PDA

View Full Version : Zoo Babees - Blew Ice (review)

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 12:49 PM
god damn. now i gotta make up a review thread to "my own" album. how fucked up is this world anyways.. no matter.. this is it.. vote on how much you like the COMPLETE ALBUM (both, black and white cover) and so on, discuss single tracks, artists aso... peace

:chef:

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 10:41 PM
my fav is Siris.. no doubt! i see him in a line with x or busta... give this man a deal with wu music or som like that....

Da Dishonourable Don
06-27-2006, 04:55 AM
EgWest is the hungriest group, track for track, productions, lyrics, you name it, we can go pound for pound with the best of them! Not because it's my team, but because I know!

da kid toney
06-27-2006, 11:09 AM
I like your shit ! It was cool that you came to the board just before the album was finished. it wouldn´t be the same great quality from beginning to end without EgWest, no doubt...

M.I.C Diesel
06-29-2006, 12:09 PM
Quality album, as a mixtape it is up there with a whole heap of established artists. Reppin' for Rockery, but a whole heap of talent I was feeling on this. Finally got to cut me a copy to CD earlier this week. Are we the only British act on there, cause it's kind of nice to come through & shine like that. If I get chance I'ma do a song for song review once I get the covers & tracklistings printed off. Much love & props for this whole project, deserves to be pushed. Hey yo Toney, you should be out on the streets marketing & pushing this joint for real. Maintain bro', & keep doin' your thing.
PEACE

AK Spray
06-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Anybody feelin MY shit?

Da Dishonourable Don
06-29-2006, 06:12 PM
yeah, I'm feelin' it homie, no doubt, keep doing ya thing!

M.I.C Diesel
07-04-2006, 06:15 AM
Peace, I was feeling everything on there, bar maybe 1 or 2 tracks scattered about here & there. Dunno what's what though untill I can get a listing printed off!
PEACE