PDA

View Full Version : is the wu racists?

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 09:45 PM
cīmon.. that cilvaringz dude is for the quote only .. like thereīs a black dude in every good white comedy series...

i say the wu is a lilbit racist. not nazi racist like "i hate white people" but like " i am black and proud nigga, you only a white and lower being"

who donīt think so?

TAURO
06-26-2006, 09:52 PM
No I don't think their racist, being proud of your own race is one thing and theres nothing wrong with that, but them thinking whites are lower than them is stupid, I don't why you came up with a stupid question like that.

BigR
06-26-2006, 09:52 PM
Jus Allah...maybe, Wu-Tang? No chance in Hell

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't why you came up with a stupid question like that.

what question?

"who donīt think so?"

i found tha funny^ but obviously i donīt really care about an answer. i know what i see, iīm 31 years old and i talked to most of them.. in their minds they treat white people like they all the reason for the slave thang of their :b grandfathers

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Their not racist because their beliefs have them as the supreme beings. Just as us white folk aren't racist because we believe we are the supreme being. I'm white and proud, their black and proud; all the power to both of us....

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 10:09 PM
^ iīm not like that. i am spiritual soul in some human body. no matter the color of the skin.

and the wu members have only red and rapped about "beliefs as supreme beings" .. that was then... they had it for a minute.. but they felt back to the old traditions... if they would see white people like true brothers, like "their owns"-- damn. think about it.. they would off come to their own forum more often..but the donīt care about this board, cause hereīs 90% white people on it... lol

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Wu-Tang has better things to do then fuck around on a forum man, their grown men, they got seeds to provide for, they got songs to record/produce/write. You can't say they don't visit because the forum is madeup of whites, I think Wu knows that their fanbase is prodominantly whites and I'm pretty sure their cool with it...look at their following in Europe.

Cm0ney
06-26-2006, 10:35 PM
how come its okay to be black and proud but then somebody says theyre white and proud and its racist?

Unforgiven
06-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Probably because we're best known for cramming it down peoples throats that we're the best....and if this is gonna turn into a race thread, somebody should PM a mod and have it moved to KTL....

da kid toney
06-26-2006, 11:00 PM
somebody should pm a mod he shall pm a rza but oh no.. noone is in contact with the rza for real and thatīs where i see.. the wu is not caring about white brothers...

TAURO
06-27-2006, 12:42 AM
somebody should pm a mod he shall pm a rza but oh no.. noone is in contact with the rza for real and thatīs where i see.. the wu is not caring about white brothers...

If you think that way about wu, why do you listen to their music?

ShaolinDarts
06-27-2006, 02:46 AM
cīmon.. that cilvaringz dude is for the quote only .. like thereīs a black dude in every good white comedy series...

i say the wu is a lilbit racist. not nazi racist like "i hate white people" but like " i am black and proud nigga, you only a white and lower being"

who donīt think so?

I don't really think Cilvaringz is really that representative of the Wu. Do you have any examples from a real Wu member? Would be interesting to read.

Skellington
06-27-2006, 02:50 AM
There were lots of rumours ODB being racist, but I didn't take none of that, don't think they'r racist no....

Wu-tang Fan
06-27-2006, 03:41 AM
No I think you need to take what people say about race with a pinch of salt. Otherwise it is easy for people to get their wires crossed.

da kid toney
06-27-2006, 10:07 AM
If you think that way about wu, why do you listen to their music?
i donīt even listen to the wu since a year or so.. and when a new album comes out, i go through it in two weeks and iīm done with it, cause i canīt stand their talk anymore.. only masta killa is keeping the knowledge up... the rest is in illusion... especially rae and rza

and i donīt say that they are obviously racists.. but in their minds, they are shittin on a white brother, more than they care bout a black one...

itīs more a racist act against all people who donīt have the same success as they have/had... they think they blessed or something special and thatīs racist to me... cause they donīt share.. neither with black or with white
itīs ignorace to the fullest. they could off bring so much music out. white and black talented artists... but they doin nearly nothing... maybe itīs because they are no business men.. maybe itīs just easier to sit back and donīt give a shit. "iīm save, fuck the rest"

BronzearmzNYC
06-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Because they think that they are blessed, that makes them racists? Only a certain race can be racist, and behind racism is power, meaning owning ANYTHING that can be owned and having BILLIONS of Dollars and Wu-Tang Clan, Football player and NBA player will NEVER reach that. Who knows, maybe you are the one thats racists. Im blessed because God in Jesus name allowed me to wake up this morning. What you said doesnt make any sense, and who ever agrees with you and think like you, are the type of people i will continue to pray for. Have a good day.

