PDA

View Full Version : Race issue...again?

Ke$ha
06-26-2006, 04:19 PM
I'v just watched mind of mercia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9jm...h=Method%20man) when they playin' round word nigga... Now just let me get this straight : a latin man can call black "a nigga" but white one don't? I don't know bout other people but i cannot ALWAYS identify latin people, specially when their blood is mixed with some other races. And what if i am russian imigrant? Does that change a thing?

CherChezLaMarauder
06-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Puerto Ricans Don't Study Black History Month, Sorry.

Punch
06-26-2006, 04:24 PM
First of all I find Mencia to be extremely not funny, he tries way too hard to be shocking. The Chappelle show influence is also embarrassing.

Secondly, I don't think there is a good reason for ANYONE to use that word, I think that the justification for it is really lame.

That being said, I don't know who decides what is acceptable. I guess it depends onthe individual.

And I don't think Russians are allowed to use it:cop:

Ke$ha
06-26-2006, 04:53 PM
But still then what Latin people has to do with it?
I also find Mencia not more than a fat fuck with no sense of humor at all. (Espesially after he dissed Kanye West on one of his show episodes)

hectis
06-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Mencia Is Not Funny And The Only Reason He Got His Own Show Is Cuz Dave Quit Other Wise He Would Not Have His Own Show

Ke$ha
06-26-2006, 05:02 PM
I thought that there's 3d chappelle episode filming in progress?

hectis
06-26-2006, 05:04 PM
No Before He Quit He Made Some Skits And There Just Useing Those I Think There Calling It The Lost Episodes They Come On July 9th I Can't Wait For Them But I Don't Think There Making And New Ones At Least Not Yet

Ke$ha
06-26-2006, 05:22 PM
2bad, he has real talent