WU = Wisdom of the Universe
my ass, all tha eastern philosphy is maaaaadd retarded
this is comming from a Muslim

wuswordz95
06-30-2006, 09:17 PM
and general should shut the fuck up.

Frank Drebin
06-30-2006, 09:55 PM
I think most people think they are smart. Rza gotta be some kinda genius in my opinion

GENERAL WISE
06-30-2006, 09:57 PM
and general should shut the fuck up.

Y you burnin? are you RZA's wife?

Tetsuo
07-01-2006, 05:57 PM
He's not neeeeeeearly as smart as he thinks he is but he's a lot more intelligent than your dumbass.

smh

Luther Large
07-01-2006, 05:59 PM

quit frontin about being muslim

eVoL
07-01-2006, 06:01 PM
remember the ODB documentary Vh1 released when he got outta prison? and it showed Rza and Dame dash doing behind-the-doors record exec'ing, and Rza came out looking like he was the shit?

hahaha... rza ISNT shit

Gawd
07-01-2006, 06:21 PM
remember the ODB documentary Vh1 released when he got outta prison? and it showed Rza and Dame dash doing behind-the-doors record exec'ing, and Rza came out looking like he was the shit?

hahaha... rza ISNT shit

Dash pwnd Rza's ass in negotiations.

crass
07-01-2006, 06:31 PM
rza definitely isn't as smart as a lot of funs worship him to be. wu-tang manual is full of ideas that go nowhere, he's constantly contradicting himself, and even his business sense isn't that great as we can see with the many ventures he picks up that either fail, go nowhere, or never happen. people get off saying that he's this philosophical genius.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-01-2006, 06:31 PM
who really cares, go tell that to his face instead of bitchin about it on a forum

ShaDynasty
07-01-2006, 06:33 PM
ill say this:
hes a musical genius
you refute that then your a cocksucking cherryhead

wuswordz95
07-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Y you burnin? are you RZA's wife?

u know what the RZA is the best. and u simply suck. 2 pac is whack.

wuswordz95
07-01-2006, 07:03 PM
rza definitely isn't as smart as a lot of funs worship him to be. wu-tang manual is full of ideas that go nowhere, he's constantly contradicting himself, and even his business sense isn't that great as we can see with the many ventures he picks up that either fail, go nowhere, or never happen. people get off saying that he's this philosophical genius.
s

you have a reading problem son. there aint no contradictions in the wu manuel. fuck 2 pac cuz his raps contradict himself. how can he love all his niggas when he onced diss dr dre.

Da Problem Child
07-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Rza a smart dude

Gza is a nerd

Gawd
07-01-2006, 07:16 PM
who really cares, go tell that to his face instead of bitchin about it on a forum

so we are supposed to scared of Rza now?

07-01-2006, 07:35 PM
it's easy to talk shit on the internet hard to back that up in real life.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
07-01-2006, 07:38 PM

Buddhism is an eastern philosophy and its far from retarded

you should change your name to generalisation

eVoL
07-01-2006, 07:45 PM
sun tzu, you really are a moron

would you like me to email everyone pretending to be him on the internet and get his address so i can come and say it to him?

07-01-2006, 07:54 PM
i'm a moron? because i don't talk shit on the net about people? ??

ok yea that makes alot of sense

oDoUoSoKo
07-01-2006, 08:12 PM
so what? hes smart enuff to make it and make the music he wants...as oppose to half these fucks makin other peoples music....plus he hasnt sold out yet....GENIUS IN MY BOOK

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
07-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah...I agree and i'll say it!!! Half the shit Rza says, sounds like it came from a dude on acid! Shit is ridiculous!!!

07-01-2006, 10:01 PM
funny thing about that acid thing...lol

deadlymelody
07-01-2006, 10:25 PM
This is a really funny argument I gotta give it to everyone. Fact is, RZA is out there doing things in this world, and you (the ego-tistical internet elitist), who has somehow managed to believe all the bullshit you've ever conjured up in a rational thought, are on a Wu-Tang Clan forum speaking about how RZA and the guy he thinks he is. Meanwhile, this man constructed YOUR favorite album, 36 Chambers. Oh wait, maybe it's Liquid Swords. Oh wait, maybe it's Cuban Linx. You get my point.

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 12:51 AM
I think RZA knows more then you.. I don't really have a problem with understanding RZA.

hectis
07-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Rza Is A Genius

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 12:58 AM
I don't know if he's a Genius but he did alot of things so he's definitely not stupid.

the silencer
07-02-2006, 01:19 AM
putting aside the fact that he "did alot of things" and put together alota sick albums....and fuck all that business dealing shit or wutever because whether or not u do good in business doesnt make u "smart"... Rza comes across as a mad WISE dude.....

to begin with, we all know hes got some songs that contain crazy thoughts and lyrics and shit...the Wu Manual wasnt that well written but he put across some ill philosophies and shit in there as well and have u ever listened to or watched an interview with the dude??????????

i remember one time i was blazed outa my face...i downloaded the video of Rza on ABC Nightline and i seen him discussin shit (i dont even remember wut it was) on TV like mad eloquently and makin all these crazy points i was like "waaaaaaaat"...listen to him in that interview, or that one he did in San Francisco, or the one he did with that Asian Arts thing...

hes a mad well-read and well-spoken person...if ur hatin on that or sayin hes stupid or wutever....ur an idiot

J-DON
07-02-2006, 01:21 AM
I can see where Gen is coming from. When RZA speaks on everyday life issues he kinda says what he has to say a way that sounds like its really profound but alot of the time it isnt really. Hes not stupid but he tries to make things sound deeper than they are using medaphors.

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 01:25 AM
Some people are just ignorant.

Wu-tang Fan
07-02-2006, 01:50 AM
Rza a smart dude

Gza is a nerd

Let me remind your punkass that Rza was the one doing the computers and all that, Gza always kept it real. So that makes Rza the nerd, imhao.

RAMESH
07-02-2006, 01:58 AM
rza is on his journey through life & i think he is doing great anyone who can made more than a million rand in my eyes is genius 1 more thing why you guys dissing 2pac if a man is good then a man is good why do you even want to diss a man like 2pac you can't compare rza to pac it's 2 diffrent type of individuals they both legends in thier own ways i listen much more to rza than pac but i know cats that listen more to pac a wise man with a passion for rap in an artform will be able to appreciate rap in all forms i for example mostly listen to the clan & thier affiliates cause that's what i'm feeling but if go to a friends house & they bumping what they feeling whatever it is whoever i will be listening to it & if i'm not feeling the cat i'm not going to say the mc sucks & he should rather sell his ass on tha corner or some stupid shit like that i'll just say i'm not really feeling the cat & if my friend should play it again i will listen to it again out of respect for my friend & for the mc that took the time to make the project i must also say that even i have said some negative stuff about mc's most notably 50 cents the reason why i feel negative about the man is that he said alot of negative things about alot of mc's & even though that may sound cool to alot of people but when you individualise a mc by puting his name on wax & dissing him you destroying that mc's dreams i believe that if you got somthing bad to say about somone go say it to them in their face then we can see what the outcome can be.ofcourse guy like us will never meet rapper's in person so it is cool to know what you think of them but not to the point where you degrade the mc rather just be honest & say you felt the beats wern't to your liking or you didn't really enjoy the lyrics that much but don't go saying he would sound better if he had a dick in his mouth on some stupid shit like that.

tacle
07-02-2006, 03:31 AM
u know what the RZA is the best. and u simply suck. 2 pac is whack.

You obviously don't know anything, "2pac is wack", what the fuck you chattin'.

zooruka
07-03-2006, 04:43 PM
I AGREE

Rza is a musical genius, he has had alot of help though !!!, but props for his vision " that shit is "goat" ... always woundered was rza influenced by jamaican rappers, " they already got a grimey steeze built into there voices.. I think a jamaican rapper or west indies american speaking rapper will always be better than an american born and raised m.c" don`t know why but when I found out canibus was from there ( family wise) ... I though yeah I can see how, they just more cultured and have that hard ass edge to there style.

p.sun

k.r.s one

wyclef

busta

all grimey hard ass muthaz... fabo ( tight), juelz santana, ( aigght) ect.. there are probably many more, but over all they are definately droppin the iller rhymes.

like meth spits:

WHEN WE SET IT/ THESE NI**AZ WANNA CATCH AMNESIA/ AND LIKE FORGET IT !!!!

GENERAL WISE
07-03-2006, 04:54 PM
I ain't dissing RZA for his musical talents

Although he is smart for a MC/rapper I don't see why many of you look up to him as a well read genius.

Gawd
07-03-2006, 04:56 PM

would you like a trophy for stating the obvious?

golf clap*

07-03-2006, 05:00 PM
i bet you'd like a trophy for tryin to be a comedian huh? :thumbup:

zooruka
07-03-2006, 05:02 PM
I understand what your saying Gen Wise..... but I don`t think honestly anybody in there right mind.. listen to wu tang for Rza`s wisdom, yes I love that they kick facts and rhymes that lift your everyday knowledge, but on issues of life... rza or wu tang are the last people i look to for advise... having said that songz like : BETTER TOMMOROW, TEARZ, MARIA, CREAM ECT... are songs I definatly relate to though...

