PDA

View Full Version : Masta Killa is not a rapper.

EVEN FLOW
06-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Other than the verse on Chessboxin, Masta sucks. He doesn't rap. He has NO FLOW! He just talks the whole time. It's like an insightful nursery rhyme. There is nothing hip-hop about Masta Killah. He belongs at Def Poetry Jam, NOT on anyone track.

Da Problem Child
06-22-2006, 05:14 PM
I been saying this to so many nigga.I disagree cause he can rap to me,but he has no flow.He just like Serius Jones.All Masta do is talk on records.I hate when he ryhmes on slow beats he sound like he giving a political speech.

THE W
06-22-2006, 05:16 PM
sorry to hear that. i think he's dope.

i will say that other then his chessboxin verse he is lackluster on the clan albums.

Da Problem Child
06-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Good Point...

Serius Jones Does Rap, Tho...lol

Actually i never heard Serius on a beat.I just hear him in battles and his voice is so boring so to me it seems like he as no flow

but back to the topic.Masta Killa has no flow he just talks on beats.Masta and Gza sound alike a lil bit to me,but i can tell the difference cause gza can flow

prof zooruka
06-22-2006, 06:06 PM
I been saying this to so many nigga.I disagree cause he can rap to me,but he has no flow.He just like Serius Jones.All Masta do is talk on records.I hate when he ryhmes on slow beats he sound like he giving a political speech.

TRIUMPH

p

p

Blastah
06-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Well, that's yours opinion... personally I like Masta a lot, mostly BECAUSE he seems to talk over beats.

prof zooruka
06-22-2006, 06:26 PM
Masta killah is like the terminator X of rap.. he this dude who is always there but you seem unsure of what he b doing ????

p.s Inspectah deck kings gza in flow ( not lyrics) ... these two are similar and thats why gza isn`t as popular.... and deck is ( but for some reason he never gets the credit he deserves.)

I disagree with it not being rap... It is, it`s just it own style ... but it`s definatly pushing the limit of ( what m.cing is) but then again, so is most of them rappers out there ,today !!!!

It`s cool with me there just different styles!!!

Masta was bangin on "better tommorrow" and "deadly melody" ( flow wise)

p

p

Razorsharp
06-22-2006, 06:30 PM
his steeze is like Guru from Gangstarr to me, you think GURU cant rap and has no flow now too??? SMH... get outta here

Orion Nebulus
06-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Well I think he's dope. Sure he lacks charisma...but who cares. His album was ill.

prof zooruka
06-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Nah gangsta`s flow is annyoying after awhile I compare him to say ghostface.. he`s cool when on direct point otherwise his shit is dull.. that has to do with his voice ..

The joint with kissa was a straight banga son " Right where you stand" .. but kissa burnt that ass .

D BLOCK BITCH!!!!

p

p

june181972
06-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Damn I thought No Said Date was straight fire front to back (#2 & #16 inparticular two solo joints)
Passed H.N.I.C. as my new favorite album
What is Ghostface always complaining about, originality
Masta Killa has one of the illest flows beacuse he can manipulate any beat
Can't stand jokers screaming on a track
Can't stand jokers who say a hot line, then pause to make sure you know it's hot

SurreaL
06-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Listen to Digi Warfare if you think he don't rap.

Razorsharp
06-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Nah gangsta`s flow is annyoying after awhile I compare him to say ghostface.. he`s cool when on direct point otherwise his shit is dull.. that has to do with his voice ..

The joint with kissa was a straight banga son " Right where you stand" .. but kissa burnt that ass .

D BLOCK BITCH!!!!

p

p

man sun... learn how to type... anyways... if u dont like Masta Killa, dont listen to him... im sure he wont give a damn if u did or not, he's lookin out for the fans, not some hater

prof zooruka
06-22-2006, 06:46 PM
So^^^

Thats called rapping !!!!

