PDA

View Full Version : New mix of- ITS A HABIT

INF
06-25-2006, 08:37 PM
This mix is minus two adlibs and some samples. If anybody knows where I can get movie samples and whatnot in the web then I would appriciate some feed. I would appriciate feed regardless tho. Get at me fam. More tracks commin on the way. I'm a new father so my studio time has been very hectic, hence pulling out of the song contest and also not having my player full at the moment. Kid and dayjob come first. Finally got adjusted to having free time tho so all should be a go as far as making music is concerned.

To hear this song click tha link in tha sig.

Thank you for ur time.

Peace an respect.

One.

CID DIGITAL
06-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Nice. Where's the love in here tho. What are you? Most hated? Hope you got more on the way like you say. I heard the first mix and this is cleaned up very well. The double vocals were alright before but now I can hear what you're sayin. Good subject matter! Keep droppin kid, they'll see.

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 10:11 PM
RIP Rep
haha!

CID DIGITAL
06-26-2006, 10:22 PM
100pr00f says-we should crack down on peeps not posting feed

we need peeps to give feed back to tracks that are posted..i try and do as much as i can

but we need more peeps to start
posting..keep this alive

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 10:45 PM
we need peeps to give feed back to tracks that are posted..i try and do as much as i can

oh yes. sorry..- yeah track is ight! keep em comin!

INF
06-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Four days , 26 views , 4 post? SMH , thats wrong ya'll. Good lookin out tho Cid an Tony. What's a mf gotta do to get some feedback up in here. Fuck all that beggin an shit. I see that up in here ,ppl askin an askin for feed spammin they own thread. That just aint how I get down. I know I done plenty of feed for different fam up in here an I come in an check this thread and find this.SMH.

Hate on it at least , damn. Somethin.

One.

da kid toney
06-29-2006, 07:38 PM
clean it up some more! itīs still too unclean..

INF
06-29-2006, 07:45 PM
Once again, thanx T. I know about the mastering part, it isnt gonna be mastered untill the samples and adlibs like I said b4. I know that there are more ppl up in here right now besides T.

INF
07-01-2006, 08:39 PM
alright then. I know whats up in here. I didnt wanna call it out like that but I seen this shit a while back an a few have called it out. this chamber is bias due to dickridin. It's fucked up when you can't even get hated on. I don't need none a that stuff. I know what the deal is without corp response anyway.

INF
07-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Thanx Spok3n. It's good to see ppl that know what the deal is actually respond. It's funny seeing ppl in here request feed soooooooo hard but when the time comes they are nowhere to be found yet they can be seen posting an posting and posting. Who are these ppl and who said that they were artist.

One.

da kid toney
07-02-2006, 08:17 PM
" Who Brought Me That Soccer Shit?"

INF
07-02-2006, 08:32 PM
?
" Who Brought Me That Soccer Shit?"

Hz Deep
07-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Nice Track...the flow is sick, and the beat does the track good...
i can now hear your lyrics too...

if you want someone to clean up ya verse, get at me...

I agree with Spoken in all respects, nice flow, nice beat (real familiar sounding, but I can't think what it's reminding me of), vocals are loud enough, but they sound pretty badly distorted to me, definitely need cleaning up or re-recording.
Pz.

INF
07-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Thanx. So uh.......who knows a good place to get samples in the web? Movies samples an shit. Possibly somebody could help me out here...ahem. Zero, I'm lookin ur way....ahem.:W

I back UGS as a whole and individualy. Possibly I could get some help here being that we all independent artist an all. I aint lookin to clique up or nothin. I'm just wonderin were some a my ppl's is at.

We all tryin to make a difference in the name of hip-hop.

One.