I mean honestly.. thats like saying I joined Kung fu because rza did.. hahah I hate that shit and the movies " I never watch that shit" but I have no problem with wu using it in there rhymes of albums, like on pillage ( selective samples here and there to add flavor to the joint) no problem, namsayin, but I f wu did use it full on like when they first drop, then I say that shit would be wack..

p

p
p

p

THE W
07-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Rza makes music. i listen to Rza for his music.

his intellectual compasity is irrelevent to that fact.

ShaDynasty
07-03-2006, 05:06 PM
musical genius with his beats and rhymes
honestly 'the wu manual' is very interesting and funny
and he always talks correctly in interviews
i dont believe he is a genius, but who knows
how many modern day geniuses are there?!
ps lol @ prof zooruka - wyclef!

zooruka
07-03-2006, 05:12 PM
wyclef is definatly got that abstract in him.. Listen to the score, if wyclef dropped back then on a wu tang steeze he would of murked most rappers listen to his voice... his voice is prime on that album for some of the sickkest flows, but unfortunatly he dropped a commercially oriantated album.

Next your gonna tell me L Boggie can`t rap !!!!

peace to Wu masta killah

p

Gawd
07-03-2006, 05:36 PM
i bet you'd like a trophy for tryin to be a comedian huh? :thumbup:
Only if you bought for me........:thumbup:

ShaDynasty
07-03-2006, 05:39 PM
wyclef is definatly got that abstract in him.. Listen to the score, if wyclef dropped back then on a wu tang steeze he would of murked most rappers listen to his voice... his voice is prime on that album for some of the sickkest flows, but unfortunatly he dropped a commercially oriantated album.

Next your gonna tell me L Boggie can`t rap !!!!

peace to Wu masta killah

p
yo 'the score' is an exception, i liked his verse on shakire tho lol
seriously i like lauryn hill, but i wish shed just emcee, i mean if she has to sing she can do 2 albums one rap, one singing
also pras had the illest flow and style in the fugees, not the best lyricist tho

zooruka
07-03-2006, 05:51 PM
yo 'the score' is an exception, i liked his verse on shakire tho lol

ME TO....

seriously i like lauryn hill, but i wish shed just emcee, i mean if she has to sing she can do 2 albums one rap, one singing

Thats why she spits " I can do what you do / believe me !!!! she saying I can rap crazy spanish fly namsayin.. but I would rather sing ... Like when she spits somthing about : While you sittin at home ?/ I be nena simone/ and deficating on your microphone" dam that last line is nasty !!!!!

also pras had the illest flow and style in the fugees, not the best lyricist tho

I agree, his voice is mad ill, but he sounds like that dude from jurrasic 5 and that cats raps is wack... and I don`t know why everytime i hear pras.. I think about that cat ... peep pras rhymes and just laugh.. I guess it stained my mind against that like I am with nas... I like some nas but over all I can`t get down to his shit.. don`t ask me why.. same with jay-z ( only so ghetto) rest is just like boohaaa..

I definatly see where you at no doubt !!!!

zooruka
07-03-2006, 05:55 PM
oh p.s

p

p

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
07-03-2006, 06:02 PM
rza does have a phd incase yall forgot

ps wyclef is haitian, not jamaican

R3beLuTionAry
07-03-2006, 06:04 PM
I can see where Gen is coming from. When RZA speaks on everyday life issues he kinda says what he has to say a way that sounds like its really profound but alot of the time it isnt really. Hes not stupid but he tries to make things sound deeper than they are using medaphors.

are u dissing rza for using mad detail when he speaks? coolmancoolmancoolmancoolman...

zooruka
07-03-2006, 06:05 PM
I wrote this in haiti overlooking cuba..... I asked whats her name/ she said guantamara.

p

p

zooruka
07-03-2006, 06:29 PM
are u dissing rza for using mad detail when he speaks? coolmancoolmancoolmancoolman...

listen to better tommorow and see if rza is the wisest in the clan !!!

I think Rza is in the top three of all m.c`s ever, and is definatly definatnly in my top three, but his rhymes of late are blunt as Fu*k and back in the day rza use to be more precise, with his knowledge and rhyme slang... now he seems to be comin round the mountain instead of razor sharp jabs to ya dome peice namsayin.

Gza murks all in lyrical illness ( listen to older godz and reunited) .. then maybe maybe u-god and raekwon.. these cats have the most complex rhymes.. that add up when you break them down nasmsayin...

p

p

Orion Nebulus
07-03-2006, 07:51 PM

Thank you. Lmaooo@ this thread.

J-DON
07-03-2006, 08:28 PM

Im saying that I can see where Gen would think that the RZA thinks hes so smart.

Ironman Starks
07-04-2006, 02:32 AM
RZA aint that smart

if he was the Wu logo would still be everywhere and Wu-Wear would be >>> Rocawear + Sean Jean + Ecko combined

as far as business moves hes been str8 ass to everyone except himself which he always takes a nice slice

Wu would have been better if they were more like a normal group

can you imagine a Wu album come out in 95? how sick would that be

dimi
07-04-2006, 03:31 AM
Rza a smart dude

Gza is a nerd
lmao

Prince Equality
07-04-2006, 03:40 AM
If it wasn't for Rza, this forum wouldn't exist. Think about that!

Jeremy94
07-04-2006, 03:49 AM

Co-Sign

zooruka
07-04-2006, 04:44 AM
If it wasn't for Rza, this forum wouldn't exist. Think about that!

that`s not true !!!! :nonono:

Many hands make light work !!!!!

p

Tetsuo
07-05-2006, 12:20 AM
RZA is a genius when it comes to Hip-Hop. As a personality he's really just a psuedo-intellectual, when it comes to rhyming this benefits him (or once did) but whenever he tries to speak intellectually all he ever says is predictable rhetoric. I'm sorry but no brilliant mind could create "We Pop."

crass
07-05-2006, 09:32 AM
rza does have a phd incase yall forgot

ps wyclef is haitian, not jamaican

i hope y ou're kidding. you are, right? RZA did not go to college for 7 years.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-05-2006, 09:40 AM
I ain't dissing RZA for his musical talents

Although he is smart for a MC/rapper I don't see why many of you look up to him as a well read genius.

because we are dumb. you are also a genius to me.

Damo_Suzuki
07-05-2006, 12:35 PM

i.e. someone that can't form their own opinions and has to blindly follow a religion.

ShaolinDarts
07-05-2006, 01:27 PM
RZA aint that smart

if he was the Wu logo would still be everywhere and Wu-Wear would be >>> Rocawear + Sean Jean + Ecko combined

as far as business moves hes been str8 ass to everyone except himself which he always takes a nice slice

Wu would have been better if they were more like a normal group

can you imagine a Wu album come out in 95? how sick would that be

You must be having a fuckin laugh. Does the word perspective mean anything to you at all?

His business sense is ass? I will congraculate you if (and this is very huuuuuuuuuuuge if) you are as successful as him.

How exactly do you define success? IMO someone from the projects with the kind of dough and recognition as Rza is doing very well. But then again its the damn internet and its like if an artist ain't perfect then open a forum and keep emo's entertained.

What an absolute load of bullshit this is. Hahaha I look forward to reading about everyones huge careers (I assume y'all are going to have some as being this harsh on the dude must mean y'all are a bit more clever than the post being put up)

Xsavior
07-05-2006, 02:17 PM
As Confucius say, "I will not be afflicted at
men's not knowing me; I will be afflicted that I do not know
men.'

~

Da Problem Child
07-05-2006, 02:32 PM

True Statement.

Most of these dudes know that.Thats why they talk it on the net.muhahahahaha

RzaRectum
07-05-2006, 11:40 PM
:lmao: @ dissing The Rza on the net while each haters' spelling is below the 5th grade standard. Plus the grammatical errors are horrendous! :lmao:

I say since youre all so damn smart, go make a million dollars in one year, become a living legend, and be a monument to hip-hop so we can shut up and agree with you. Until then keep your pie hole closed! :o

Gawd
07-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Last I checked commenting on some1 online doesnt mean you are threatening them physically or even looking for a fight. It means you are expressing an opinion. This is a forum. A Wu discussion forum. So we talk about Wu. If you are mad because ppl are 'dissing' who you like dont play it off by saying shit like we would be pussy to say it to rza's face. Get in the convo and talk and express your opinions.

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-07-2006, 08:20 PM
:lmao: @ dissing The Rza on the net while each haters' spelling is below the 5th grade standard. Plus the grammatical errors are horrendous! :lmao:

I say since youre all so damn smart, go make a million dollars in one year, become a living legend, and be a monument to hip-hop so we can shut up and agree with you. Until then keep your pie hole closed! :o

^^True; but none of these motherfuckers have any respect for Wu theyre only form of expression is to insult.

Gawd
07-07-2006, 08:24 PM
^^True; but none of these motherfuckers have any respect for Wu theyre only form of expression is to insult.

YOur 100% right......just kidding you suck at the internets.

Some choose to insult. Some choose to comment. But who gives a shit what any1 else thinks anyway? Dont get butthurt now.

