PDA

View Full Version : Real Food

JASPER
06-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Aren't you all tired of all that prepackaged over-sweetened, attractive colour made shit multimillion dollar corporations have been trying to sell us?

For some time now, I haven't been at the supermarket. And I miss nothing at all, well maybe that young attractive cashier girl who gives me the 'fuck me' look when I come to check out my grosseries, but that's beside the point. For my fruits, vegetables, meat, milk, spices etc I go to the Turk across the corner. The rest of my food I get all fresh too.

Sure, some of the things costs a little bit more, but at least your getting real food, no sugarcoated, pre conserved branded garbage. They say you are what you eat and I feel so much healthier, no I AM so much healthier. I don't know exactly what they spray on all that supermarket stuff, but it can't be good for you.

Now every time I'm eating a sandwich with cheese and tomatos or a chicken with java spices, it makes me think, this is how it was supposed to taste. I suggest you all to go without packaged brand food for week and taste the difference, notice the quality of your life improve.

TWO

Gawd
06-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Aren't you all tired of all that prepackaged over-sweetened, attractive colour made shit multimillion dollar corporations have been trying to sell us?

For some time now, I haven't been at the supermarket. And I miss nothing at all, well maybe that young attractive cashier girl who gives me the 'fuck me' look when I come to check out my grosseries, but that's beside the point. For my fruits, vegetables, meat, milk, spices etc I go to the Turk across the corner. The rest of my food I get all fresh too.

Sure, some of the things costs a little bit more, but at least your getting real food, no sugarcoated, pre conserved branded garbage. They say you are what you eat and I feel so much healthier, no I AM so much healthier. I don't know exactly what they spray on all that supermarket stuff, but it can't be good for you.

Now every time I'm eating a sandwich with cheese and tomatos or a chicken with java spices, it makes me think, this is how it was supposed to taste. I suggest you all to go without packaged brand food for week and taste the difference, notice the quality of your life improve.

TWO

d00d carne asada burritos with no pico but with cheese and guacamole do not come in packages. you hear me ?!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!!

but on topic yes processed foods suck.

Hellspawn
06-28-2006, 08:28 PM
LOL :d cosign!!!

Gawd
06-28-2006, 08:35 PM
u know about genetically modified food?(GM foods)
80% of crops in ameerica are GM
the GM crops dont grow seeds
the seeds they make are only good for a year
the long term implications worry me verry much
no to mention the health issues

so you have a garden in your yard right?

Gawd
06-28-2006, 08:45 PM
i would if i had a yard

would you? and what would you grow?

Gawd
06-28-2006, 08:54 PM
vegtables
i tried to grow some tomatoes on my balcony but tey got murdered

then your shite out of luck huh? no point in being pissed or worried about somthing if you do nothing about it.

Gawd
06-28-2006, 09:04 PM
yea wwell i dont just think of myself
plus all i can do is tell somebody and thats what im doing

So your friends and family have been growing vegi gardens and such? you have food stockpiled then?

Gawd
06-28-2006, 09:11 PM
where you going with this

i dont see how this relates to the long term consequences of GM foods

Im asking what you are doing to help your family and friends when this crisis happens......you are implying that we are fucked when the GM crops fail.....so you are concerned about it and you are worried about it so what are you doing about it? telling ppl? and then what?

I love it when ppl are like ZOMG the end of the world or all the food is going to run out...or omg this and omg that. yet they do nothing about it. ppl trash the way we live and they trash the Gov but they expect the Gov to make things all better when they should be doing it themselves.

thats what im saying d00d. nothing against your posts...

Gawd
06-28-2006, 09:21 PM
dude im lucky if i got money to eat tomorrow let alone stockpiling food. ( But you have a pc and internets service yet you may not eat tmrw...good decision making skillz)

tell me u dont see that GM foods that dont grow seeds is a doomed project
has has detrimental effects on the preservation and sustainability of earth

i dont know wha else to do beside try to teach someone else until im in a better position. but u seem to know something i dont so tell me what should we do to solve this problem

stop relying on others to grow your food and stop relying on the Gov

Gawd
06-28-2006, 09:37 PM
first off u cant judge me

2nd i agree with the solution

but the gov got most of us trapped and dependant whether we want to be or not

im not trapped by them.....and most ppl are really not trapped by them. every1 is free to grow a vegi garden and stockpile food and be ready for anything...but ppl are too busy downloading and buying ringtones and bullshite that they DONOT NEED.

and i cant judge you but if you are that bad off d00d where you may not eat then you could sell your pc and discontinue your service untill you are better off.