Sorry but masta at the best of times struggles two spit out a verse that even makes sense, let alone flow... Yes we respected what he was trying to do ( as an m.c) .. hit or miss... but there just seeems to be more miss`s that hits... unlike Cappadonna//!!/?.

p

p

prof zooruka
06-22-2006, 06:50 PM
man sun... learn how to type... anyways... if u dont like Masta Killa, dont listen to him... im sure he wont give a damn if u did or not, he's lookin out for the fans, not some hater

hahah lmao

F.A.N .. thats right.

rotflmao.

p

p

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-22-2006, 07:03 PM
thats his style..its mad unique,thats what makes him masta kila,in years from now..you will learn to apreciate it..he brings something to the clan that completes the equation...

prof zooruka
06-22-2006, 07:40 PM
thats his style..its mad unique,thats what makes him masta kila,in years from now..you will learn to apreciate it..he brings something to the clan that completes the equation...

I agree.

I was having this coversation on another thread, It was about how cappadonna never made it to official general status or street life, and masta killah some how did.

People where saying, killa priest fell asleep and masta dropped his verse instead, but the point of all of it was that

" LIKE YOU SAID HE SUITED RZA`S VISION FOR THE CLAN ... I ACTUALLY THINK THATS WHAT SAVED U- GOD AND OL DIRTY (yes they can all rhyme) ..... BUT THE DIRECTION THAT THE CLAN WAS FORCED TO TAKE!! BECAUSE OF THE SUCESS OF M.E.T.H.O.D MAN AND C.R.E.A.M , RZA HAD "NO CHOICE" IN MY OPINION, BUT TO PUSH THE.... U-GOD, DIRTY AND MASTA KILLAH, VISION OF THE CLAN TO THE BACKBURNER, "TO CATER TO WHAT THE MARKET RESPONED TO FROM THE WU TANG". (so much so that masta killa only dropped an album after 10 years, ol dirty was left off an album, and if u-god hadn`t come correct on forever and switched his flow he would have been like gza on forever M>I>A son namsayin!!!.

It`s sad that the wu tang`s vision was ruined before it started, thats why m.c`s like meth, inspectah, rae and ghost, where all pushed to the four, and m.c`s like u- god and masta where left to there own devices, also deck never got a true solo because rza was aware of gza`s jelousy of inspectah and felt that gza should have the only classic solo.. ( may not b true just my opionion).

Dirty was pushed early as a novilty, court jester.. plus he is fam, so rza propbably thought strike while the iorn is hot... because dirty is like milk his shit stink after only a minute, but see because dirty dropped correct on forever rza was more than willing to push him.. yeah he wasn`t on truimph, but he is all up on that peice in his own way... no doubt!.

MARIA... RE-UNITED DOG SHIT HEATERZ .... ALL MADD SIICK BZA \]

p.s Thats why method man and ghost and now rae is blowing up commercial (of at least as best as a wu tang member can namsayin...)

Rza needs to be respected " ITS NOT EASY DEALING WITH AND MAKING HAPPY 9 EGOED UP M.C`s.. ESPECIALLY WHEN 3 ARE FAM!!!) much respect due.. I could see what rza was doing ( making ill music) and I fully back his judgement 100% until 97.. even though I don`t get down to all the tracks.. and thats because of the m.c rather than beats or production... but rza can get it wrong to .. method man`s "TICAL' to dark in my opinion.

Yeah rza was just messing, with who`s was hot back in 93- 97 ... and thats cool he`s just a prefectionist and for

" U_GOD TO COME OUT AND SAY RZA PLAYED FAVORITES AND SHIT IS WACK ... BECUSE IF HE WAS, U_GOD WOULDNT BE IN WU TANG AND GZA WOULD BE ON ALL THE SHINE... AND TRACKS THAT U_GOD WAS ON... "ON FOREVER ".

IF RZA DID THINGS BACK THEN >>> THEN HE WAS RIGHT TO... HIS FIRST MISTAKE WAS BOBBY DIGITAL ( wack ass flows and rhymes) AND LEAVING DIRTY OFF AN ALBUM AND ALSO DROPPING THE W ( commercial driven to the core sell out album) and also DROPPING IRON FLAG SO SOON AFTER THE W.

p

famenchuan
06-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Masta Killa takes any beat and puts his own style into it. That what hip hop is about. He aint biting nobody's style. Like everyone said if you dont like him dont listen to him. He is actually my favorite artist and he got me into hiphop and the whole wutang.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
obviously the thread started doesnt have enough material to gather an opinion. not his fault hes just ignorant. masta has a great flow and yes he does rap.