The Lost Prophet
07-07-2006, 08:36 PM
my head hurts. when did rza ever call himself smart? or when did he ever talk down to another? so just because a man from the ghetto speaks well that means he automatically thinks he's hella smart?

dont diss another mans philosophy on life cuz u aint god and u aint in a robe so u really cant judge a nigga

and for that dude talken about how rza always sounds like he is on acid (hence meaning what he says doesnt make sense) let me kick some knowledge for u. the man who discovered the double stranded helix (dna) in 1953 was on lsd at the time. the man who wrote one of the most critically acclaimed novel (the bird who flew the coop) was on acid at the time

he technically is pretty well read and has traveled the world so he must have some kind of knowledge on something

from a business aspect, he pretty much is the creator of wutang. in terms of albums in which he was one of the main producers he sold over 10 million albums. came out technically in 91 or 92 and still is relative to hiphop today. first hiphop artist to create a entire cd in his own living room and go platinum.

oh and on the record, unless u actually meant the rza and had a 20 minute conversation with him then u cant really judge the dude in terms of smugness cuz u never meant the dude before so u had came to this conclusion by looking at everything he did and say in a negative way

:fucku:

PLO-Stylez
07-07-2006, 09:31 PM
^ u forgot eminem when he put out his good shit was on drugs

But to be serious i dont know the rza enuff to say anything bad about him i jus look at a few interviews n shit like that an i see he a pretty smart guy but until he say he smarter than every1 else i'll go with the fact he doesnt think he better than everyone

he has to be smart to a point to be the key founder of Wu and change the hip hop industry like they did

so dont judge ppl didnt yall c that movie Crash cmon now

Ironman Starks
07-07-2006, 11:10 PM
You must be having a fuckin laugh. Does the word perspective mean anything to you at all?

His business sense is ass? I will congraculate you if (and this is very huuuuuuuuuuuge if) you are as successful as him.

How exactly do you define success? IMO someone from the projects with the kind of dough and recognition as Rza is doing very well. But then again its the damn internet and its like if an artist ain't perfect then open a forum and keep emo's entertained.

What an absolute load of bullshit this is. Hahaha I look forward to reading about everyones huge careers (I assume y'all are going to have some as being this harsh on the dude must mean y'all are a bit more clever than the post being put up)

^^^lol like you know something

if he had money he would have invested in the wu more than he did, instead hes doing movie scores and promoting MV-8000s

too late now to bring that shit back

smh at you sayin a black man is something special because he got money and came out of the projects....you sound like them white people/uncle toms that think if a black man gets a job hes somehow made a difference. have you ever been to Stapleton????? Does it look less shitty now that RZA got rich??? NO because the only thing he invested with them was Wu Nails so shut the fuck up. He probably doesnt even fukk with them anymore if not any at all.

and it aint about him bein a GOD Mc or the GOAT producer, its just that with the money he has(and we know rza has money *D) he sure as hell didnt make Razor Sharp records go very far, where as Jay-Z invested shit loads in Rocafella and likewise Puffy in Bad Boy, if Wu had a label they could be dedicated to their albums might have sold more and even some of the mediocre ones that came out would have done somethin better than wood.

RZA could have done all sorts of shit bein that he basically owns the logo and the clan's assets

and i still dont see how a Wu album in 95 would not be crack

GENERAL WISE
07-07-2006, 11:47 PM
There are two types of genius

one is a genius in the way of life, Street smarts
RZA is this

The other is book smarts
RZA claims that he would have been a scientist if he wasn't a musician, now ask yourself, how can a chronic drug user (not just weed) and a high school drop out with more than half his money going to child support become a scientist

Are you sure you are not confusing the Ruler Zig Zag Zig Allah (Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head...?) with Robert Diggs

Some of you who look up to him as a "Living Legend" and as your role model need to think to yourself.

Rebel_INS
07-08-2006, 03:17 AM

True that shit.

tekunique
07-08-2006, 04:45 AM
Let me remind your punkass that Rza was the one doing the computers and all that, Gza always kept it real. So that makes Rza the nerd, imhao.

nah.. j-live, de la soul are nerds.. rza was a thug with a brain.. and he knew how to use it for his/wu's advantage..

honestly, no one comes close as far as hip hop producers are concerned that has rza's ability to sound diverse on almost every track he makes.

most famous hip hop producers, when you hear their shit without knowing, you can sense its whomever's style. but with rza, its hard to pull his card.. he'd be on some simple loop sample 'gravel pit' type shit to raw as fuck 'goin down' by odb... that, is very hard to do..

jay
07-08-2006, 11:33 AM
rza is a smart mc. i dont think hes stupid, he just tries to make everything sound more complex than it really is lol. nah gza isnt a nerd either haha. some people are just ignorant, who cares if he is smart or not. as long as he makes good music thats good enough for me.

RAMESH
07-10-2006, 02:10 PM

if he had money he would have invested in the wu more than he did, instead hes doing movie scores and promoting MV-8000s

smh at you sayin a black man is something special because he got money and came out of the projects....you sound like them white people/uncle toms that think if a black man gets a job hes somehow made a difference. have you ever been to Stapleton????? Does it look less shitty now that RZA got rich??? NO because the only thing he invested with them was Wu Nails so shut the fuck up. He probably doesnt even fukk with them anymore if not any at all.

and it aint about him bein a GOD Mc or the GOAT producer, its just that with the money he has(and we know rza has money *D) he sure as hell didnt make Razor Sharp records go very far, where as Jay-Z invested shit loads in Rocafella and likewise Puffy in Bad Boy, if Wu had a label they could be dedicated to their albums might have sold more and even some of the mediocre ones that came out would have done somethin better than wood.

RZA could have done all sorts of shit bein that he basically owns the logo and the clan's assets

and i still dont see how a Wu album in 95 would not be crack i think you being a bit harsh. rza got a whole lot of mc's under the wu wing who put food on the table & comparing rza to pop stars like jay & puff is unfair because rza makes hip hop, evryone knows pop music sells 1000 times more than hip hop also all jay does is steal peoples rhymes (b.i.g, snoop, slick rick, cappadonna, rakim, nas, big daddy kane, 2pac, etc.)& recycles them & the last i heard his working for def jam. puff remakes tracks from the 80's & does alot of R&B atleast rza is original. you always get white guys saying when a black guy makes it why doesn't he do shit for the comunity, white people like regognition for example when a white guy donates a $100 000 .00 to charity he would be giving a speech on tv & ghetto kids will be claping thier hands as he hands over the cheque thats not the way it should be done. how do you know what rza has done? because you havn't seen it on tv or read about it?i know the names of more than a 100 wu affiliates thats a hell of alot more than any other group out there & they all eat off the wu-tang plate. i bet you going to respond to this dissin me because thats the type of person you are.

son
07-10-2006, 03:29 PM
RZA is the truth!

ShaDynasty
07-10-2006, 03:45 PM
RZA is smart as fuck

tacle
07-10-2006, 03:49 PM
The Rza

Thats all i can type.

Grongle
07-10-2006, 03:49 PM
yeh he iz well smart

RzaRectum
07-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Last I checked commenting on some1 online doesnt mean you are threatening them physically or even looking for a fight. And?

It means you are expressing an opinion. This is a forum. :?

A Wu discussion forum. So we talk about Wu. If you are mad because ppl are 'dissing' who you like

dont play it off by saying shit like we would be pussy to say it to rza's face.

Get in the convo and talk and express your opinions. :? :lmao:

It means you are expressing an opinion. This is a forum. No kidding. I guess its just too much to ask for someone to validate their opinion's worth, Especially if it has to be negative.

i.e. all tha eastern philosphy is maaaaadd retarded :eggy:

I think RZA knows more then you.. I don't really have a problem with understanding RZA. ..That statement speaks volumes when you consider his perception of different concepts. Take life for example. The Rza spoke about flowers and how he keeps them around his house. And the reason behind it was that his mother appreciated flowers before she died. And this was before he ever learned to appreciate flowers himself. After she died he became more appreciative of life and having flowers around was one of the ways he was able to do this.

There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinions, but there is no need to be ignorant in having it.

TSA
07-17-2006, 10:33 AM
so we are supposed to scared of Rza now?

yes.

aken23
07-19-2006, 07:39 AM
This is a really funny argument I gotta give it to everyone. Fact is, RZA is out there doing things in this world, and you (the ego-tistical internet elitist), who has somehow managed to believe all the bullshit you've ever conjured up in a rational thought, are on a Wu-Tang Clan forum speaking about how RZA and the guy he thinks he is. Meanwhile, this man constructed YOUR favorite album, 36 Chambers. Oh wait, maybe it's Liquid Swords. Oh wait, maybe it's Cuban Linx. You get my point.

^^^^co sign^^^

Frank Drebin
07-19-2006, 03:08 PM
bobby bobby bobby digi digi digi stuck to your ass like a victorias secret wedgie from the heart of Medina to the top of Fort Green NYC Everything

AngelTheKiller
07-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Does the RZA actually have a PHD or not?

sinfullycute
07-24-2006, 12:32 PM
i know the names of more than a 100 wu affiliates thats a hell of alot more than any other group out there & they all eat off the wu-tang plate. .