TSA
06-27-2006, 12:29 PM
Wu-Tang has better things to do then fuck around on a forum man, their grown men, they got seeds to provide for, they got songs to record/produce/write. You can't say they don't visit because the forum is madeup of whites, I think Wu knows that their fanbase is prodominantly whites and I'm pretty sure their cool with it...look at their following in Europe.

idk man Ugod beefs over myspace lol. and yes, they're racist, they refer to white people as devils, if Creed referred to black people as devils what would that be? yo can use spirituality as an excuse, cause its a stupid one.

Da Problem Child
06-27-2006, 01:13 PM
how come its okay to be black and proud but then somebody says theyre white and proud and its racist?

True shit.

I'm black,but i understand where you coming from

Orion Nebulus
06-27-2006, 01:42 PM
I still dont understand were you see as Wu being racists. I mean they give shout outs to everyone across the world...no matter what color. Dont they do most of their tours in Europe anyways???? Alot of their fanbase are from those countries. So enlighten me.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-27-2006, 02:24 PM
im not going to get into it...but wu love europeans, especially white europeans. they always say how wild the shows are out there and the love of the fans.

VillainousV
06-27-2006, 03:00 PM
It's not so much the PEOPLE who are racists, but the MINDSET thats racist. Thats what they mean by "white devils" in their speech and rhymes. Those who keep knowledge (power) to themselves and don't give a flyin fuck about other people and races. They specifically represent the "Slavemaster Mentality".
In history, the ones who always fucked everyone over and had them enslaved were white. They cared only about what they could get from other people. Devils. Taking what they wanted, and giving next-to-nothing in return.
That mentality is (in many books) referred to as "The White Devil", only due to the fact that that's the race it's been (sometimes undeservingly) attributed to in history.
I wouldn't call the Wu (or anyone else) "racists" before knowing their reasons for their actions.
Sure, there are INCREDIBLY ignorant Black people (just watch the music videos on BET) and OF COURSE there are ignorant White People, Asians, Indians, Native Americans, etc. etc. but you gotta keep in mind that EVERYONE is ignorant to some degree. word is bond.^O^

Shout out to all the consious people across the world. Fuck everyone else.:clap:

Da Problem Child
06-27-2006, 03:02 PM
ODB gave a shout out to the army and the Navy on one of his songs.The Army has whites and blacks so does the navy.

Wow!! So Racist.lol

TAURO
06-27-2006, 08:50 PM

Because those actual white ignorant people demonised the phrase "white and proud" meaning that because of those people the phrase is seen in a negative light and it will take some doing before people change their perspective of it.
A good example of this demonisation would be what the Nazis did with the swasticka, originally the symbol mean't prosperity and good fortune and was widely used in the ancient world and was basicly seen as a positive symbol but because of the Nazis perversion of it, it will forever be linked with the evil Nazi regieme.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-27-2006, 08:54 PM

co sign

Stevan
06-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Maybe the crowd in Europe is wild beacause they just didnt see WTC rap nearly so many times in their country as its seen in the U.S.

Oh and whats racism got to do with power ( please dont jump now i know probably what you meant)
Its a state of mind and action. You dont have to be rich to be a "sucsefull" racist. But it sure does help.

I startes a thread with conection to this a while ago because i felt the same. But it turned in a useless talk between whites and black...

But what more can you expect on a topic that goes with the principles of

" BLACK MAN BEING GOD"
"WHITE MAN BEING DEVIL"
>>> "... AND equality AS THE MAIN GOAL"<<<

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20231

heres the link

rubyspirit
06-27-2006, 10:36 PM
ODB gave a shout out to the army and the Navy on one of his songs.The Army has whites and blacks so does the navy.

Wow!! So Racist.lol

ODB Shoutout (http://odbshoutout.ytmnd.com/)

hectis
06-27-2006, 10:57 PM
THIS WUZ SAID BY RZA IN THE SONG JAH WORLD FROM THE WU TANG CLANS 3 ALBUM THE W

PEACE TO THE BLACK, THE BROWN, THE RED , YELLOW AND WHITE SEED WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE MAN OVER COLOR CREED

Frank Drebin
06-27-2006, 11:35 PM
"we dont discriminate man over colour creed" thats a quote from Rza

Aqueous Moon
06-28-2006, 01:12 AM
Of course they would still buy Wu tang.

I've asked several people...and this is what kinda replies I get:

"I don't take rappers seriously"

"I don't live by every lyric"

"It's just a gimmick, it's not for real"

"I only listen to rap when I get drunk/party"

That's what people say when they call the Wu racist, and still want to buy their music and listen to it.

