PDA

View Full Version : Cl Smooth is back !!!!

Shaolin Bloody Sword
06-27-2006, 02:01 PM
This is some sick shit !!! Every new track i heard from his upcoming album is dope. Cop the album when it comes out. I said it, Fuck most of these artists coming nowadays cauz they wack. Copy & paste the link:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7jRH5YyLhvc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7jRH5YyLhvc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

deadlymelody
06-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Trust me, if I find that album in stores, I'm buying.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
06-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Yes sir !!! This is some quality shit.

Razorsharp
06-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Hopefully pete rock hooks him up with some beatz

oldie
06-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Hopefully pete rock hooks him up with some beatz

yeah, didnt they sort out they differences not long back? why they have beef anyways?

CharlesJones
06-28-2006, 04:32 PM
CL called Pete Rock a faggot a few years ago in a interview LOL. He said Pete need to stop rapping because he sucks LOL. CL also has a new mixtape out right now. I ordered it from Sandboxautomatic.com. It's tight.

Prolifical ENG
06-28-2006, 04:34 PM
I thought Pete was actually good at rapping....track#4 on the All Souled Out EP was sick.

PANDA PISS
06-28-2006, 04:35 PM
fuck cl smooth he needs to get back with pete rock or about 5 people gonna cop his shit

PANDA PISS
06-28-2006, 04:48 PM
I thought Pete was actually good at rapping....track#4 on the All Souled Out EP was sick.
he sounded wack as hell on the 'shut em down remix' but hes not that bad
pete and cls 2 albums were dope as hell classics
i dont know why cl would be so ignorant
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=882
its quite funny though, i really wish theyd sort out their differences, pete rocks made some bangers recently, really i think they both know its the best thing to do, make another album

FrenchShin
06-29-2006, 02:47 AM
pete's voice and flow and really annoying. and no they didn't sort out their differences. i remember a recent pete's interview in which he said "i did a lot since we broke up, what did he do ? nothin"... i guess you won't hear any pete rock beat on that album.

but i can't wait, CL would be as awesome on some 9th wonder.

maestro wooz
06-29-2006, 03:30 AM
yeah i heard the same as frenchshin, pr thinks that cl has done nothign and will do nothing without him and cl thinks that pr's head has gotten so big and that he needs to stop being a hotshot and they need to get back in the studio together. Theyre both right but theyre both wrong. Ill definetley dl cl's album and think about buying it.

FlamingSwordz
06-29-2006, 03:47 AM

Yeah me too man. Pete Rock ain't as bad as some think he is. I listen to their older shit every now and then on my way to work. Good stuff.

Oh... I appreciate the heads up on the new CL shit!

Godbrother
07-03-2006, 05:05 PM
There relationship was about recognition. They both wanted to shine. It was a joint effort. Personally I think Pete felt he can do better than CL