What Wu affiliates are eating off of Wu's plate currently???????? I can't think of one who has enough money to even live off of Wu's plate at this time.

crass
07-24-2006, 12:35 PM
^^yeah really! i doubt there is a single killa bee who is "rich" by normal standards, except maybe La the Dark (if his bragging is true).

and no, RZA does not have a PHD.

believin
07-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Imagine GZA take over RZAs place as the head of the Wu.
Or imagine U-god.

Paco_Mtl
07-24-2006, 01:38 PM

i concur ... posts like this make me laugh... and if RZA wasnt as important or busy to look at the trivial crap on here, he'd prolly laugh too...

AngelTheKiller
07-25-2006, 10:44 PM
I don't know much about the man except that I love his ryhmes and the beats he produces. He comes across as very intelligent, but that's about the extent of my knowledge concerning him.

ichahta
07-25-2006, 10:58 PM
IF YOU HATIN ON RZA, GET THE FUCK OFF THE FUCKIN FORUM..BITCH...DONT BE TALKIN SHIT...ABOUT ANY OF THE WU FAM...BITCH ASS PUNK...
deanna pinson aka ichahta

hectis
07-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Imagine GZA take over RZAs place as the head of the Wu.
Or imagine U-god.

GZA IS THE HEAD

GENERAL WISE
07-26-2006, 01:20 AM
What about KP?

RZArekta
07-26-2006, 03:52 AM
"As long as you got mentally dead people
Who are living in a mental death
Meaning living in a mental grave
You need somebody to dig that grave up and bring them back to life
There's no chance for the physical dead
But there's chance for the mentally dead
So we gonna come and resurrect them
That's why they call me the RZArekta
I'm out to resurrect the mentally dead, by diggin up their graves
Bringin em back to the surface "

RzaRectum
07-26-2006, 11:14 PM
^Perfect example of his plight.

g_flex
07-27-2006, 03:48 AM
i do not knw of anotha emcee of this calibre ( he writes his own shit)...and produces a variety of styles..he is a smart ass ...thats y

'U CANT COMPARE TO AN ATOM OF MY HAIR"

Black Tye Chi
07-27-2006, 06:51 AM

And you're not as smart as you think either. RZA's Genius is stems from his pioneering ways. Yes he had a lot of business ventures that didn't go as planned but a lot did. And he basically created the blueprint to a successful career using music to open other ventures such as clothing and shoe deals, even deals in signing. That's where his genius lies.

euphanAsia
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Buddhism is an eastern philosophy and its far from retarded

you should change your name to generalisation

word, im a Hindu, and theirs nothing retarded about it, general should read more about it before he make bullshit comments like this:loser:

but 2 stay on topic, i dont think rza is all that smart, he just read some books and made his own conclusion out of it, and use that in his lyrics, half of the links he make is bullshit in my books, but i still enjoy his music, atleast hes talking about something that matters, and thats what it is all about, if i wanna know shit about life, ill go to a guru, not rza

tacle
07-27-2006, 01:06 PM

Forever holdin' comments like this.

Gutta J.85
07-27-2006, 01:27 PM
listen to his lyrics he's pretty wise and is smart enough to know what hiphop is about

GENERAL WISE
07-27-2006, 02:04 PM
word, im a Hindu, and theirs nothing retarded about it, general should read more about it before he make bullshit comments like this:loser:

but 2 stay on topic, i dont think rza is all that smart, he just read some books and made his own conclusion out of it, and use that in his lyrics, half of the links he make is bullshit in my books, but i still enjoy his music, atleast hes talking about something that matters, and thats what it is all about, if i wanna know shit about life, ill go to a guru, not rza

so you can relate him saying Arm Leg Leg Arm Head ALLAH -> making refrence to humans being gods?

How is that eastern (other than east coast 5%er)

RZA is a musical genius, i am not saying he isn't. But as far as conventional education goes....this dude missed out by not even getting his high school diploma.

DNA
07-27-2006, 03:34 PM
it doesnt matter if Rza thinks hes smart as heck,and i dont think hes even said that before. if you have an issue with Rza go purchase some wu-tang tickets and talk to him FACE-TO-FACE,MAN-TO-MAN.

Mumm Ra
07-27-2006, 06:21 PM
so you can relate him saying Arm Leg Leg Arm Head ALLAH -> making refrence to humans being gods?

RZA is a musical genius, i am not saying he isn't. But as far as conventional education goes....this dude missed out by not even getting his high school diploma.

so what exactly does having a high school diploma have to do with being smart or educated?

hectis
07-27-2006, 06:27 PM
What Makes Some One A Genius?

RZArekta
07-28-2006, 01:20 AM
"my acustic futuristic lingustic rap fabric
is a mixture of Arabic sandscript in it's italics
I talk quick, y'all bitches can't comprehend my dick release spit
Wit love should I release hits
We travel through bodies like blood vessels
All y'all crab niggas try to wrestle to be on top of this pedastal
Slang doctrine, minoxin, lyrical toxin, I'm chessboxin
Words is rushin through like a herd of angry OXEN!!

Legendary microphone's weaponary
You secondary BITCH-ASS fairies
Scary cats won't survive this verbal attack
You think you're slang can match
The Wu-Tang, EMPHATICALLY now cypher
You fake crumbs, you should be stung on your tongue
While you young guns bunge, we plunge into the grunge
Deep into the dark dungeon, we come in one wind
Nine minds combine to form the wisest rhyme force to summon
I be the quoted mathematical combination
Unloadin mysteries of life, you feel my solar wind blowin"

GENERAL WISE
07-28-2006, 01:32 AM
What Makes Some One A Genius?

having two contrasting ideas in one's mind at the same time

RzaRectum
07-28-2006, 06:31 PM

Read Psalm 82:5-6 :)9:(

Assassinator
07-30-2006, 11:21 AM
would you like a trophy for stating the obvious?

golf clap*

its usually the obvious that needs to be repeated for the people who lack a sense thats common.

deadlymelody
07-31-2006, 12:36 AM
Ouch. Assassinator pulled the trigger on that one.

Trismegistos
07-31-2006, 09:34 AM
Bong and then something like Twelve Jewelz.

I know myself that I have personally gained from the words of the Rza.

Is he a genius? Its personal opinion, it is up to you!
Most would claim that Sir Isaac Newton is a genius for his theory on gravity. Now whether you know or believe in Newton's theory is irrelevant as there is a force called gravity that applies to us all.

Rza is a "Great" in a number of areas. As an entertainer he has assembled some other great individuals and released some great work.

In my personal opinion Rza's greatest strength lies in his connection with the creator/allah/god. Rza has given of himself and has received. He has a deep inner meaning that he attempts to share.

He is also a person of contradiction e.g Bong Bong vs Twelve Jewelz. But that adds to the charisma of the person.

Is he a genius? That is up to you!

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
08-01-2006, 08:35 AM
so when you hear the rza just think peace cuz they going thru some shit now
and its not easy for cats like us to give them peace you know

THE W
08-01-2006, 10:06 AM
people go to high school and college to obtain the skills to be self sufficient. Rza did that without a diploma or a degree. he's made millions of dollars, has made classic hiphop music, has traveled the world, is the leader of arguably the greatest rap group ever. and is taking care of his family.

what exactly has he missed out on?

num2son
08-01-2006, 10:09 AM
LOL at the title of this thread

Baitong
08-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Rza stillis razor sharp so he is smart as fuck.

The Ghost
08-01-2006, 11:18 AM
people go to high school and college to obtain the skills to be self sufficient. Rza did that without a diploma or a degree. he's made millions of dollars, has made classic hiphop music, has traveled the world, is the leader of arguably the greatest rap group ever. and is taking care of his family.

what exactly has he missed out on?
I agree but high school is fun. Ohhhhh the drama

THE W
08-01-2006, 11:48 AM
I agree but high school is fun. Ohhhhh the drama
Rza enjoyed it too. he got to plow all the chics he wanted.

Wu-tang Fan
08-01-2006, 11:55 AM
rza has a fital 9 inch long strong ding a ling!

ShaDynasty
08-01-2006, 06:51 PM
isnt it time this piece of shit thread died already
rza is smart as fuck and will continue to be so

GENERAL WISE
08-01-2006, 10:08 PM
RZA does white people drugs like Meth and Xtc

RTN
08-01-2006, 11:16 PM
lol when he had 36 chambers in his hands he knew he was lmao....P.E.A.C.E

61stkillah
08-02-2006, 10:30 AM

ur acting like muslims don't say stupid things, there human also...
________
Ship sale (http://ship-sale.com/)

tajeco
08-03-2006, 02:59 AM

hahaha... rza ISNT shit

that was edited by the VH1 turds. Jay-Z and them pay for their shit to be on the radio, and probably were involved financially in the outcome of the release of that documentary. Besides that, RZA could have been blazed and just let shit slide. Did you hear that RZA freestyle where he talks about it? I hope what I say is true, because Flamin Flash is a fuckin wastoid

JasonD
08-03-2006, 12:07 PM
RZA tries to come off as smart too often with songs such as "Sunshower." RZA speaks the truth but his lyrics at times are elementary. If GZA was to spit something on "Sunshower" in the same mindstate as RZA at the time then it would have been something lyrically nice as well as deep. I mean something like "Wherever I Go" sounds intellectual, smart and deep but lyrically it isn't.

tajeco
08-03-2006, 06:33 PM
RZA tries to come off as smart too often with songs such as "Sunshower." RZA speaks the truth but his lyrics at times are elementary. If GZA was to spit something on "Sunshower" in the same mindstate as RZA at the time then it would have been something lyrically nice as well as deep. I mean something like "Wherever I Go" sounds intellectual, smart and deep but lyrically it isn't.

