PDA

View Full Version : ::woz t words:::

woz t
06-29-2006, 04:55 AM
yo yo im gettin lyracly known ,my anger will b shown,at the time of the murder yo this guys getting weirder,and then i lit his beard n smokin a bone again,and its sending me insane outa my brain nearly slain thats my claim for compation dont do no ration wen it cums to paking a joint out u gotta shout and spout new buds that are green and clean obseen just like britains queen.
yo yo ill go sik wen i hold a brick in my hand,lookin for little diks to go past ,wid bare dollas or pounds, should i say that is the betta way, all day ,wen i say ,keep them enemies at bay,in the middle of oldham its eddie gallore ,and im pissed on this issue its getting a bore, to me cant nobody see ,they are taking my town over were getting screwed over so pull over let me get in coz if i ride im destin 2 win its not a sin or a sin bin .
just like immortal technique im kinda misteek ,and sleek ,wen it comes to my style, its not like ODB ,its not like dizzy rascal,il crush u to the size of a fruit pastell ,ur injuries will be gastly and lastly, all i gotta say, all u need is a gat to keep the eddies at bay,all day while they are smoking there hay .

woz t
06-29-2006, 05:28 AM
i listen to the wu tang 24/7 ,im gonna keep listnin till da armageddon im neva gonna quit coz ur a little shit wen i rhyme i dont chime i jus go sik and bring all these lyrics together thick and fast at last the past is behind me i dont have to think of her no more so gallore im ready to sore through the clouds like a boeng 7/47 all of a sudden gettin lyracally insane not slain this is the main reason for u being deceesed u thought you was a beast thinking ur hot but really your not all i gotta do is shoot my glock hes a fuking cock u think u can test but ill infest all u mother fuker wid my murderous flows y not get behind me and kill all o yall.
in britain we need a revolution to sort shit out,tony blaire loves his constitution and all british people out everyone is losin thanx to him we need to overthrow and then go ill like a sik child this shit aint no mild riff,sour,like at 100 miles an hour down a public street we all get fun by knocking heads offa their feet runnin em down not clowning around, like saddam hussain got captured now he should b getting tortured for wat hes done,but he is probly livin the good life jus like 2 pac did, in order for peace we need to get rid of the constitutions blair and bush coz wen they hear the iraqi war it gives them a sugar rush and they will always push more and more like the illuminaty and 2 pacs killuminaty at war trying to soar to be the leaders wen the revolutions finished they will all be bleeders.
this is a brit going sik at the lyrics ,iv jus got outta bed wid lyrics in my head ,and they gotta be said, or ill become an in bred ,just like the weelens who live on my street ,they all have beef ,and will get hit in the teeth they gotta believe, that if u start beef wid the woz t u betta start to flee,coz i got an army and we dont stop untill u r all dead and now its all bin said.
I dont usually write lyrics but im gonna start, u all may think these are wack but i really dont think that,and ill blat,blat,blat,u fuking scroty twats askin me for a weed till next friday ,oh my god wot did he say,so i get my nine millimetre out then they will scream and shout it will be fine outa my mind but thats fine yo,ill get my boe and my mother fucking arrow and ull be in sorrow wen i come for u tommorrow so i think u should start to blow on the lyrical blunt this shit shunt be illegal u little runt and iv bin in yo mums cunt for 2 years now not spoke to my peers or the dick wid big ears,for time and shouting to the sky why why why do i have to live in britain and not L A this is the bun shit i smoke and say,everyday.PEACE.

woz t
06-29-2006, 05:46 AM
im doin another thread illprobly stay ere untill im dead now its been said.the misty carriage way is a way to go with the rap flow u know how this shit go i dont follow yall but shoot yall in the ball wen im with tall hall hes not small like pimp he smokes a been to the head hel end up dead all the pot he smokes all he ever does is make jokes and iv ad about a million fat as fuck smokes and now i know the ropes but its not the popes fault ill enter the vault and steal a sack of m oney to buy a bud dis shit shud be made legal for you or for me cant nobody see there will be alot less crime if it was legal but seeing as it is illigal the crimes aint gonna go.its all causing conflict between every race in england from white to black to asian infact and dis is all fact coz iv had enough im gonna have to start getting rough on tony blair look at him sweeping his hair coz he wuldnt go no ware neaR THE things that will sort the country out he is not about it,happiness that is u gotta do everything illegal and bappy to be happy in our country theres more asians than asia itself it is not a stealth thing blair u dick this country as totally fucked it. assylum seekers entering everyday blaire comes up to em and says wanna play,they say wat u wanna play they say free food free tax free cars fre houses free everything and they will all get it i wanna forget it but i cant infact i shant im gonna rebel on my lonesome and get my point through to them and then maybee the whole of britain wont be atragedy.

