PDA

View Full Version : La Coka Nostra

UnityLCN
07-03-2006, 03:42 AM
http://www.myspace.com/lacokanostramusic

Not since the 1992 Olympic basketball line-up dubbed the "Dream Team" ala: Micheal Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic johnson etc... has a group of such talent and diversity come together for one common goal. The goal is not about winning any gold medal or any award, it's about remaining true to Hip Hop's past legacy and insuring it reaches the future, intact and stronger than ever.

Band Members EXECUTIVE PRODUCER:
DANNYBOY O'CONNOR

CRIME BOSSES & MC'S:
ILL BILL
MR.WHITE (EVERLAST)
SLAINE
BIG LEFT

PRODUCTION BY:
DJ LETHAL
ILL BILL
CYNIC
Q-UNIQUE
SICK JACKEN

CAPO REGIME:
MR. KAVES
CODY MAC
CEEKAY
GERMS
MEKS

TECHNICAL WEAPONS EXPERT:
BELLA

HOUSE OF PAIN + LORDZ OF BROOKLYN + NON PHIXION + ALL OFFICIAL HEAD NOD MC'S

LA COKA NOSTRA 2006
ULTRAGOLIATH PRODUCTIONS TM.
CAPO REGIME TEAM

4th. of july "LA COKA NOSTRA" Downloads

On the 4th. of July La Coka will give all you "COKEHEADS" what you need.
24 hours of LCN free downloads of the two new songs currently posted on our page now. So tell a mutha fuckin friend.........DB-LCNATION

Whats up people? Well it's almost time. La Coka Nostra's first single is coming thru Uncle Howie records. It will contain 2 songs the A side will be a song called "Get Outta My Way" produced by DJ Lethal and the B side also produced by Lethal is called "Fuck Tony Montana" with La Coka featuring Jacken of Psycho Realm and my brother from another mother B Real aka Mr. Freeze .... these joints will be available real soon the end of July beginning of August ... is what we're shooting for .... we need everyone on the street team to get online start reppin the Coka hard get people curious and wondering what the fuck is it ...we will put up some new music this week not the single yet but Coka joints ....throw up your LCN's get chatting about it spread the word like wildfire .... more news to come the old songs on the coka page will be gone very soon .... there are a thousand plus people on the street team so lets get cracking .... start reppin online and next we'll be targeting certain areas with sticker and poster campaigns we need all of your help we are trying to do this on our own without any major label support right now .... because you see what the majors are doing to hip hop ... we plan to get involved with a major at some point but by then OUR system will be up and running and all they'll need to do is distribute the music ..... you will not be disappointed by the jams .... trust ...... be a little more patient and I promise you will be more than pleased ... more info to come .... show me you street team people mean business get the buzz going even stronger ...... New music in the next week or two ..... Mr. "fuckin" White LCN .....

TAURO
07-03-2006, 07:45 AM
It's good to see sick jacken on other projects cos he don't get shown nearly enough love.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Oh Shit this is AWESOME.I am a big fan of Whitey Boy (Everlast).Ill Bill is fuckin dope as well.I will check this shit asap.Peace.

07-03-2006, 10:16 AM
OMG great move.Everlast is back in the hardcore stuff :clap:

Definitive X
07-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Everlast has always had one of the best voices in Hip-Hop...

HipHophead101
07-03-2006, 02:01 PM
i never gave everlast a chance, once i heard those disses eminem said towards him i lost all respect for him before i even heard nething from him basically em murdered whitey on those tracks

07-03-2006, 02:07 PM
i never gave everlast a chance, once i heard those disses eminem said towards him i lost all respect for him before i even heard nething from him basically em murdered whitey on those tracks

Whiteys Revenge - Hear it and tell me ;)

07-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Everlast has always had one of the best voices in Hip-Hop...

^O^ co sign

AcidPhosphate69
07-03-2006, 03:33 PM
If that's the same Slaine I'm thinking of he's fucking nasty. If you get a chance you can peep his shit on The Champs Are Here vol. 2 from Statik Selektah.

07-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Update

J-Cee
07-04-2006, 11:50 AM
check this song out from them.
fukin nice.

http://www.filefactory.com/?73d7ed

07-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Head Nod Shit is a hot banger.Check it.