I think RZA explains things in a way that not so intelligent people can understand, kind of a way to teach and help the dumb/deaf/blind. GZA is way too high over people's heads.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 01:19 AM
The rza has billions of dollors for a reason. without the rza wu wouldnt have happened! He has the illest sounds ever made or to ever be made! everyone bites his shit and his voice is gtreat. its not as rough as the gravediggas rza but hes tight fools!

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-02-2007, 05:41 PM
RZA is just a rapper/producer/money-maker. He's just another Jay-Z,
Dre,,etc. Except Dre and Jay actually get rappers that make it big and succeed. RZA isn't a walking brain.

crass
01-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Dre,,etc. Except Dre and Jay actually get rappers that make it big and succeed. RZA isn't a walking brain.

hahaha. nuff said, close thread.

a good gen wise thread.

GENERAL WISE
01-06-2007, 01:36 AM
IF YOU HATIN ON RZA, GET THE FUCK OFF THE FUCKIN FORUM..BITCH...DONT BE TALKIN SHIT...ABOUT ANY OF THE WU FAM...BITCH ASS PUNK...
deanna pinson aka ichahta

damn this dude has 2 posts and he used one to prove that he is on rza's dick...
seriously, this kind of poster embarrasses me for posting in a hip hop forum.

Once again: RZA is a musician, not a atomic physicist, and I respect him for his music skills. BUT I AM NOT GOING TO LISTEN WHEN HE STARTS ACTING LIKE HE IS THE LOCAL PROFESSOR ON EVERYTHING.

p.s ichahta probably jacks off to RZA's picture, seriously, stop dickriding

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2007, 08:34 AM
i still laugh everytime i read this thread title!!!!!!!!

Marc051
01-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I think RZA's a pretty intellectual guy and sounds more educated than most mc's..what I like about the man is that he tries to show that he's not into all this bling bling shit and instead cares about more important things in life like philosophy and religion...I can't judge a man I never met personally but from all his music and shit I think he is in the right frame of mind...he is definitely gifted musically for sure and probablly dont' give two shits what other people think because if he did like your famous rappers, his ass would fucking own the whole damn industry, not Dre and 50 or whatever

wuswordz95
01-06-2007, 02:51 PM

thats cuz the people they have are sell outs and dre just has connections
jayz whoo does he have? dr dre did eminemn. sure he is making hit corny songs but he sucks. now. 50 cent is a joke. rza people are the best but people are just to dumb deaf and blind to know it.

GENERAL WISE
01-06-2007, 11:01 PM
I think RZA's a pretty intellectual guy and sounds more educated than most mc's..what I like about the man is that he tries to show that he's not into all this bling bling shit and instead cares about more important things in life like philosophy and religion...I can't judge a man I never met personally but from all his music and shit I think he is in the right frame of mind...he is definitely gifted musically for sure and probablly dont' give two shits what other people think because if he did like your famous rappers, his ass would fucking own the whole damn industry, not Dre and 50 or whatever

thats were your at fault

i am 99% certain RZA would and HAS tried anything to get $$$ and ultimately failed. "Owned the whole industry if he wanted" My ass

crass
01-06-2007, 11:04 PM
^^^case in point, wu-latino

wuswordz95
01-07-2007, 05:25 AM
^^^ I smell rza haters. wu latino was a bad move. rza could own the music industry if he wanted to .all he has to do is sellout by making simple minded beats/

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
01-07-2007, 05:45 AM
^^^yeah

Gspot
01-07-2007, 08:54 AM
RZA is...

The Founder of World's best HipHop Group
The Founder of World's First HipHop Group Gear(WuWear)
The Founder of World's First(and probably Largest) HipHop Family(Wufam)
A Musical Genius
A MostWanted Music Producer(Especially in OSTs)
A Succesful Rapper

You fuckin haters better think Again...

THE W
01-07-2007, 11:55 AM
this just needed to be quoted again.

you people still going on about this better be marine biologists or something.

GENERAL WISE
01-07-2007, 12:41 PM
^^^ I smell rza haters. wu latino was a bad move. rza could own the music industry if he wanted to .all he has to do is sellout by making simple minded beats/

first of all, RZA in his prime were simple beats (Review: Enter the Wu-Tang 36 chambers)

second of all, his intelligence (book) has very little to do with his skill on the boards or on the mic.

Third, stop dickriding this dude. Just because you like his music doesn't mean he is your lord and saviour

crass
01-07-2007, 03:30 PM

all you people don't seem to understand that rza DID try to own the industry. he even says it in the wu-manual, he wanted the W to be like the mickey mouse ears. so he got a whole bunch of rappers under the wu umbrella, with the intention of bum-rushing the industry, and that same oversaturation caused wu-tang's undoing. it's fucking simple, it has nothing to do with hate on the RZA.

crass
01-07-2007, 03:31 PM
this just needed to be quoted again.

you people still going on about this better be marine biologists or something.

you remain the biggest fucking tool on the internet , just shut up for once

wuswordz95
01-07-2007, 08:08 PM
first of all, RZA in his prime were simple beats (Review: Enter the Wu-Tang 36 chambers)

second of all, his intelligence (book) has very little to do with his skill on the boards or on the mic.

Third, stop dickriding this dude. Just because you like his music doesn't mean he is your lord and saviour

36 chambers aint simple beats. its art amd a form of real music. your peahead brain misunderstood the term simple minded music. simple minded music are songs like chain hang low almost every dirty south song. sean paul and the sorry ass commerical 50 cent songs.
I never said rza was my lord. you faggot ass cunt. the rza is da best as you dont want to admit it. hahahahaha. loser

wuswordz95
01-07-2007, 08:12 PM
all you people don't seem to understand that rza DID try to own the industry. he even says it in the wu-manual, he wanted the W to be like the mickey mouse ears. so he got a whole bunch of rappers under the wu umbrella, with the intention of bum-rushing the industry, and that same oversaturation caused wu-tang's undoing. it's fucking simple, it has nothing to do with hate on the RZA.

true what you say. rza got carried away, but you cant deny the awesome emcees he discoverd. I think one of the reasons wu fam wasnt as big was cuz the radio didnt give a damn about the wu tang style of music. wu aint po py mainstream.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-07-2007, 08:54 PM
RZA in his prime were simple beats (Review: Enter the Wu-Tang 36 chambers)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

U dont know what the fuck are you talkin bout. Just Bring The Ruckus song is one of the most complex beats I've ever heard. So either speak what you know or shut the fuck up!

GENERAL WISE
01-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Lmao @ people getting mad because i criticize RZA. Why do you care.

Seriously, once you catch feelings because your favorite mc is criticized...YOUR A STAN/DICKRIDER

and think about it, my favorite producer of all time is the RZA (not even Premo). I still criticize him. Wuwordz95 feels like I dissed his God.
I am embaressed for you ppl.

Crass XXX is 100x more hip hop savy than any of you exclusive wu heads.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Listen, you can critisice whoever da fuck you want. But when you say that 36 chambs. has simple beats, then im starting to think about what drugs r u on, cuz that shit u said make no god damn sense.

wuswordz95
01-07-2007, 11:51 PM
eric cartman you a dummy. no you a big dummy. i never said rza was my god.
you are not dissing the rza more like thinking negative abou him. south park sucks it has nothing on the simpsons. so take that haha.homer simpson would beat cartmans ass

Lil' Ruger
01-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Rza a smart dude

Gza is a nerd

faggot off sucker

Lil' Ruger
01-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Lmao @ people getting mad because i criticize RZA. Why do you care.

Seriously, once you catch feelings because your favorite mc is criticized...YOUR A STAN/DICKRIDER

and think about it, my favorite producer of all time is the RZA (not even Premo). I still criticize him. Wuwordz95 feels like I dissed his God.
I am embaressed for you ppl.

if you didnt care you would shut the fuck up.....and plus yelling at a heneral wise re-run type thing is awesome...

heyzus fell in battle without honour and so shall eric cartman.

GENERAL WISE
01-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Listen, you can critisice whoever da fuck you want. But when you say that 36 chambs. has simple beats, then im starting to think about what drugs r u on, cuz that shit u said make no god damn sense.

