that people respect, nobody dickrided tek, u just knew u lost the moment he posted...fuck aussie land and your tampon wearin ass as well u aboriginal muh fucka, come to the US were there is some real hip hop talent u cunt...tek stop wastin your time at his bitchin, he aint worth it homie
Maybe you can take some of your own advice coz i aint seen you lay a verse with all that shit you talking about (multi's schemes all that) on any great level, yeah no doubt Tek won this pretty easy (nice Tek, sign up for the comp!) but that dont mean you need to dickride,lol at you paying out Aussies....everyone hates us!!!!!!!

VernakuLa
07-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Maybe you can take some of your own advice coz i aint seen you lay a verse with all that shit you talking about (multi's schemes all that) on any great level, yeah no doubt Tek won this pretty easy (nice Tek, sign up for the comp!) but that dont mean you need to dickride,lol at you paying out Aussies....everyone hates us!!!!!!!

u shud take that advice too, robert, cuz i aint seen you post anything in which the rhyme schemes weren't basic.....im not dickriding, jclyrical is just a bitch, who made fun of my cousin dying off of taking oxycotten...think before you post alrighty? I dont hate aussies, they alright just some dickheads from there think that they're the shit which is a horrible mindset too be in...

Robert
07-02-2006, 12:11 AM
^^lol, ive won 11 or so battles and lost three, so dont even start on my shit
peace

VernakuLa
07-02-2006, 12:15 AM
^^lol, ive won 11 or so battles and lost three, so dont even start on my shit
peace

i dont give a fuck, your schemes are still basic, and you prolly pm ppl to vote for you 2, i dont even care about the net, go battle in real life homie

Robert
07-02-2006, 12:29 AM
^^lol you wouldnt hav even mentioned it if you didnt care,i dont need to pm ppl to vote for me coz my shit aint basic coz i got multi's, versatile schemes, punches that make sense unlike you and half the other cats that post up verses....

and wtf you talking about saying i dickride or something coz thats hilariously funny coming from you! "oh Jamel/Spoken/Surreal wont you be in my crew Supreme Mathematics" , "can i please be part of P.I.R Sicka"

believe me i dont take this shit serious at all, thats why i havent bin post for about 8 months,and now i thought id waste some time on here while im on holiday from uni, so...........

go do wot you do, change your name for the twentieth time i dont care but dont diss my shit when you always come weak as fuck.........

VernakuLa
07-02-2006, 12:41 AM
^^lol you wouldnt hav even mentioned it if you didnt care,i dont need to pm ppl to vote for me coz my shit aint basic coz i got multi's, versatile schemes, punches that make sense unlike you and half the other cats that post up verses....

and wtf you talking about saying i dickride or something coz thats hilariously funny coming from you! "oh Jamel/Spoken/Surreal wont you be in my crew Supreme Mathematics" , "can i please be part of P.I.R Sicka"

believe me i dont take this shit serious at all, thats why i havent bin post for about 8 months,and now i thought id waste some time on here while im on holiday from uni, so...........

go do wot you do, change your name for the twentieth time i dont care but dont diss my shit when you always come weak as fuck.........

ok, i beat your stupid ass once, and you got nothing on anyone anymore in the skill department, Versatile schemes? Yes robert, two words are incredibly versitile, i mean for you they are, you dont really use punches, and i personally dont give a fuck why you are on here...Dishonourable is gonna beat you, and your gonna feel like a bitch, and yes you really believe i come weak, alright, you win, im sorry for doubtin your skill, but i really dont think your anything special...wheres your audio? I personally am working on an EP right now, wtf are you doing with hip hop, oh and congrats on getting in too one of the two universities in aussie land, you little bitch, go suck skales dick, and changin names fuck man, you were DICKRIDAH? I dont know shit about in real life, but i can tell that you must be a peice of shit, fuck, thats why your living in australia

GOODAY MATE HOWS ABOUT YA GO FUCK YASELF WITH SOME KOALA DICK YOU STEVE IRWIN MUH FUCKA :W

Robert
07-02-2006, 12:53 AM
^^^^^^^^lol i aint even gonna bother cept to say i almost died of laughter twice, with "personallty im working on an EP now"-its called adventures of a Lonely ranga

and "you must be a piece of shit thats why your living in Australia"
You must be a piece of shit coz you dickride everyone that you think mite be your "friend" on this forum, i seen it so many times and its a little sad, like you hoppin on this thread and paying out Teks opponent coz you think Tek will love you for it

