PDA

View Full Version : FEDDBACK NEEDED! What are my chances with Myspace

White_Mouse
06-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Ok i'm trying to become an artist on Myspace. So i submitted a form requesting to become one. but what are my chances. DO they look for quality or do they just let anybody with a mic get on there.

FEDBACK NEEDED SOON!!!

White_Mouse
06-23-2006, 12:36 PM
So..........how and when will they contact me?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-23-2006, 12:44 PM
lmfao yo anyone can sign up and you can put up music whenever

omg lmfao lmfao

:dead:

White_Mouse
06-24-2006, 10:43 AM
fa real i don't see the option of putting up MY music yet, cause i can only add other cats music.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-24-2006, 07:36 PM
?

Blastah
06-24-2006, 07:48 PM
fa real i don't see the option of putting up MY music yet, cause i can only add other cats music.You have to register as an artist... you seem to have registered under a normal profile, that's why you can't manage to include songs. Check my two links for example: Blastah is my personal and Regimento my music. I can add 4 tracks from my computer on the Regimento one, but not on the personal... follow this link and register to become registered as a musician:

http://signup.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandjoin

Peace.

Blastah
06-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok i'm trying to become an artist on Myspace. So i submitted a form requesting to become one. but what are my chances. DO they look for quality or do they just let anybody with a mic get on there.

FEDBACK NEEDED SOON!!!Hum don't understand your point here... I don't think that MySpace is lookin' for artists, but artists are lookin' for MySpace to publicize their work and keep closer to fans, you know?

White_Mouse
06-25-2006, 09:55 AM
ha ha yea i get it now, i registered as the WRONG THING!!!
o i am soooooooo retarted:=)
o well thanks fam