PDA

View Full Version : co-defendents

CATALIST-G0D
06-23-2006, 07:24 AM
im gone defend my dude raaddrr-van evry tyme chek it 4 the people 0vah @ chamber muzik farther u yah muthfuckaz. u niggaz ovah there talkin shit behind my nigga back talkin about he goin ar0und letin niggaz know he's raid ruckus fuck datt he has a song called rada-rukus in dedacation 2 the reel raid rukus u fuckin like meff said u crash dummies y dont u pay a fuckin attechon u waffle head dead niggaz. u niggaz ovah there at chambah musik. now farr as he bein meff brovah well its tru in the name of allah he iz meff brovah now 4 the stupid muthfuckaz im talkin about yah niggaz ovah there @ chambah musik because yah like 2 start shit. and shit on niggaz such as raaddrr its oveyouis raaddr went on the wu reuion tour with dj nino carta. and went back stage and build with the farther of wu-tang clan the rza. u snake ass muthafuckaz if he so not wu-tang y the fuck iz killa priest fuckin withem on sum ol macca bee shit be cause 4 a facted raaddrr and killah priest came out here 2 michigan. u chambah musik faggats. u think rza or meff gives a flyin fuck about raaddr reppin wu-tang clan and makein it happen. hell nah cause at the end of the day raaddrr still get props from here in michigan all the way back 2 miami 2 portarico. u hoe ass niggaz @ chambah musik fuck yah again go 2 raaddrr my space page and kindly listen 2 the song rada rukus. if he waz goin by the name rada rukus it would say www.myspace.com/radarukus in sted its www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan u hollo bone brest milk niggaz im not here 2 start shit be cause u started the shit so im here 2 finish it bitch. so nex tyme think b4 u open ya mouth. because the gods will fuck u up evry tyme u cant win against the gods remebah ya armz r 2 what niggaz? short 2 boxx with us gods im out niggaz big up 2 wu-tang corp and my clan peace 2 the gods and earths and death 2 u 85verz 1................

supremecharma
06-23-2006, 07:34 AM
u got some pent up hatred in u god....bad for u to carry all that around - rot u from the inside out.....

supremecharma
06-23-2006, 07:35 AM
agree with wot ya sayin tho

instik
06-23-2006, 08:44 AM
LMFAO.....You know better than that shit u saying man. Speak the truth and stop frontin.....u guys are jokes.....peace.

Dj ninocarta
06-23-2006, 09:26 AM
What up fam? That stuff writin bout Raaddrr is dead. Lets not even sweat it. The hate is great. People who writing bout Raaddrr must have an interest. People need to look out for the next street album with the DVD.
This release will make teeth fall out. We don't maintain , We elevate
to a higher level.

djninocarta.tripod.com
" you name it thats me"
"I'm holden it down"
"doin my thing"
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-23-2006, 09:37 AM
he lies waaaaaaaaay too much, i can't respect that

a little bit toooooooo obsessed with wu tang

ShaolinDarts
06-23-2006, 09:56 AM
im gone defend my dude raaddrr-van evry tyme chek it 4 the people 0vah @ chamber muzik farther u yah muthfuckaz. u niggaz ovah there talkin shit behind my nigga back talkin about he goin ar0und letin niggaz know he's raid ruckus fuck datt he has a song called rada-rukus in dedacation 2 the reel raid rukus u fuckin like meff said u crash dummies y dont u pay a fuckin attechon u waffle head dead niggaz. u niggaz ovah there at chambah musik. now farr as he bein meff brovah well its tru in the name of allah he iz meff brovah now 4 the stupid muthfuckaz im talkin about yah niggaz ovah there @ chambah musik because yah like 2 start shit. and shit on niggaz such as raaddrr its oveyouis raaddr went on the wu reuion tour with dj nino carta. and went back stage and build with the farther of wu-tang clan the rza. u snake ass muthafuckaz if he so not wu-tang y the fuck iz killa priest fuckin withem on sum ol macca bee shit be cause 4 a facted raaddrr and killah priest came out here 2 michigan. u chambah musik faggats. u think rza or meff gives a flyin fuck about raaddr reppin wu-tang clan and makein it happen. hell nah cause at the end of the day raaddrr still get props from here in michigan all the way back 2 miami 2 portarico. u hoe ass niggaz @ chambah musik fuck yah again go 2 raaddrr my space page and kindly listen 2 the song rada rukus. if he waz goin by the name rada rukus it would say www.myspace.com/radarukus (http://www.myspace.com/radarukus) in sted its www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan (http://www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan) u hollo bone brest milk niggaz im not here 2 start shit be cause u started the shit so im here 2 finish it bitch. so nex tyme think b4 u open ya mouth. because the gods will fuck u up evry tyme u cant win against the gods remebah ya armz r 2 what niggaz? short 2 boxx with us gods im out niggaz big up 2 wu-tang corp and my clan peace 2 the gods and earths and death 2 u 85verz 1................