woz t
06-29-2006, 07:49 AM
yo yo this is the woz t again,ill make u slain, insane in the sun, or in the rain ,fuck fame ,it is pretty lame ,but yall no my name,its a shame of wot will happen to u if u fuck with me or my mother fucking crew ,ul spew off the arsenic u little dick, and dont get yo pops coz hes a prick, ul get ripped outta yo sit, my beats are making peeps deceesed believe it, there not shit but they used to be, but i started smokin weed till my eyes a bleed ,so now i can see the world in a different prospectus like speeding a lexus down the motorway i gotta say im gonna get smashed today OK.

yo yo ,wu tang clan are the dons of rap ,if they come back they should give 50 cent a smack in the face, end the 50 cent race in case ,he tries bringin out another wack song ,hit him wid your bong and rap a wu tang song ,and it wont be long, till uv got a hundred peeps ,wanted 2 see this shit head deceesed, it will turn into a contest ,to infest ,50 wid bullet hole punctures ,and the fukin geeky brunchers, are no contenders for the 50 cent time waisters, il put u down with tazers with an electric current, fuk wid me u really shouldnt ,but i no u wudnt dare coz il flare and change u into a million pieces ,like a small child with diabeetes ,and all of the past treaties during wars ,50 cent as paws, because hes a dog ,he thinks he can rap as well as the U-God.

woz t
06-29-2006, 08:16 AM
im goin siker than a sik head, im breeding faster than an inbred ,i said ,my shit goes like patoes, and wen it snows, ur true colour shows, i dont take lows ,i take highs, rap and bullshit i despise,RnB that is ,rap n bullshit ,they think there it, but they are realy tits,ill smash u to bits, like dropping a mirror,iv got such a punch ul end up in syberia, i cant hear ya, i can only hear me ,coz im a g, n my names woz t.

im gonna chase u over seas ,to other countries ,taking them Es ,and listnin to the killa beez, all day, smokin a J, i love it i gotta say, but hey at least 50 cent tries ,no he doesnt, il shoot him between the eyes ,and he cries, coz hes so shit, i cant belive he thought hed be a rap hit, hes style is not lagit ,like the pigs in our county, id be the first to 50 cent if on his head was a bounty.

Classic
06-29-2006, 01:27 PM
.....Delete this.

Da Dishonourable Don
06-29-2006, 01:41 PM
agreed, this is the battlefield chump, go express your weakness in the temple of darts, or better yet, a whole different website!

adedwutang
06-29-2006, 02:52 PM
u kno its alot easier and less annoying to everyone if u put all ur verses into one thread. as far as ur writtens go, try to use some structure and dont force words into ur bars just cuz they rhyme like this:

" but hey at least 50 cent tries ,no he doesnt, il shoot him between the eyes ,and he cries, coz hes so shit"

things like that just make the bar sound simplistic and childish, it also throws off the flow so try to leave those kinda things out since it adds nothing to the verse ne way.

besides that it was a pretty soldi verse

get at me-

Make~Sensi*
06-29-2006, 04:00 PM
i jus go sik and bring all these lyrics together thick and fast at last the past is behind me i dont have to think of her no more so gallore im ready to sore through the clouds like a plain

DeeeeeeeEEEP! shizzle ma Freind...^^^ ..realy...it nearly brought a tear to me eye.

an in bred ,just like the weelens who live on my street ,they all have beef ,and will get hit in the teeth they gotta believe, that if u start beef wid the woz t u betta start to flee
thats real shit.^^

Good flow...try to use bigger words..and more wordplay...

take your time there is no rush.

e.g
so i get my nine out then it will be fine outa my mind yeah but thats fine yo
so i get my nine 'Millimeter out, then i Hear 'em 'Scream n' shout,
Outa ma Mind but im fine...nice n' High, Aimin Atya Throut-/.......
........................./

Luther Large
06-29-2006, 05:01 PM
woz t you really really really need to work on your ryhme scheme, flow, vocabulary, concepts, and topics

White N Dangerous
06-29-2006, 05:15 PM
woz t you really really really need to work on your ryhme scheme, flow, vocabulary, concepts, and topics

I'll co-sign that :)

woz t
06-30-2006, 03:06 AM
cheers for the info ill get better and better at this shit after a bit soon il be able to really spit peace

woz t
06-30-2006, 03:17 AM
agreed, this is the battlefield chump, go express your weakness in the temple of darts, or better yet, a whole different website!
how about u shuv it right up ur ars

woz t
06-30-2006, 03:31 AM
i smoke more weed than mr meth ,il be smokin to the death ,my last breath, ill be the last one left like 2 pac with his bean sack, a life and a brain is wot u lack, infact ill be back, coming for u when im coming through the sky quicker than a jet ur a fuking dog get help at the vet, and il set a goal for me to get ,stay off parole and iv not done it yet.Im smokin them greens like all the queens in new orleans but im chattin shit this is not gonna be a great hit with this site but i dont give a shite coz if i think its good its alrightso u can bite me then flee like a bitch or a snitch get killed so ill be rich.I dont think i can really rhyme but give me a dime or vodka with lemon and lime and i mite slam a verse down downt frown u fukin clown ur surely hell bownd.