The Wu are not racists....they just love hip hop, which is something some folks just don't understand.

Wu-tang Fan
06-28-2006, 03:07 AM
Btw, why does everyone refer to Europe like there are only white ppl there? There are tons of different races in Europe, not just white ppl 8=S

BGS
06-28-2006, 03:26 AM
I also don't think that they are racists, but in the wu-tang manual, rza often uses the word "whiteboy shit" ;)

ShaDynasty
06-28-2006, 05:23 AM
I also don't think that they are racists, but in the wu-tang manual, rza often uses the word "whiteboy shit" ;)
someone said that 5% means black supremacist or somethin, in the manual he says hes a student of all religions or sumthin to that effect
also, i think this thread is a piece of shit cos racists are basically ignorant and closed minded, so is that what you think the wu are?

Ultimate Fist
06-30-2006, 10:25 PM
I don't think their racist. Indoctrinated maybe. I mean what did say? GZA learned the 5% lessons when he was NINE!!! RZA was eleven. I think they took the intelligent parts and ignored the racism becasue they were too smart for that but they do talk like racists sometimes. Its just their slang. look under the surface

"Devils no longer exsist...all minds one no question"

That's from "visionz" what does that say to you

Unforgiven
06-30-2006, 10:31 PM
smh.....

Wu-tang Fan
07-01-2006, 03:47 AM
smh...

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-02-2006, 11:20 PM
man afcorse
black people hate white people ,(the ones from the projects) PERIOD...... PERIOD......

Blitz
07-03-2006, 12:47 AM
''we do this for certain niggas... certain people rather''

pretty much tells u the answers no

BGS
07-03-2006, 05:53 AM
i didn't say that they are racists!that with rza was just a little joke...come on!!

Ironman Starks
07-04-2006, 02:34 AM
if you look up the word Racist you will see

Nazis
White People
and last but not least
Wu Tang

Blitz
07-04-2006, 11:25 PM
he was jokin cuz

relax

Dokuro
07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
it dont matter i moved out ov compto to the fuckin hick inverment and i see thes farmers listin to dead prez so what the fuck dose that shit matter as long as they make good music

PLO-Stylez
07-06-2006, 11:01 PM
i seen wu on interviews n shit they seem like open minded ppl i dont think they racist or nuthin they follow Islam not Rostafarian if they were Rostafarian then u could say they r racist

Heaterz1990
07-12-2006, 06:54 PM
ODB from Rollin Wit You
"If y'all coloured bitch ass faggot punk ass motherfuckers
Don't see that these white people are trying to take over your shit"

Thought that was funny,but i dont think wu is raciest

MNice90
07-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Wu Got Love For All Races

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 01:40 PM
ODB from Rollin Wit You
"If y'all coloured bitch ass faggot punk ass motherfuckers
Don't see that these white people are trying to take over your shit"

Thought that was funny,but i dont think wu is raciest

lmao....ODB, I miss that cat.

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-17-2006, 02:26 PM
lmao....ODB, I miss that cat.
Me 2! Thats a great song (Rollin Wit You) I love him on Killah Priest If You Dont Know

tacle
07-17-2006, 02:29 PM
"Peace to the black, the brown, the red, yellow, and white seed
We don't discriminate man over color/creed"

-Rza-

Ironlungz
07-17-2006, 02:59 PM
"Peace to the black, the brown, the red, yellow, and white seed
We don't discriminate man over color/creed"
RZA on Jah World

Edit.... yeah hehehe you already posted that... but hey, it's good enough to be said twice

yukka
07-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Because those actual white ignorant people demonised the phrase "white and proud" meaning that because of those people the phrase is seen in a negative light and it will take some doing before people change their perspective of it.
A good example of this demonisation would be what the Nazis did with the swasticka, originally the symbol mean't prosperity and good fortune and was widely used in the ancient world and was basicly seen as a positive symbol but because of the Nazis perversion of it, it will forever be linked with the evil Nazi regieme.

Did you know, that in the Congo, in the early 90's, in a few months 10.000.000 black people (THATS 10 MILLION) were simply massacred by the belgian free army (a paying military that welcomes also other nations to fight in it)---
Before being misunderstood, I don't speak for the Nazis---as my grandpa survived being in a row of three lines of naked people in front of the Nazifront as a living shield -no weapons, crawling out underneath of buddies and bodies...his 7 sistaz died in Auschwitz and so on...
But 10.000.000 in a few months in the 1990's is worse, even proprtional to technical evolution---also I think, that in the belgian free army there are a lot of black people, dude..

