PDA

View Full Version : racist jokes thread/racism in general

crass
06-24-2006, 04:23 PM
I dont want these kinda threads here. No racism of any form allowed.

36 do you just turn a blind eye whenever jasper tells qop "to get it through her thick nigger skull" or when the 5% try to tell white wu-tang fans (including the 1000 europeans on here) that they are the devil/skunk of planet earth? racist jokes are probably the least malicious and least harmful form of racism to have on a forum./ why do you pop out of nowhere to shut that thread down and ban people for asking about rep, and then ignore all the other instances of racism?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-24-2006, 04:44 PM
co sign. can't stand the white devil shit...fucking hypocritical

GENERAL WISE
06-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Racism => One Race better than another

Making fun of a race is not racism unless you elevate another in comparison

born invincible
06-24-2006, 06:01 PM
i see alot of it here too... most always by the same people!!

Gawd
06-24-2006, 06:31 PM
i see alot of it here too... most always by the same people!!

This forum has no rules anyways......

Strange Fruit
06-24-2006, 06:53 PM
ok. my input.

i kinda liked them jokes. they were funny.

and did you know, that being able to laugh at the ignorance
of past trauma shows how far we've come in the world?

anyone who was offended, coulda just left the thread.

however, nobody was.
people were sharing jokes.

laughing at themselves.

and you call that racism?
no, my friend, it's called moving on from the past.

and that's it.

36chambers
06-24-2006, 08:49 PM
crass - You think im here every fuckin second of the day to see what EVERYBODY types? Im not... I never seen Jasper say anything like that to QOP, and if he did and it was serious, im sure QOP would have hit me up on MSN about it. I just dont want a "racist jokes" thread in my forum, its not really a good look bro. You may enjoy that type of stuff, but not everyone does. Plus shit like this can put off sponsors of the site. We had it happen before years ago, one company didnt like what was being discussed and they were about to pull out of the involvement of the site, but we deleted shit quickly. I dont want that type of shit happening again either. About the "white man is devil" shit... that shits overated, does it really offend you? To me its just words with no substance, it doesnt mean anything. Do you get offended when RZA says it on a record? Maybe your offended because you dont understand it? I dont know, but many white people who visit KTL dont have a huge problem about it. Ever tried opening a thread and talking about it? Not every white man is a devil ;)

Strange fruit - I understand what your saying about the "moving on" shit but would you call a pakistani a "paki" to his/her's face? Im sure if you did you would get the taste slapped out of your mouth #(

Im sure wutangcorp.com can survive without a racist jokes thread, go discuss that shit somewhere else... better yet, go tell them to your friends :thumbup:

born invincible
06-24-2006, 09:38 PM
crass - You think im here every fuckin second of the day to see what EVERYBODY types? Im not... I never seen Jasper say anything like that to QOP, and if he did and it was serious, im sure QOP would have hit me up on MSN about it. I just dont want a "racist jokes" thread in my forum, its not really a good look bro. You may enjoy that type of stuff, but not everyone does. Plus shit like this can put off sponsors of the site. We had it happen before years ago, one company didnt like what was being discussed and they were about to pull out of the involvement of the site, but we deleted shit quickly. I dont want that type of shit happening again either. About the "white man is devil" shit... that shits overated, does it really offend you? To me its just words with no substance, it doesnt mean anything. Do you get offended when RZA says it on a record? Maybe your offended because you dont understand it? I dont know, but many white people who visit KTL dont have a huge problem about it. Ever tried opening a thread and talking about it? Not every white man is a devil ;)

Strange fruit - I understand what your saying about the "moving on" shit but would you call a pakistani a "paki" to his/her's face? Im sure if you did you would get the taste slapped out of your mouth #(

Im sure wutangcorp.com can survive without a racist jokes thread, go discuss that shit somewhere else... better yet, go tell them to your friends :thumbup:

ownage.....

Gawd
06-24-2006, 10:15 PM
ownage.....

3 stars dood.....3 out of 10.

crass
06-25-2006, 02:37 AM
born, please get off the "hop on the admin's dick" bandwagon.

as far as what 36 said, i understand the concerns about racism. but honestly there is much more shit on here that advertisers wouldn't like, such as mashqauck's dick, pictures of diseased genitalia, and so on. also that 5% bullshit doesn't offend me because it's just another idiot religion like every other religion on planet earth. also when RZA says it you can't take it seriously because him and lots of members of wu are completely inconsistent with its teachings and their adherance to it. i don't understand your "words with no substances" argument, because that seems to imply that the idiot racism in the 5% religion is somehow more justified than calling a pakistani a "paki" (your own example that invalidates and contradicts the "no substance" argument). my only point is that shit is unequally enforced on this site and should not even be enforced at all

urban_angel
06-25-2006, 07:41 AM
I'm sorry, I agree, racism has no place here, maybe in some countries they have moved on to be able to laugh about it, but in the UK I know we still have a problem, I don't think the net is here to encourage this kind of thing, the world has a LONG way to go before we can truely do that...

Longbongcilvaringz
06-25-2006, 09:31 AM

look with the white devil shit it doesnt offend me but it annoys me that some people can be so hypocritical about what they say.

JASPER
06-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Racism => One Race better than another

Making fun of a race is not racism unless you elevate another in comparisonFirst time I can completely agree with you.

mashqauck
06-25-2006, 04:32 PM
why doesn't wutangcorp.com and thecorpse.com just combined to make one forum. then we can have a whole racist forum and REAL wu forum combined

JASPER
06-26-2006, 08:18 AM
"We steal their culture, they steal our car radios.. Let's call it even."

born invincible
06-26-2006, 05:59 PM
born, please get off the "hop on the admin's dick" bandwagon.

it was a joke!!! so you can kindly suck my dick!! ^O^

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

born invincible
06-26-2006, 06:00 PM
http://www.wutangcorp.de/forum/showthread.php?t=21583

I used to think I hate niggers, then I realized it's just Whoopie Goldberg I want to stab with a rainbow of felt tip pens.

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 06:14 PM
"We steal their culture, they steal our car radios.. Let's call it even."yeah!!! I got that in my sig on the corpse..

Remember victrial saying, "i listen to rap music cuz it takes me to a magical world where im a nigger with guns" lmao.... Yours is funnier

crass
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
it was a joke!!! so you can kindly suck my dick!! ^O^

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

ok trekkie

born invincible
06-26-2006, 06:48 PM
ok trekkie

take me to your leader!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.g4techtv.com/images/prod/batboy.jpg

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-26-2006, 07:10 PM
hahahahahaha mash's posting his dick would put all the broad band adverts off hahahaha

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 07:16 PM
bobbyD posted his lil baby dick? , lmao

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-26-2006, 07:39 PM
5% try to tell white wu-tang fans (including the 1000 europeans on here) t

Can i just say that Europe e.g London has the same percentage of black/ethnic groups as probably New York does. So does Paris. I know a lot of Americans dont realise that so just because someon is from Europe does not make them white

crass
06-26-2006, 07:51 PM
^^^i know, i just wanted to bring it home to 36