36 chambers has simple beats ask RZA, simple beats that were so gritty that they were classic.

vahacris
01-08-2007, 04:09 AM
36 chambers has simple beats ask RZA, simple beats that were so gritty that they were classic.

if 36 chambers got simple beats why the fuck you dont do this songs ?? its so simple and plain in your opinion that even pussy boy like you should take care of it.........

if its so plain why we have to wait for rza to made it?? there was many producers/beatmakers before rza but none of them makes albums which influence you so much that you are argueing about it more than 15 years after the released date.......

think of what you wrote kid. all i see is you all over the threads makin' jerk from yourself constantly....... stop that bullshit. maybe you dont have nothin' to do and try to make some fake image on the net or maybe you're belive the shits you said. either way i feel sorry for you kid.......

...told you something - get a girl / get a friends - GET a LIFE bitch and stop that internet bullshitin'....................

ps. now you can call me stan/dickrider, whatever kid. its only you who pay attention to stupid threads lookin for ocassion to e-beef with another e-gangsta kid.............:thumbup:

A_Wisdombody
01-08-2007, 04:14 PM

hahaha... rza ISNT shit

Dame Dash was on NY's Hot 97 sometime after that aired and Sway asked Dame about it and he said it was VH1 editing to hype up the show.

GENERAL WISE
01-08-2007, 05:18 PM
if 36 chambers got simple beats why the fuck you dont do this songs ?? its so simple and plain in your opinion that even pussy boy like you should take care of it.........

if its so plain why we have to wait for rza to made it?? there was many producers/beatmakers before rza but none of them makes albums which influence you so much that you are argueing about it more than 15 years after the released date.......

think of what you wrote kid. all i see is you all over the threads makin' jerk from yourself constantly....... stop that bullshit. maybe you dont have nothin' to do and try to make some fake image on the net or maybe you're belive the shits you said. either way i feel sorry for you kid.......

...told you something - get a girl / get a friends - GET a LIFE bitch and stop that internet bullshitin'....................

ps. now you can call me stan/dickrider, whatever kid. its only you who pay attention to stupid threads lookin for ocassion to e-beef with another e-gangsta kid.............:thumbup:

From your grammar, I conclude that your a European (see http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20408 ), and from you writing all that because you cought feelings, I conclude your a stan.

dont get mad, its just music

crass
01-08-2007, 05:26 PM
e-beef? making jerk?

making e-jerky

THE W
01-08-2007, 05:46 PM
you remain the biggest fucking tool on the internet , just shut up for once
now go take a nap.

TUCO
01-16-2007, 01:42 PM
RZA does a good job gettin his name and selling himself...NOW
shouldve been smart bout things before his music became nerd-stamped
u know....back when he had the hoods of america backing the wu
he gettin mass appeal where it matters but wu aint EVER goin platinum

oh...and after reading the wu manual....why would anyone wanna defend and abide by RZA's words???

MenaceSkilledWitWiz
01-22-2007, 04:54 PM
imma say this, RZA i don't think is no genius he mad wise though. But i'm sure even Bill Gates has made bad business decisions. nahmean? but RZA & GZA & Masta Killa in my opinion gotta be some of da most intelligent M.C.s around. I think all Wu M.C.'s a step above the rest when it comes to intelligence. Some shit they spit just ahead of they times & they def. don't get enough credit nowadays. But Geniuses? Nah!

GENERAL WISE
01-22-2007, 05:10 PM
imma say this, RZA i don't think is no genius he mad wise though. But i'm sure even Bill Gates has made bad business decisions. nahmean? but RZA & GZA & Masta Killa in my opinion gotta be some of da most intelligent M.C.s around. I think all Wu M.C.'s a step above the rest when it comes to intelligence. Some shit they spit just ahead of they times & they def. don't get enough credit nowadays. But Geniuses? Nah!

c/s
rappers/mc's are generally not educated.
I think out of Wu are smarter than the rest, but seriously, RZA could never have been a scientist. Maybe a philosophy aficionado or a teacher but he doesn't have general intelligence, just in Music and Eastern Philosophies.

THE W
01-23-2007, 06:01 PM
he's smart enough to make some of the most brilliant hiphop music ever so i'd say he's okay.

InfamousDarts
01-23-2007, 06:48 PM
i cant believe im seeing this..hating on RZA, are you fukin retarded?
RZA is the man..when he raps, that nigga makes shit official..hes mad talented, he was able to become what he is today from working hard and staying grounded at the same time making music for the people, how you gon say hes not a genius?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-23-2007, 10:13 PM
c/s
rappers/mc's are generally not educated.
I think out of Wu are smarter than the rest, but seriously, RZA could never have been a scientist. Maybe a philosophy aficionado or a teacher but he doesn't have general intelligence, just in Music and Eastern Philosophies.

the first thing that reminded me on your nick and avatar is that i saw that hater cartman dude on some other threads, spreadin the hate around. now u just dumb to respect fool!

Do you know what you are, do you? U are a brainless madafaka, yeah that's u, your face needs to get smacked wit a ban for life or two...

Unique-B
02-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Atleast he makes sense sometimes.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-17-2007, 03:13 PM
if he is, thats aight, but here he stupid!

Bis Fan
02-17-2007, 08:02 PM

there are many different categories of genius, music being one of them.

and yeah he is

phadde96
02-17-2007, 09:12 PM
uughh, it's hard acknowledging someone is ACTUALLY smarter than you will ever be, huh? Life's a bitch and then you die.

Prolifical ENG
02-17-2007, 09:19 PM
I think rappers should be the next group of celebrities to be on the Jeopardy game show and RZA be a contestant ;D

Bis Fan
02-17-2007, 11:37 PM
^ um...ok

WuGambino
02-18-2007, 08:15 AM
First things first; RZA isn't a genius, GZA is the Genius.

Don't get me wrong I looove RZA's beats and he can be an ILL emcee, but the man is patronising as fuck.
I think someone might have already said this but he just says the most obvious things and tries to sound clever.

I remember watching his speech at ODB's funeral, it came from the heart, but he was soo patronising to the audience, like they were all 5 or 6 years old. He said something I don't remember exactly, but it was like an everyday saying and then he was like "I dunno if y'all understand that but its a metaphor" and went on the describe it.

He isn't wise either, he has common sense. And he contradicts himself all the time. He is ignorant too, i remember one interview where he said he can't stand his women being with anyone else other than him (fair enough) but then he said he might be with up to 10 women at a time but he can't accept any of them being with anyone else. That's just disprespectful (kinda funny, but disrespectful).

In that same interview he said if he wasn't a rapper he'd be a doctor or a scientist. Get the fuck outta here, he said it like he wouldn't have to go to college for 7 years and have the highest grades.
No way has he got a phd.

I respect the guys music, but most people are as smart. He's nothing special, just arrogant because of the Wu's glory years.

dirty-minded
02-18-2007, 08:31 AM
He isn't wise either, he has common sense. And he contradicts himself all the time. He is ignorant too, i remember one interview where he said he can't stand his women being with anyone else other than him (fair enough) but then he said he might be with up to 10 women at a time but he can't accept any of them being with anyone else. That's just disprespectful (kinda funny, but disrespectful).

I'm pretty sure he acknowledges in that interview that his feelings on that are contradictory/backwards or w/e. He laughs and says it's contradictory but that's just the way he is or somethin'.

WuGambino
02-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Accepting that he's wrong doesn't make him right...

damn, that sounded corny:loser:

Bis Fan
02-18-2007, 02:04 PM
he ain't the Abbot for nothing :)

RAMESH
02-18-2007, 03:04 PM
what's up with this shit why is it only if rza says u part of the clan then only u can be part of the clan that's bullshit ya'll worship this guy like a god the abbot
i know alot of u only want 8 members & still stuck in the early 90's & ya'll only need 3 cd's in your collection to satisfy u for a lifetime but i'm not like that, that's not how i see shit i'm all about no's

tommytootone
02-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Dumb thread! Rza produced some great classics. Lets see you try and make some Cuban link beats or 36 chambers or liquid swords

Bis Fan
02-18-2007, 07:13 PM
what's up with this shit why is it only if rza says u part of the clan then only u can be part of the clan that's bullshit ya'll worship this guy like a god the abbot
i know alot of u only want 8 members & still stuck in the early 90's & ya'll only need 3 cd's in your collection to satisfy u for a lifetime but i'm not like that, that's not how i see shit i'm all about no's

Rza is the Abbot :)

Ramesh wish he was an Abbot :)

he ain't though

RAMESH
02-19-2007, 01:37 AM
Rza is the Abbot :)

Ramesh wish he was an Abbot :)

he ain't though
what i'm saying is all the generals is entitled to make affiliates as the feel fit without rza's permision
i am a made man in my own right
i'm tough enough i have been fucked up on 2 occasions (exept for cops)
but i have never in my life ever lost a 1 on 1 i would rather kill or die than face the humiliation of defeat

Bis Fan
02-19-2007, 12:42 PM
what i'm saying is all the generals is entitled to make affiliates as the feel fit without rza's permision
i am a made man in my own right
i'm tough enough i have been fucked up on 2 occasions (exept for cops)
but i have never in my life ever lost a 1 on 1 i would rather kill or die than face the humiliation of defeat

so sad :)

RAMESH
02-19-2007, 03:38 PM
the sad part is i read wrong i thought he said i'm not tough & i made an ass of myself yet again

GENERAL WISE
02-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Dumb thread! Rza produced some great classics. Lets see you try and make some Cuban link beats or 36 chambers or liquid swords

how does making a great beat make you look smart?