Hollow Dartz
06-22-2006, 11:45 PM
This fourm gets more crazy everyday. Now niggaz are going to bash Masta Killa , but I can't help to say finally, so many dickriders on him and Gza it don't make sense, and don't buy "made in brooklyn" either then. F.A.N.Z. vol. 3 is getting so close it don't make sense.

venex
06-23-2006, 11:45 AM
one song:

GLACIERS OF ICE !!!

(and chessboxin' too offcourse):)

Gutta J.85
06-23-2006, 11:48 AM
yall niggas on crack masta killa has a advanced flow his lyrics so ill he could speak them and make it rhyme

his style is original he ain't rapping all fast or tryna make it catchy he gets start to the point

hectis
06-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Masta Killa Not A Rapper? Lol At That

famenchuan
06-23-2006, 11:58 AM
Snakes

WotsGoinDown
06-23-2006, 12:06 PM
masta killa is a rapper , but i hate it when he suddenly says a bar that doesnt rhyme, he does that in basically all of his songs.

RAMESH
06-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Other than the verse on Chessboxin, Masta sucks. He doesn't rap. He has NO FLOW! He just talks the whole time. It's like an insightful nursery rhyme. There is nothing hip-hop about Masta Killah. He belongs at Def Poetry Jam, NOT on anyone track. it's very clear to me that you have never seen masta killa preform live, the man can rap & he is very good at what he does

tacle
06-23-2006, 12:55 PM
masta killa is a rapper , but i hate it when he suddenly says a bar that doesnt rhyme, he does that in basically all of his songs.

I disagree, i love it when he doesn't ryhme, he is so sick, one of my favourite members of the clan, i love him on Radioactive when he spits his 4 bars at the start and doesn't ryhme, he is so sick, what you chattin'.

wuswordz95
06-23-2006, 01:05 PM
i luv masta u dum idiots. yes he can rap.

THE W
06-23-2006, 01:12 PM
he's a rapper and he does rhyme. its just that instead or rhyming bar to bar he rhymes word to word, though he can and does rhymes bars as well.

his best verses are when he's word rhyming.

WU-KILLAH
06-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Listen to Blackbones from the dungeon fam then to Masta Killa, it'll be like you listening to Inspectah Deck !
it's good in a 9 members crew to have a dude who slow down the shit a little bit then the flow starts again with a fast raper.

TAURO
06-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Another wack and feeble attempt to get the wu fans riled up, when will people learn, Prof Zooruka has started yet again another of his pointless threads where he tries to pass off his opinions as facts while at the same time trying to put down one of the better lyricists of wu-tang.

tacle
06-23-2006, 01:47 PM
his best verses are when he's word rhyming.

Hold That.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Another wack and feeble attempt to get the wu fans riled up, when will people learn, Prof Zooruka has started yet again another of his pointless threads where he tries to pass off his opinions as facts while at the same time trying to put down one of the better lyricists of wu-tang.

prof ain't start this thread lol

Razorsharp
06-23-2006, 02:54 PM
:lmao: ^^

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Masta Killa is ill yall are buggin out I´m gonna support him with his next joint too. I love him on Wu Gambinos after Rza he comes in half the speed its dope Noodles is dope. He wrote the rhyme and outsed Killah Priest from the Clan I think KP deserves more respect on this site too tho

LORD ZERO
06-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Lmao @ Da Obvious Crackhead Who Started This Thread, Masta Killa Is One Of Da Illest In Da Clan, His Delivery And Word Usage Are Damn Near Unmatched......nuff Said

36chambers
06-23-2006, 02:58 PM
MK is a poet.

LORD ZERO
06-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh Yeah And Listen To His Banga "the Day After Tomorrow" And See If Ur Opinion On Masta Kill Changes, Cuz Dats One Of The Most Banginest Solo Tracks He Ever Did

Orion Nebulus
06-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Well for the people who dont like him then oh well....Im still going to support his music. MK keeps it real....he never ever tried to pretend to be someone he's not...unlike some clan members I know lol.

deadlymelody
06-23-2006, 03:48 PM
Masta Killa= One of the best ever

Yeah I said it.

tacle
06-23-2006, 04:01 PM
^damn right he's one of the best, he is probably the most original rapper ever, a true lyricist.

