3 new instrumentals on my soundclick page:
Celeb
Relax Sexion
Let's Stay Together

Link is in my sig. Thanks for checking and drop comments please

Shitao
07-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Yo Pi,
3 new beats again!!! You're a fucking productive man :)

So....

I really love "Celeb". Dope dope strings sample. Once again crazy drums (you kiling me) and your voice samples give a nice vibe to this beat.

"Relax Sexion". Very nice atmo on this beat. Calm experimental beat. I love it. Nice samples (your bass give a really power to your drums)... DOPE

"Let's Stay Together". Typical Pi-pol beat. Harmonic sound, very nice structure.... Sound like a professionnal beat.

PEACE :clap:

Mr_Mute
07-05-2005, 03:33 PM
nice laidback mood in lets stay together. good chopping, but i dont feel the synth pads.
relax gets a bit to experimental on me
Celeb is more my coup of tea. straight up banger. love the strings and vocal samples, specially the part with only vocals half way through. the bassline could be amped up a bit though:)

Wooly Noggins
07-05-2005, 04:31 PM
These are real nice

was really feeling "Relax Sexion"

then i heard "Celeb"

Celeb has a big sound - alot of elements and new style flavor

we need to collab on some beats - i'll throw you some drums - you put some bass and sounds to it and shoot it back i'll add some other elements and shoot it back - you put the finishing touch on it - would be great

pi-pol
07-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Thanks everyone.
I didn't know that Relax Sexion was "experimental"... to me it's more like a laidback RnB instrumental...
keep the comments coming!!

FrenchShin
07-06-2005, 02:49 AM
1 - get on msn
2 - give them to me please :)
3 - ... except if you don't want :(

pi-pol
07-06-2005, 08:40 AM
lol... Thanx anyway Shin...
Keep the feedbacks coming!

Endemic
07-06-2005, 09:01 AM
nice pi pol;)

pi-pol
07-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Thanks Endemic!
Keep the feedbacks coming!

num2son
07-07-2005, 01:08 PM
My favorite is Celeb.

Dope pi-pol, keep up the great work.

LowREz
07-08-2005, 04:12 AM
Let's stay together-Very nice chops,the drums fit perfectly with the sample.I like how you filtered the bass and put the guitar hits over the snare at around 1 min.Great atmosphere.
All The frequency filtering in this track was excellent as well.

Relax sexion-Extremely well done on this beat,I can tell you have your chopping skills honed to a sharp edge.
All the elements blended together niceley,so it sounded like an original rn'b track but still hip-hop, if you know what i mean.

Celeb-dope string melody,almost a little bit disco-ish sounding.Everything in the track was cool,but i wasn't totally feeling the drums, because they kind of drowned out the way it was cut up.(there i go about the chopping again..)

Overall i think you have a very unique style of production and a consistant sound,Which is a very good thing in my books, because alot of cats just don't have thier own style anymore.Keep it up man.

pi-pol
07-08-2005, 05:17 AM
Thanks Num2Son and LowREz!
More feedbacks please!

dark side
07-08-2005, 06:49 AM
nice man i like em all relax sexion is real nice calming beat but celeb is the best imo chopping is great drums are great and it sounds much more powerful than the other 2...good work

Wooly Noggins
07-09-2005, 02:36 PM
NO COLLAB ?

AT ALL ?

ok

beats was good though

pi-pol
07-10-2005, 05:17 AM
Thanks Darkside and Wolly. Keep the comments coming Peace!!