PDA

View Full Version : yo. thereīs a review bout ZOO BABEES

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 01:02 PM
in the hip hop forum ! go there and ... i donīt know.. maybe vote for ya self maybe talk bs.. i donīt know... just do something. keep it up...

itīs not my fault that them a-class rappers are ignorant mofoīs .. hopefully i made a few of you see that..how ignorant can one be? look at the wu and you know whatīs good. the rza or any other of the wu generlas donīt give a damn lil shit about their fans and thatīs that. i talked to rza rae cappa inspectah... they all a bunch of lay back with the money from the fans bitches.. i canīt respect them.. but i respect all ya true musicians .... if i had to choose to spend a lifetime with you or them.. i wouldnīt think a second about it. fuck the greedy.
yeah-. produce more great music and maybe we can repeat this project in a few months or something. i still enjoy all of the tracks... thatīs some of the best rap music i ever heard in my whole life .so... keep it up. letz give a shit about a record deal.. just do it like you did before. rap it cause it has to be rapped and make music cause you feel that shit.. peace

no money no problems :lmao:

Big Risk
06-26-2006, 02:33 PM
that shti you said about Wu is bs, Ive had a conversation to Ghost, all he cares about is his fans.

Just cause a group of people dont liek it, big whoop, theres always people that like it.

Cmon Toney, this is hip hop, stay true homie!!!

Da Dishonourable Don
06-26-2006, 02:55 PM
don't sweat it Toney, I'm not lookin' for any of these dudes to put me on anyhow, if it comes it comes, but I ain't stoppin' 'cause Rza don't care, fuck it, I been doing this before I even heard of Wu, the grind don't stop kid!

We're gonna keep going hard regardless of what, but I'm just wondering, did Rza or Rae or any of the Wu cats hear the Zoo babies?

Da Dishonourable Don
06-26-2006, 03:27 PM
know what, I'm feeling what you said 'bout these dudes, I thought these cats were gully, but apparently some dude called Shaolinz Finest claims he rolls with wu keeps acting like hot shit, talkin' 'bout how he's been to all these places and I ain't never gonna match up to his level, I'm in the hood killa, real heads know the drill, git money and don't change for nobody, regardless of what, these rap cats change all for the worst, no love to all you pussy eatin' money greedy mothafuckas, I'm in the hood, EgWest Trench Town, good lookin' Toney!

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 11:28 PM
that shti you said about Wu is bs, Ive had a conversation to Ghost, all he cares about is his fans.

Just cause a group of people dont liek it, big whoop, theres always people that like it.

Cmon Toney, this is hip hop, stay true homie!!!

thatīs the ruckus section. i want them to fuckin pay attention and come here. so i talk some shit.. must not all be 100% true! ;-) i do think that ghost is the most tolerant out of them too.. but rae and rza and ugod and inspectah and cappa.. they would always choose a black man as their prison mate (no homo) instead of a whitey...

btw .. shall i cop that domain name www.zoobabees.com and we pull more albums out? i donīt know. motivate me ..

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 11:34 PM
We're gonna keep going hard regardless of what, but I'm just wondering, did Rza or Rae or any of the Wu cats hear the Zoo babies?

;( i doubt that! "...the reaction from around the world was not a good one..." (zoo babees- intro) :beer:

maybe it really needs to be louder and make more noice then .. that lil Babee

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 11:41 PM
know what, I'm feeling what you said 'bout these dudes, I thought these cats were gully, but apparently some dude called Shaolinz Finest claims he rolls with wu keeps acting like hot shit, talkin' 'bout how he's been to all these places and I ain't never gonna match up to his level, I'm in the hood killa, real heads know the drill, git money and don't change for nobody, regardless of what, these rap cats change all for the worst, no love to all you pussy eatin' money greedy mothafuckas, I'm in the hood, EgWest Trench Town, good lookin' Toney!

yeah. they got the shit twisted.. from "keepin it hood" to "keepin it gangsta" in 10 years... good job satan.. he got em no doubt

da kid toney
06-27-2006, 12:12 AM
ok. i just bought www.zoobabees.com

if thereīs enough worth new shit comin form yours.. iīll "produce" a follow up to Blew Ice, if thatīs ight wit you... if it comes to that.. i will make up a nice site for it, in flash or something like that.. with some help from a friend around here... he knows good flash and websites programmin... . just do what you did before.. and get even better!!
holla

Big Risk
06-27-2006, 01:20 AM
YO
IM DOWN FOR THAT SHIT NO DOUBT HOMIE!!!

hit me up man!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-27-2006, 10:15 AM
zoobabes.com doesnt work ....i was just checkin homie

da kid toney
06-27-2006, 10:48 AM
it takes 2 days to be on , they sayin at my domian-factory.. AND i need to make up a new site first..otherwise it will lead to www.samysorge.com like before... i probably will do the update end of the week for the blew ice album.. donīt know yet. i had to install a new harddisk into my system, new windows and all that.. so.. it takes some time to get my domain game going again...

da kid toney
06-27-2006, 11:53 AM
nothing here. :list:

da kid toney
06-27-2006, 11:56 AM
split in equal peaces

da kid toney
06-27-2006, 12:15 PM
donation... access to download site
ok

payment when thereīs 500$ each artist

M.I.C Diesel
06-29-2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I've hit that review thread up with a lil' something. Definately up for this again. Plenty of food to bring to the table bro'. Nice to close these Oceans up & throw a the heart of England onto this mixtape. Once again, mad love for the support, & holla at a man when you need some more joints for your next tape. This shit needs to be pushed for real. Ill mixtape.
PEACE

da kid toney
06-29-2006, 06:52 PM
yeah! just bring it .. i check your soundclick from time to time :hooray: