PDA

View Full Version : Cops are fucking dumb

VernakuLa
06-26-2006, 07:21 PM
tell about ur run-ins wit the law here

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 07:27 PM
no cops where I live, they scurredhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gif

morgan
06-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Got pulled ona motorbike with over 100 e's on me, speeding my box off with loads of resin chopped up into deals when i woz bout 17... the was about to absolutely fuckin monster me to death when the call came through on their radio about a 50 man brawl in town so they fuckin left me there with my big dirty 250 off roader, they just said walk it ya lucky sod and shot off

I got pulled before the England game yesterday driving a van with no insurance, ive already got 6 points, so i'm fucked. So its time to go see the man who can and get myself a dodgy cover note. Cant beat a bit of fraud can ya ;)

VernakuLa
06-26-2006, 07:31 PM
no cops where I live, they scurredhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gif

shit i forgot about that, u must be livin it up then

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 07:33 PM
lol, 50 man brawl, your a lucky mahfucka!! Yeah, i been on 2 chases. Goin 90 thru downtown. The other time we got set up for a 1000 ebombs and we fuckin mashed the fuck out. there was an ak, shotguns some other guns in the back seat.

One tim i got chased from the border to my housing site, somehow we landed our cadillac in a tree and were able to bounce. 66 pounds of weed in that fuckin car. Desert eagle and mad loot. Yeah, i grew up with gangsta's dog, im lucky to be alive an free

mashqauck
06-26-2006, 07:36 PM
ive been in a lot but i'm just a little kid so they gotsta let me go

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 07:37 PM
shit i forgot about that, u must be livin it up then

Yeah, if your a real thug, done time, capped fools and shit aint no cops patrolling your broke ass hood lookin for you. FBI and ATF and DEA got us in the rutsatz site. That was like 300 pounds of chronic and over a mil. I was nt at the house but got mad phone calls from fools asking who went down and all that

VernakuLa
06-26-2006, 07:37 PM
lol, damn it feels good to be a gangsta, U need to preach to the lil ones sicka haha

eVoL
06-26-2006, 07:42 PM
too much shit..

i did throw a party couple weekends ago, mad black n whites showed up, nazi'ing infront of my house, they threatened me with the ghetto bird and i said that isn't neccesary (tryin to save some taxpayers' money ;))

they brought that shit anyways..
my homie tried to be sarcastic with them and started ridiculing their department about the time my car was stolen and stripped

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 07:43 PM
shit, . Teach em how slang coke an cook rocks..... I been outta all that drug dealing shit for atleast 6 or 7 years.

Got in a car chase with lummi pd( the other rez around here) dusted those fucks in a 93 nissanZX. sick ride. I out ran some pigs in a 94 thunderbird.

Fuck, i think i had to run from the pigs just a little bit ago, cant remember.

And yo, im not a gangsta, prolly harder than half yall but naw, never shot no one or been in prison. county jail, fuck i been in most county jails in the state of washingto. Rehab 3 goin on 4 times starting tomorrow

Fuck the police

morgan
06-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Not eally a brush with cops but they are still dumb.

Props to u sicka your my trans-atlantic connect mate ;)

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 07:47 PM
were indians dog, we hold it down.

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 07:49 PM
66 pounds, shit the bed man!! Easy on the shooters man aswell, fuck... we dont get down like that in England, weve got guns, not fucking artillery!

Get this then, where I live there was a proper hash shortage for a few months, I live in one of the most deprived aeas of England, near the River Humber, and because its tucked away in the north its the place where most the drugs come into Britain, and most of em end up staying here. Anyways, its been 3 months and theres no hash in yorkshire, never mind just Hull. So i'm told theres a van with a few k in the back, i wont say how much, sat at the docks waiting to be picked up. No-one will go get it coz everyone thinks its being watched. So i went and robbed it, thinkin if i get swarmed in the van then i only get done for theft, how the fuck was i to know it was full of dirty resin. Anyway it wasnt being watched and i got paid.

Not eally a brush with cops but they are still dumb.

Props to u sicka your my trans-atlantic connect mate ;)

Hahahahaa, thats tight.

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 07:50 PM
tell about ur run-ins wit the law here

I rarely rate these threads, any thread, but i give u a 5 cuz this shits interesting.

morgan
06-26-2006, 07:55 PM
I rarely rate these threads, any thread, but i give u a 5 cuz this shits interesting.

true true, its good to know some of u lot dont fuck about. Fuck the guns and that though man i couldnt handle it, there are to many thick cunts about who cant make a cup of tea never mind get their hands on a gun, no what i mean...

Just tryin to think wot other scallywag behaviour ive got up to that can be posted... theres been some funny shit

VernakuLa
06-26-2006, 08:02 PM
yea, fuck guns too, id rather fight all day

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 08:12 PM
true true, its good to know some of u lot dont fuck about.

or just talk alot of shit....

morgan
06-26-2006, 08:46 PM
was that aimed at me mate?

hazidus hitman
06-26-2006, 10:07 PM
numerous assault charges, burglary charges, theft charges, driving offences, cultivating class C, manufacturing class B, manufacturing class A, posession of class C, posession of class A, drinking in the liquor ban area, breach of curfue, warrent for arrest after failing to appear in court, willful damage....the list goes on.
i leart how to make acid by the age of 15, i was growing 50 pound plots by 16.

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 10:14 PM
was that aimed at me mate?

NOT AT ALL! I only ment, either people aren't to be fucked with or talk alot of shit....

djooriez
06-26-2006, 10:18 PM
aint no shit you should be so proud of...

cops messing with you for no reason sucks put if you r pulling shit like that dont be surprised...

+ random cats are the victims of your stupidities...

pz

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2006, 11:51 PM
aint no shit you should be so proud of...

cops messing with you for no reason sucks put if you r pulling shit like that dont be surprised...

+ random cats are the victims of your stupidities...

pz

the fucki it is. gettin away from the po's is fuckin dope. ive hopped some big fences, drove my car real real fast, i dont even think i was running from cops that nnight. yeah my friend took some acid i gave him and he took a bong hit, jumped to his feet and ran out his door. we chased him down till we saw some cops so we got a car and drove looking for him. well he left a halfounce sitting on the floor. we go to chevron and find him running into chevron, he turns and says "those muthafuckaz are trying to kill me!""

bitch goe's "call the cops" and we said oh wait, he's the wrong guy. well we still had his bud and we were trying to give it to him, the cops breathalized us and we came up intoxicated. cop wanted my bud i kept saying i dont have any and finally he let us go(i dont feel like tellin every bit).....but yeah, fuck dustin,....
and running from the cops is a thrill and a half. my cousin jade (rip) got outta back seat of a cop car biy kickin out thte window, fuck, he got away. this shits killin my high, staycool, 1

morgan
06-27-2006, 05:55 AM
this shits killin my high, staycool, 1

lmao, real talk. Good luck in the clinic man. Yo, English, sorry man.

morgan
06-27-2006, 06:50 AM
numerous assault charges, burglary charges, theft charges, driving offences, cultivating class C, manufacturing class B, manufacturing class A, posession of class C, posession of class A, drinking in the liquor ban area, breach of curfue, warrent for arrest after failing to appear in court, willful damage....the list goes on.
i leart how to make acid by the age of 15, i was growing 50 pound plots by 16.

crazy. Much respect my mate, GROW THAT SHIT

Skellington
06-27-2006, 07:12 AM
One time I got into this fight and me and my cousin knocked out 4 or 5 Holland dudes and their car...
One of them was a cop, he manged to get a troop of Antwerp police officers down there asap.
The suckers pulled up by the bridge while me and my cousin where making a run for it, but they grabbed us and pulled us up on the bridge.
There were like 10 cops, they attacked us and me and my cousin managed to crack a few of their noses...imagin that, 10 cops against 2 drunk idiots.
Again they needed back up, and then they got the upperhand and cuffed us.
While on my knees, hands tied behind my back they asked me to take it easy and calm down but I was drunk so I didn't care what that fucker had to say so I told him I visited his mom at the red lights district....

...that was it, before I knew it that fuck clubbed me down with his cudgel...
They were celebrating already and threw me in their car...one fucker joined me to keep an eye on me...LOL, when I wokie up I see that fuck lookin' at me, my hands still tied behind me, first thing he said was..."Ain't so tough now aren't ya,"....so i responed with "y'r momma's a whore...."
WHAM BAM, again this fuckface jumped me, pressing his elbow in my cheeck, slamming my head againt the window...LOL

Then shortly after at the police station, those idiots are dumb enough to put me in the hall together with 2 of the 4 or 5 guys we had the fight with and their girlfriends....
They removed my cuffs....(pretty dumb...) and...one of the girlfriends starts bitching at me, telling me that I will pay for what I did to the car and the guys teeth and back.... so...in a reflex to her nagging I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down from the stairs and kicked her in the ribs...her holland boyfriend didn't do shit...he yelled for a cop LOL.....

Cops are so dumb leaving me in the same room uncuffed with the victims....

I received another cop beating in the toilet tho afterwards cause I asked 3 times to take a pee, but i couldn't cause they stayed with me, so the third time again that same cop together with a partner ganged up on me and stomped some more shit out of me...wich I could use against them in court...
They wanted my ass in jail for a while, but I got out clean if I payed the medical bills, the car, etc.....

So...cops'r dumb sure....
They're cowards I can tell you that....

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-27-2006, 08:00 AM
I told a cop to get in the flask but then he beat me up

CherChezLaMarauder
06-27-2006, 10:13 AM
I Told A State Trooper He Looked Like A Brokeback Mountain Extra

stak84
06-27-2006, 11:39 AM
i fought an off duty cop at jack in the box

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-27-2006, 01:11 PM
In Greece the cops are DUMB 100% ..The thugs like me are partyin...

Gawd
06-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Ive been pulled over for BS reasons but the cops in the USA are nothing compared to the ones in Russia, Brazil etc etc. So be happy my fellow Americans that our cops are easier to deal with than the ones from other Nations. We have it easy.

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 03:34 PM
One time I got into this fight and me and my cousin knocked out 4 or 5 Holland dudes and their car...
One of them was a cop, he manged to get a troop of Antwerp police officers down there asap.
The suckers pulled up by the bridge while me and my cousin where making a run for it, but they grabbed us and pulled us up on the bridge.
There were like 10 cops, they attacked us and me and my cousin managed to crack a few of their noses...imagin that, 10 cops against 2 drunk idiots.
Again they needed back up, and then they got the upperhand and cuffed us.
While on my knees, hands tied behind my back they asked me to take it easy and calm down but I was drunk so I didn't care what that fucker had to say so I told him I visited his mom at the red lights district....

...that was it, before I knew it that fuck clubbed me down with his cudgel...
They were celebrating already and threw me in their car...one fucker joined me to keep an eye on me...LOL, when I wokie up I see that fuck lookin' at me, my hands still tied behind me, first thing he said was..."Ain't so tough now aren't ya,"....so i responed with "y'r momma's a whore...."
WHAM BAM, again this fuckface jumped me, pressing his elbow in my cheeck, slamming my head againt the window...LOL

Then shortly after at the police station, those idiots are dumb enough to put me in the hall together with 2 of the 4 or 5 guys we had the fight with and their girlfriends....
They removed my cuffs....(pretty dumb...) and...one of the girlfriends starts bitching at me, telling me that I will pay for what I did to the car and the guys teeth and back.... so...in a reflex to her nagging I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down from the stairs and kicked her in the ribs...her holland boyfriend didn't do shit...he yelled for a cop LOL.....

Cops are so dumb leaving me in the same room uncuffed with the victims....

I received another cop beating in the toilet tho afterwards cause I asked 3 times to take a pee, but i couldn't cause they stayed with me, so the third time again that same cop together with a partner ganged up on me and stomped some more shit out of me...wich I could use against them in court...
They wanted my ass in jail for a while, but I got out clean if I payed the medical bills, the car, etc.....

So...cops'r dumb sure....
They're cowards I can tell you that....

Skelly's a bad muthafucka, i dont even gotta read his post i know he cracked some skulls. Thats a sick banner 09. Props dog:king:

Murdah Piff
06-27-2006, 04:42 PM
lotta shit, a lot of shit

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 06:13 PM
^O^ lotta shit, a lot of shit
even before i was getting faded every time i did my dirt

JASPER
06-27-2006, 06:22 PM
The police is your friend.

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 06:24 PM
The police is your friend.

shit, not with me

Gawd
06-27-2006, 06:26 PM
shit, not with me

d00d you hang with cops all the time. you be high fiveing them and evrythang

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 06:30 PM
d00d you hang with cops all the time. you be high fiveing them and evrythang
YOUR FUCKIN SMOKIN OR SOMETHIN, SHUT UP BITCH

JASPER
06-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Ed's right. I saw Sicka felate an officers nightstick after getting handcuffed to a bed by said officer...

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 06:44 PM
fuck jasper, here's his fuckin worksite

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 06:45 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/6.jpg

bitch gave me this pic the other weeek

Gawd
06-27-2006, 06:50 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/6.jpg

bitch gave me this pic the other weeek

d00d that pic is older than your addiction

Gawd
06-27-2006, 06:51 PM
YOUR FUCKIN SMOKIN OR SOMETHIN, SHUT UP BITCH

zomg!!!11 I am smoking. And so are you. Now we have somthing in common right? Dont call your popo friends on me d00d kthx

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 06:54 PM
okay:fucku:

JASPER
06-27-2006, 06:57 PM
I heard Sicka gets dropped off at a local burger place where he works by his biker cop friend and they kiss shortly before parting. I also heard he likes wearing his boyfriends uniform in bed. I don't know what to believe anymore.

damaja
06-27-2006, 07:01 PM
nils

Gawd
06-27-2006, 07:03 PM
I heard Sicka gets dropped off at a local burger place where he works by his biker cop friend and they kiss shortly before parting. I also heard he likes wearing his boyfriends uniform in bed. I don't know what to believe anymore.

d00d naw...sicka rides with them and plays undercover when it comes time for to do a high priority sting on the cashiers that sell ciggarettes to kids....sicka plays the part of the kid. he gets to keep the smokes but does not get paid.

he hates cops...hes only down for the marlboros n shit

JASPER
06-27-2006, 07:05 PM
The things he won't do for a fag...

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 09:02 PM
d00d naw...sicka rides with them and plays undercover when it comes time for to do a high priority sting on the cashiers that sell ciggarettes to kids....sicka plays the part of the kid. he gets to keep the smokes but does not get paid.

he hates cops...hes only down for the marlboros n shit

say what?

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Cops arrested me for armed robbery, I tried not to laugh as they interviewed me and presented the worst evidence in the world. Never had to see them again. I love the cops.

he's^^ the faggot cop , says it himself

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 09:09 PM
The things he won't do for a fag...

yeah an fuck u too buddy

Sicka than aidZ
06-28-2006, 12:09 PM
i see you...

Punkass ed dun terminated the best thread on the board. someday we'll have to run from that piglet, u know he's gonna go 5-0 after he hits puberty

Gawd
06-28-2006, 12:58 PM
Punkass ed dun terminated the best thread on the board. someday we'll have to run from that piglet, u know he's gonna go 5-0 after he hits puberty

smoke some more rox d00d...your making me tired and sleepy with your non comedic pile of smelly twats.......

Bloo
06-30-2006, 06:08 AM
Ain't that much of a run in, but it was kinda funny nonetheless...

Ok, I'm chillin with two of my homegirls at like 2 AM in a park not too far from my house. The motherfuckin guy that lived next to it must have heard the noise we were making and called the cops cause we were there after hours. Well the pigs get there and ask for our I.D.s and we hand em over. He hops back on his walkie and stated "Ok, we've got two white females and a white male." I looked over at my girl and was like "Did he just call me white?"

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 07:10 AM
yeah u fukin blue???!

Seborth
06-30-2006, 07:12 AM
Fuck c-cipher punks

VernakuLa
06-30-2006, 02:59 PM
cops dont come too howard, a slum in my city, i was there two nights ago wit my cousin gettin that purple haze shit, i honestly thought some1 was gonna see that shit cuz it was in the middle of a park, and we parked illegally, but oh well

cops came around the mcdonalds we were smokin weed at too, i hate cops, they fuckin drive on the wrong side of the stret n shit like they own the place

venex
06-30-2006, 03:40 PM
Fuck c-cipher punks

yeah...

some nice stories I have read:vroar:

big up sicka:)

I never had trouble with cops, only 2 times busted with ganja in school,

one time I had to go to some drugstherapy lessons (don't know how to say/ explain it in English)

peace!

stak84
06-30-2006, 03:42 PM
thats what cops do dewd, if you were a cop youd do the same shit

venex
06-30-2006, 03:55 PM
smoke some more rox d00d...your making me tired and sleepy with your non comedic pile of smelly twats.......

learn how to type bighead:thumbdwn:

:thumbup: *(:) :thumbup:

eVoL
06-30-2006, 04:01 PM
my civic died on the freeway like a week ago, i was chillen, waiting for the AAA driver to tow my ass away and i see this flashlight, and dude is banging on my window with his other hand on his half-drawn .45 GI

i thought what an asshole, i think explained to him what happened and he was like u can "chill" with us (they were parked on a vacant bus stop on the freeway) since i was stopped in a middle lane between on-ramp and the actual highway..

they were eating jack in the box and let me watch dane cook on one of their video iPods lol shit was tight

there will always be dickhead pigs, and coo ass chill ones

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/_eVoL_/fullmugen.jpg
= :thumbdwn:

ShaDynasty
06-30-2006, 05:57 PM
well theyre not that dumb
they busted me for weed many times
cappa 'run' is like the bible for me

Gawd
06-30-2006, 06:51 PM
learn how to type bighead:thumbdwn:

:thumbup: *(:) :thumbup:

its teh intearnets nigar!11

snapple
06-30-2006, 07:11 PM
sicka then aidz is tryin to proove something, no?

Gawd
06-30-2006, 08:19 PM
sicka then aidz is tryin to proove something, no?

Sicka than aids does not exist

Big Risk
06-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Man a cop caught me shittin on this chick's chest in Yellow Stone National Park. Shit was embarrassing because the turd was half way out.

INF
06-30-2006, 10:09 PM
There are ppl in here that are fucking dumb. Are they cops as well. If so then...................that would make a ton of sense.

VernakuLa
07-28-2006, 08:04 AM
My cousin was spose to make a coke deal (cuz i go to prep school:dead: ) So i gets him the business and he throws me profet, anyways turns out his boys just got murkt by the pigs and 1 is goin up for 15 years, the other one is goin up for life...scary shit they gots like his house phone tapped or some shit yo

I got a couple weed deals comin here n there

savin that haze and G Bongs for the honeys, quickest way to their pussy

fuck the po po :cop: :loser:

Dirty Knowledge
07-28-2006, 05:13 PM
Cops don't prevent crime they react to it.

IrOnMaN
07-28-2006, 05:26 PM
The Police are just like pigs. They fat, lazy, shity, and they're slow responding to most everything. Hell, it takes them almost a least freakin' three months to figure out what's going in drug areas in certain cities. =/