PDA

View Full Version : Who r the REAL slaves

KBA7
07-02-2006, 02:05 AM
Peace 2 all

With the happenings around the Earth I think its fair 2 say that certain people want 2 control other people. This behavior has occured throughtout human beings tenure on Earth, only now the tactics r a little different. Some people dont want 2 face reality that some of us r being controlled.

Now the method of control is FEAR. Fear of imprsonment, loss of life, being labeled an outcast, etc. They use this emotion against people 2 continue with the molding of life 2 their vision.

Fear is holding us back from doing whats right.

Certain people kno this and they fear that 1 day we might realize this.

gipsy kings
07-02-2006, 03:23 AM
Slaverny is over if it's good.

LHX
07-02-2006, 07:24 AM
Peace 2 all

With the happenings around the Earth I think its fair 2 say that certain people want 2 control other people. This behavior has occured throughtout human beings tenure on Earth, only now the tactics r a little different. Some people dont want 2 face reality that some of us r being controlled.

Now the method of control is FEAR. Fear of imprsonment, loss of life, being labeled an outcast, etc. They use this emotion against people 2 continue with the molding of life 2 their vision.

Fear is holding us back from doing whats right.

Certain people kno this and they fear that 1 day we might realize this.

What is the vision that 'they' are trying to mold life to?

Why are they afraid of us realizing it?

Do they not know that we are the most humble and the most forgiving people?

Are they afraid that we are going to hurt them?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-02-2006, 09:50 AM
look i get what you are saying but i think people make a big deal out of nothing. yes there are obsticles to achieving certain things but they are exagerated. almost every person in the western world is free whether they want to acknowledge it or not. go to africa and other impoverished nations and continents to discover the real meaning of aspirations being limited and squashed.

june181972
07-02-2006, 10:03 AM
This system of capitalism is very deeply rooted in slavery.

LHX
07-02-2006, 04:49 PM
look i get what you are saying but i think people make a big deal out of nothing. yes there are obsticles to achieving certain things but they are exagerated. almost every person in the western world is free whether they want to acknowledge it or not. go to africa and other impoverished nations and continents to discover the real meaning of aspirations being limited and squashed.

what are people in the western world free to do?

stay in line?

Ultimate Fist
07-02-2006, 10:54 PM
From a September 2003 article in National Geographic on the 27,000,000 REAL SLAVES in the world ("21st Century Slaves"):

Accompanying picture of Indian children wearing nothing but undewear:

"In a dim airless room in northern India a dozen children bend over gas burners making bracelets...These children, between 9 and 14 years old, work ten hours a day, every day-traded by their parents to the workshop owner for cash. The average sum that enslaves an Indian child? $35"

Picture of Russian women forced into prostitution:

"When the women arrive...buyers typically beat, rape, or terrorize them into compliance."

"Estimated annual contribution by slaves to the global economy: 13 billion dollars."

"The children are shuttled accross the border and prostituted to pedophiles in San Diego."

Yes, who are the REAL SLAVES, mister oppressed? You say, "Fear is holding us back from doing what is right." No one's stopping you from sending money to an anti-slavery charity:

www.antislavery.org
www.stophumantraffic.org
www.unicef.org

Don't post ignorant shit like this. No one in your family has been lynched today, have they? Have you been beaten or raped today? If you have something to say, protest. MLK went to jail. Have you been to jail for what is right? Then what right do you have to complain? Read Thoreau's "Civil Disobiediance." If your so against the fear, stop giving into it.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-03-2006, 12:40 AM
you said what i was to lazy to say. thanks.,

zeppelin2k
07-03-2006, 11:56 AM
we're all still technically slaves
the majority of average people dont WANT slavery, but they themselves are pretty much slaves to that fact, bc they cant DO anything about it
you say we're free and that we should do the right thing, but guess what, you can't do the right thing, why? bc you're not allowed to, you can only do what your system allows you to do
you say to help the anti-slave companies, THATS BS, thats not doing the right thing or helping them, doing the right thing would be to be able to get the governments (the same governments which freed iraq and afghanistan from the HORRORS they faced) and have them help out the countries which were worse off than the ones they have already rescued. But guess what? that could only happen in a democracy but you dont live in one, you live in a plutocracy where the rich run the world, and they wont keep getting richer unless they use slaves

you say you want to do whats right?
stop eating chocolate, stop dirnking coffee, stop using gas, stop working
thats how you will be able to do whats right
but will you stop any of these thing? nope, why? bc you are a slave to the system you have gotten used to, you are stuck and always will be unless you step OUT of the system

you are just as much a slave as those people are, they are just in worst parts of the world, and half of them go through the bs so that people in the west can live the way they do, so want to do what's right? move over there and help them out

people are so used to being trapped in the system that they comply and are happy, JUST bc someone else is worse off, so you are saying you wouldnt mind being shot one time if someone else is being shot 4 times?

