LORD ZERO
06-26-2006, 06:10 PM
MF HERBS WINS THIS ONE

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21913

PEACE
-Z-

LORD ZERO
06-26-2006, 06:11 PM
And I Also Cant Find Da Poll Options At Da Moment Lol So Imma Holla At Bigben And See What He Can Do On Dat
Peace
-z-

ERN-DAWGY
06-26-2006, 06:20 PM
k i'll put my vote down when u get the poll up ...

peace

Da Dishonourable Don
06-26-2006, 06:23 PM
to be truthful, I don't mean to sound like I'm dissin, but I'm not impressed with any of those productions I heard, I thought this was supposed to be a beat battle, where's the rugged hard hitting beats?, most of these beats are on some sweet shit, I've heard better beats coming out of most these dudes, and this is what they're bringing to a battle? if I had to vote, I'd vote for the MF-Herbs beat, so there, that's my vote, but I'm tellin' y'all, come with some grimy shit next time for battling, I'm not hating, just my opinion!

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-26-2006, 07:56 PM
to be truthful, I don't mean to sound like I'm dissin, but I'm not impressed with any of those productions I heard, I thought this was supposed to be a beat battle, where's the rugged hard hitting beats?, most of these beats are on some sweet shit, I've heard better beats coming out of most these dudes, and this is what they're bringing to a battle? if I had to vote, I'd vote for the MF-Herbs beat, so there, that's my vote, but I'm tellin' y'all, come with some grimy shit next time for battling, I'm not hating, just my opinion!

where? and in what rule book does it say that in beat battles you have to come wit grimey beats duke? come on man.........in beat battles...you get a sample and you try to make the illest and most original beat possible, even if it means that you have to make it smooth instead of hard...........not all samples can be flipped grimey and hard

and don't be on some herb shit and try to reply wit a diss because i'm not tryin to talk shit to you fam.........it's just the facts!!!!

Prolifical ENG
06-26-2006, 08:28 PM
poll is now added.....i made the votes public so you can see if anyone voted for themselves or dickrode.

LORD ZERO
06-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Lol No Doubt, Thanx Pro

LORD ZERO
06-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Im Goin For 4th Day Legend, His Shit Was Da Craziest

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-26-2006, 08:34 PM
man fuck whoever said everything has to be grimey, you gotta be diverse

that being said i was feelin mf herbs and snakes the most but u gotta vote for one so i chose herbs

num2son
06-26-2006, 09:43 PM
I voted for blastah

Complex
06-26-2006, 10:20 PM
4th Day Legend

Blastah
06-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Snake In Eagles Shadow.

Ozmosis
06-27-2006, 12:32 AM
i voted for mf herbs

mashqauck
06-27-2006, 01:05 AM
i also voted for mf herbs

Hellspawn
06-27-2006, 02:50 AM
MF Herbs' prod is the most original and complete one, i voted for him

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-27-2006, 11:21 AM
man........no disrepct to any of the producers in the battle but on the real most of those beats were weak as shit.........the only beat i felt besides my own is 4th's, so he got my vote...........and regardless of the final votes.....niggas know who's beat was the best.......i don't know why i do these battles because the voting will never be on point because of dick riders and haters.............maybe if i make friends on forums instead of givin an honest opinion, i'll win one day,lol............fuck outta here

yall can take it however you wanna take it too...........i get paid off beats.......do you?

MF Herbs
06-27-2006, 12:05 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dis Nigga catching feelings.. I usually play the background and don't say nothin to cats. But yo its a FORUM BEAT BATTLE!!!! A FORUM.. Dead... Dawg. The reason I kno you catching feelin is because you trying to bring up money. LMAO!!!!! Let the beats be. As you can see wit mines I was having fun wit it. LMAO look at my song title! Come on homie, your bigga than this. Your beat was soulful no doubt. Nice flip. Just chill yo. Its all good. Thanx to heads that voted. But this is just for fun.. LMAO its only a few heads on this forum anyway. We should be tryin to build.

Oh and you get my vote..

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-27-2006, 12:41 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dis Nigga catching feelings.. I usually play the background and don't say nothin to cats. But yo its a FORUM BEAT BATTLE!!!! A FORUM.. Dead... Dawg. The reason I kno you catching feelin is because you trying to bring up money. LMAO!!!!! Let the beats be. As you can see wit mines I was having fun wit it. LMAO look at my song title! Come on homie, your bigga than this. Your beat was soulful no doubt. Nice flip. Just chill yo. Its all good. Thanx to heads that voted. But this is just for fun.. LMAO its only a few heads on this forum anyway. We should be tryin to build.

Oh and you get my vote..

man........no disrepct to any of the producers in the battle

when jordan runs ball, he plays to win............same goes for me in any competition............don't call it a competition if it's just for fun duke............you a funny style nigga.... man, fucks with all the laughter.........i clearly said no disrespect to any of the producers in the battle, shit.... i was giving my opinion..........and you wanna come funny style now doggie because you happen to have the lead.............fuck outta here man.............you the one catching feelings over my opinion about this battle!!!!!!
maybe if i make friends on forums instead of givin an honest opinion, i'll win one day,lol
i'm not the herb.....i speak my mind and i don't give a fuck who likes it or not.........it is what it is, keep it movin HOMIE

MF Herbs
06-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Aight yall he got me... He knew that me winning the WU CORP FORUM BATTLE or at any point of me being in the lead was gonna make or break my career .... Man o Man... Dead... Be Easy..

Its just fun to me homie. But you playin to win.. I can't do nothin but respect that. good quote.

MF Herbs
06-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Nigga at work postin at the wu forum lol. and I got a deadline to meet LMAO!!

Longbongcilvaringz
06-27-2006, 01:37 PM
snakes beat was some good shit and thats what i voted for. blastah came with an ill beat also

Blastah
06-27-2006, 02:39 PM
man........no disrepct to any of the producers in the battle but on the real most of those beats were weak as shitTrue, the sample was far from easy too...

the only beat i felt besides my own is 4th's, and regardless of the final votes niggas know who's beat was the bestOh, you refering to me right? Thanks mayne haha...

i don't know why i do these battles because the voting will never be on point because of dick riders and haters, maybe if i make friends on forums instead of givin an honest opinion, i'll win one daySad, but true

yall can take it however you wanna take it too...........i get paid off beats.......do you?Yes I do, beats and rhymes. Do I win any prizes for that?

This is just a forum battle, if some other beat wins doesn't mean that producer is better than myself, tastes diverge. So I don't know what all this stress is about!:nonono:

ERN-DAWGY
06-27-2006, 02:42 PM
i gave mine to Snake, sounded the illest to me

ERN-DAWGY
06-27-2006, 02:46 PM
what with everyone gettin all emotional n shit, this is a beat battle not Dr. Phil time... go get some pussy n chill out ya'll

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-27-2006, 03:25 PM
So I don't know what all this stress is about!:nonono:

no stress over here fam..........i just wish people could give they opinions on forums without being attacked

06-27-2006, 06:03 PM
smh at these egos, snake u good but i don't understand how you're talkin all this shit and then catchin feelings when you're behind in the polls, no one's even talked about u

grow up this is just a forum battle smh

06-27-2006, 06:09 PM
and no one dickridin or hatin homie niggas statin their honest opinions lol, if you can do that why can't others "without gettin hated on"?

you actin real immature

Ozmosis
06-27-2006, 10:06 PM
wow ppl already getting mad its only the first battle..

06-27-2006, 10:09 PM
i'm not mad lol i'm just pointing out dude needs to chill out

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-27-2006, 10:10 PM
lol, yo ....you niggas is funny man....i guess i can't be harsh with you sensitive ass niggas........talkin bout catchin feelings........all i said was that i didn't feel yall beats and that the voting on forums can never be accurate because of niggas like yall who get mad at someone for speakin they mind and then hate .........or niggas who have friends on forums and tell them to go vote for them..........how's that catchin feelins, get your lingo up duke..........i don't have to feel your beats and you don't have to feel mine........if you can't take criticism than you shouldn't be in competition..............feel free to say what you want after this because i'm done going back and forth wit yall................and one last thing....i'm not holdin this against any of you, i ain't mad atcha........don't take shit personal, whats a battle without shit talkin and ego's?

06-27-2006, 10:16 PM
the funniest shit is none of us have taken it personal but YOU lmao

get my lingo up homie you the one gettin upset over a forum battle that u losin and then u feel the need to talk about how u get paid off of beats, which honestly i do too and i think jae does too, so i'm confused man what r u talkin about? i can take heat homie my beat was wack because i gain my energy from the samples i fuck wit & i wasn't feelin any of the shit i was doin so i decided to have fun wit it & do it without putting my energy into it, but more into having fun wit it. It's not a life or death thing it's a bullshit competition on a forum & i have tons of better beats than that shit. but that's just me. ya beat decent duke don't get overly cocky, there are beats on the same level. that don't make them or yours wack. it just means that there are beats on the same level or above yours in this competish that niggas are feelin more. you talkin about takin criticism like a man take the results like a man feel me?

anyway it's just a forum battle chill out

Blastah
06-27-2006, 10:31 PM
u feel the need to talk about how u get paid off of beats, which honestly i do too and i think jae does too, so i'm confused man what r u talkin about? i can take heat homie my beat was wack because i gain my energy from the samples i fuck wit & i wasn't feelin any of the shit i was doin so i decided to have fun wit it & do it without putting my energy into it, but more into having fun wit it. It's not a life or death thing it's a bullshit competition on a forum & i have tons of better beats than that shit. but that's just me. ya beat decent duke don't get overly cocky, there are beats on the same level. that don't make them or yours wack. it just means that there are beats on the same level or above yours in this competish that niggas are feelin more. you talkin about takin criticism like a man take the results like a man feel me?

anyway it's just a forum battle chill outCo-f*ckin'-sign... is it a better way to put that up?