TAURO
06-23-2006, 04:14 PM
prof ain't start this thread lol

My bad, it's cos I saw one of his long ass speeches about how Rza be runnin wu and assumed it was him, you have to admit this does sound like one of his bullshit threads.

06-23-2006, 04:30 PM
yea lol

tacle
06-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Yo, one of my favourite lyrics ever delivered from Masta Killa and even Gza believe it or not is the track: Gza & Masta Killa - Wu-Tang Clan Live Freestyle (Wu-Chronicles Chapter ll) they both spit sick lyrics, the lyrics they spit on that gutter beat is so skillful, is probably my all time favourite lyrics by Gza and Masta Killa.

Bedlam
06-24-2006, 01:47 AM
sure he's original, but golly he can be boring sometimes. Like track-ruiningly boring. (Assassination Day)

Razorsharp
06-24-2006, 03:00 AM
he has a good monotonic flow... like guru... its unique... ya'll hate on what's not common.. SMH @ u all!!

mashqauck
06-24-2006, 03:12 AM
GZA HAS ABSOLUTELY NO FLOW

let's make a thread about gza now!

tacle
06-24-2006, 03:58 AM
Masta Killa (Execute Them)

Don't watch that either, he is so capable.

He is the sickest!

ol dirty abbot
06-24-2006, 08:53 AM
Your opinion. To me he is unreal. He dont come with alot of agression in his voice but his lyrics just kill it.
"My ninjas lay in revines and ditches
Underneath shrubs and leaves
They breathed thru underwater reeds
The enemy walks above, Clan remain subterranean mud
Off shore banks, tanks approach the location
Bombarded by the circle of death formation
Telecom lines are sniped from these low altitude strikes
Shatterin bulletproof helmets with scrap nail fragments
of cell, inhale these venomous thoughs that I propel"
that shit is dope

tacle
06-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Your opinion.

Who you talkin' to?

Bedlam
06-24-2006, 12:15 PM
Who you talkin' to?

he's talkin to the thread starter, tough guy

tacle
06-24-2006, 12:22 PM
^oh right, i was gonna say, cause Masta Killa is one of my favs.

Fuck
06-24-2006, 12:33 PM
listen to no said date (song) for that matter, anyway he talks better than haf these rappers rap anyday

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-24-2006, 01:46 PM
i think masta killa is crazy .
He needs hard beats , raw beats.
Ya i listened to no said date . I noticed he sounds really really good when the beat is hard.

Iron Man
06-24-2006, 01:51 PM
sure he's original, but golly he can be boring sometimes. Like track-ruiningly boring. (Assassination Day)
Bedlam i respect you but now you said something very wrong. Assassination Day was the best example to express how good Masta is in that VERY laidback slow flow. On the track all the MC's spit very slow and you have to agree with me Masta was the strongest. His lyrics were heard perfectly because of his brilliant articulation.

Da Dishonourable Don
06-24-2006, 05:34 PM

is this fool serious? I hope you're kidding 'bout what you just said!

MwazaUmoja
06-24-2006, 06:34 PM
I kind of think "Execute Them" is his best track.

The thing that's good about him is that unlike Guru, and sometimes Q-Tip and other Jazz-Rap/Alternative Rappers, he doesn't have mellow lyrics. It makes him really stand out.

I mean I guess if you like really rapid in your face 80's and Early-90's rap, then maybe he's not for you.

abasi
06-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Master is an mc
He just brought a different style in
I don't care if he raps or not
But he does control the mic

Bedlam
06-25-2006, 02:03 AM
Bedlam i respect you but now you said something very wrong. Assassination Day was the best example to express how good Masta is in that VERY laidback slow flow. On the track all the MC's spit very slow and you have to agree with me Masta was the strongest. His lyrics were heard perfectly because of his brilliant articulation.

