PDA

View Full Version : New Ludacris song - WAR WITH GOD

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-23-2006, 09:28 AM
http://media.putfile.com/ludacris-war-with-god

this shit it hot, i wonder who he's getting at; what do ya'll think?

zeppelin2k
06-23-2006, 10:08 AM
TI probably

Da Problem Child
06-23-2006, 10:26 AM
T.I,cause i think T.I went at him on "I'm Talking To You"

06-23-2006, 10:30 AM
and then he dissed him and they deaded it but this might be him bringin it back

Da Problem Child
06-23-2006, 10:33 AM
Naw i thought they deaded the shit after they both spit on the Stomped remix for Young Buck.They diss each other on the same song but ended the shit.Then T.I came with another song and threw a subliminal at Luda

Some shit like

"I'm talking real shit this aint just Word Of Mouf

Word Of Mouf was Luda's second album.

Thats what i thought

TUCO
06-23-2006, 10:37 AM
word of mouth also has a meaning

06-23-2006, 10:39 AM
i'm starting to get tired of this subliminal shit tho they should just go at it they know they want to

Da Problem Child
06-23-2006, 10:41 AM
i'm starting to get tired of this subliminal shit tho they should just go at it they know they want to

Yea i'm sick of this subliminal shit to,but it was a nice track.Niggas need to box it out like Jim and tru life bout to do

WUHEADSINCE93
06-23-2006, 11:45 AM
great track

cap
06-23-2006, 11:56 AM
omg i love this track!!
first time i heard luda like this.
i wanna know who its about too!

WUHEADSINCE93
06-23-2006, 11:59 AM
omg i love this track!!
first time i heard luda like this.
i wanna know who its about too!

I never really gave luda a chance ,but damn he kills this.I think I will have to pick up his LP's

Da Problem Child
06-23-2006, 12:00 PM
Yea i gots to cop his new shit to.

cap
06-23-2006, 12:09 PM
i got a couple of his albums.
dont sleep on luda!!

tragedykhadafi12
06-23-2006, 01:09 PM
he one of the good rappers from the south

{Godly}
06-23-2006, 01:13 PM
If you do cop his albums, dont get his new one, its totally shitty, and im basically a luda stan

EDIT: By new i mean Red Light District

Visionz
06-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Sounds to me like he's gettin at TI. Hot track but Luda killed his first three albums and every cameo I've ever heard him on, so obviously it ain't nothin new. Seems to be a lot of cats on here that won't listen to anything that ain't east coast. If that's the case yall limiting only your self in the end.

06-23-2006, 03:07 PM
nevermind it's been settled it is about T.I.

06-23-2006, 03:10 PM
http://blogs.sohh.com/nyc/archives/2006/06/hot_97s_dj_kay_slay_gives_nyc.html

It went down last night on Kay Slay's "Drama Hour" show on Hot 97. During the show, Jeff Dixon, the co-CEO over at Disturbing Tha Peace, e-mailed Ludacris' dis track, "War With God,” over to Kay Slay. Damn. Luda SMASHES, DEMOLISHES, shames, disrespects, destroys, and absolutely kills T.I. on the track. And you know how Kay Slay does when he gets a hold of a dis track. He took the joint and blew it up like three times in a row.

Man. “King of the South” or not, if someone sets himself up to get lyrically overthrown, put into exile and ripped of his "royalty" like that, then he deserves to have the crown snatched from the top of his big head:

“How many times is you gon’ rap about bustin’ yo gun?/ How many times is you gon’ trap without bustin’ yo gun?/ Only shots you ever took was subliminal to the general/ Disrespecting those doing real time with real criminals/ And I ain’t never did a day in my life/ But it should be illegal to walk a day in my life/ I paid the price and the cost to be the boss so you can rest your mouth/ I’m universal Luda never limits hisself to the South/ I give a damn about your hootin’ and hollerin’ it ain’t botherin’ me/…You know where I live but you ain’t made it to me, you aint made nigga/ I’m having a house party kid, come get played nigga/ You got played my record label never jerked me/ So shoot me stab me but words will never hurt me/ I feed off your energy my power’s with God/ So it’s better if you make your dis record real haaaaaaaaaaaaaard."

But wait. Didn’t T.I. condemn any hate towards Luda in his song “I’m Talking to You”? Now what is he gonna do? And by the way, I heard the third verse on Luda's track was too hot for release. I haven't heard it, but we'll see.

Da Problem Child
06-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Oh Yea i did hear on "Sohh" that he had a 3rd verse.I hate when muthA fuckas do that shit

KBOS
06-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Seems to be a lot of cats on here that won't listen to anything that ain't east coast.

Get a map, Georgia is on the fucking east coast.

06-23-2006, 07:32 PM
it's from the south

Da Problem Child
06-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Sounds to me like he's gettin at TI. Hot track but Luda killed his first three albums and every cameo I've ever heard him on, so obviously it ain't nothin new. Seems to be a lot of cats on here that won't listen to anything that ain't east coast. If that's the case yall limiting only your self in the end.
I'm from the south.Some dudes is like that if it aint East Coast they aint gonna listen.Stereotype

KBOS
06-23-2006, 07:36 PM
it's from the south

:mmmyah:

Much of which is on the eastcoast. This is basically any state that touches the atlantic ocean from virgina and down. *D :looking:

06-23-2006, 08:34 PM
/(

oDoUoSoKo
06-23-2006, 09:11 PM
get word of mouth...great shit