slavery is everywhere

Longbongcilvaringz
07-03-2006, 12:02 PM
seriously stop with this shit, saying we are all slaves is a narrow minded sort of apathetic way of looking at things, imo unless your actually living in a third world country with conditions like slavery you shouldnt say "slavery is everywhere"

LHX
07-03-2006, 12:37 PM
nobody has mentioned what we are free to do

why is it that everybody living in these 'horrible conditions' are immuned to more diseases than the average north american?

why is it only western nations that suffer from stuff like anorexia? and various other mental disorders?

why do people think it is 'freedom' to have access to tv programming and canned food?

think about it

critical thinking

WHO ARE THE REAL SLAVES?

MAYBE EVERYBODY??????

we all live on the same planet

when one person suffers, we all suffer

'a chain is only as strong as its weakest link'

Longbongcilvaringz
07-03-2006, 12:57 PM
the use of the word "slave" though, is misleading and untruthful. i have no problem that there are limitations on actions of members of society....but to use the word slavery is incorrect.

LHX
07-03-2006, 01:03 PM
the use of the word "slave" though, is misleading and untruthful. i have no problem that there are limitations on actions of members of society....but to use the word slavery is incorrect.

i can agree with this

it is possible that it is an indirect form of slavery

and like i have stated in the past - it is difficult to pinpoint any one person or organization to blame

it is more likely that we are simply tripping over each other at this point

and everybody suffers

Longbongcilvaringz
07-03-2006, 01:05 PM
yes, we can agree to agree

just wasnt to comfortable with the word slavery being applied.

Treazon
07-03-2006, 03:22 PM
slaverys been happening since the beginning hints of society, somebody needs to do the hard work... and the use of fear has always been the most effective, its just up until the beginning of the 20th century or so, the fear of God was used more than anything, now since society has rejected God with all the ideas of evolution and existentialism/nihilism, the weak's fear must be preyed on in other ways. death,pain,exile are all use-able, but not even close to what the fear of God used to enslave.

peace.

LHX
07-03-2006, 03:38 PM
somebody needs to do the hard work...

what is hard about letting food grow?

JASPER
07-03-2006, 04:28 PM
seriously stop with this shit, saying we are all slaves is a narrow minded sort of apathetic way of looking at things, imo unless your actually living in a third world country with conditions like slavery you shouldnt say "slavery is everywhere"I agree 100%

LHX
07-03-2006, 04:47 PM
as i said:

a chain is only as strong as its weakest link

if there are ANY third world countries, then we live on a third world planet

whatever the worst situation you can imagine, everybody here is 1 bad day away from experiencing that.

ask somebody from New Orleans
ask somebody who got falsely accused for something and got put away

YOU TOO can get taken out of your plush existence and have a broom handle shoved up your ass

Treazon
07-03-2006, 05:13 PM
what is hard about letting food grow?

hahah i was joking duke, shouldnt have expected anybody to pick that up.

but i agree with you on the chain idea, until we can elevate the living standards and conditions of everyone on Earth, we cant say we have a good society, but that doesnt necessarily relate totally to slavery, we're kinda going off-topic

slavery can take place mentally or physically as everyone here knows, and id say in this day in age, 99% is mental, you see it every day with the media brainwashing and government cover-ups, it all relates to the idea of "slavery".

as an answer to the starter of this thread as to who are the real slaves? i would say anybody not willing to question everything they are told, and what they're told to do. is it serving another person? or helping someone unfortunate? does it benefit another person? or does it benefit you?

"the un-examined life is not worth living" - Socrates.

one

WARPATH
07-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Slave our the people that currently do not possess the skills to live on their own, and depend on someone else for that steady check. That child that slaves in a sweat shop, the kid scrubbing dishes in a restaraunt to buy diapers- those are just a two extremely different examples- depending on where your at in the world.

whitey
07-05-2006, 08:40 PM
This system of capitalism is very deeply rooted in slavery.

not true.

we are prostitutes.

we sell our body 8 hours a day (in some cases more or less but i just went with the standard work day).