Alright, maybe Assassination Day wasn't the best example. After another listen, he did come correct on that song. Although of course I thought Deck's verse was better. I was thinking more of A Better Tomorrow. His lyrics are outstanding on that track, but his rhyme scheme kills me. He doesn't even rhyme a few lines, they just seem inserted in there. And his voice on that one, I know its supposed to be somber, but it makes me lose interest in the song. Especially after Deck's verse with the perfect flow.

I just wish sometimes he'd come in with a more rapid, flow, with a typical end rhyme scheme, because it can get old with the way he almost exclusivly does inner rhyming, with no sort of pattern at all. Don't get me wrong though, I like No Said Date, I just don't think of MK in the top half of Wu MC's.

the insignificant
06-25-2006, 02:58 AM
well put it this way, if all clansmen dropped an album on the same day, i go for masta killah's over all of them bar gza...

call him what you want, but he's a hell of a lot better than what passes for an mc now...

abasi
06-25-2006, 12:20 PM
I do think master is in the top half of wu mcs he killed multiple tracks

Assassination day
Glaciers of ice
illusions
Triumph

tacle
06-25-2006, 12:29 PM
^Out of all them tracks there, i think he was best on Glaciers of ice.

TUCO
06-25-2006, 01:05 PM
he picks up alotta hate after Triumph

but yall who think he dun got flow or lyricism obviously have one set template of what u think is an MC

Rash_o_Mon
06-25-2006, 01:11 PM
TRIUMPH...

Nuff said...

P.E.A.C.E.

deadlymelody
06-25-2006, 09:48 PM
I suppose it's either you don't really feel him, or you think he's great. To me, the not rhyming line for line almost to the point of free verse makes him special to me.

Hollow Dartz
06-26-2006, 09:16 AM
Well let's don't buy "Made In Brooklyn"

Robert
06-26-2006, 09:28 AM
This is a bullshit thread to hav on a wu fan website

Orion Nebulus
06-26-2006, 09:34 AM
For those that dont like Masta Killa just dont buy the album...simple as that. Im going to continue supporting his music cause he dropping iller shit than most of the clan is anyway.

THE W
06-26-2006, 09:34 AM
This is a bullshit thread to hav on a wu fan website
true, but if you try and censore this type of stuff people get mad. so a subforum was made for these types of threads to be dumped.

ed-word
06-26-2006, 11:12 AM
i dont like mastas flow too, but its just a matter of taste, i love flows like decks, or like ghost on OB4CL, masta is just too slow for me

tacle
06-26-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm fed up, Masta Killa's the sickest ever!

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 11:24 AM
masta killa is the facility manager of my grandma´s house. what the hell you talking about?

num2son
06-26-2006, 11:28 AM
.....these types of threads to be dumped.

The garbage man is busy

Da Problem Child
06-26-2006, 12:38 PM
i dont like mastas flow too, but its just a matter of taste, i love flows like decks, or like ghost on OB4CL, masta is just too slow for me

co-sign

famenchuan
06-26-2006, 01:05 PM

Im the opposite. I like the Gza, Killah Priest and Masta Killa the most but that definetly does not mean I dont like deck, ghost etc. Everyone is sick.

BRONZBODY
06-29-2006, 09:17 AM
Other than the verse on Chessboxin, Masta sucks. He doesn't rap. He has NO FLOW! He just talks the whole time. It's like an insightful nursery rhyme. There is nothing hip-hop about Masta Killah. He belongs at Def Poetry Jam, NOT on anyone track.not a rapper huh??? neither is 90% of mainstream rappers...but they rich,so masta is doin sumthin right

famenchuan
06-29-2006, 09:19 AM
There is no sense even arguing about this. As long as you know he is a rapper that all that matters. There is really no point trying to persuade other people.

morgan
06-29-2006, 09:27 AM
sorry to hear that. i think he's dope.

i will say that other then his chessboxin verse he is lackluster on the clan albums.

pah... the fella shines on the W. I also think he's dope, but i agree on the slow beat point, he does nothing for me on triumph

tacle
06-29-2006, 10:25 AM
He is sick on Triumph.

morgan
06-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Lyrically yeah mate, 100% agree, but its not the most fitting beat to his style/tone is it?

tacle
06-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Yea i guess your right, but he definitely brought something to that track, and thats power of speech.

famenchuan
06-29-2006, 10:45 AM
I actually love how he slows it up in triumph. It makes his lyrics mean more.

tacle
06-29-2006, 10:47 AM
I actually love how he slows it up in triumph. It makes his lyrics mean more.

