PDA

View Full Version : guess what!? I gotta go to rehab,... again

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 12:35 AM
:beer: :beer: yeah, tomorrow, i really hate the shit. Doesnt mattter whats good and those stupid counselors wont shut up about addictions. Jesus,.. On an on aon ona.. Might be goin to jail too. I hate treatment, u cant talk to females or smoke. They have weird ass rituals that are beyond my level. Counselors all fucked up too. 1st step, find a sponsor. 90 meetings in 90 days. Meet some cats,.. week goe's by, half are dead. Everybody has a baby but thats a beautiful thing. Naw but rehab they take your drugs away. Cant fire 1 up, snort meds, smoke cigarettes. Talk about beer, but never drink. liste n to your whole lyfstyle gettin ragged on. Group hugs,. Gimme a break. Guess what bobbyD... U go to rehab an they can hold u for like 6months if u dont cooperate, haha. I went to sundown m ranch in yak amaka washington (yak vegas) aka crackima/////// but yo, IT WAS FUCKIN LAME DOG!!!. Lol, aerobics. Food was good. The best part about sundown m ranch (3# best facilitiy in USA) is that the coin they give you for your graduation can be spent 2 miles down the road at the nearest bar for days THE PAHOMA".... Give em your sobreity coin, they give u a pitcher of beer. Isnt that phat? yeah, i didnt think twice. I was on a fuckin mission. Got home, bbq, got trashed over at friends place

mashqauck
06-27-2006, 12:36 AM
damn bro, that sucks. I love you so much man. I wish you the best yo. I don't want you do die or anything. Stay safe in there and always keep ya head up. I lvoe you again. PEAZXE

BRONZBODY
06-27-2006, 12:37 AM
be safe my nigga!!

mashqauck
06-27-2006, 12:40 AM
you already know sicka is gonna smoke some kronz

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 12:41 AM
im gonna be grumpy i hate it. wake u at 6am for breakfast, dudes are wak, stay safe isnt really a problem, its the sobriety time thats fucked up

mashqauck
06-27-2006, 12:47 AM
word up, how long you gonna be in there agian>?

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 12:54 AM
word up, how long you gonna be in there agian>?

they 21 days, ima go eata burger dog, staycool:spin:

mashqauck
06-27-2006, 12:55 AM
aiight sonny!

GO ON WUCORP WHEN U IZ THERE

KEEP UP WITH THESE FUCKS!

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 12:57 AM
hold up , some asshole's here, ill be backl

stak84
06-27-2006, 12:40 PM
sicka funna sneak rocks in his ASSHOLE ANANAYAAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!

CherChezLaMarauder
06-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Sounds Like A Yawn Or Two Are In The Making

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-27-2006, 01:18 PM
be safe my nigga!!

^^^^^^

Razorsharp
06-27-2006, 01:21 PM
be safe and be easy... and crack some skulls if u have to defend the castle :lmao:

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 04:22 PM
i skipped it, might start next week

Grongle
06-27-2006, 04:44 PM
cool have fun

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 07:16 PM
cool have fun

might not go at all cuz im aready havin fun

Jesus Christ
06-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Do what I do.

Fill a condom with your favorite medications and shove'm up your ass.

That'll get you through the first week.

The rest of the time.......just jack off a lot.

Sicka than aidZ
06-27-2006, 10:49 PM
ithink ima just sit here and get high:b ,thanks dogg

venex
06-28-2006, 05:06 AM
good luck sicki

Sicka than aidZ
06-28-2006, 01:21 PM
its my 4th time dog, i dont even know why i want to go. I dont,... Huh,..... GUESS WHAT..... IM NOT GOING TO REHAB.... AGAIN.