Aqueous Moon
06-29-2006, 04:59 AM
^^^Fuck that...why you gotta think like a fuckin zombie?

We deserve to have pure healthy foods at our disposal. We shouldn't have to do all that shit when we are already paying hella taxes while running the rat race for YT.

Do you mean to tell me that my tax dollars goes to the 'kill every person on the planet' fund??

Hell naw. We pay for the mothafukkkas to regulate the shit and they fuckin jip us. It's called the FDA! We at war with the very people who provide our food and you wanna run to they defense on some grow a garden shit???

You don't care that they are poisoning your people and children with the very foods that are supposed to be giving them nourishment?

Get your ass out and over to the fuckin senators building and beg them devils to stop feeding your kids poison. Cuz, burritos are made with mutanoid foods just the same.

See? that's how stupid you sound....

supremecharma
06-29-2006, 09:12 AM
every chance u get u use kkk AQ.... u love it!

supremecharma
06-29-2006, 09:17 AM
anyway im outtie - see y'all 2mw.....

Gawd
06-29-2006, 11:31 AM
^.

shut up you giz filled cunt.

nothing will ever be good enough for you and you know it. all you want to do is complain and cry like a little baby that needs to be burped.

why dont you run for office? you say the us government is wrong and you do not recognize it , but then now it is their responsibility to make sure you are fed and with proper foods? and oh yeah most of them are white devils and you want them to do this for you and that for you. but you hate them.......your full of kkkakkka

Aqueous Moon
06-29-2006, 02:01 PM
You still babbling. You should run for office, you are kinda good at saying a bunch of bullshit.

$inista
06-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Fuck that shit in big city surrounded by concrete a nigga like me is gonna rob to eat when shit hits the fan just might jump in a van & drive to the sticks & hunt me some wabbit, Fuck it just might put a slug in your cabbage & feast on your fat fucking ass, a nigga got to eat by any means nah mean Mr edbighead

nah but on the really real shit hit the fan its gonna be uuugly dont know what i'll do got some ideas is to fish, hunt & grow shit goes back to the days of old what original man did

Aqueous moon mr bighead has a good fucking point fuck gm growning seeds & pre packaged food, we pay for alot of shit & never get what we pay for, what are you doing about it & what will you do when shit hit the fan alot of mother fuckas are gonna be assed out
I mean we all sit back & complain bout some shit but dont do shit about it
what do we do nothing but countiue to follow the system that one day just might fail us,

Aqueous Moon
06-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Fuck that shit in big city surrounded by concrete a nigga like me is gonna rob to eat when shit hits the fan just might jump in a van & drive to the sticks & hunt me some wabbit, Fuck it just might put a slug in your cabbage & feast on your fat fucking ass, a nigga got to eat by any means nah mean Mr edbighead

nah but on the really real shit hit the fan its gonna be uuugly dont know what i'll do got some ideas is to fish, hunt & grow shit goes back to the days of old what original man did

Aqueous moon mr bighead has a good fucking point fuck gm growning seeds & pre packaged food, we pay for alot of shit & never get what we pay for, what are you doing about it & what will you do when shit hit the fan alot of mother fuckas are gonna be assed out
I mean we all sit back & complain bout some shit but dont do shit about it
what do we do nothing but countiue to follow the system that one day just might fail us,

Have you ever read 'How to Eat to live' by Elijah Muhammad?
I just mentioned that book because it is soo on point about the food stiuation that is goin on right now.

Ya'll talking about when the shit hits the fan, but the shit already has. Like I said we are in WAR right now with our own government (FDA).
They are purposely selling you poison foods so that they can keep making money and more money.

