PDA

View Full Version : Men Looking In The Mirror

GuardianOne
07-03-2006, 04:38 AM
Is it natural for men to look in the mirror?

For grooming purposes...

Prince Rai
07-03-2006, 06:39 AM
peace guardian.

ahhm i do look into the mirror when shaving, without it i might cut myself. so using the mirror may be a naturally evolved process for the male species lol.

but there is a stage where people may just become vain.. perhaps vainess is also partly natural to feel attractive for the other sex, but its sure not necessarily a positive attribute..

what u think?

LHX
07-03-2006, 07:37 AM
everybody needs a laugh sometimes

Prince Rai
07-03-2006, 08:22 AM

loll

ur handsome :P (non homo way) hehe

GuardianOne
07-03-2006, 09:30 AM

I laughed when i read that.

Anyway,

True the normal conception with most women or the female species, take care of the self and offsprings.
I notice this with Baboons or elephants ( funny thing happened whilst i was by the border. The toilets are far apart so i had to urinate in the bush when this big elephant just walked out of the bush and passed me)

Why i brought to thought the elephant is that here well iam not sure of other areas. Is that a elephant will never come near a field of crops no matter how hungry it is if you grow paprika (some say it dates back to ancient times- maybe chilli, it looks the same and i suppose people all know what chilli plants do try hold chilli and touch your testicles)

But it relates to myth or common folklore, maybe traditon but we wouldn't want to go there.
I as one don't usually look in a mirror only when shaving or cutting my hair (i have my own barber kit)
A baboon will never look into still water, if it sees it self it will naturally run away or just splash the water until its exhausted ( which i'ave seen )

I might look in a mirror once a week, or even once per two weeks.

These girls at work told me that even if iam a man i should look in the mirror for once. And you wonder how many times most guys look in the mirror for any purpose?

But in ancient times men had no mirror, but still you find that stories always mentioned of how women groomed themself by the river or well.

But with modern times, depending with what industry you're in.

It seems as though its part of civilization that a trend not only has become a custom but artificial...
Yet there are a lot of actions that man does which necessarily need not be done.

Self consciousness....

Man has wants to be recognized.
A tree will always grow in your back yard until you cut it down, why you cut it dow remains a reason to yourself. Others then ask why you cut it down, some can even follow your action

Then another may ask what does it all mean performing such...

tacle
07-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Who doesn't look in the mirror.

GuardianOne
07-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Who doesn't look in the mirror.

How many don't look in the mirror?

Orion Nebulus
07-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Well ....I look in the mirror. You have to see how you look before you step outside. Granted, Im not vain or anything but you have to check if you have a pimple, crumbs on your mouth or a booger hanging down you nose lmaooo.

GuardianOne
07-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Well ....I look in the mirror. You have to see how you look before you step outside. Granted, Im not vain or anything but you have to check if you have a pimple, crumbs on your mouth or a booger hanging down you nose lmaooo.

Yes besides the obvious! Anway just a method to check if most society does the same. Some usually use the mirror for a particular purpose as all every post here has confirmed.

But the simple things is what leaves most unable to comprehend.

Peace