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-27-2006, 10:35 PM
why must this go on man? don't you lil niggas got a curfew,lol

i was willing to drop it but noooo, you wanna keep runnin ya mouths and not makin sense either........how is stating my opinion or defending myself when you come at me wit bullshit, taking it personal? i'm not hating when i say i don't feel someones beats.......if its weak to me than i'm gonna say its weak.........i'm not saying that the beats were weak because i was losing in the polls man, fuck outta here wit that shit,lol

STEP YA GAME UP DUN DUN

06-27-2006, 10:40 PM
you are making yourself look even more ridiculous man, your the one who brought this up in the first place because you were losing, fuck outta here with that crybaby shit you on

face the results like a man & stop crying like a little kid who does have to fuck wit a curfew lol

and i'm a master at what the fuck i do, point blank, n i don't bitch about losing in a internet forum because i'm above whinin like that

grow up mentally man it's not that important

lol

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-27-2006, 10:44 PM
the funniest shit is none of us have taken it personal but YOU lmao

get my lingo up homie you the one gettin upset over a forum battle that u losin and then u feel the need to talk about how u get paid off of beats, which honestly i do too and i think jae does too, so i'm confused man what r u talkin about? i can take heat homie my beat was wack because i gain my energy from the samples i fuck wit & i wasn't feelin any of the shit i was doin so i decided to have fun wit it & do it without putting my energy into it, but more into having fun wit it. It's not a life or death thing it's a bullshit competition on a forum & i have tons of better beats than that shit. but that's just me. ya beat decent duke don't get overly cocky, there are beats on the same level. that don't make them or yours wack. it just means that there are beats on the same level or above yours in this competish that niggas are feelin more. you talkin about takin criticism like a man take the results like a man feel me?

anyway it's just a forum battle chill out
who's gettin upset? don't confuse shit talkin wit being angry......yall was talkin shit to me , so i responded with shit talk........that doesn't make me upset homie..........i'm chillin fam, you niggas is still cool wit me.........just let me know when the shit talkin will end and everything can go back to normal,lol

06-27-2006, 10:45 PM
actually naw u came outta nowhere and it looked like u were upset :looking:

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-27-2006, 10:49 PM
you are making yourself look even more ridiculous man, your the one who brought this up in the first place because you were losing, fuck outta here with that crybaby shit you on

face the results like a man & stop crying like a little kid who does have to fuck wit a curfew lol

and i'm a master at what the fuck i do, point blank, n i don't bitch about losing in a internet forum because i'm above whinin like that

grow up mentally man it's not that important

lol

yo fam............get the facts straight..........i was never bitchin about the results , i was just giving an opinion that yall took the wrong way and then the shit talkin began...........thats why there be arguements all the time on forums because readin text can change the feel of something said

MF Herbs
06-27-2006, 10:49 PM
I didn't kno a beat called Gang of Midgets could touch people it such a way...
LMAO..

06-27-2006, 10:51 PM
man........no disrepct to any of the producers in the battle but on the real most of those beats were weak as shit.........the only beat i felt besides my own is 4th's, so he got my vote...........and regardless of the final votes.....niggas know who's beat was the best.......i don't know why i do these battles because the voting will never be on point because of dick riders and haters.............maybe if i make friends on forums instead of givin an honest opinion, i'll win one day,lol............fuck outta here

yall can take it however you wanna take it too...........i get paid off beats.......do you?

looks like ur pretty upset about sumthin, it looks almost like ur complaining =:X

Snake In Eagles Shadow
06-27-2006, 11:00 PM
yo fam............get the facts straight..........i was never bitchin about the results , i was just giving an opinion that yall took the wrong way and then the shit talkin began...........thats why there be arguements all the time on forums because readin text can change the feel of something said

alright alright man i'm done shit talkin for real, i'm gonna be serious.........like i said.............yall took it the wrong way man and thats the bottom line!!!! and thats some REAL TALK

lets dead the shit talkin now and keep it moving to whatever is next

peace, i'm off this........gotta go handle some biz

ERN-DAWGY
06-28-2006, 11:15 AM
So Whos Ready For The Next Battle?

Lets Rip It

Grongle
06-29-2006, 05:11 PM
mf herbs

LORD ZERO
06-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Aight Yall Friday Is Here And It Looks Like Mf Herbs Winz This One, Yo Herbs, Get At Me W/ Da Sample, Then When I Get It, I'll Make A New Sign In Thread

Peace Yall
-z-

Prolifical ENG
07-01-2006, 02:09 PM
I guess the voting lasted till friday?

I closed the poll now and will unsticky this thread