(did the same shit and skipped out last time i tried going)

06-28-2006, 02:37 PM
i hear rehab bitchez are baaaad

maestro wooz
06-28-2006, 02:42 PM
maybe you should just go and try not to do coke anymore. Just a suggestion.

stak84
06-28-2006, 02:57 PM
you should just fuck rehab bitches in there, tell them you
love them and shit, theyre easy cuz theyre so fucked in
the head

mashqauck
06-28-2006, 03:57 PM
you should just fuck rehab bitches in there, tell them you
love them and shit, theyre easy cuz theyre so fucked in
the head

reminds me of somce CSI miami shit! FUCK YEH!

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Sicka Take care my man..

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2006, 07:50 PM
hes gonna get raped

eVoL
06-28-2006, 08:02 PM
to be honest i didn't read a single word of your first paragraph

all i wanted to say was i beat off a few minutes ago.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-28-2006, 08:12 PM
:beer: :beer: yeah, tomorrow, i really hate the shit. Doesnt mattter whats good and those stupid counselors wont shut up about addictions. Jesus,.. On an on aon ona.. Might be goin to jail too. I hate treatment, u cant talk to females or smoke. They have weird ass rituals that are beyond my level. Counselors all fucked up too. 1st step, find a sponsor. 90 meetings in 90 days. Meet some cats,.. week goe's by, half are dead. Everybody has a baby but thats a beautiful thing. Naw but rehab they take your drugs away. Cant fire 1 up, snort meds, smoke cigarettes. Talk about beer, but never drink. liste n to your whole lyfstyle gettin ragged on. Group hugs,. Gimme a break. Guess what bobbyD... U go to rehab an they can hold u for like 6months if u dont cooperate, haha. I went to sundown m ranch in yak amaka washington (yak vegas) aka crackima/////// but yo, IT WAS FUCKIN LAME DOG!!!. Lol, aerobics. Food was good. The best part about sundown m ranch (3# best facilitiy in USA) is that the coin they give you for your graduation can be spent 2 miles down the road at the nearest bar for days THE PAHOMA".... Give em your sobreity coin, they give u a pitcher of beer. Isnt that phat? yeah, i didnt think twice. I was on a fuckin mission. Got home, bbq, got trashed over at friends place

:yes: :yes: :yes: O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) say a prayer. i'm gonna say a prayer for you to. God's gonna be on ur side. alwayz look 2 him when u have a problem.

Psalms 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

god bless homes!!! you're gonna make it!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: O:) O:) O:) O:)

Gawd
06-28-2006, 08:14 PM
^ bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah cough cough hahahahahahahah oh shite

BLACKNEFERTITI07
06-28-2006, 08:21 PM
^ bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah cough cough hahahahahahahah oh shite

what is so funny???? i can't give a few words of inspiration 2 someone who is making a change within his life???:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: at least sicka is doing something 2 better himself, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?????

Gawd
06-28-2006, 08:26 PM
what is so funny???? i can't give a few words of inspiration 2 someone who is making a change within his life???:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: at least sicka is doing something 2 better himself, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?????

sicka aint doing shit you tick infested puppy......you think he is going to rehab? hahahahaha you weak minded muppet

stak84
06-28-2006, 08:30 PM
i always think of reading her post then i change my mind

Gawd
06-28-2006, 08:31 PM

she only wants friendship and compasion. But there is no life in the void. Only. Death

maestro wooz
06-28-2006, 11:10 PM
maybe you should just go and try not to do coke anymore. Just a suggestion.

-

snapple
06-29-2006, 01:01 AM
you always post about krill you're a fiend and fiends get sent to rehab or go down at one point you know that. do your thing.

Sicka than aidZ
06-29-2006, 01:03 AM

yeah, mofo's a useless bitch

crass
06-29-2006, 01:06 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/mossicon/some-privacy-please.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
06-29-2006, 03:56 AM
there we go, is that a chijaujau? My boss has one, funny dogs. Bark for evver

06-29-2006, 12:53 PM
:yes: :yes: :yes: O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) say a prayer. i'm gonna say a prayer for you to. God's gonna be on ur side. alwayz look 2 him when u have a problem.

Psalms 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

god bless homes!!! you're gonna make it!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: O:) O:) O:) O:)

just when i thought the site was getting boring...