PDA

View Full Version : New BANGER!!! Be Who U Are (aka Be Real)

Prince Equality
07-03-2006, 06:54 AM
Whattup Wu-headz!

check out my new beat BE WHO U ARE (aka BE REAL),

Go to www.myspace.com/theeighthsonn

There will be a special guest narrating on the full version - bringin' some true wisdom!

Please leave feedback,

Peace to the Gods and Earths!

Hz Deep
07-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Nice sample man, you use an MPC on your beats?
If I'm being real picky, the tiny bit of piano at the end of the main loop bugs me a bit, but only at the places you repeat those last 2 beats twice for each 4th bar.
Like I said though, nice choice of sample and overall it sounds tight to me.
Pz.

Prince Equality
07-04-2006, 01:15 AM
Nice sample man, you use an MPC on your beats?
If I'm being real picky, the tiny bit of piano at the end of the main loop bugs me a bit, but only at the places you repeat those last 2 beats twice for each 4th bar.
Like I said though, nice choice of sample and overall it sounds tight to me.
Pz.

Thanx man, I use FL Studio. I bought a MPC 1000 but I haven't started working on it yet.

PEACE

CID DIGITAL
07-04-2006, 01:45 AM
Good lord! Thats tha illest beat you have made imo! I wish I had that shit right there , goddamn! Keep doin that shit. Geeeeeeeeazzzzzzzzzzeees

Prince Equality
07-04-2006, 04:34 AM
Good lord! Thats tha illest beat you have made imo! I wish I had that shit right there , goddamn! Keep doin that shit. Geeeeeeeeazzzzzzzzzzeees

Thanx fam, I really appreciate your feedback!

This joint will be on my upcoming album WISDOM OF A PRINCE.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-04-2006, 05:31 PM
i ain't gonna get into everything the others were saying on chambermusik but i do think you should listen to what they're saying....but in all honesty the beat was pretty weak to me, the drums were all over the place...it might be the original drums from the sample clashing with yours, i dunno but i wasn't feelin it at all. just my opinion tho

PEACE

crass
07-04-2006, 06:31 PM
yeah man those drums are fucked up. definitely some weird overlap or some shit that's making them sound off-time. also it's a pretty repetitive beat, not too interesting. the drums and the vocal sample make it seem even more repetitive.

MF Herbs
07-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Aight drop yo. Keep it up. peace