PDA

View Full Version : Dieting

CherChezLaMarauder
06-29-2006, 10:48 AM
I'm surprised I haven't seen this subject. Tell about your diets and what benefits/damage it does. Or just expand from the subject. I'll drop mine soon.

tacle
06-29-2006, 10:50 AM
I don't need to go on diet, i'm a skinny muthafucka.

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 03:26 AM
ask cartman...

GuardianOne
06-30-2006, 03:44 AM
Currently iam sitting in my office, eating two sandwiches of white bread - Peanutbutter made from roasted groundnuts (we usually use raw groundnuts), raw sliced tomatoes, raw graded carrots, raw choped cabbage, boiled sliced sweet potatoes, butter and a tablespoon of honey to wash down (can take a whole hour to finish that tablespoon of honey) that's for this morning.

That's my morning tea...

Peace
PS: Whilst i reconfigure my new nx6120 HP, came from china and OS is chinese.

Skellington
06-30-2006, 03:44 AM
You fat Marauder?? lol j/p ;)

Anyway...I don't diet...sometimes I watch my food....but I don't really care wether I turn fat or not...
I eat mad meat and fries...5 times a weak or sumthin'...still eat my vegetables and fruits tho...drink TONS of water a day....but then again, TONS of beer a week.....

Actually.....i'm a real Belgian Bourgondier...we eat and drink alot, enjoy it, if we have to, we'll vomit at the table to stuff or ass with more meat and beer....that's the way it went around here in the good ol' days....and still...we don't got alot of fatties around here....

Shit, we got like 5 restaurant in every street in Antwerp, all kinds of..Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Greek, French, Indonesian, Argentinian, you name it....Then we got all these hamburger, pizza places.....damn I'm getting hungry....

But no really, i eat alot a day...A good breakfast, brunch, lunch, and then dinner....then in the evening I mostly get myself some more fries or sandwiches....

Godbrother
07-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Dieting play a big role in my life. I cook my food than buy from fast food shops. I just bought a light cuisine cook book thats half the fat and calories of other cuisines. Vegetables are key factor in health. I say that for a reason

Have you ever held something and thought you had a firm grip on it. Example would be a gun. People say they feel too much recoil in a gun. There body is lacking the essentials

Dieting also gives the wrong state of mind. Making people staying away from certain foods. You can have that food but consume it in portions

born invincible
07-04-2006, 12:47 PM
im forever watchin my weight. most the folks on my dads side of the fam have diabetes.. i believe there overweight may have played a role in it. i exercise twice a day and usually consume 4 to 5 small meals a day. lots a veggies.. i try to stay short with the bread, potatoes, cheeses, etc... they taste great but kill me in the weight gain. not to mention i have body weight standards that i must meet since i am in the military.... usually one day out of the week (saturdays) i eat what i want... whatever. i dont go overboard but i eat somethin i dont normally consume during the week... pizza, bratwurst, fries are some of my favorites!!!!!

GuardianOne
07-05-2006, 02:16 AM
Yesterday for dinner, i had pounded casava leaves (i don't know what its called in english) cooked/boiled in peanut butter ( made from raw groundnuts - you just pound the groundnuts untill a powder form) and salt, with pounded soya beans ( pounded into powder - which form soya mince/ just add the powder into boiling hot water )cooked in vegetable oil or olive oil and salt, plus Rape vegetables cooked in vegetable oil with (iam not sure what its called in english) and a large helping of Nsima/ Nshima - Sadza ( its dry maize grounded into powder, then you cook it by boiling the powder in water then mix till is thick)

as i watched Germany get beaten clean and fair.
After i had a sandwich of bread, raw onion, raw tomatoes, lettice, butter and raw cucumber.

LHX
11-30-2006, 08:14 PM
bumped for the new guy

CherChezLaMarauder
11-30-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm surprised I haven't seen this subject. Tell about your diets and what benefits/damage it does. Or just expand from the subject. I'll drop mine soon.

Umm yea, about that diet...

fact: i had chinese for lunch and dinner today =/