Hold that.

morgan
06-29-2006, 02:09 PM
ok i'll go sit down now...

06-29-2006, 02:16 PM
For Heaven's Sake

one of my favorite verses by masta killa

masta killa is a emcee fully, live and on tape

Ink Is My Drink
06-30-2006, 12:06 PM
i disagree completly with this thread!!!

masta is sick! and his new album will prove it

tacle
06-30-2006, 12:07 PM
^I'll take a piece of that.

Luther Large
06-30-2006, 12:10 PM
yall are clowns if u think he aint a rapper he just got a monotone flow yes he does have a FLOW its just not the g rap/a.z flow yall faggots wanna hear

ive never heard masta killah ryhme off beat so therefore yall are ignorant of course he has a flow

tacle
06-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Forever holdin' positive statements.

61stkillah
06-30-2006, 12:39 PM
Well I think he's dope. Sure he lacks charisma...but who cares. His album was ill.

thats true...

Masta Killa Lacks Charisma But The Instrumentals Takes Up For it:hooray:
________
BODY SCIENCE (http://bodyscience.ws/)

ShaDynasty
06-30-2006, 05:46 PM
this thread is fuckin lame
masta killa is the shit
cant wait for his new one
has the thread starter never heard 'glaciers of ice'?

Luther Large
06-30-2006, 05:48 PM

this kids obviously a fucking idiot

you must not listen to rap if u cant see his flow

Kick_Back
06-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Masta Killa is unique...people who say MK isn't a rapper just have a complex comprehending that fact.

abasi
07-11-2006, 09:14 AM
yep

pneumatic
07-11-2006, 10:01 AM
No Said Date is prolly on of my top 10 fav Wu Tang albums.

famenchuan
07-11-2006, 10:09 AM
No Said Date is prolly on of my top 10 fav Wu Tang albums.

Yeah me too. I have a feeling he going to come better lyrically on Made In Brooklyn.

Paco_Mtl
07-12-2006, 02:18 PM
There is nothing hip-hop about Masta Killah.

easy man.......what kind of statement is that??

have u ever seen MK live??? nigga's MAD live...way different than on the mic....i kno cats been hatin on him cuz hes like spoken word on the mic....

BUT TO SAY THERE AINT NOTHIN HIPHOP ABOUT HIM???????????????????

NIGGA THER AINT NOTHIN HIPHOP ABOUT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kong
07-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Yeah you cant say there's nothing hip-hop about him. That's some bullshit.

JackTrippa718JR
07-12-2006, 02:23 PM
I bucket of rocks has more flow than him.

tacle
07-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Shit is hectic.

thatsmewu
07-12-2006, 06:48 PM
masta has alot of hot shit. his album was hot. he does need to bring more energy and needs to be a little more aggresive with his flow. and needs to do another verse live besides da mystery.

MNice90
07-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Masta Killa is the most underrated out there, listen to glaciers of ice he spits fire in that shit

TAURO
07-12-2006, 09:01 PM
There sure is some faggots on this site it's disgusting. Masta Killa is one of the best mc's in wu, I have yet to hear him spit a weak verse, and anyone who says he ain't hip hop? GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT AND YOU AIN'T SHIT.

LORD ZERO
07-12-2006, 10:56 PM
wdf, this thread still exists? lmao too many dummies on da corp, ANYONE sayin masta killa aint hip hop should get STABBED w/ perfectly sharpened pencils in da eye and jugulars

lips
07-15-2006, 03:23 PM

xHard to Earnx
07-15-2006, 03:29 PM
So... Just what is the difference between a "rapper" an an "MC?" Hmm?

jallainINS
07-15-2006, 03:33 PM
if masta couldnt rap im sure he wouldnt be in the wu and have his own solo joint and all the crap hes done. basically ya dont like him, so you come out with some ignorant stuff like he isnt a rapper. thats w/e

lips
07-15-2006, 03:36 PM