If they stopped supplying food all together, it would be a step up from the situation we are in now. At, least we won't have them sneakily killing us slowly.
A person can last for days, even weeks without food. But, water...that really worries me. Eventhough, I already know how to purify water if there is none available then we would be fucked.

JASPER
06-29-2006, 04:33 PM
They are purposely selling you poison foods so that they can keep making money and more money.
You're right. These companies stuff all kinds of poison in their products. Stuff to give the food an attractive colour, stuff to make their products consumable till the year 3000, stuff fill up the size of their product so they can sell us something we think is meat, but is 70% bullshit. They know it's bad for your health, but no one is stopping them. I think we as people should boycot them and show them we're not interested in their gak.

Professor Poopsnagle
06-29-2006, 04:40 PM
itīs very expensive to buy healthy food but i try. every 2 weeks we get a vegetable&fruit box directly from a farm. of course this doesnt last for us but we can afford it. and Jasper, youīre damn right, you taste the difference. the vegetable and fruit doesnt look that "shiny" but i.e. tomatoes taste like something - nut just water and ?

JASPER
06-29-2006, 04:51 PM
itīs very expensive to buy healthy food but i try. every 2 weeks we get a vegetable&fruit box directly from a farm. of course this doesnt last for us but we can afford it. and Jasper, youīre damn right, you taste the difference. the vegetable and fruit doesnt look that "shiny" but i.e. tomatoes taste like something - nut just water and ?Yeah, the difference is day and night. Try going back to that guff they have the nerve to call fruit or vegatables or whatever, it makes you wonder what that faked out taste is.

Where I live, there are lots of immigrants who started their own little corner stores. They import most of their products straight from their home country and are not controlled by big corporate companies. Their products don't have all kinds of pre conserved shit thrown over them, they're straight from foreign farms and such. I don't know how they manage it, but 90% of their products are cheaper than at the supermarket. The situtation is probably a lot different in America as globilisation is stronger there and the only way to get health food is by buying a piece of land and harvesting your own carrots and stuff.

tacle
06-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Or i can say, i'm lackin' hard in healthy food yo.

$inista
06-29-2006, 06:05 PM
AQ, ............peace you made very true & valid points
what I am saying or better yet asking what do we do about it as individual what do you do bout it AQ , yea you how are you @ war with the FDA?

I don’t do shit bout it but eat, anit complaining I know what it’s like too starve plus in hood the food is worse, let me tell you but I still eat beef patties with cheese on coco bred, chef boyardee type shit & hit the spot luv luv, dont get me wrong a nigga get down in the kitchen from scratch cook you up some fresh Poisonous meal & you'll come back for seconds but its a fast life in a big city, so what a nigga to do

when people can nolonger go to the store a buy/steal food to feed them selves & family is when shit will hit the fan then you will see war now it still phycological sweetie their just fucking with us

$inista
06-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Just watch what you eat , take supplements or the natural herbs it self & exercise you’ll be ok that’s what I do doe I do eat junk food cant help it taste soo good

Gawd
06-29-2006, 07:30 PM
You still babbling. You should run for office, you are kinda good at saying a bunch of bullshit.

Thats all you can say......pwnt

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 09:16 AM
surprised it werent "kkkinda good at sayin a bunch of bullshit"!!!!!!

Aqueous Moon
06-30-2006, 09:32 AM
AQ, ............peace you made very true & valid points
what I am saying or better yet asking what do we do about it as individual what do you do bout it AQ , yea you how are you @ war with the FDA?

I don’t do shit bout it but eat, anit complaining I know what it’s like too starve plus in hood the food is worse, let me tell you but I still eat beef patties with cheese on coco bred, chef boyardee type shit & hit the spot luv luv, dont get me wrong a nigga get down in the kitchen from scratch cook you up some fresh Poisonous meal & you'll come back for seconds but its a fast life in a big city, so what a nigga to do

when people can nolonger go to the store a buy/steal food to feed them selves & family is when shit will hit the fan then you will see war now it still phycological sweetie their just fucking with us

Peace sin...I'm saying tho, we all are at war the same. I battle this war by gaurding my mind. Making sure I stay informed and don't get tricked into thinking that I can trust my open enemy, who in this case would be the FDA.