GhostFan
07-29-2006, 04:54 PM
yes they are tey say that shit cuz whithe ppl buy there albums and if white ppl kne they were supporting black supremecy you think they would still buy it??? the wu are 5% aka NGE aka black supremecist

"The Nation of Gods and Earths’ teachings advocate that the Blackman, which includes all non-white men, is God. The Five Percenters as a whole do not consider themselves to be racists. The official stance of the Five Percenters is that they are neither “anti-white nor pro-Black,” but are instead “pro-righteous and anti-devilish,” positioning a person's works over his/her skin color."

yukka
07-29-2006, 05:17 PM
I think we should found a basic definition of the word "racism"
Cos today it means mostly not only preferring and stick to and being proud of ... your own race, but also generally and globally elevate the ideology of your race being a supreme one and all other races (maybe in hierarchy maybe not) are worse and nothing of value and worth (NOT LESS BUT NOTHING SO TOTALLY EXCLUDING)
I don't think theres anything wrong if any of your dads (goes out to black folks) wants u to marry a black woman (of course youre free trying anything before that), no wait I don't think thats OK, but I wouldn't say it is bad racism...it goes wid a lot of conflicts but if somebody prefers on multiplying a special race, that does not have to mean he/she hates other races and/or is totally excluding, this shit is very much specific 'bout the jewish, and muslims, as for me I do not accept those two as races coz theyre religions (with the jewish that is a long discussion just like the muslims) but u have black muslims black christians black jews and so on, the black coloured skin is no characteristic of a race or species but it is subspecies of the homo sapiens sapiens (just as the yellowish or other) my own theory bout that is that when the races elevated from monkeys u know there are like chimpansees and gorillas and orangutans as subspecies'...and before the sapiens sapiens there were like homo neanderthalensis and homo australopithecus and homo sapiens and so on so BLACK AND ANY COLOUR IN GENERAL ARE NOT FEATURES OF OUR RACE, THEY ARE FEATURES OF A SUBSPECIES OF OUR RACE, IT IS WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES THE SUBSPECIES OF OUR RACE, AND AS THE ANATOMY OF THE FACE AND OTHER BODYPARTS DIFFERS WITHIN THE COLOURS, TOO, WE CAN SAY THAT COLOUR OF SKIN IS EVEN MORE REDUNDANT, THAN THOSE BUT THEY ARE BEAUTYFUL AND INDIVIDUAL WORTH TO BE MORE THAN PROUD OF....PEACE TO ALL DA RACE-ISTS

yukka
07-29-2006, 05:55 PM
yo i just popped on the phone wid a biologically well educated friend of mine, flipped some pages in a big book...
so the ultimate proof of being one race is->when two members of such a group are able to produce fertile tokens of it (that means the seed is/will be able to make babies, too)
i dont think wu is against that
so word to all cappucinos out there
that take shit far off topic but if these features really will (and they're about to) mix all up, i think maybe that takes us to a supreme being, so not one features alive keeping but the mixture of all of those there are
"supreme being thats far from mc-ing"-->Black Thought

One and Only
08-08-2006, 04:35 PM
yes they are tey say that shit cuz whithe ppl buy there albums and if white ppl kne they were supporting black supremecy you think they would still buy it??? the wu are 5% aka NGE aka black supremecist

Yes....they would. White people make up a lot of Dead Prez's fan base and groups like them who are pinned as "extreme racist"

Rebel_INS
08-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Nah I dont really think so.......

supremecharma
08-09-2006, 06:43 AM
Btw, why does everyone refer to Europe like there are only white ppl there? There are tons of different races in Europe, not just white ppl 8=S

thanks tony blair....... :(W

milhouse75
08-09-2006, 06:14 PM
i the wu really only expresses their dislike for white dudes. they often express their love for white chicks. otherwise i think tehy're cool with everyone else. they just hate white dudes really.

they got wu latino, so they got love for the hispanic. and without a doubt they got mad respect and love the ASIANS!

so, is that racist? no. they just against white ppl. they also use the words gay and fag in derogatory terms too. so i guess tehy're just white gay bashers.... ahha who cares. hiphop as a whole is one big contradiction. either you can accept it and enjoy it for what it is or you dont.

milhouse75
08-09-2006, 06:16 PM
not sure about east asians tho... but a lot of them are muslums... so i guess they're cool with them. ghost even had a chain w/ an indian god on it.

crass
08-10-2006, 12:16 AM
rarely is the question asked, is the Wu racist?

GENERAL WISE
08-10-2006, 01:02 AM
rarely is the question asked, is the Wu racist?
crass is super gay, i wouldnt even screw his mom.