It would have helped if you replied to them on their site in their thread ...............

06-23-2006, 10:19 AM
and how are they starting shit? Allah Mathematics is the one who said he didn't have a fucking clue who he was

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-23-2006, 10:21 AM
dont you have anything better to do with your time radrr van than sign up here with different user names pretending to defend "A legendary killa bee" no one has heard off,yall niggaz need to stop this shit before we really dead yall period...all the beats u claimed were produced by rza and 4th were not even done by em..4th aint even done shit with you b4 hommie so whats really good with the lies B??

yall just mad and shook because radarakus deaded yall at the wu tour and you know they some real niggaz,they will fuck you up for that fake shit..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-23-2006, 10:33 AM
It would have helped if you replied to them on their site in their thread ...............

lol..these cats is too shook to do that,they already know what it is,its too many niggaz that will expose their sheisty shit,especially the fake wu movement and the tracks that dont exist,its too many "real wu fam" who check chambermusik for their own good so like the cowards they are,they bring the beef here because they know there are some obsessed cats who will agree with anything anyone who claims to be wu in anyways says without thinking twice about it...

i bring this challenge to radrr..if u wanna keep this shit up...maybe we can get some real killa beez and producers to come comfirm if they know u to be FAM or a Hardcore FAN

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-23-2006, 10:36 AM
lol..these cats is too shook to do that,they already know what it is,its too many niggaz that will expose their sheisty shit,especially the fake wu movement and the tracks that dont exist,its too many "real wu fam" who check chambermusik for their own good so like the cowards they are,they bring the beef here because they know there are some obsessed cats who will agree with anything anyone who claims to be wu in anyways says without thinking twice about it...

i bring this challenge to radrr..if u wanna keep this shit up...maybe we can get some real killa beez and producers to come comfirm if they know u to be FAM or a Hardcore FAN,just because u got pictures with the squad dont make u a killa bee,trust me,we all got pics even with the rza but u dont see me claimin that shit..fuck outta here b

06-23-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.ohhla.com//anonymous/street/educatn/fanz.lfe.txt

zooruka
06-24-2006, 05:16 AM
Man that dude sound pretty real i.m.o ????

Gravey be cool... No need for beef son, he sound like he is pretty real ??? and you getting all angry, ya`ll ni**az gonna BUMP headz son... no need for that noise !!! , his beef is with chamber music not the gravey.

So yeah chill also he might be fam !! You just never know who`s building with who these days.

p

p

zooruka
06-24-2006, 06:11 AM
im gone defend my dude raaddrr-van

. now farr as he bein meff brovah well its tru in the name of allah he iz meff brovah

yah niggaz ovah there @ chambah musik because yah like 2 start shit. and shit on niggaz such as raaddrr its oveyouis raaddr went on the wu reuion tour with dj nino carta. and went back stage and build with the farther of wu-tang clan the rza.

u snake ass muthafuckaz if he so not wu-tang y the fuck iz killa priest fuckin withem on sum ol macca bee shit be cause 4 a facted raaddrr and killah priest came out here 2 michigan.
u chambah musik faggats. u think rza or meff gives a flyin fuck about raaddr reppin wu-tang clan and makein it happen. hell nah cause at the end of the day raaddrr still get props from here in michigan all the way back 2 miami 2 portarico. u hoe ass niggaz @ chambah musik

u hollo bone brest milk niggaz im not here 2 start shit be cause u started the shit so im here 2 finish it bitch. so nex tyme think b4 u open ya mouth. because the gods will fuck u up evry tyme u cant win against the gods remebah ya armz r 2 what niggaz? short 2 boxx with us gods im out niggaz big up 2 wu-tang corp and my clan peace 2 the gods and earths and death 2 u 85verz 1................

see could be true ???

p

venex
06-24-2006, 10:25 AM
raaddrr van is full of lies !!!!!

just like graveyard shifter says & sun tzu are telling you guys...