woz t
06-30-2006, 03:46 AM
u think ur sicker than the best
with punches on u i infest
i dont rest im like a pest
always gettin to u like a guy from boodapest
but to be the best like the chronic
uv first gotta learn to hate stereofoniks
bionics and robotics corrupting childrens minds
all this shit ul find in my mind waiting to explode
if it stays in my head longer its gonna corrode
iv got the mode for spitting lyrics but i just aint got the spirit
i will make u flee with my biology and then get recked up on commodaties
in labarotories and callabroties wen im swallowing these Es please oh please
start to believe

woz t
06-30-2006, 03:49 AM
i dunno im obviously weird check out my newest 1 u mite like it

woz t
06-30-2006, 04:49 AM
it cant be the worse thread uv ever seen can it??

woz t
06-30-2006, 05:45 AM
il suck ya blood like leaches
i listen to my wu through high drop radio speakers
ill take on all the leaders of the pack
because ur wack and i got my bud back
iv got more bud in my lungs than jamaica itself
i can kill any mother fucker coz of my stealth
ill take ur wealth u can skin up ur self or ill bring u ill health
im like a plague wen i drop my sublime chiming rhyms
and i aint got no dimes coz we use pounds in britain
and im an all round stoner man like bob marley im nearly there
ill tare u up just like a bear wud
and ill get rid of ur body on the woddy at the scene it will be bloody
im goin lyracly insane in this dimention again
and i even smoke my weed in the pouring rain
coz if i dont il start to drain and go insane
but ur to blame just like a disaster
ill come on to u faster than a speeding car
ill rocket at yar
il sour through the sky like a shootingstar
my chronics cum in halfs or ounces
wen i get a ounce my lungs start to bounce
and i smoke that whole bud up cleanly
sum say its fiendly like an heroin head
but i tell them heroin will end u up dead.

woz t
06-30-2006, 07:18 AM
somebody tell me wot they think of it at least come on !!!!!!!!

Make~Sensi*
06-30-2006, 07:24 AM
you've Definatly elevated...

all this shit ul find in my mind waiting to explode
if it stays in my head longer its gonna corrode
my fav bar^^

And your last bar..sry to say...killed it lol

Make~Sensi*
06-30-2006, 07:28 AM
calm down...dont expect to be the best wen u 1st start...

these geeks^^^ probaly spend there whole lives biting lyrics. and ideas.

so just chill take the critisism...coz it will make you better n better.

you got potential.

Make~Sensi*
06-30-2006, 07:31 AM
Its gettin better.....but its not yet..Thurrr! lol

woz t
06-30-2006, 07:33 AM
read revolution

woz t
06-30-2006, 07:43 AM
some one at least say something about it ODB shit

woz t
06-30-2006, 07:44 AM
yo yo im gettin lyracly known ,my anger will b shown,at the time of the murder yo this guys getting weirder,and then i lit his beard n smokin a bone again,and its sending me insane outa my brain nearly slain thats my claim for compation dont do no ration wen it cums to paking a joint out u gotta shout and spout new buds that are green and clean obseen just like britains queen.
yo yo ill go sik wen i hold a brick in my hand,lookin for little diks to go past ,wid bare dollas or pounds, should i say that is the betta way, all day ,wen i say ,keep them enemies at bay,in the middle of oldham its eddie gallore ,and im pissed on this issue its getting a bore, to me cant nobody see ,they are taking my town over were getting screwed over so pull over let me get in coz if i ride im destin 2 win its not a sin or a sin bin .
just like immortal technique im kinda misteek ,and sleek ,wen it comes to my style, its not like ODB ,its not like dizzy rascal,il crush u to the size of a fruit pastell ,ur injuries will be gastly and lastly, all i gotta say, all u need is a gat to keep the eddies at bay,all day while they are smoking there hay .

some 1 say sumthin about it

Da Dishonourable Don
06-30-2006, 07:46 AM
fag

woz t
06-30-2006, 08:16 AM
My chemistry is my supremecy like supreme beings and all other rap things,all those comercial beens such as 50 cent hell get bent its time well spent wen i dent his face leave him in a neck brace like Bo Selecta ill neglect ya like freemans mom to her son im smokin the bun shit son and il give booda the kaooda the thumbs up and u dont fuck wid me or ill slam you down for fuking around my rhymes are sound hell bound like bin laden he deserves to die if a child saw him killed they wouldnt cry nobody wud because all any 1 wants 2 see is that twats blood trickling on the groud like a river well il deliver the fatel gun shot blows and i will rock and shock all of the ghettos

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 08:25 AM
wait til u live in the UK then comment.

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 08:26 AM
im going to enjoy the sun. see yall 2mw.

Luther Large
06-30-2006, 09:23 AM
^^who you callin geek?

dont accuse me of bitin when you neva even seen my lyrics

woz t
06-30-2006, 09:40 AM
dont say shit try living here before u comment u stupid fag

woz t
06-30-2006, 09:50 AM
im the don the chosen one
like jesus believers and booda retrievers
ill drop on u like meteors so ur delerius