The_SZAs
02-19-2007, 05:04 PM
how does making a great beat make you look smart?

cus if you make great beats like him you are at least a MUSICAL genius. not everyone can do it.

Is it true he also studied physics at uni?

11th Chamber
02-19-2007, 05:13 PM
and the point of this thread is.....??

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2007, 05:14 PM
That hes not einstein?

THE W
02-19-2007, 05:29 PM
and the point of this thread is.....??
there is no point to it other than harping on something thats totally insignificant.

GENERAL WISE
02-20-2007, 12:48 AM
there is no point to it other than harping on something thats totally insignificant.

The point of the thread is that RZA is not as smart as he thinks he is.

Granted, he has certain "strengths" in Eastern Philosophies, but that does not make him a GOD and a GENIUS role model (Who could have become a scientist |( ) so many naive Wu-Tang Fans (stans?) make him out to be. It basically sickens me when a 16 year old dude posts "After my father left, I used RZA as the male role model because he is smart etc..." (I remember this and it made me almost throw up). I realize that I shouldn't care that much, but its still SO FUCKING STUPID.

Plus, RZA always using metaphors doesn't help either.

11th Chamber
02-20-2007, 12:53 AM
^^^ So are you sayin that its wrong for someone to look up to RZA? Cause I honestly do consider him a role model

GENERAL WISE
02-20-2007, 12:56 AM
^^^ So are you sayin that its wrong for someone to look up to RZA? Cause I honestly do consider him a role model

From all the people of the world, you look up to a angel dust abusing, self-rightous rapper?

I mean, he is a SUPer MUSICIAN.

but your really aiming low my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MIoXIC0Bvo

11th Chamber
02-20-2007, 01:02 AM
He inspires me to make beats and write rhymes. Those are the 2 things that usually help my day go by easier.

But in all honesty, I could give a fuck about your opinion faggot

Bis Fan
02-20-2007, 01:09 AM
Eric_Cartman mad cuz he ain't an Abbot :)

TheMostBeautifullest
02-20-2007, 11:20 AM
putting aside the fact that he "did alot of things" and put together alota sick albums....and fuck all that business dealing shit or wutever because whether or not u do good in business doesnt make u "smart"... Rza comes across as a mad WISE dude.....

to begin with, we all know hes got some songs that contain crazy thoughts and lyrics and shit...the Wu Manual wasnt that well written but he put across some ill philosophies and shit in there as well and have u ever listened to or watched an interview with the dude??????????

i remember one time i was blazed outa my face...i downloaded the video of Rza on ABC Nightline and i seen him discussin shit (i dont even remember wut it was) on TV like mad eloquently and makin all these crazy points i was like "waaaaaaaat"...listen to him in that interview, or that one he did in San Francisco, or the one he did with that Asian Arts thing...

hes a mad well-read and well-spoken person...if ur hatin on that or sayin hes stupid or wutever....ur an idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8pHDbUfbQ

dirty-minded
02-20-2007, 03:01 PM
That interview still impresses me each time I see it.

Leo Angel
02-20-2007, 03:41 PM

buhahaha, oh really?? just beacause he got your back on this thread? childish... Crass is a ignorant fuck who thinks that Killah Priest is wack:frusty:
and this statement speaks for itself. Only belovers of 50 Cent and Dipset wouldn't stand KP, it's obvious

The_SZAs
02-20-2007, 04:27 PM
^^^ OOOOOO

whoever goes against the mighty RZA on the official wu website wants to get CUT up

GENERAL WISE
02-20-2007, 09:22 PM
He inspires me to make beats and write rhymes. Those are the 2 things that usually help my day go by easier.

But in all honesty, I could give a fuck about your opinion faggot

See, your feelings are hurt because I am criticizing your role model.:stroke:

that is stannery/dickriding.

GENERAL WISE
02-20-2007, 09:27 PM
buhahaha, oh really?? just beacause he got your back on this thread? childish... Crass is a ignorant fuck who thinks that Killah Priest is wack:frusty:
and this statement speaks for itself. Only belovers of 50 Cent and Dipset wouldn't stand KP, it's obvious

That is a false ultimatum, Crass clearly likes wtc....

^^^ OOOOOO

whoever goes against the mighty RZA on the official wu website wants to get CUT up

Exactly people's feelings get hurt when someone says anything slightly negative about their heros.

This is how I feel:

A protestor inside a authoratarian government, who gets rediculed/dennounced for questioning....

Please stop the gayness, RZA is an ordinary joe just like everyone else.

THE W
02-21-2007, 04:36 PM
The point of the thread is that RZA is not as smart as he thinks he is.

Granted, he has certain "strengths" in Eastern Philosophies, but that does not make him a GOD and a GENIUS role model (Who could have become a scientist |( ) so many naive Wu-Tang Fans (stans?) make him out to be. It basically sickens me when a 16 year old dude posts "After my father left, I used RZA as the male role model because he is smart etc..." (I remember this and it made me almost throw up). I realize that I shouldn't care that much, but its still SO FUCKING STUPID.

Plus, RZA always using metaphors doesn't help either.
whats wrong with people drawing inspiration from Rza?

who cares if the guy is educated or not? he's out here doing things that matter in this world. your album collection has many albums that HE made.

why do you think people go and get an education anyway?

GENERAL WISE
02-21-2007, 05:48 PM
whats wrong with people drawing inspiration from Rza?

who cares if the guy is educated or not? he's out here doing things that matter in this world. your album collection has many albums that HE made.

why do you think people go and get an education anyway?

EDUCATION IS MEANT TO PRODUCE/TRAIN PERSONS WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY BY LEARNING ABOUT EVERYTHING NECESSARY /SPECIALIZE.

THE W
02-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Rza is contributing to society by providing us entertainment through great music.

so whats the problem G?

Bis Fan
02-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Rza is contributing to society by providing us entertainment through great music.

so whats the problem G?

he just mad cuz he ain't an Abbot :)

jealousy is never a good thing

IT'S SICKENING

GENERAL WISE
02-21-2007, 06:26 PM

so whats the problem G?

AIN'T NO PROBLEM, AS LOnG AS YOU DON'T CLAIM YOU ARE TEACHING THE MASSES ABOUT EVIL POWER U :frusty:

Bis Fan
02-21-2007, 07:23 PM
^ he mad

THE W
02-21-2007, 08:27 PM
why would Rza be teaching about bad pussy?

The Remix103
02-26-2007, 05:06 PM
RZA HAS DONE MORE THAN ANY OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

remember that.

Bis Fan
02-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Rza is an ABBOT

nuff said

NOW CLOSE THIS WACK THREADAGE

GENERAL WISE
02-26-2007, 08:51 PM
RZA HAS DONE MORE THAN ANY OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

remember that.

STILL DOESN'T PROVE HE IS SMART.

Rza is an ABBOT

nuff said

NOW CLOSE THIS WACK THREADAGE

$10 Bucks SAYS THIS DUDE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A REAL ABBOT IS AND WILL GOOGLE IT.

PLEASE EUROPEANS VISIT THIS:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20408&page=19

Mista JpKoff
02-27-2007, 07:40 AM
i think i'm smart as fuck too. Too bad i don't have time to make music

TGambino
02-27-2007, 09:39 AM
lmao @ all the white boys getting mad and catching feelings

GENERAL WISE
02-27-2007, 10:57 PM

c/s

The Remix103
02-28-2007, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=ERIC_CARTMAN;748662]STILL DOESN'T PROVE HE IS SMART.

uhh yeah it does...you think someone with no brain can get to where he's at?

Bis Fan
02-28-2007, 04:39 PM
STILL DOESN'T PROVE HE IS SMART.

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7][FONT=Arial Black][U][I][B]$10 Bucks SAYS THIS DUDE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A REAL ABBOT IS AND WILL GOOGLE IT.

I do know what an Abbot is :yes:

RZA is an Abbot ^O^

EC wishes was an Abbot soooo bad :tease:

DJMethods
03-01-2007, 08:59 AM

lmao@white boys getting mad and arguing, while black guys get mad and shoot eachother

The Last Sage
03-01-2007, 09:10 AM
The Rza is avery enlightened individual. the Wu- Tang manual was a very short and brief explanation of his intellect. And as far as the eastern philosophy, I think it is great. I've read a lot of Western philosophy and it makes you want to put a gun to your head. don't hate on intelligence. It gets you nowhwere but ignorance.

Esquire
03-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Musical GENIUS, that you can't deny or your stank ass should'nt even be posting on this forum.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Rza genius...

"He the sharpest muhfucka in the whole clan. He always on point, with the beats, wit the rhymes, whateva.." >> Method Man

GENERAL WISE
03-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Rza genius...

"He the sharpest muhfucka in the whole clan. He always on point, with the beats, wit the rhymes, whateva.." >> Method Man

LMAO, ARE YOU GOING TO QUOTE ODB NEXT ABOUT RZA?:nonono:

GET NOAM CHOMSKY/SOMEONE WHO IS REALLY INTELLIGENT TO SAY RZA IS SMART AND I WILL WIRE YOU $100.