CATALIST-G0D
06-26-2006, 03:16 AM
LET ME XSPLANE SOMETHING MY NAME IZ CATALIST-G0D OK IM FROM MICHIGAN FLINT. 2 BE XZACKED. IIIGHT GRAVYTRAIN SHIFT.2 GO ON RECORD OF WU TANG C0RP 2 SAY DATT MY DUDE RAADDRR-VAN IZ ME OR PRATENDEIN 2 BE. IZ YOUR FAVORIT IMAGINENATI0N IIIGHT GRAVYTRAIN. LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN.U YONG GENARATION IZ UNEDGECATED. 4 REEL.U AND THIS KID VENEX OR VENIS IZ LAME IZ FUCK. YAH CHIDREN IZ TALKIN ABOUT RAADDRR LIKE COOKED FOOD YAH NIGGAZ IZ ON VAN DICK ITS A SHAME. YAH YONG WU-TANG FAN CLOWNS KEEP SAYIN RAADDRR THIS RAADDRR DATT I MEAN Y CANT YAH JUST SHET DA FUCK UP AND MOVE ON WITH YA LIFEZ 4 REEL BECAUSE WHATS GONE HAPPEN IF YAH DONT SHET THE FUCK UP RAADDRR GONE END UP BEIN SO FAMOUS FROM YAH TALKIN THIS SHIT. OH RAADDRR A LIER OH RAADDRR A FRUAD OH RAADDRR A FAKE AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO GIVES A FLYIN FUCK ABOUT WHAT RAADDRR IZ. 1 THIN I DU KNOW THERE IZ NO BEEF BETWEEN RAADDRR AND WU-TANG CLAN OR THIS NIGGA RAIDRUCKUS IIIGHT U FAN CL0WNS EANY TYME YAH TALK SHIT I GAT YA RYTE WHERE YA AT S0 PLEASE GO STUDY YA HOME W0RK GET OFF THE DICK GRAVY TRAIN AND VENEXX. OK EANY QUESTION EMAIL ME AT WWW.IWILLFUCKU2YAFACE.COM IIIGHT GIRLS. SO GO BACK 2 BEIN BOYS CAUSE YA NOT MEN. OR U WOULD BE IN NIGGAZ HOOD READY 2 BRING THE RUKUS UNTILL THAT DAY GO 2 SHETDAFUCKUP.NET. I WOULD SAY PEACE BUT IMAH SAY FUCK U OK PEACE

zooruka
06-26-2006, 06:35 AM
LET ME XSPLANE SOMETHING MY NAME IZ CATALIST-G0D OK IM FROM MICHIGAN FLINT. 2 BE XZACKED. IIIGHT GRAVYTRAIN SHIFT.2 GO ON RECORD OF WU TANG C0RP 2 SAY DATT MY DUDE RAADDRR-VAN IZ ME OR PRATENDEIN 2 BE. IZ YOUR FAVORIT IMAGINENATI0N IIIGHT GRAVYTRAIN. LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN.U YONG GENARATION IZ UNEDGECATED. 4 REEL.U AND THIS KID VENEX OR VENIS IZ LAME IZ FUCK. YAH CHIDREN IZ TALKIN ABOUT RAADDRR LIKE COOKED FOOD YAH NIGGAZ IZ ON VAN DICK ITS A SHAME. YAH YONG WU-TANG FAN CLOWNS KEEP SAYIN RAADDRR THIS RAADDRR DATT I MEAN Y CANT YAH JUST SHET DA FUCK UP AND MOVE ON WITH YA LIFEZ 4 REEL BECAUSE WHATS GONE HAPPEN IF YAH DONT SHET THE FUCK UP RAADDRR GONE END UP BEIN SO FAMOUS FROM YAH TALKIN THIS SHIT. OH RAADDRR A LIER OH RAADDRR A FRUAD OH RAADDRR A FAKE AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO GIVES A FLYIN FUCK ABOUT WHAT RAADDRR IZ. 1 THIN I DU KNOW THERE IZ NO BEEF BETWEEN RAADDRR AND WU-TANG CLAN OR THIS NIGGA RAIDRUCKUS IIIGHT U FAN CL0WNS EANY TYME YAH TALK SHIT I GAT YA RYTE WHERE YA AT S0 PLEASE GO STUDY YA HOME W0RK GET OFF THE DICK GRAVY TRAIN AND VENEXX. OK EANY QUESTION EMAIL ME AT WWW.IWILLFUCKU2YAFACE.COM IIIGHT GIRLS. SO GO BACK 2 BEIN BOYS CAUSE YA NOT MEN. OR U WOULD BE IN NIGGAZ HOOD READY 2 BRING THE RUKUS UNTILL THAT DAY GO 2 SHETDAFUCKUP.NET. I WOULD SAY PEACE BUT IMAH SAY FUCK U OK PEACE