And like you said it's psychological, but the effects are physical. People eat the poison food get sick and die just the same. It just takes a bit longer than a bullet or a bomb would.

So, when people can no longer buy/steal food at the stores, then that would finally be the end of this demented government system.....

But, in the mean time...hand me some of that coco bread! j/k

WARPATH
06-30-2006, 10:50 AM
You guys are gonna reply to this bullshit when it has "Nigger Food" in the orginal post?

I'm sorry, but Aqueous is always catching shit for saying stuff about whites on here, but when a white kid posts up the word- Nigger Food- It's all good? The same people jumping Aqueous all the time should be jumping Jasper right now.

Again, I'm sorry to fuck with this peaceful discussion about "Nigger Food" Please continue..............

Wamukota X
06-30-2006, 12:15 PM
You guys are gonna reply to this bullshit when it has "Nigger Food" in the orginal post?

I'm sorry, but Aqueous is always catching shit for saying stuff about whites on here, but when a white kid posts up the word- Nigger Food- It's all good? The same people jumping Aqueous all the time should be jumping Jasper right now.

Again, I'm sorry to fuck with this peaceful discussion about "Nigger Food" Please continue..............

Thats that Hitler mentality. We can't expect anything else from this Devil Incarnate.

JASPER
06-30-2006, 02:46 PM
I hoped no one would notice.

Aqueous Moon
06-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Naw...we see through ya'll bullshit. Best believe.

Locust
06-30-2006, 03:21 PM
You're right. These companies stuff all kinds of poison in their products. Stuff to give the food an attractive colour, stuff to make their products consumable till the year 3000, stuff fill up the size of their product so they can sell us something we think is meat, but is 70% bullshit.
true, but other than all the preservatives and shit most of the time even the meat itself is partly artificial> http://meat.org/

$inista
06-30-2006, 03:35 PM
I didn't notice, thats not cool jasp, you should apologize to every1 for using such negative terms you mite affend some1 & thats not nice ;)

JASPER
06-30-2006, 07:34 PM
I shouldn't apologize to anyone. It clearly is a joke.

I was eating a friends house, he does his grosseries at the supermarket and the things he cooked tasted bland compared to the rich flavoured food I'm used to now. I told him about my new way of eating and he's going to try it and I'm sure he'll convert from his devilish consumptioning habbits.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-05-2006, 03:43 AM
itīs very expensive to buy healthy food but i try. every 2 weeks we get a vegetable&fruit box directly from a farm. of course this doesnt last for us but we can afford it. and Jasper, youīre damn right, you taste the difference. the vegetable and fruit doesnt look that "shiny" but i.e. tomatoes taste like something - nut just water and ?

the very interesting thing about the box is that they put all kinds of vegetables in it which is good for me because normally i wouldnīt buy any broccoli or cauliflower but this way i have to eat it. very tasty things i never had assumed.

good thread. very important, not at all exaggerated. supermarket is all plastic nowadays. at the same time they have the cockiness to sell "bio"-food which isnīt neccessarily what itīs supposed to be. or do you beliefe the products come from farmers?

itīs expensive here to live healthy in terms of getting real fruit and vegetables but you have to try. nutrition shouldnt be no luxury but then again i think itīs unnormal that you can buy all these crazy colourful things. or that meat is so cheap!

sorry for getting a little bit offtopic here. but did you know there are (mainly) only two productlines(like for cars) of chicken? two big "manufacturers". they are the same meat as in mc donaldīs or supermarket. no difference, really. they get lucky if one day chicken are bread without feathers. these chickens only live 38 days. 1.6 kg chicken food makes 1 kg meat. no other animal has been made a product as much as chickens.

sometimes i seriously consider going vegetarian. then again, yesterday i ate chicken.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-05-2006, 03:51 AM
bwahahahhaa.....thatīs ma nigga!