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
03-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Rza genius...

co sign

GENERAL WISE
03-02-2007, 05:37 PM
co sign

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=751660&postcount=211

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-02-2007, 07:13 PM
I might quote him, but this Meth qoute i wrote, proved my point!
I don't even have to respond to burned characters like you, wit ya nonsense, so suck it bitch!

ShaolinDarts
03-05-2007, 06:24 AM

In future when criticising my posts, stick to what I actually said. I made no reference to Rza being black and so his success meaning something. I only made reference to where he grew. Its a reality. It happens all across the world. The facts and figures speak for themselves and say that place of birth and income in a lifetime are correlated.

My point regarding where he grew up is a valid one. If its that common for people to make so much money from where he's from then they wouldn't be there just like he isn't.

And I should stfu because he invested in Wu nails. I don't even remember talking about Wu nails? Did I mention Wu nails? I can't see it anywhere in my original post?

And like fuck you are retarded expecting Rza to make a Stapelton a better place. Once again, like I already said, stick to the points if wanting to criticise my posts. I made no reference to Rza being a charity, so I'm not really sure what to say accept for I'm very sorry Rza didn't turn Stapelton from a run down neighbourhood into one of New Yorks central business and cultural centres.

Bis Fan
03-05-2007, 07:15 AM
^ It's alright man

they just hating cuz they ain't Abbot status

Rza is Goat and they know it

GENERAL WISE
03-05-2007, 11:13 PM
^ It's alright man

they just hating cuz they ain't Abbot status

Rza is Goat and they know it

WE ARE SORRY FOR CRITICIZING YOUR GOD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR GONNA GET OFF RZA's DICK, MAYBE THEN WE CAN HAVE A NORMAL DEBATE.

Biggbwoy
04-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Dash pwnd Rza's ass in negotiations.

No he didn't...Dash wanted Dirt all for himself and the Roc he didn't want anything to say Wu Productions...VH-1 edited that shit to make it look like RZA was made a fool of. Rza even had a response to that about Tel-Lie-Vision, I think I got that track off this site at that too.

In the end it was signed as a Wu-Roc Collabo...just get your facts right...RZA PAWNED DAME DASH BITCH!!!!

Bis Fan
04-03-2007, 01:13 PM
WE ARE SORRY FOR CRITICIZING YOUR GOD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR GONNA GET OFF RZA's DICK, MAYBE THEN WE CAN HAVE A NORMAL DEBATE.

He's still mad he's not an Abbot :lmao:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-03-2007, 01:25 PM
lmao@white boys getting mad and arguing, while black guys get mad and shoot eachother

lol

yo fuck that eric cartman person

if you ask me, Robert is smart as fuck...

Bis Fan
04-03-2007, 01:48 PM
^ hmmm, I see Abbot status in your future :list:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-03-2007, 03:26 PM
lol :)

btw, this became one of the dumbest threads ever

SO WHAT IF RZA THINKS THAT HE'S SMART AS FUCK?

all that matters to me is that he stays dope and that he does great songs

I'm out
-the next Abbot, lol

TGambino
04-03-2007, 03:30 PM
yall sound like fuckin nerds that neva leave ur moms basement

J.T.S.
04-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey you guys forgot Rza's an awesome singer, and he has an impressive mask collection!

duotone
04-06-2007, 03:46 AM
hej.... without rza... no wu tang.... no forum on wutangcorp... no discussion....

rza is the best producer on earth... he has many faces in producing.... how he did with ghost (soul) and then rae (streetstyle) and gza and gravediggaz 6 feet deep (ungerground)....

an then his talent on the mic.... amazing....

rza is the person, why i love the wutang.

rza is wutang....

rza is my favourite wu....

rza i want a baby of you :lmao:

*sorry 4 bad english*

GENERAL WISE
04-06-2007, 01:50 PM
hej.... without rza... no wu tang.... no forum on wutangcorp... no discussion....

rza is the best producer on earth... he has many faces in producing.... how he did with ghost (soul) and then rae (streetstyle) and gza and gravediggaz 6 feet deep (ungerground)....

rza is wutang....

*sorry 4 bad english*

Nuff Said.

duotone
04-07-2007, 02:38 AM
just a joke...

i have a girl....

GENERAL WISE
04-07-2007, 11:11 PM
just a joke...

i have a girl....

still, its freaky that there are some who say that RZA is their God.

FatherSl!me
04-07-2007, 11:23 PM
yeah dats strange. im a big rza fan but GODDAM!!!!!!!! its not dat serious

Jet Set
04-08-2007, 12:19 PM
RZA isn't RZA, he's bobby digital. And even then he's just a normal guy.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-08-2007, 12:57 PM
nah RZA has a lot of different styles- RZA, RZArectah, Bobby...

so, he ain't just that

Jet Set
04-08-2007, 02:03 PM
That's just a lame excuse for being a big hypocrit.

Bis Fan
04-09-2007, 01:21 PM
^ nah

someone's mad cuz they ain't reached ABBOT status :lmao:

duotone
04-09-2007, 01:40 PM
i don't understand why u think, that rza is my god or that i life for rza's musik....

here my last post

rza is wutang....

*sorry 4 bad english*

i just told that I thinkt, that RZA is the best producer (4me)
and without RZA there wouldnt be wu tang
and that RZA is my favourite wu member....

i don't know why u start thinkin' "ohh.... a stupid guy how loves rza and lifes 4 rza and so on"

and his faces of productions are incredible....
there is prince rakeem how produced the shit for gravediggaz
then there is bobby digital how produced all of his own shit
and then there is RZA how produced the wu tang....

show me one producer how has so much different styles...

so whats not serious???

i just told that rza is my fav. producer.... and favourite wu member....

i don't agree with u !

DJMethods
04-09-2007, 01:55 PM
duotone, why do you love him so much?It's bordering on obsession

SMOKE BLUNTS
04-15-2007, 12:00 PM
without rza there is no wu so fuck u faggots!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-15-2007, 12:32 PM
without rza there is no wu so fuck u faggots!

without anybody it ain't the real Wu....RIP ODB...but it is what it is

duotone
04-15-2007, 12:47 PM
SMOKE BLUNTS !
My word.... they dont understand me....

GENERAL WISE
04-16-2007, 12:55 AM
(Imagines RZA-Stan screaming & Cying when they see RZA at a concert. smh..)

duotone
04-16-2007, 08:32 AM
yeah, i get wet u faggot....
stupid punk

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
04-16-2007, 09:46 AM
After the wu show when ODB died, my head iched for like 3 hours, bad, like there were ants running out of it.

Tetsuo
04-16-2007, 03:11 PM
nah RZA has a lot of different styles- RZA, RZArectah, Bobby...

so, he ain't just that

That's just a lame excuse for being a big hypocrit.

:yes:

Bis Fan
04-16-2007, 11:52 PM
^ no it ain't

read nigga

YOU WILL NEVER REACH ABBOT STATUS

GENERAL WISE
04-18-2007, 02:58 AM
^ no it ain't

read nigga

could you please get off RZA's nuts?

The Hound
04-18-2007, 03:18 AM
whats all this abbot status ... god status ... like fuck man ... hes a human being who presses buttons on a beat pad and we pay money to hear it ... hes a great producer ... can be a good emcee when drops joints like on triumph, killa beez, pinky ring ... but he aint no motherfuckin god ... he isnt flawless ... hes made his fair share of wackness which is how he got so dope ... but damn some you people who worship him need to press stop on your cd player that has 36 chambers in it ... put on some shoes ... open the front door ... walk outside and realise it isnt 19 motherfuckin 93 anymore and get a grip on 2007 ... like eric cartman said ... get off his nuts ...

Bis Fan
04-19-2007, 12:18 PM
could you please get off RZA's nuts?

no

:lmao:
whats all this abbot status ... god status ... like fuck man ... hes a human being who presses buttons on a beat pad and we pay money to hear it ... hes a great producer ... can be a good emcee when drops joints like on triumph, killa beez, pinky ring ... but he aint no motherfuckin god ... he isnt flawless ... hes made his fair share of wackness which is how he got so dope ... but damn some you people who worship him need to press stop on your cd player that has 36 chambers in it ... put on some shoes ... open the front door ... walk outside and realise it isnt 19 motherfuckin 93 anymore and get a grip on 2007 ... like eric cartman said ... get off his nuts ...

lol at this monkey misconstruing my words :lmao:

dumb ass must've been neglected the titties

Rza's an abbot and you know :list:

fucking douchebag for real :lmao:

type of nigga who used to dry hump his sister

Jet Set
04-20-2007, 04:35 AM
^ no it ain't
read nigga
And you what that is, right?
So how long before he reaches Supa Saian Level 33?

CashRules
04-20-2007, 04:46 AM
^^^^36 Months, im still stuck on 9th Chamber, dam

Tetsuo
04-20-2007, 09:05 AM

Take it back! Take it back!

*runs out of thread in tears*

Bis Fan
04-20-2007, 09:23 AM
^Humble yourself

shi shi sha