OOOOHHHH SHIT !!!!!

Ring the alarm.... another haters dyin.

rotflmao

This Ni**a straight NASTY son.:mmmyah:

p

p

venex
06-26-2006, 06:50 AM
^^^LOL

first thing CATALIST-GOD:

why do you tell us to go do our homework and that we aren't educated, but I think YOU are the one who doesn't know how to type correct...

where the fuck did you learn how to write ? and put that caps lock off, you aren't special or anything....

second thing:

all you do is talk talk, about raaddrr van having no beef wit the CLAN, but the clan doesn't even know this cat and HE'S TELLING NOTHING BUT LIES

third thing:

I talked to raaddrr van once on ChamberMusik, and he's mad agressive, PLUS HE TYPES THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO!

isn't it a bit weird ???

zooruka
06-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Firsty who is Raddaar Vanz or van whatever dudes name is ????

What style of rap does he have ( like which m.c and don`t give me this.. he`s like no other shit... if you had to say close to who would it be)

Lastly ... is this cat black/ white/ peuto rican, malatuo what ???.. I don`t care but i hope when you said from here to pueto rico or whatever ... he isn`t another dady yankee/ remedy clone ????

p

p

venex
06-26-2006, 04:34 PM
^^remedy clone ???

have you actually heard remedy ? he has his own style, listen to "seen it all" that track is pure FIREE

Bloo
06-26-2006, 04:43 PM
i bring this challenge to radrr..if u wanna keep this shit up...maybe we can get some real killa beez and producers to come comfirm if they know u to be FAM or a Hardcore FAN,just because u got pictures with the squad dont make u a killa bee,trust me,we all got pics even with the rza but u dont see me claimin that shit..fuck outta here b

I smell a challenge!! It's goin down bitchez! Raaddrr vs. Wu, I'm takin bets :)

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 05:06 PM
who the fuck is raaddrr van? and catalyst-g0d for a 32 year old you type like a fucking 12 year old. PLEASE! Next time you post, try to make more sense....please!

06-26-2006, 05:48 PM
types more like a 6 year old

zooruka
06-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Thats why i believe him in a way !!!

32 yr old people don`t come on internet sites to start beef, with kidz and shit without a real reason. This catalyst or whatever his name is ... types like dis so u need to shet da feck up..,... haha :? dude sound french lmao

You definatly got your own style on the board ... no doubt!!.

p.s Rememeber he did say raadrr was building on the wu reunion tour, with Rza.... also that same d.j carta or whatever .. ( unless raddr posted under his name) dropped a peice on this thread, calling out that raddr noise .. peep( page.1), and also he does say raddr and priest rockked his hood.

p

p

06-26-2006, 06:07 PM
no

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 06:26 PM
i ask again, who the fuck is this raaddrr van cat?

06-26-2006, 06:33 PM
www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan (http://www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan)

a guy who thinks he's really down with wu

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 06:52 PM
So he says he's down with the Wu but the Wu wants nothing to do with him/doesn't know who the fuck he is?