Treazon
07-05-2006, 11:31 PM
^^ true, and you only ever hear about under-paying scandels, because over-paying ones never get reported haha, but we all know a few people who get paid way to fuckin much for what they do. i think it evens out more or less (which by capitalism standards means rich get richer, poor get poorer)

peace

PLO-Stylez
07-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Fear is in a way control scratch that it is control fear of prison or the police or somthin simple as bein suspended in school

Rules need to be ther to prevent us from doin shit like killin some1 over a dumb reason

I can say that if ther was no penalty for killin some1 ther is definitly some mutha fucka that is an asshole that i woulda fucked up by now but i dont feel like goin to jail

But that dont mean that the system aint fucked up
i got in a fight that i didnt start after a few cops broke it up we both got comunity service cuz the justice system says i should hav ran away not stood ther and fight this kid because i aparently during him throwin fists at me could have gotten away

Darkdestination
07-07-2006, 06:58 PM
I don't listen if I don't want some people do, I don't know why.

Malcom Guevera
07-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Who are the REAL SLAVES ?

The real slaves are all those that are related to the original slave that was created to work for the ancient beings. This is how the myth of a mystery god was invented. The so called african has been and will always be looked down upon because it does not matter if you are rich or poor, this does not determine slavery.

A higher more stronger power controlls your ways and actions and it is not some energy that moves across the sky. It is the original man, the true and living celestial being still here, still having you hiding or cooperating because it is your kharma, it is why you exist and the only reason you exist.

Ultimate O. warrior
08-07-2006, 01:19 AM
The real slaves are those who are captured by thier filthy desires. The real slaves are those who are controlled by every form of lowness. the real slaves are those who are manipulated by the media. The real slaves are those who condumn every form of modesty, respect, cleaness etc.
this is the new fashioned slavery.

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Who are the REAL SLAVES ?

The real slaves are all those that are related to the original slave that was created to work for the ancient beings. This is how the myth of a mystery god was invented. The so called african has been and will always be looked down upon because it does not matter if you are rich or poor, this does not determine slavery.

A higher more stronger power controlls your ways and actions and it is not some energy that moves across the sky. It is the original man, the true and living celestial being still here, still having you hiding or cooperating because it is your kharma, it is why you exist and the only reason you exist.

ooooooo i feel u have a chip on your shoulder.

Urban_Journalz
08-08-2006, 06:27 PM
The real slaves are those who are captured by thier filthy desires. The real slaves are those who are controlled by every form of lowness. the real slaves are those who are manipulated by the media. The real slaves are those who condumn every form of modesty, respect, cleaness etc.
this is the new fashioned slavery.

:clap:
Ameen. The only thing that separates a major country's slavery and a '3rd world' country's slavery, is the fact that most of us who have less to worry about are in mental chains rather than physical ones. Look around though, alcohol, crime, loose sex acts, petty disputes are running rampid. SO much so, that in most cases it's popular, and you aren't seen as 'cool' unless you break every rule in every book. Most people think they're iPods and XBOX360s are more important than human life. Free your mind, and your ass will follow. Peace.

Urban_Journalz
08-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Also, Earth is the 3rd world from the sun. So does that mean that the conditions in these so-called '3rd world' countries is actually a reflection of the true state of all humanity in the sense that we don't give a damn about anyone including ourselves???

Treazon
08-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Also, Earth is the 3rd world from the sun. So does that mean that the conditions in these so-called '3rd world' countries is actually a reflection of the true state of all humanity in the sense that we don't give a damn about anyone including ourselves???

that was gangsta.. good way of looking at it..

but this day in age, nearly all slavery is controlled by the government in one way, shape or form. education and media are the two main branches of the government that really deal closely to the civllians. these are the most corrupt branches, with lies deceit and an enslaving overtone. they want to keep us full of knowledge of biased history and harmless science and math, as well as dumb and happy being brainwashed at 7PM watching Friends or CNN.

i look at the government like an octopus or some shit, tenticles=branches, body/brain=main gov't.. obviously.. but the octopus would only need 2 tenticles to close our eyes and plug our ears. so i think those its education and media that have used most of the "new fashioned slavery"

i guess the military is another branch with slavery involved, but relating more to those overseas countries fighting for freedom but having the US there.. which is more physical slavery, but relates less to i would say most of the people on the board actually reading this

peace

Treazon
08-10-2006, 05:40 PM
i fuckin want everyone to stop living all of your life in this dream world and focus on and question those norms that we live in.

fuck the media, cuz the revolution wont be televised