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2918/whitedevil9tp.jpg

$inista
07-05-2006, 12:53 PM

yea I know i was just fucking with you too :tease: it sound good @ the time

dope thread

WARPATH
07-05-2006, 04:39 PM

I was eating a friends house, he does his grosseries at the supermarket and the things he cooked tasted bland compared to the rich flavoured food I'm used to now. I told him about my new way of eating and he's going to try it and I'm sure he'll convert from his devilish consumptioning habbits.

I'm still waiting for the punch line.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Good Food Costs Good Money, And Most People Can't Afford To Eat The Right Way.

WARPATH
07-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Last I checked, everything that you prepare yourself in the super market is pretty cheap. I had a vegan living with me for over a month, so I know the science behind that heavy health food game.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Alot Of People Are On The Go And Don't Have Time To Prepare Meals

JASPER
07-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Priorities, son, priorities. Make time for your health.

Still going on this health thing and feeling better than ever.

$inista
07-06-2006, 12:34 PM
I just dont give a fuck, I mean I do care bout my health but why worry bout the food I eat when I go out drinking 3 times a week, point is there is alot worse shit you could be putting in our bodies, it's like i know a vegan whos a coke head to me that shit don't make no sence he's better off dropping the coke habbit then the meat eating , & yes it is better to eat fresh food but when you live in a big fast pace city its fucken crazy price practically doubles why does it cost more when shit anit added & and the prepackage shit with mea additives that they spending more money then you will ever see in your life time on marketing shit cheaper, dont make scence to me, i dont know

M.I.C Diesel
07-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Bite into an organic apple, then bite into a modified shiny ball with a nice lil' branch & leaf out the top. Watch what happens to the inside. Mmmmmm, chemicals. Tasty sweet chemicals..

Research, it aint no more expensive to eat healthy, just find the best spots to purchase, learn to grow if possible, & watch what soil you use.

Be cautious with meat.... & rice/oats/etc. can be as cheap as a 10 minute local rate phonecall.

Get that msg & Aspartame out of your systems, you'll feel unwell a whole lot less..

PEACE

Professor Poopsnagle
07-06-2006, 03:17 PM
^right, just make the test. try it out.

$inista
07-06-2006, 04:31 PM
I did try it I dated three vegiterians thats enough research for me, had enough of organic shops they rape pockets cause they anit a whole lot of them in my area, even taking these chicks out to eat was crazy cuase I dont like some of them bland ass fucken rabbit food spots but some spots was good (indian & thi) I rather cook my own shit however you cant always cook everyone eats out yal could keep the rabbit food i'll eat the rabbit & sip on some henny "Mmmmmm, chemicals. Tasty sweet chemicals"

dont get me wrong I am all for fresh food its just a hassle cause anit shit around me but bodega's crown fried chicken spots, chinese, pizzaria's & half ass supermarkets, it can get frustrating however I still manage a decent diet & eat real food only when broke ass or lazyness i resort to caned & prepackaged shit & I still feel good nice, strong & healthy thank god

M.I.C Diesel
07-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Peace, I'm not lecturing, I make conscious food consumption mistakes all the time, often out of lazyness. & when it come to that liquor, I'm still a sucker, allthough I do tend to drink Guiness over everything else, or wine, but a lil' bourbon don't go a miss now & then. Just keep that Stella out of the system! Shits created by Chemical Ali!

PEACE

$inista
07-07-2006, 11:27 AM
who the hell is chemical ali? the name rings a bell but that about it

M.I.C Diesel
07-10-2006, 06:23 AM
Nah, it was a metaphor. It weren't meant literally, just a lil' humour!!! Chemical Ali, just do a search on a news site, or throw it in to google. Weopons testing & all that, another of many human creations that is painted by the demons tail/tale.

PEACE

$inista
07-10-2006, 12:37 PM
oh! weapons testing sadam's homie, ok I got it now, little slow sometimes it must be the all the chemicals I consumed

M.I.C Diesel
07-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Ha ha!
Stay off that CokaLoco homie!

PEACE

LHX
11-30-2006, 09:13 PM
bumped for the new guy