Shouts to Raaddr for having 9/11 in his background! :loser:

06-26-2006, 06:59 PM
check out the dj mathematics interview on chambermusik, they ask him who he is and he has no clue who they are talkin about

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 09:18 PM
lol, alright...good lookin' out sun--listenin' to the interview now but these interviewers are ruinin' it...I gotta start peepin' CM more, start expandin my killa b ching cause theres alot I'm not givin' a listen...feelin' the Northstar in the background haha

Dj ninocarta
06-27-2006, 02:23 AM
Go to: http://raaddrrvanwu.tripod.com/id2.html and hear what Raaddrr Van has to say.

Also be on the look out for the album and DVD coming soon. Also go to myspace.com/raaddrrvan .This year is for the Wu in general bringing back Hip Hop to it birth womb.

CATALIST-G0D
06-27-2006, 05:07 AM
U No What Im Dun U Teenagers Have A-lot Of Energy. All Imah Say Iz Thanx 4 All Ya Diss's And Shit I Listen 2 My Dude Raaddrr Break It Down So I Would Say Peace But Imah Say Fuck U 1......... Ps May Allah Guid Radarr 2 The Top From YaH High Skool Stupids

crass
06-28-2006, 12:07 PM
^shut the fuck up.

zooruka
06-28-2006, 06:46 PM
A yo peace to raddrr van dude looks mad grimey and shit.. holdin the ghetto blaster and shit .. (madd sikk) .. THIS CAT COULD REVIVE A NEW GRIMEY WU MOVEMENT!!!!

p.s It says THE RZA PRODUCED ON TRACKS ... IS THAT TRUE ????

Man don`t worry bout the corp F.A.N. they just green eyed and shit.,.. raddrr play your postion kid and let wu tang be the ones to rep black gunz in raddarr vanz namsayin.. then J.O.S.E muthaz don`t got no reason namsayin (THEY TRYIN TO CATCH YOU RIDING DIRTY) so keep it clean,but a`yo "GOOD LOOKIN OUT FOR COMIN THROUGH..."

p

p

vahacris
06-05-2007, 07:15 AM
see could be true ???

p

man with a child brain. you catchin' all those lies like a glue man. step your game up and stop belivin' everything posted here....

plus you always get feelings with 'cool nicknames' or 'slang gang talk'.......

plus writin' 0 instead of O isn't 'cool' man.......
internet p0KeMon talk out here like on some 13year old girl blogger.......

OK EANY QUESTION EMAIL ME AT WWW.IWILLFUCKU2YAFACE.COM (http://www.iwillfucku2yaface.com/) IIIGHT GIRLS. SO GO BACK 2 BEIN BOYS CAUSE YA NOT MEN. p

if you try to be funny do it good man. its web adress you gave. its not email adress so do yuor homework man before trying to be 'smart' cuz you only made a fun from yourself fool.......

Go to: http://raaddrrvanwu.tripod.com/id2.html and hear what Raaddrr Van has to say.

This SHIT kills me! da fuck people?? just visit this 'page'....... at the begginning big color letters telling us RADDRRVAN (WUTANG CLAN) pfff.....

next look at those party stickers/covers - most of them say "featuring RADDRVAN from WUTANG" / "FROM the WU" and shit like that......

hes not EVEN 'wutang killa bee" or 'wutang fam" hes "WUTANG CLAN" !
nice man. its straight HOMO play out here man.......

im not even gonna talkin about PHOTO section where he pointing mathematic on some 98 or 99 photo cliaming its him (cuz of poor quality of the picture chicks like proofzurucka could belive him......)......

pathetic tragedy out here.........

ps. and some advise to you raDDRVAN/CATALIST - try to add some photoshoped photos of you givin rza or maybe meth a blowjob. then all of us gonna belive you 4sho man....

CEITEDMOFO
06-05-2007, 08:51 AM
You Guys Are As Gay Or Gayer Then Vader Van Wilder

Paranoid
07-07-2007, 03:17 PM
"Yall Intanett Wu-Tang Corp Niggaz Can Suck My Dick"
on his myspace. you are so full of shit raddrfaggot, fake fuck

p.s. your music sucks and i could eat alphabet soup and shit out better rhymes then you

THE W
07-07-2007, 05:46 PM
:no: just die already

HarlemDiplomat
07-08-2007, 11:12 PM
amazing...