Vernakula/Masta Genius/Pale Ranga/Supreme Mathematix? and whatever the fuck else you named yourself i was never that dickridah dude,i dont care wot you think of me or my raps,and please think of a more creative insult about Aussies coz that aint hitting!

oh and good luck wit the EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VernakuLa
07-02-2006, 12:59 AM
ur a pale bitch too, so dont talk, you think your hard cuz your beefin with skale or some shit herb, i dont even like tek dude, hes a good emcee but hes got some twisted views on shit, and fine jc aint an herb reads the shit he posts, then say that, fuck you criminal bastards, me dickride...hell dude "Your dickriding tek (nice man, sign up please!!)" fuck your contridicting ass man, your a "wanka" who thinks hes cool, peace and

good luck with those versitile two word schemes!!!

Robert
07-02-2006, 01:08 AM
lol i aint beefing wit nobody, net beef is nothing but amusement (this this is) to me, dickriding tek? i just asked him to sign up for the comp,if thats dickriding your asshole must be as wide as the grand canyon! Call me pale? yes im white, but because i get out the house on a daily basis (unlike you) and live in a hot climate i dont look like ive just come out of a dungeon!!!

Yeah this has bin fun but i think i mite go throw a boomerang or catch up wit the other inmates in this huge penal colony called Australia!

VernakuLa
07-02-2006, 01:11 AM
before you go, let me correct your dumb ass, i go to howard on a daily basis, i dont go outside much, cuz i sleep during the day, and i got skin cancer a while back so i lay off, alright, at least you know ur place bitch

peace im out

Robert
07-02-2006, 01:17 AM
^^Correct my dumb ass how was i supposed to know that shit you idiot! whats howard? why the fuck do you sleep during the day? fucking weird shit rite there.........whats my place btw?

TeknicelStylez
07-02-2006, 07:20 PM
laff

J-Cee
07-03-2006, 01:30 AM
yo Vernak,just shut the fuck up already,your a joke to us.What the fuck are u talkin about anyway,i laughed at ya cousin dying???I got my own style,all your shit is the same,fuck the multis etc,whatever gets the point through is good enough for me.Thtas why u got a million american rappers like Tek and yoself that will never make it for shit,cause u all do the SAME FUCKING SHIIT,rap about the streets how gangsta the bronx is etc etc.Come up wit some new shit,its borin the world,thats why hip hop is dying.LOL.
And dont bother tryna come up with these disses about aussies,its also boring cause uz always say the same bullshit.
1.No one in Australia Likes steve irwin,hes an Australian but u americans are the ones who made him famous and love him so much.
2.NO ONE drinks Fosters in Australia,you can basically call it an american beer,i dont even think they stock it in sores cause no aussie buys it.
3.Yes America is full of crime,gangsters etc.But dont think Australia isnt,look up our history and you'll understand.
4.Aussies can rap too,its jsut that you americans are too fucking close minded(not all americans)to enjoy rap from other countries apart from your own.Talent is talent..simple as that.

VernakuLa
07-03-2006, 01:33 AM
u mad?

J-Cee
07-03-2006, 01:55 AM
s your the one whos mad,its laughable to me,i just didnt get to post and i saw all your bullshit posts,so i posted 1....

VernakuLa
07-03-2006, 02:10 AM
s your the one whos mad,its laughable to me,i just didnt get to post and i saw all your bullshit posts,so i posted 1....

well hip hop dont like you

"fuck yo couch nigga"

J-Cee
07-03-2006, 04:57 AM
ok..im fine with that.
ill be me and u be you.

TeknicelStylez
07-06-2006, 05:34 PM
perfectly good battle ruined by cry babies

I definately won anyway look at the complexity of my verses, you would never be capable of writing something like that. If I was you I would give up hip hop for a long if not permanent amount of time and pursue a more reasonable career before you fuck up your entire future chasing after a dead end dream

P.S. Australia has poisonous insects

Double P.S. I hope you get bit by one

Triple P.S. A shark would also suffice

J-Cee
07-07-2006, 02:53 AM
LOL..haha..aighht man keep rapping,ill kill myself if a albino cuban makes it in the game(that being you).You see i aint gonna put my heart and soul into a freestyle battle on wucorp for your broke ass.It took me 5 mins to write.Read my other post stating the truth that your rap is al lthe same,so lol yeh keep doing that and see how far u go lol.
ps.i think i know ive been living here my whole life..

TeknicelStylez
07-07-2006, 05:39 PM
I don't half fast anything everything 150%, keep making them cutbacks, I love your work ethics.

VernakuLa
07-07-2006, 05:42 PM
lol at this entire battle